Mom Lets Us Use Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I lay sat on the edge of the bed, Mitch did not waste a second to follow my lead. He had already taken off his pants as I was fucking mom. Now he got behind her, and without as much as blinking, fucked her hard. He groped her tits roughly and drove his cock in and out of her. Mom's ass cheeks vibrated under the force she had unleashed in her son. Mitch fucked her even faster than I had done. "O God." he screamed. "Yes!" With one hand he now grabbed mom's hair and gathered it into a pony tail that he wrapped around his hands. He pulled it taut to fuck her even more forcefully, using mom's hair to pull himself further towards her. Still, mom kept her head down, even down her whole body shook under the power with which she was fucked. We did hear her whimper rhythmically now. Every thrust a high pitched moan escaped from the pillow in which she pushed her head. It still felt detached, as if her body belonged to us rather than to her.

"Be gentle to her!" I warned Mitch. But he was too far out. He smacked her ass hard, which made it tremble as if he hit a pudding. A red spot appeared on it, as her meaty bottom quaked up and down, up and down under the pressure of Mitch's fucking. With a primal scream, Mitch also unloaded his cum into his own mother, just as I had done minutes ago. Streams of cum flowed out of mom's vagina, along her legs, onto the mattress. A small puddle of cum gathered under her pussy, which now looked all red and swollen.

We both needed to lie down for a quarter of an hour to come to our senses. I thought that a terrible shame would come over me. But nothing of the such. We lay close enough to mom's pussy to smell its musky smell. It still looked so fuckable, all coated and juiced in our semen.

Again, I was the first to give in, once more. In utter shamelessness, I crawled between mom's legs again. I bent over to get my face closer to her pussy. I inhaled deeply. The smell of our salty cum was mixed with mom's earthly, deep flavor, which completely undescribable. Mom's pussy was still so swollen, her clit was visible from here as a bulging knob. My hand intuitively reached for it and started to massage it. I heard mom whimper softly into the pillow, which was almost unreal for me. It was as if her body had become an object for us to use. Hearing mom moan made me realize that it was really her. But this only fully unleashed another round of lust.

I placed my hands on her ass and just drove my face into mom's wet pussy. Her big ass completely smothered me, as I pressed my nose into the anus of my own mother, while I stuck my tongue out to lick her pussy. Wet warmth surrounded me fully. I tasted mom's lustful juices, I tasted my own cum and that of my brother. It stuck on my face, making it wet and sticky. Then I pressed my tongue deep into her, and made it go in circles inside of her vagina. I was so close to mom. There was nothing more intimate than this. My cock was rock hard again as I leaned back to breath, my face entirely covered with our sex juices.

Like a maniac I rushed to get into position once more. My cock found its way more easily this time, as my hands grabbed mom's soft belly. I was, perhaps, even rougher than Mitch had been, losing all control. My fingers grabbed mom's night gown firmly and started to tear its fabric. Soon it ripped and I shred it open, so that mom's big tits rolled out of it. Mom's body was now only covered by the shreds of her gown. I saw that Mitch had started to masturbate looking at mom's wagging tits, which were propelled by my hard thrusts.

Although my cock was a bit sore from the last time, it still felt so good to use mom's body like this. Like Mitch had done, I smacked mom's ass and enjoyed watching it tremble under my hands. She was such a good fuck, I thought. What a great body.

Meanwhile, Mitch crawled under mom, with his face turned up. At first I wanted to protest, as it was weird to have him this close as I was having sex. But then I saw that he lay there to have mom's swaying tits brush his face. Her stiff nipples tickled his cheeks and he opened his mouth to try and suck them in. It looked so obscene to see Mitch lying there, way beyond any shame, jerking off his red, swollen cock. Finally, he managed to get a nipple in his mouth, so that one of mom's boobs was hindered to swing freely. Still I could see the motion of its flesh every time I bumped into mom's sweet pussy.

We were one big sex machine. I had pleasures I never even knew existed. When I felt my orgasm coming, I had the strength to pull my cock out. I had prepared this. I had fantasized about this so many times. Holding my dick in my hand, I jerked two times, to then unleash with great force another orgasm. Cum sprayed out of my piss hole all over mom's back and ass. I shot hard, so that bits even ended up in her hair. I moaned, panted, and with effort managed to shoot one more load of cum onto mom's ass cheeks. Parts of it were now splattered with a coat of sticky white cum. In ecstacy, I rolled over again.

Mitch had gotten up from under mom's tits and now sat next to her head, which she still bravely held pushed into the pillow. With one hand he grabbed one of her tits, while with his other he wildly jerked off his giant dick. It was pointed to the back of her head, ready to spray cum all in mom's hair, among the bits that were already there from my orgasm. He kneaded her big tit like it was a lump of dough, while he grunted and moaned deeply. In no time, he started to shake and a huge load shot from his dick. A first strand of cum shot up high, to land with a splat on a part of mom's neck that lay exposed. Another strand followed, to spatter into her blonde hairs, getting them all sticky. With a final moan, Mitch made a strand of cum drip just behind mom's ears onto the pillows.

With what I had left in me, I felt compelled to follow his example. With one hand, I held a strand of mom's gluey, cum drenched hair and started to jerk off with the other. When I looked down at mom's body, with my cum all over her butt and back, with her night gown torn to pieces under the force of our lust, I couldn't hold back. Another, final shot of cum fired from my dick onto mom's head. Her hair looked as wet as if she'd been out in the rain.

Mitch and I silently got dressed again. One last glance at mom filled me both with shame and with further lust. She still sat there, silently, her ass pushed into the air. Cum stains had formed on her legs, whereas my drool had made the mattress wet around her right foot. Between her legs, I still saw our cum spread out across her labia. My brother and I had ravished her. We had completely let ourselves go.

You might imagine how uneasy it was to meet mom at the breakfast table the next morning. But she was shining more than ever. And the wink she gave me and my brother when she made us an omelet was more than telling. "To restore your proteins." she said. "God knows you will need them."


12