Mom Loves Big Ones Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My darling stud of a son, I'm never going to stop sucking your cock. I promise you, anytime you want. Wake me up in the morning by poking this thing at my mouth and I'll open wide and blow you for breakfast. I'll suck you in the shower. I'll have my lunch between your legs and drink my dinner from your dick.

"But not just yet."

Dave's face fell. "Why?"

"Remember what I promised you?" Kathy took hold of her son's prick and lifted a leg to straddle him. His cock was hard as stone, throbbing with his fast-beating pulse. She fit his smooth, hot cock-knob between her moist pussy lips and pushed her hips downward.

"Hell, yeah!" Dave exclaimed. His broad hands enfolded his mother's waist to steady and guide her.

"Ah...oh! So big...so fucking big," Kathy chanted, struggling to relax her inner muscles to take him inside herself. The first instant of penetration seared into her consciousness, as her own son's cock stretched and filled her as no man ever had before. "Oooo...darling...oh God, you're a bull! You're splitting me in two!"

"You gonna be all right, Mom?" Dave's face filled with filial concern. "Maybe we should stop..."

"No!" Kathy cried. "Don't stop. I'm good, I'm...so good..so good." She brushed his sweat-darkened curls from his forehead. "Just give me a minute..." Dave's cock-crown was lodged just inside her pussy. The head was usually the real challenge when taking a heavy-hung guy. But her son's cock-shaft was a whopper, the whole length of it nearly as big around as the knob.

For the first time that she could remember, Kathy wasn't sure that she could take a man's entire cock. The immense thickness of Dave's prick wedged its way further up her fun tunnel by fractions of an inch as she eased her whole weight onto it. She swore she could count the veins on his shaft as they passed her cunt-mouth.

She sagged forward, crushing her pillowy tits against his hard chest and panting like a sprinter. They kissed, not as mother and son but with open mouths, tongues seeking and dancing and probing one another. The mixture of awed innocence and rampant desire in her son's eyes stoked her lust higher. All at once her cunt relaxed and she sank down his full length until her cunt-lips rested against his swollen ball sack.

Catching her breath, Kathy lifted herself on her elbows and dragged her mammoth tits across Dave's face. He captured one fat, stiff nipple between his lips and nursed eagerly.

"That's the way, lover. Suck Mommy's titties. Suck and bite and grab...maul me. Use me." With his cock fully embedded inside her fuck-tunnel she wiggled and ground against him, squeezing her cunt even more tightly around his immense thickness.

"Oh fuck, what're you doing?" Dave's eyes flew open. He yelped and bucked his ass up off of the mattress as if to drive further up his mother's slot, but that was impossible--he was already completely inside and she was determined to keep him there, caught in the trap of her snapping pussy. He clamped both hands around her tits and dug his blunt fingers into the pliant flesh.

"Aggggh!" Kathy relaxed her cunt channel and began rising and falling slowly on her son's cock. She rolled her ass in little circles, loving the sensation of Dave's big meat hitting her sensitive nerve endings at different angles. She kept snapping her pussy every so often as she rode him, always varying the length and intervals of her contractions to keep him guessing. He thrashed and thrust his hips up to meet her every descent.

Kathy was driving her son wild with her fuck skills, and why shouldn't she? She had a well-earned lifetime of sexual knowledge to bestow on her Davy. She would corrupt him completely.

"Am I really your first?" she whispered, kissing him on one ear.

"Uh-huh...Don't you believe me?"

"I do. I do. I want to hear you say it. You're losing your cherry to your own mother, babe. Know what that makes you?"

"Uh...a mother-fucker?"

"A stud. A big-dicked stallion who fucks whoever and whenever he pleases. And I'll never say 'No.' Now fuck Mommy, stud! Fuck Mommy hard!"

Dave groaned and yanked on his mother's tits, stuffing first one and then the other into his mouth, sucking hard and chewing gently at her nipples. Her fuck-juices squirted out past her pussy lips, drenching his cock and balls and soaking the bed sheets beneath them.

Kathy climaxed. Overcome by the sweet convulsions of orgasm she flopped mindlessly atop her son, humping her cunt rhythmlessly around his giant cock, suddenly powerless to control her limbs.

"C-cumming!" she croaked, tears streaming down her face. "C-c-cu--"

"Me too!" Dave's cock heaved and pulsed along its length, blasting a torrent of sizzling teen jism into his mother's hot, slick pussy.

"FUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKK!" Kathy came a second time, and then a third. She regained enough control to start bouncing up and down again, riding her son hard until she'd milked the last drops of cum from his balls and he began to soften inside her.

For the first time in her slutty career, Kathy had fucked her own flesh and blood. She promised herself it would not be the last.

12