All Comments on 'Mom Lets Us Use Her Pt. 02'

by deviantdove

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really good story. Well told and with some style. btw the shuttle never went to the moon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your back!!! Please continue the dq series!!! Would love to read about more moms being taken by many men beyond their limits!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

looking forward to reading more

greenreadergreenreaderabout 2 years ago

Thank you for making my holiday instantly much more enjoyable DD.

To be continued... OH YEAH!!! (don't break that promise pleease :-)

I've become quite fond of the horny little animals and looking forward to seeing more of their adventures (viewing the world from Kyle's eyes so of course I cheer for him more).

This win-win situation worked quite well for both Mom and the boys. The mature Goddess receives as much as she gives.

"Although I could not make out the words, the tone of mom's voice was as delighted as if she had just come home from a holiday with friends. She simply would not stop talking and laughing." Yay, its working!! :-)

"Dad sounded less happy. A single grunt or mumble followed upon mom's waterfall of words." Ha ha, well tough luck.

Loving this story man! ★★★★★²

PS. Oh, and what about that big fat "I love you, mom!" at the end. AND she replied :-)

Kyle wears his heart on his sleeve. Refreshing to see. I'm guessing he's fully on board now and there no stopping him now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No need to continue this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

loved it! awesome facial - more of that please!!

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

Not sure why she wants to to be their cumbucket.

fifarafa15fifarafa15almost 2 years ago

Cant wait for part 3. I hope soon

WhtEvrsClvrWhtEvrsClvrover 1 year ago

Fantastic ! I loved it! Came so hard too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The mother could do a role reversal and dominate the weaker son to capitalize on the sex and show him she has an overwhelming desire for sex. No bondage required, just assert control and then have the other brother eat the creampie. I suspect the husband will pop up with video to add a twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Divorce

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

I hope for a part 3 where Mom fully lets out and they fuck with all the intimacy and love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeviantdove@deviantdove
21 january 2023 I squeezed in another story. Hope it gets published soon! Enjoy. Now I will vanish from this planet for a while. Ciao. 20 january 2023 Just uploaded a new story in 'The Magic Ring' series, waiting for moderation. This will probably be my last for a long time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES