Mom Loves Big Ones Pt. 02

Story Info
Slutty mom Kathy is ready to take on sons Carter and David.
4.3k words
4.69
43.7k
78

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,556 Followers

"Last door on the right, end of the hall," Kathy Hanley called up the stairwell after her son Dave.

"I know where my old room is, thank you very much!' he snapped without looking back at her. He trudged on up the narrow stairs of the old house where he'd grown up, a wooden crate full of battered iron dumbbell plates balanced easily on one shoulder.

Kathy sighed. No point in letting his attitude discourage her. She hadn't expected that breaking through either of her sons' long-time hostility would be easy. Better to focus on the positive. Such as the sexy way Dave's hard little ass flexed under his slim-cut jeans with every step. Or the size of his cock bulge as he'd stepped down from the passenger side of the Jeep. Kathy noticed those things about every man she met. She habitually sized them up as potential bedmates without even thinking about it.

Both of her sons had real stud potential. She couldn't wait to try them out.

At barely eighteen, Dave was the younger brother. She'd had no direct contact with either him or twenty-year-old Carter since they'd moved out to join their father, Tom Hanley, and his newlywed second wife out west two years ago. Kathy had texted them both for a while. When she'd gotten no response from either she'd given that up in favor of occasional emails and birthday gifts, similarly ignored, and finally settled for tracking their lives on social media. They seemed healthy, both physically and mentally, and appeared to have many friends in their upscale new community. They were especially active in school sports.

And they behaved as if their mother did not exist.

Up until now, she'd had no choice but to grudgingly accept their rejection just as she'd shouldered the public blame for an ugly divorce. Whatever twisted version of the truth her ex-husband and his second wife had fed them wasn't something she could fight from a distance.

Now that her sons were inexplicably back under her roof? That was different. Kathy had a tried and tested arsenal of methods to lure and win the loyalty of any man. She grinned with wicked anticipation, sure that they'd soon be eating out of her hand--as well as her hot pussy.

A crash shook the ceiling, sending the chandelier in the foyer swinging.

"What was that?" Kathy shouted, starting up the stairs. "You okay up there?"

"I'm fine!" Dave growled. "Dropped a goddamn box. Fucking leave me alone!"

"Have it your way, kiddo," Kathy snapped back. "Just watch it. I can't afford to be replacing floors and cracked plaster. I'm not made out of money like your stepmother!"

"Hey, back off him, huh?" her older son, Carter, loomed in the doorway leading from the garage into the kitchen with a suitcase in each hand and a duffle bag tucked under one arm. He dropped his burdens heavily onto the tile floor. "Don't make this harder than it has to be."

At a glance, Carter and Dave looked like twins despite their two-year age difference. Both were tall, lean, and broad-shouldered. They'd inherited their mother's good looks, including her wheat-blond hair and sparkling blue eyes.

Twins in another way as well: the outline of Carter's cock inside his black running shorts was the equal of Dave's. Kathy's tongue tip dabbed moistly at her parted lips as she looked him up and down.

"What're you staring at?"

"Oh, nothing." Kathy sauntered across the kitchen toward him, hips swaying slightly with each step. "I'm just impressed at the way you're growing." She ran a hand down one of his rippling biceps. He jerked his arm away.

"Don't," he muttered.

Easy now, she chided herself. Don't be so obvious. You'll make him skittish.

Kathy was a strong-willed, independent woman. She wasn't intimidated by what she considered Carter and Davy's misplaced anger. Their temporary homecoming might be awkward now, but as far as she was concerned she had only one real problem: deciding which of her sons she would fuck first. She liked her studs young and hung, and she loved her sons. She saw no reason to separate her maternal and sexual impulses. But she hadn't yet worked out a plan. Should she fuck Carter first, or Dave?

It would be natural to favor her firstborn. On the other hand, she'd noticed on Dave's Instagram that there were few pictures of him in the company of women, certainly not anyone in particular, and no shots that hinted at mutual attractions. The possibility that Dave might be a virgin turned Kathy on so much that she didn't want to put off the opportunity any longer than she had to.

Or, maybe it would be fun to take both her sons on at the same time. She enjoyed a good double-fucking. Her cunt churned at the very notion, making the crotch of her pale blue silk panties wet.

Yes, definitely still some details to work out.

"Carter, sweetie, when I said that you and Davy could come home for the summer--"

--"This isn't home--"

"Don't interrupt me!" Irritated, Kathy jabbed her finger into Carter's chest. "I was pointing out that you called me and asked to stay here. Why?"

"Told you, Vanessa decided to shut the estate down and drag Dad off to Singapore for six months on vacation," Carter replied, glowering down at his mother. "Me and Dave didn't get an invite."

"So you said. But look here, you two are basically adults. You've got loads of friends and plenty of money. You could have found temporary digs one way or another out there in the Valley. Why come way back here when you hate me so?"

Carter fell silent. His handsome features softened almost imperceptibly, stony defiance giving way to a brief flicker of hurt.

"I don't hate you," he said softly. Kathy reached out to brush a stray lock of hair from his forehead. He caught her hand and blocked her, his vulnerability vanishing as quickly as it had surfaced. He hoisted his bags again.

"Gonna meet up with Luke Moore after I stash this stuff," he said brusquely.

"What are you going to do?"

"Hang out."

"When will you be home?"

"Dunno."

With that, Kathy's older son shouldered his way past her and went down the narrow basement stair. She heard the downstairs shower running for a few minutes, then the slamming of the patio doors and the rattle of the Jeep's engine revving out front.

Carter had made Kathy's decision for her.

She tugged the straps of the bra that barely contained her oversized breasts off her shoulders. The cups slipped down until her big pink nipples peeked over their tops. Smoothing the thin silk of her nighty down her waist and the tops of her thighs, she skipped up the stairs to Dave's room.

Dave was sprawled on his old bed, clad in only his jeans, watching something on his phone with his earbuds in. He didn't immediately notice his mother standing in the doorway, so she paused in the doorway to admire his body. He had the deeply-etched abdominal muscles, taut pecs, and mountainous shoulders of a teen dedicated to sports and working out. He fairly burst with the vitality and abundant hormones of youth.

Kathy enjoyed the view for a few seconds before clearing her throat and saying in a loud voice, "What are you watching?"

Startled, Dave sat straight up. "N-nothing." He held his phone close to his chest.

"Ooo, porn? Let me see!" Kathy fairly danced on her toes across the scarred wooden floor, sitting down right beside her son and snatching the phone from his hand before he could react. The video playing was a clip from some anime movie. "Aw, I hoped it was porn," she said with a theatrical pout. She leaned into him as she returned his phone, pressing her tits against his arm.

"Damn, Mom, you're fucking obsessed with sex!" Dave exploded, moving away from her on the bed. "Why are you like this?"

"You're saying I'm fucking obsessed with fucking?" Kathy giggled, scooting closer to him again. "Why not? At your age, you should be, too. And you can't blame me for thinking you were watching something sexy. Otherwise...why are you so hard?"

Dave's eyes followed his mother's as she lowered her gaze to the tightly-stretched front of his jeans. He blushed scarlet as she drew one long, red fingernail along the length of his fly, tracing the outline of his cock. Cupping his crotch, she flicked her tongue against his earlobe and whispered, "What other reason could there be for you to grow a big boner like this?"

"S-stop it!" Dave shouted, but instead of moving away again he shifted on the mattress to spread his thighs further apart. Kathy rubbed her palm up and down the length of his prick.

"Don't be embarrassed, Sweetie. It's perfectly normal for a guy to get turned on looking at his mother."

"It is not!"

"Oh. Well, it should be." Kathy stood up, untying the bow of her nighty and shrugging it off her shoulders to let it drop at her son's feet. "I sure hope I haven't reached the point yet where young guys don't get hard-ons from looking at me." She unsnapped her bra and tossed it away. Dave's eyes widened and his mouth dropped open at her bountiful, brazen display of maternal tit-flesh.

"Jesus Christ," he muttered, his voice filled with awe.

"So, be honest with me." Kathy hooked her thumbs under the elastic on the sides of her panties. Rolling her hips, she inched the narrow strip of silk down over the plump roundness of her upper thighs, pausing just above the hood of her clit. "Is your wicked old Mom still fuckable?"

She lowered her panties to mid-thigh, let them drop, and kicked them off her ankles. She did a slow turn, giving her son a long look at every inch of her sleek, tanned body. Kathy was supple as a teen girl, but not slender. She had the classically curvaceous figure that generations of men had lusted after; the full, round hips, narrow waist, and softly-defined belly that a cohort of horny entrepreneurs had founded magazine empires on generations ago. But the luscious confection of Kathy's physique was topped off by breasts that old Hefner could only dream about: ideal globes well out of proportion to even her hourglass silhouette, completely natural funbags as large as the biggest bolt-ons any porn star could buy.

Kathy faced her son again, standing with hands on hips and her feet planted wide to show off her hairless pussy. The little slit glistened between its narrow pink lips with the dew of arousal.

"Well?"

Dave sat confounded for a long moment, frozen in place by the overpowering vision of his mother's wanton display, before letting out a strangled cry and falling to his knees in front of her. Wrapping his powerful forearms around her thighs, he pulled her legs even further apart and buried his face between them. His lips found the stiff, throbbing button of her clit and closed around it, sucking and licking frantically.

"Oh, yessss!" Kathy moaned, tangling her fingers in her son's short curls to hold him snugly against her crotch. "Oh God you're good, you're so good, why are you so so so AUGH!" Her knees buckled and she collapsed as Dave gently bit her clit. He caught her as she collapsed and maneuvered her to his bed, tumbling her onto the mattress on her back without ever breaking the contact between his sucking mouth and her pussy mound.

Tremors vibrated along Kathy's fuck tunnel as her son groaned loudly and sealed his mouth to the open lips of her cunt. He drilled his tongue up inside her and swirled it around, digging his fingers roughly into the soft globes of her ass to hang on as she writhed and twisted against him. His nose grazed her erect clit, driving her to the brink of madness. She grabbed her tits, crushing and rolling them together to heighten her own pleasure. One of the many advantages of having such enormous boobs was all the ways that she could use them to arouse herself. She rubbed her big, turgid pink nipples against each other and clamped her thighs around her son's head to hold him tight, giving herself completely to the exhilaration of the moment.

"Eat me, darling," she cooed. "You're going to make me come. You hear me, you're about to get your whore mother off by sucking her pussy. Isn't it just the most wonderfully evil thing you can imagine?"

Dave nodded without pausing in his ardent cunt-lapping. He fucked his stiffened tongue in and out of his mother's slit like a cock. Cunt cream flowed into his mouth and he slurped it down greedily. Kathy draped her legs over his sturdy shoulders and looked down at the top of his head bobbing and bumping against her pussy mound. She gasped for breath, thrilled at the awareness that she was committing the ultimate sexual sin, shattering the final taboo. Once she'd crossed this threshold with her son nothing would be forbidden anymore.

Whatever other lies Thomas Hanley had told his sons about their mother, one thing was true: Kathy was a total slut. She'd lived for sexual pleasure ever since the first time she'd gotten herself off with her fingers under the covers, late one night when she was still in school. The memory of her first, accidental orgasmic contractions burned bright in her consciousness to this day.

At the age of eighteen, she discovered that she'd hit the jackpot where attracting partners was concerned: her body had blossomed into the stuff of wet dreams. She was beautiful and warm, with enough sex appeal to pursue a career as a movie star or top model. But as far as Kathy was concerned, all of her charms added up to just one thing: making her a better cock-trap. Sex was all she cared about.

She fucked every teacher and classmate she desired, as many as she could physically handle in a day, nearly flunking out of school despite an intellect that could have earned her a doctorate. When her horrified parents shunted her off to a Catholic boarding school her grades improved, but outside of the classroom she spent every spare moment in mutual slit-sucking and dildo-dicking with her dorm mates and the nuns who ran the place.

Kathy had married the guy with the biggest dick she could find, a swinger who liked to fuck as much as she did. Surprisingly few men could keep up with her, though many tried. But in the years after they became parents, Thomas Hanley changed. He let himself go. He got selfish, treating it as his marital right to have Kathy perform and satisfy him whenever he wished in exchange for an occasional perfunctory screw.

Worst of all, Tom started to demand monogamy from Kathy. She was hurt and outraged. It could have been the final straw for her; instead, she chose to simply ignore his ultimatums. Unwilling to face the public humiliation of admitting his cuckoldry, he'd looked the other way.

That was, until the day that the senior partner at Tom's law firm decided to take his big cock as her trophy. Vanessa insisted that he divorce Kathy and devote himself to her, body and soul. And Tom was more than happy to rediscover his sexual prowess in exchange for Vanessa's millions.

At the end of the day it was money, not Kathy's faithlessness, that the divorce was about. Her husband dumped her for Vanessa's fortune, dragging his wife's many infidelities out into the public spotlight while feigning shock and disgust at her "unsuspected degeneracy."

Kathy had tried to fight back but soon realized it was pointless. First, Thomas Hanley was a lawyer who worked for lawyers. As such, the steep financial barriers to endless litigation hardly existed for him. Second, every sexual accusation he made against her was true. And third--

Third was that Kathy wanted her freedom as much as her shitty husband wanted a wealthy wife. She agreed to every stipulation and signed the papers.

Too late, she learned that Tom and Vanessa would not be satisfied until they'd taken everything from her. It seemed like pure spite for them to drive a final wedge between Kathy and her sons, poisoning their minds against her.

But that had been years ago. Dave was an adult now. He was a man, and Kathy was offering him what no other woman could: the hot willing harbor of his mother's luscious body to gratify his every horny urge.

Kathy's head rolled on her shoulders and she stared blankly at the slowly turning bedroom ceiling fan as, under Dave's persistent tongue-fucking, the joyful shudders in her belly piled up like waves crashing on a beach.

"Aaaiieee!" she squealed, her body shaking like a sapling in a thunderstorm as she exploded in a tumultuous orgasm. "Cumming, Davy! You're making your slutty mother cum with your mouth. Aaaaawww..."

She felt the contractions from her tits to her toes as her climax went on and on. Dave's tongue didn't pause in his mother's pussy until her ass stopped gyrating in his hands and she went completely limp. When he lifted his head from between her legs at last, his whole face showed wetly with her pussy-cream and he wore a happy, puppy-dog grin.

"Was that okay?" he asked.

"Was it--" Kathy smiled dizzily back at him. "Honey, I've been eaten out by guys three times your age who don't know what you do already. Who have you--I mean, where--

"Just girls I hang with," Dave said, beaming. "I, uh, I do it instead of screwing, so I can't get them in trouble."

"Instead?" Drained as Kathy was by the massive orgasm her son had given her, the implications of what he said rekindled a fire inside her. "Davy, have you ever fucked a woman?"

He looked down at the floor sheepishly. "Nah. Vanessa's always on our case about that stuff."

"Van--your stepmother's scaring you out of having sex?"

"Yeah. She goes on about her standing in the community, and what would happen if I got some gal preggers. How I'm not old enough, and the scandal." Anger showed through his initial embarrassment. "Fuck, I'm plenty 'old enough.' I never did nothing until after I was eighteen, anyway. But Dad always backs her up. Dad wouldn't say 'shit' to that woman if he had a mouthful of it."

Kathy's temper flared as she contemplated the arrogance of the harpy who ruled over her stolen family. Vanessa sounded like the cursed witch-queen of some cruel, icy kingdom.

And yet there was also a delicious irony in the fact that Vanessa's intimidation of Dave had unknowingly created an undreamt-of opportunity for his mother.

Thanks to Vanessa, Kathy was going to take her own son's cherry.

"Stand up, Davy. Let's get you out of those ratty old jeans and into something a lot more comfortable."

He got to his feet, slightly puzzled but curious. "Mom, you're not gonna..." Kathy had him unbuckled, unsnapped, and unzipped before he could finish his sentence--but then, Kathy could strip a stranger naked while blindfolded at the bottom of a well at midnight. She dragged his pants down to his knees.

"Oh my Lord!" Kathy gawked. The rigid cock springing out from between her son's thighs was the biggest, thickest prick she'd ever seen. Her hands dropped to her sides and she rocked back on her heels involuntarily.

"What's wrong?" Dave looked worried.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing is wrong," Kathy shot him a toothy grin and took his hand. "Step out of those things and follow me."

"Where?"

"Back to my room. We're gonna do this right." She kissed her son on the mouth, sliding a hand down to lightly stroke his balls. "You may be a virgin now, but Mama's gonna turn you into a mother-fucker."

Kathy had Dave lie down on his back in the center of her king-sized bed. She'd shared the bed with scores of men, but her heart pounded as if it would burst free from her body as she surveyed Dave's nakedness. She kissed him all over, licking her way down his neck and teasing his nipples with her tongue. She trailed her lips over his hard abdomen and up and down his legs. That cock! That gorgeous cock! Naked and on her knees, she held the stalk between two fingers and tenderly kissed the tip, lapping up the drops of pre-cum that seeped from the slit.

"Y-you gonna suck my dick, Mom?" Dave asked wonderingly. Kathy smiled and winked at him.

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,556 Followers
12