Mom Loves Big Ones Pt. 01

Story Info
Reluctant mom Alice handles her horny son, Luke.
3.5k words
4.5
125.2k
190

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,518 Followers

"Get away from the window, Mom," Alice Moore's son Luke said in exasperation. "I swear, you're always watching the goddamn neighbors. You're turnin' into a real voyeur."

"Hush, I just need to see what's up next door." The five-foot-two single mother stood tip-toe atop a battered footlocker in the corner of her son's second-story bedroom, straining for a glimpse of the front of Kathy Hanley's house. The Hanley place was set well back from the wooded street, surrounded by shrubbery hedges that in Alice's opinion were overdue for a good trimming. Luke's window had the best view of the yard, but Alice still had to shove her head and shoulders outside and crane her neck to see anything.

"So what's the big deal? Mrs. Hanley strutting around out front in her bikini again? Lemme take a look. I crack a boner every time I see her."

Alice ignored Luke's provocation. He was getting worse by the day. A lot of it was her fault. She let him get away with too much. Far too much.

"Fine, go on and gawk," Luke said. " I'm getting' a good show this way. Stretch a little more. It lifts your ass up and makes your legs look great. Nice."

"What a thing to say to your mother!" Alice looked at him in dismay. Here it was almost noon. on a sunny Saturday in late April, yet Luke was still in bed--two pillows tucked under his head, one muscular leg dangling off the narrow mattress, and the top sheet pulled casually across his crotch.

Alice had thought he was still asleep when she'd crept into his room for a quick peek out the window. Otherwise, she told herself, she wouldn't have come in dressed as she was, in nothing more than frayed cut-off jeans and a white sports bra that barely restrained her large breasts.

The heat of a deep blush flooded Alice's cheeks as her son's frank gaze roamed her body. It was starting again--the thing that she'd so resisted.

"If you must know, Kathy has two men moving in with her," she said with as much indignation as she could muster for Luke's benefit. Best to distract him with gossip. "There's an old SUV in the driveway, and two guys who can't be more than twenty are unloading luggage."

"So? That's her business. Lady's been divorced for a couple of years. Why should she be all alone?"

"Oh, you--you just love the idea that your next-door neighbor is a whore. Men!" Alice stepped off the footlocker, stepping carefully past her son's bed. She needed to get to her own bedroom and lock the door while she piled on as many clothes as she could stand to wear in the warmth of early Spring.

Luke knew as well as she did that there was no chance of Kathy Hanley ever being lonely. The woman was a slut. An extraordinary, gorgeous blonde slut with huge tits and sleek legs that opened easily for any man. Her sexual appetite was unslakable. Her adulterous antics had become so brazen that no one in town had been surprised when her disgusted husband had finally left her. Instead, everyone wondered why he'd hung in for as long as he did.

In the years since the split, Kathy had pulled out all the stops. She was extremely popular with the men around town -- those she worked with as well as those she found in the bars that she prowled most evenings. The other wives in this sleepy little suburb had become suspicious of where their husbands went and what they did on their "guys' nights out."

Alice was especially horrified at Kathy's rapid degeneration. That was partly because she inevitably witnessed too much of what went on next door, but mostly because Kathy had once been her closest friend. Nowadays they barely nodded at one another as they came and went each day. Alice told herself that it was because Kathy was far too busy chasing every available cock to pay attention to anything or anyone else. The truth was that Alice felt a responsibility to withdraw and somehow shield her son from the clutches of the thirty-eight-year-old whore next door.

"You can stop wringin' your hands," Luke said, interrupting his mother's ruminations. "That's gotta be Carter's Jeep out there."

"Car--her son?"

"Uh-huh. Him and Dave are coming home to visit for a few weeks. He texted me on the way in last night. We're gettin' together this afternoon."

"Hmm. Never thought I'd see the day." Kathy's sons had gone to live with her ex-husband when he and his second wife had moved out of town. They'd both refused to have anything to do with their mother since then.

"So you can stop daydreaming about catching Mrs. Hanley gettin' pounded by a couple of young dudes."

Warmth suffused Alice's body at Luke's licentious talk. "Don't think I don't know what you're doing," she said, edging toward the bedroom door. "And it won't work this time."

"Yeah?" Luke abruptly sat up straight. The sheet slid down to his waist. Something stirred visibly between his thighs. He'd been sleeping naked again, damn him. With the sharp reflexes of youth, he stretched one long arm across the narrow space between his bed and the far wall, snagging his mother's wrist before she could react and yanking her toward him.

"Luke!" she yelped. "For God's sake, not again!"

Luke just laughed and pulled his mother into bed, dropping her on her ass between the wall and his lean, athletic body. Alice screwed her eyes shut tight.

"C'mon, Mom, we haven't had a play date in over a week." Alice wriggled and kicked in a now-familiar struggle against her son's greater weight and tremendous physical strength.

"It's not right. I've told you that!" She wedged the heels of her small hands against his broad chest and pushed uselessly against him. Her pulse pounded in her ears, but not from fear. She knew too well that this would end the same way it had ended half a dozen times before, and the excitement of those memories made her tremble all over.

"Just a little quality time," Luke teased, running his thick fingers through his mother's red curls. His dark eyes grew serious as he brought her face up to his and slipped his tongue into her gasping mouth.

Only a week? Why did it feel like so much longer since she'd last succumbed to this humiliating temptation? It couldn't be that she longed for Luke's aggressive sexual attention. No, it couldn't be that. What they were doing was utterly wicked and shameful--and with each repetition, they edged closer to the commission of unforgivable acts.

"OH!" Alice's breath caught in her throat as her thigh brushed against something warm and hard. She froze, her eyes flying open to see her son's cock rearing up from the tangle of wiry curls at his crotch. It was stiff and throbbing. It always seemed to be like that, no matter the time of day or whether he was asleep or awake.

She ceased her struggles, simply staring open-mouthed at her son's hard-on. He chuckled and took her by the wrist again, more gently this time. Guiding her hand to his prick, he said, "Here you go, Mom. All yours."

She couldn't resist trailing her fingertips across his cock-knob. It leaped slightly at her touch. Luke's cock was the most beautiful she had ever seen. It was so long and gracefully curved, and as big around as her forearm. The shaft was crisscrossed by thick veins and capped by a big, wedge-shaped crimson head.

She cupped her fingers and slid her hand lightly along his cock. "You're s-so big," she breathed, as if she'd never seen her sexually-mature son's cock before. But of course she had, too many times.

Luke had just turned eighteen when his father had left the family for a little trophy cunt he'd brought back from a business trip to Bangkok. Luke reacted at first by withdrawing into himself, even more hurt and enraged by his father's betrayal than his mother was.

But as the weeks passed, Luke's attitude changed. His father had treated both wife and son as little more than irritating disappointments. Freed from that oppressive daily presence, Luke asserted himself in new ways. That wasn't always an easy thing for Alice to live with, either. Luke was an adolescent male, after all, rebellious and sometimes defiant at her slightest efforts to discipline him. Mother and son both became aware that she could not control him any more than he would permit.

Alone at home with his mother, Luke soon assumed the swaggering dominance of the champion school athlete that he showed among his teammates. He was tall and strong and confident, and Alice lived almost literally in his shadow. Still, she was startled when, one day, she noticed him looking her over in the possessive way he might one of his girlfriends. There was something speculative in his eyes--something more than idle curiosity.

Strangely enough, her son's interest energized Alice as much as it alarmed her. She took more care about her appearance than she had in a long time. Lord knew she'd let herself go for long enough after her husband had dumped her. Now she began working out, spending time on her makeup, and dressing to attract men.

Not any man in particular. Certainly not anyone at home.

One night, Alice awakened near midnight to find Luke in bed with her. He'd been watching her in the dim glow of the street light that streamed in through the blinds. He ran his hands over her face and shoulders to rouse her from sleep.

She'd demanded that he go back to his own room immediately.

Luke had just grinned. "Gotta see you naked," was all that he'd said as he'd stripped her of her flannel pajamas.

That had been the first time.

Luke's tugging on her sports bra snapped Alice back to the present. He pulled the thin ribbed fabric up to expose the heavy globes of her breasts. The breeze from the open window must have been what stiffened her big nipples to rubbery points. It couldn't be that she was getting turned on by her son's hot breath tickling her naked flesh.

"Man, I love your tits."

"They're too big," she sighed, blushing again.

"For what?" Luke sucked one tit deeply into his mouth, stretching the elastic skin and lathing the hard nubbin of her nipple with his flattened tongue.

"Awwh...oh! Please..." Alice whined. It was like a string ran through her body directly from her nipples to her pussy, pulling at the nerves of her cunt. She fought to hold on to some sliver of self-control. "Please, honey, don't. This is so wrong, we have to stop doing this before...something really bad happens."

"Uh-huh," Luke mumbled around her nipple. The deep timbre of his voice resonated through her flesh, shaking her to her core. "Like what?"

"We've talked about it. Luke--"

"You talk a lot." He unsnapped and unzipped her shorts and eased them down her thighs, along with her underwear. She hoped he didn't notice how damp her panties were. He was already too damn sure of himself and his power to arouse her, to make her want awful things. To make her want the one thing she could never, ever allow.

Luke ran an index finger up the hollow between her thigh and pussy mound, then over the silken curve of that mound to graze her slippery pussy lips. "You shaved again, huh? Kinda weird for a woman who wasn't planning to be messin' around."

"I-I just like the way it feels," Alice whispered. Luke's fingertip circled closer to its target at the apex of her slit.

"Right. I like the way it feels."

She bit her lip to keep from screaming with relief when he finally touched her clit. It felt too good. She clamped her thighs together, a last desperate attempt to discourage him. But his hand was already wedged between her legs and he patiently stroked and wiggled them against her swollen pink fun button. It required only a few seconds of this treatment for her body to betray her. She relaxed and opened her legs, sobbing with frustrated need and shame.

"Attagirl. Gimme more room to play." Luke triumphantly took possession of his mother's cunt, slipping two fingers into her tight wet slit and moving them in a slow fucking motion.

Where had her son learned how to tease and arouse a woman so expertly? Online porn? No, his sexual skills must be born of experience. What about that whore math teacher Helen Warner, who fawned over her male students so obviously that it was a surprise she still had a state license? It certainly couldn't be any of the classmates that Luke dated, callow girls who probably barely knew their way around their own bodies...

Envy surged through Alice when she thought of Luke with any of them. He was her son. Why should other women have what was forbidden to her? It just wasn't fair.

She ran her fingers over his cock while he played with her pussy. His ball sack was firm and full. He probably hadn't jacked off yet this morning. It shouldn't take her long to make him cum. He'd shoot a torrent of hot jism when he did. Her cunt spasmed at the memories of their previous mutual masturbation sessions. She pushed awareness of her own pleasure from her mind with the excuse that the only reason she was beating her son's meat was so that he'd climax and lose interest long enough for her to extricate herself from this situation. It had always worked before, hadn't it?

The excitement of holding a huge, hard young cock in her hand was the furthest thing from her mind. It had to be.

Luke eased a third finger into her cunt, rolling the ball of his thumb over her clit and varying the length and speed of his finger strokes to constantly surprise her. In only a few seconds, he brought her to the cusp of orgasm. "Mmmm... " she sighed despite herself, humping against his palm. "Oh yeah, do that...right there...I'm about to...to..."

Luke took his hand away from her cunt, yanking his cock from her grasp at the same time. "Not yet," he said, smirking.

"Luke!" Alice cried out. "Make me--I mean, let me make you cum!"

"Not yet," he repeated. "I'm not settlin' for another hand job." He tweaked her swollen nipples, chuckling as she reflexively thrust her hips off the mattress. "Looks like you're right on the edge. Bet you'd do anything to get off, right about now. Wouldn't you?"

"Unnhh..." Panic surged through Alice. She couldn't think. Her son had taken control, again.

In the past, she'd managed to satisfy both her son and her own shameful sexual cravings by jerking him off while he fingered her to orgasm. At first that had been easy enough; the experience of being with his mother was so exciting for Luke that she could make him cum fast. But with each encounter, he'd become more resistant to her manipulations. More in control. More determined to drag them both across that hard, bright line that Alice considered the unredeemable sin: her son's cock in her cunt, the two of them fucking like mindless animals.

The last time, he'd held out so long that she'd had to use her mouth on him. Fortunately, a quick kiss and lick at the tip of his prick had set him off. She remembered watching his semen rocketing out of his cock-slit inches from her nose. How she'd rubbed and rolled her clit between her fingertips while he erupted, too overwhelmed by passion to deny herself orgasm before her son's ever-watchful eyes.

Her resolve was weakening, and Luke must know it. Time after time, climax by climax, she was getting closer to giving in.

Luke straddled his mother's chest and took her huge tits in his hands. He laid his cock between them, pressing the soft fleshly melons against his shaft to form a warm channel for him to fuck. His cock was so wet with pre-cum that when he rocked his hips it glided easily up and back between her boobs.

Alice had always adored tit-fucking, long ago when Luke's father had still cared enough to give her more than a fast, perfunctory missionary-style screwing. She'd discovered early in her sexual career that she was the sort of gal who thrilled to a man using her body to satisfy himself and give her incredible pleasure in return. The sensation of a hot, hard prick between her tits was unbearably exciting.

Luke could see that in her eyes. "You're a natural for this," he muttered. "I been wanting to get my hands on these big beauties for a long time. Wasn't long after Dad took off that I realized that his leavin' was a present in disguise. Like Christmas and my birthday rolled into one, you know? I started sneaking peeks at you in the shower, plannin' how this was gonna be. And now, here we are."

He stroked his cock forward and stopped just short of his mother's mouth. Alice felt the heat of his cock-knob against her chin. The musky aroma of pre-cum tickled her nostrils. Helpless against her own carnal instincts, she bent her head forward and parted her lips to taste him.

Luke brushed the head of his cock across Alice's lips. When her tongue flicked out to lick him, he pulled away.

"When was the last time you sucked dick, huh?" he taunted. "You're such a hot piece, Mom, you musta done it a lot. Huh?"

Alice whimpered. "Please..."

"You can tell me. Come on, you got a taste for cock. Doncha?"

"Damn it...what do you want from me?" she pleaded.

"Pussy, Mom. I wanna fuck you. And you want it too. You'd like me to drive my dick right up your fuck-hole while you beg for it." He reached back, running his hands along the tops of Alice's thighs, pushing them wider apart. "So maybe we just skip cock-sucking and go straight to the main event, huh?"

"No! Luke, just--just let me suck you off. I'll do a real good job, you're right, I love sucking cock. Let me, please."

Luke laughed. He slid a hand up her thigh and touched her clit. Her body went stiff and she teetered at the precipice of climax.

"I'm not that dumb. You're buyin' time, figuring after a quick blow-job you can talk me out of bonin' you. And I admit that shootin' my load down your throat is gonna feel fantastic when we get around to it. But we've got plenty of time for that after we give your pussy a good workout."

Luke's crude promises had Alice so hot that she was closer than ever to giving in to the demand of her aching, neglected pussy for a good, long fuck. Her mind raced. Desperately, she wrapped her arms around her son's thighs, taking his ass cheeks in her hands and pulling him toward her face again.

Luke might be a gifted stud, but Alice had many more years of sexual experience. She still had a few tricks of her own.

Alice moved one delicate hand to her son's balls, fondling and massaging them while extending her wet tongue to flick against the underside of his cock, just behind the head.

Luke clenched his jaw, groaning through gritted teeth.

Alice slid her other hand into his ass crack, probing until she found his asshole. She pushed a slender finger up into the tight ring of muscle as far as she could.

"Ye-OW! " Luke howled. Every muscle in his body contracted at once. His balls tightened, his cock jerked...and he came.

Alice shut her eyes, feeling the hot fountain of her son's semen raining onto her face and hair. Thick, wet cum pelted her eyelids, splashed across her cheeks, and shot up her nostrils.

"Goddamn fuck it!" Luke twisted and humped and twisted crazily, trying to dislodge his mother's finger from his ass. He lost his balance and Alice took advantage of the moment, shoving him off of her. She rolled off the bed and hit the floor running. Luke's curses echoed down the hallway behind her as she slammed the door to her own bedroom and locked herself inside.

In between her son's angry exclamations, she recognized the helpless gasps of a man who was still cumming.

Alice slumped against the sturdy oak bedroom door and slid to the carpet as she relaxed, her panic subsiding.

She'd escaped, again--but not from Luke.

It was past time to face the truth. She wasn't only fighting her son's lust for her. No, she'd barely escaped the natural consequence of her own incestuous cravings.

One more time.

Giggling nervously, Alice Moore wiped her son's semen from her face and sucked it from her fingertips, toying with her clit until she climaxed.