Mom Lets Us Use Her Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Mitch appeared to have stopped kissing her, as suddenly I saw new clots of cream splashing on mom's cleavage. I used my hand to spread it all over mom's tits, as far I could with her bra still on. I was losing control now... I backed off a bit to see mom sitting, with her torn shirt above her neat jeans, the black satin blindfold still on her face. Mitch was standing behind her now, pressing his face in her curly hair, smelling her shampoo as he was touching himself with his hand in his trousers. Mom's right breast hung over her half undone bra and I decided that it was time to free her other boob too.

I leaned close to her, trying to find the clip of her bra. It was hard to unclip it through her shirt, so, with my face again pressed against her wet and mushy boobs, I simply grabbed hold of it and started tearing its fabric. Then, finally, I could reach the bare skin of her back and without further ado, I unclipped her bra, which I couldn't take off entirely as her hands were still tied to the chair. When I took the off as well as I could, I saw mom's boobs sag visibly, bulging out sidewards. They were so large and beautiful. Mom's nipples were pointing slightly to the sides, her reddish areola like tiny terracotta plates.

Mom's boobs were more than a handful, and I longed to be close to her body immediately again. I licked their soft surface. They were sticky and wet from all the cream and saliva we had unleashed onto her. But they stood there proudly, insanely feminine, triumphantly beckoning her sons to suckle them.

With one fluent movement, I pulled off my pajama trousers, and wasted no time to also throw my shirt to the side of the kitchen. I was in predator mode now. My stiff cock sprang free, as I stepped closer to mom. My dick brushed her floppy belly, as I then pushed it upwards, to slither between her breasts. As they had sagged to the side a bit under their own weight, I found it hard to find the right angle to fuck them. Before I knew what happened, her tits suddenly engorged my dick. It felt heavenly, and instinctively I started thrusting, holding mom by her shoulders. Only then did I see that it was Mitch who, from behind mom, was pushing her tits together. I felt the pressure of his hands through mom's boobs, that almost bulged over his fingers, which appeared to almost disappear in their soft tissue. To reach this angle, I was half awkwardly sitting on mom's lap and I could feel how my naked butt cheeks were supported by her jeans.

It was weird to share this moment with my older brother, but it turned me on as well to be making use of mom in this way together. Mom's head was now squeezed between our torso's, as my pelvis rocked and thrust my cock between her slithery boobs. Every time I thrust, I felt her hard nipples against my groins, while my cock was almost up to her chin. It looked so swollen, so beastly, against mom's gentle face, with her lip stick still tidy on her lips despite the mess we were making. Mitch was now squeezing and massaging her breasts, while I kept fucking them hard. They bubbled and wobbled under my force, which made me hornier and hornier, and they started to show red spots - perhaps of my rough handling of her, or perhaps because mom was getting excited too. It always showed on her chest when she blushed or when she had done sports.

Before long, I could not hold it any longer. I wanted to, I had to be in mom. I stood on the boxes next to the chair, which I now knew had been placed there by mom for this purpose. So they had prepared this... Mom and dad had thought of a way to have mom perform oral on us, and this was what they came up with... The boxes stood stable and I let my dick slide along her chin, then was pushed upwards against her face, where it slithered along her right cheek, leaving a string of precum. While I tried to get in position, mom dropped her jaw slowly. She opened her mouth into a nice tunnel. I felt her breathe against the hairs on my ball sack and watched as she stuck our her tongue. It was long and pointy, much longer than I had ever guessed.

Without touching my dick but by twisting my pelvis, I managed to position my cock right in front of mom's mouth. I placed both my hands onto her soft hairs. Then, very controlled, I started to move my cock forwards, until it landed, like a shuttle on the moon, with its tip on mom's tongue. Softness. Wetness. O, the heavens. I saw mom's nostrils flare as she was now tasting my dick. The underside of my dick went in small circles across the surface of mom's protruding tongue. At some stage, she had to swallow, and she gasped for air when this took too long: clearly mom was as excited as I was and had to do everything she could to control her breathing.

I went further and further now, so that slowly the entire length of my dick was sliding over mom's tongue and into the warmth of her mouth. Now, I felt mom's tongue replying to what I was doing. This was something new. Last time, mom had just given herself to us, but I was sure that I felt her tongue massaging, very subtly, the shaft of my penis it went inside of her. Soon she even closed her luscious red lips around my shaft, so that my cock was safely buried inside her. I thrust softly, feeling closely what mom would do. It was such great pleasure seeing my dick emerge out of her mouth, glistening with her spit. I pushed it in again to feel a deep moan vibrate through my penis. Her cheeks spastically sucked themselves concave in a tight rhythm, as she started to pleasure me more and more.

And the thought that mom had done this more often - had definitely had her share of dick in her mouth - it made me roll my eyeballs upward in ecstacy, while I felt mom slobber on my cock. She was a cock sucker, she knew what she was doing.

Meanwhile, Mitch was roughly groping her tits from behind her, sitting on his knees, with his hands wrapped around mom's body from the backside of the chair. His hands frantically went over her entire body, touching her legs and thighs, kneading her warm mommy flesh.

While I kept fucking mom's face, Mitch moved to the other side and I felt that Mitch had started to tug on her pants, which he had to struggle to get loose. In moments, however, mom's beautiful legs were naked, and I watched as Mitch tore her panty to the side, to dig his head into her lap - audibly lapping her mommy busy, burying himself deeper and deeper into her.

Mom started to moan at the rhythm of our oral sex. I felt the sound pass through my dick, which stimulated it even more. I was beyond myself now. I held her head between my hands, and as I massaged her hair, I smelled tufts of her shampoo being released and filling up my nostrils. Roses. Apricot. Under mom's movements, I could see her boobs jiggle below me, all wet and slimy, like they had been soaped in.

Somehow I felt that mom wanted me to go slower and deeper, and I followed the lead of her tongue. I slowed down so much that I could watch my cock go inch by inch between her lipsticked lips, feeling the breathing of her nose against the wet skin of my cock. When I was as deep as I could, mom would softly gag, indicating that it was time for me to withdraw. Then she would take a breath as deep as if she had been diving in a pool for minutes - drool would run incessantly and freely along my shaft and the corners of her mouth, to join the mix of spittle, cream, and marmalade that covered her impressive chest.

We repeated this several times, and it felt as if we our movements were completely interlocked, and as if our minds were stuck in a bubble together. It felt sexy to follow mom's directions, to give her what she wanted, and to be pleasured as I had never been before. Mom was so moaning so excited the last time my dick slid out of her mouth, that it almost sounded like she was crying and whimpering - if she wouldn't have half laughed and wiggled her tits, I wouldn't have been sure.

Mom held out her tongue now and made a noise, an ecstatic 'aaaaah', as she waited for what would come. I wasted no time, jerking my red and swollen cock, lubricated by both our juices, and I kept repeating, like a little prayer, "oh, mom, oh, mom, oh, mom..." This was happening.

This was happening right next to the kitchen counter where I had watched mom make breakfast only yesterday. This was happening right in this kitchen where we had prepared so many Christmas dinners. This was happening with Dad's wife , my mother, who wanted nothing more than to be ripped apart by us. This was happening.

In an impressive arch, that seemed to take forever to cross, my semen spurted through the air and splatted down on mom's face, with a sound as so many spoonfuls of mayonnaise splattering on a tile floor. I blasted strings of cum in her direction, landing on her tongue, that intuitively retreated immediately to swallow what it caught, on her chin, lips, on the blind fold - where the contrast of the black satin to my white cum revealed clearly what a large load I had dropped. Another load followed, painting mom's cheeks, getting caught in the blond curls that dangled freely in front of her face. I had given my mom a facial. And it had been the prettiest thing I had ever seen.

Mitch did not take long to follow my example. When I had come down with trembling knees from the boxes, holding myself to the chair to not fall down, Mitch climbed up immediately. I had been too absorbed by mom's blowjob, but apparently, he had been eating her the whole time. His face was dripping wet, mom's thighs were coated in his saliva and her own juices.

While Mitch followed suit and started to smear my cum across mom's face with his erection, I decided that mom should enjoy too - and I took over where Mitch had left her. The salty smell of mom's pussy drove me crazy, and I lapped away at her labia and her clit, enjoying deeply the taste that we had tried out last time too. She was too hot. She tasted so fertile , so earthly. In a strange way, all this with mom felt more natural than it had ever felt, being intimate with other girls.

Although I was deeply buried between mom's wide and warm legs, although her pussy was all I could see and taste and feel, I also felt her body rocking under the force by which Mitch was fucking her face. And as the tempo increased, her pussy became wetter and wetter. At times, surges of wetness ran out of mom, flooding my face and dripping from my chin. She was so close to coming - I sped up the movements of my tongue around her clit. I loved doing this so much. So much.

Her clit swell to an incredible size, and I sucked it into my mouth completely, French kissing it, as if it were mom's tongue - then I heard that Mitch was coming. Then, mom's entire body trembled - her thighs shaking, clamping my head between them tighter and tighter. And she had no way to push me away, so I kept licking her, kept teasing her clit, which must have felt very sensitive to mom - her legs started shaking hard, and then, just when I thought she would simply crush my head to make me stop, she came again. I have never heard such an animalistic moan, coming deep from within mom, when she wordless erupted in an endless whimpering and yelping out of sheer pleasure.

Mitch and I had done it again. We looked at the state of mom. Her hair was undone as if she had cycled through a storm. Her face was smeared with our cum, although somehow, magically, the lipstick was still in place neatly. Her blouse was torn and hung half over the chair, exposing her naked breasts, which shone with semen and cream. She had no jeans on, and we could see her pussy, still dripping onto the slimy chair. Mom was panting still, probably excited that we were looking at her from a distance now, objectifying her as much as she had desired to. And although it could have been seen as a humiliation, it looked like a triumph of mom - to have unleashed such sexual energy in her house, in her own sons. A lewd smile appeared on her face.

I found it hard to tear my away from mom. Her image in this familiar space, her look of total submission to us - it filled me with horror at first at what we had done. And the horror filled me with lust. And the lust filled me with shame. While I was going through these three emotions in circles, like a dog chasing its tail, Mitch proved, again, to be the less tactful of his. He approached mom - he was still naked - and started to jerk his cock, as he pressed its tip against mom's right tit. It wobbled under his movements.

He looked over at me, both to see if I was judging and to invite me to follow his example. I was judging. I was judging him and myself for letting this happen. And the more morally abject I found the whole thing, the more it sucked me in. I soon found myself standing at mom's other side, obsessing over the shaking of her tit fat as I jerked and slithered my cock over its soft skin. With one hand, I supported her breast, lifting it, so that I could press my cock as far into the soft flesh as I could. Then I came, I came so hard again, shooting long strands over the globes of her boobs and in between them. Mitch followed almost immediately after, shooting with such a force, that it hit mom's chin.

Then, we retreated silently to our rooms. I was planning to stay here until dad had returned, feeling very strange and feverish - not wanting to face reality. This was no one time accident: Mitch and I had shown that we were capable of very questionable moral decisions. I had shown absolutely no spine at all.

Half an hour later, I heard Mitch sneak from his room to the kitchen. Within minutes he was back, and I could only imagine what he had done. Probably he had taken advantage of mom once more. Perhaps he had been allowed to stick it in her mouth again. And if he was making misuse of the situation, could not I as well...?

I sneaked down, only to find mom's chest covered in what appeared to be a fresh load by Mitch. Mom was panting as she heard me approach, and I started to jerk myself off at the look of her - even more debauched than she had looked after our sexually adventure last time. "I love you, mom!" I moaned, as I shot my cum over mom's belly and pussy, while I massaged one of her last breasts with my other hand.

"I love you too." she managed to say, softly, when I returned to room. "I love you two so much."

It was early in the afternoon when I heard dad's car return. He opened the door to the living room and the kitchen - and seemed to halt for a moment. Through the floor I could hear how he moved chairs around, while mom's voice enthusiastically began recounting what had happened. Although I could not make out the words, the tone of mom's voice was as delighted as if she had just come home from a holiday with friends. She simply would not stop talking and laughing.

Dad sounded less happy. A single grunt or mumble followed upon mom's waterfall of words.

I guess I knew then that we had not even seen the end of all this. And I was shocked to find myself longing for more of mom. I wanted no one else again. Ever.

To be continued...

12