Mom Loves Big Ones Pt. 03

Story Info
Carter and Luke are hot for teacher. So's her son.
3.6k words
4.67
25.5k
50

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,490 Followers

Carter Hanley did a double take as Luke Moore hopped up into the Jeep's passenger seat. "What happened to the squirt who used to live next door?" he joked. Luke was a head taller and had gained so much muscle since the two had last seen each other that Carter hadn't recognized him immediately as he'd bounded up the sidewalk.

Luke answered with a grin and a friendly--but sharp--punch in the biceps. But the smile was short-lived and didn't quite reach his eyes. "Let's get the fuck out," he said, feet on the dashboard.

"Seat belt."

"Screw you. Luke's tone was playful, but after pulling the strap across his chest and fastening the buckle he was quiet again, staring out the window with a brooding frown. Carter knew him well enough to sense that something was eating at him. They'd been neighbors and schoolmates all of their lives until Carter's parents had divorced. Luke, an only child, looked up to Carter like an older brother. They'd kept in touch online after Carter and Dave had moved, and when Luke's father had abandoned the family, Luke had leaned on Carter via text and video chat for what at first was daily support and encouragement.

Carter was only too glad to be a shoulder for his old friend to lean on. He'd already been through all the family drama himself. But he'd also learned not to press Luke. If something was bothering the kid, it'd come out in his own time.

"So where to?" Carter wheeled the Jeep left onto the highway, figuring they'd shoot baskets and maybe catch a movie.

"Helen invited us over," Luke said. "I texted her you were home and she can't wait to see you."

"Helen?" Carter tapped the brakes and pulled over to idle by the curb. "You takin' Mrs. Warner to pound-town?"

"Fuck yeah. Why should I get left out of the fun?"

Helen Warner taught Senior Algebra at the local high school. In the classroom, the busty thirty-something brunette favored high heels, slim pencil skirts that showed off her ass and legs, and high-collared silk blouses. At home, she privately tutored several students from both the high school and the nearby community college. Her wardrobe during those sessions was...minimal.

"You think she's looking for a two-fer?" Carter's cock hardened at the prospect and memory of Helen's carnal creativity.

Luke laughed loudly. "What do you think? Bro, the woman's a slut with an imagination. You're not gonna believe what she's got going on since you been gone."

"Awesome." Carter made a U-turn and headed for the Warners' house.

Helen greeted them at the front door wearing only an open nightgown, a half-drained tumbler of red wine in one hand. She kissed them each on the mouth--long, deep kisses--while they took turns fondling her tits and ass. "Come on in and get comfortable," she purred, leading them into the living room. "By which I mean, get naked."

Luke looked around the sprawling, split-level house. "Where's Andy?"

"Snoring away in the middle of the day," Helen said. "Poor Andrew, I've put him through the wringer this morning. He'll be down later." She reached for Luke's belt and started undressing him. "I don't mean to be impatient, fellas, but I've been sitting here playing with myself for nearly an hour and I'm ready to pop. C'mon, Carter, hurry up and show your favorite teacher what you've learned out west."

"Good old Helen," Luke chuckled. She looked at him sternly.

"Easy on the 'old,' stud. I'm your Mom's age. How is Alice, anyway?"

Luke grimaced. "Don't wanna talk about it."

"Riding your ass about your sorry GPA? I've told you, Hon-babe, just because I suck your dick doesn't mean I play favorites in my classroom."

"Mom's not...ridin' me," Luke grumbled. "Just forget it, huh?"

Helen shrugged. She danced across the sunlit, carpeted room to an armless leather sofa and lay lengthwise on her back with her pert, round ass poised on the edge. She lifted her legs and opened them in a wide "V."

"I want one dick up my pussy," she said in a sultry tone, "and the other between my tits." She lifted her huge breasts in her hands and squeezed them together gently. "I don't care who goes where."

To Carter's surprise, Luke hesitated, simply staring as if hypnotized at the smooth pink pleasure groove peeking out from between his teacher's slender legs. Vivid as Carter's memories of that creamy slot were, he wanted to be sportsmanlike. "Flip you for her cunt?"

"Fuck that, man, I gotta get some pussy before I start smashin' things!" Luke got to his knees between Helen's legs and thrust his hard cock into her pussy. She moaned gratefully, wrapping her legs around his waist and flexing her calves to pull him close against her pelvis. Carter straddled her chest, one foot on the carpet and the other knee between her ribs and the sofa's back cushion. Laying his cock in her cleavage, he pressed her enormous tits together and started sliding back and forth. His prick drooled pre-cum onto her skin, lubing up a slick hot channel for him to fuck..

"Oh dear, I may have to keep you two!" Helen sighed. "Think your mothers would mind?

Luke violently yanked his cock completely out of her pussy before slamming back into her until his balls slapped her mound. He started fucking hard and fast.

"Something I said?" Helen said slyly. She watched Carter's cock-head poke up between her tits and then disappear between them again and again. Lifting her head and opening her lips in a wide, lewd smile, she said, "Give me a taste, Hon. Fuck my mouth with that big thing."

"Yes, Ma'am." Helen's hands replaced Carter's on her tits, holding them around his shaft while he grabbed her head to keep it still. Shoving a throw pillow under her head to make her more comfortable, he slowed his fucking pace so that she could capture his cock in her mouth. Her full, warm lips enfolded his warm, blood-engorged fuck-knob and nursed gently at it, her wet tongue-tip lashing the underside. More pre-cum spurted from his cock-slit. She swallowed the clear fluid as it pooled on her tongue.

"Never get enough," Helen murmured, as if to herself. She squeezed her tits tighter around Carter's prick, rolling her fingers over her large brown nipples. At the same time, she wriggled her hips around Luke's cock, pushing back against his savage thrusts. After a while he slowed down, fucking her with long strokes, pulling all but the tip of his cock from her pussy before gently sliding it completely back into her. Whatever manic fury had struck him at the mention of his mother had ebbed away, submerged beneath waves of pleasure.

"Very good, Luke," Helen encouraged. "Forget what I said about your grades. You're an outstanding student where it counts...OH!"

She stiffened suddenly as her climax swept through her. The erotic contractions of her snapping pussy were too much for Luke. He held back for only a few strokes more before forcefully shooting a load of jism way up to her cervix.

Even in the throes of orgasm, Helen kept swiping her tongue deftly over Carter's big cock-crown. Pleasuring cock was nearly a reflex for her, like breathing, and she was desperate for a dose of young cum. Before long he let go, too, yelling aloud while feeding her a long drink of the nectar she so craved.

Helen smacked Carter on the ass. "Don't go limp-kneed on me, big guy. You'll crush my rib cage. Welcome home."

The three sat together on the couch, Helen between her two fuck-partners with her hands on their cocks, idly playing with their balls while they recovered from the first round of what they all hoped would be long hours of debauchery. She leaned toward Luke and gave him a long kiss, then turned to Carter and did the same.

"You've always been my second-favorite stud. You do know that, right?" she said.

"Hey, you always say I'm your second favorite!" Luke objected.

"Remember who you're talking to. I say that to all the guys. And I mean it, every time." She peered curiously at Carter. "I must say I'm surprised to see you back here, though. I thought we'd lost you forever. What gives?"

Carter stared glumly at the far wall. "We just needed to get away from Vanessa."

"Trouble in Paradise?"

"You could say that. Stepmom turned out to be a total whore. She started screwin' me almost as soon as we moved into her estate out there.

"Oh man, that's a real problem all right." Luke rolled his eyes.

"Shut up. She's a selfish bitch. Everything's for her. No one else matters. So rich that no one says 'No' to her, 'cause she makes life Hell when you do. Dad found that out fast."

Helen looked sympathetic but intrigued. She jacked the guys' cocks a little faster, anxious to get them hard again. "What else did your father find out? Does he know about you and--"

"Hell, no. When I saw her giving Dave the eye I called her out and threatened to tell Dad. That's when she started lying to him about me. Claimed I'd made a pass at her."

"I get it," Helen's eyes narrowed. "The lady wanted a harem, and you Hanleys sure are well-equipped for the role. Can't say it's never occurred to me. But if she's as self-centered as you say, then good for you for getting out of there."

"You do have kind of your own harem, though. Don't you, Mrs. Warner?" Luke muttered. Helen looked at him in surprise and poked out her tongue.

"Honey, I prefer my studs to be of the free-range variety. I like some fight in 'em. There are sluts, and then there are sluts. This Vanessa sounds downright cruel."

"Not like you at all," Carter agreed. "Not like..." he couldn't bring himself to finish the sentence.

"Go ahead," Helen prodded. "You were going to say that she's not like your mother."

"Don't go there," Carter warned her.

"Go where? You're the one who came back home to Dear Old Mom. I know Kathy well--never you mind how well--and as far as I'm concerned you and your brother have been entirely unfair to her. Carter, your mother's hot-blooded and round-heeled, but she's also a caring woman. She's not Vanessa." Helen squeezed Carter's hardening cock and added in a low voice, "And she'd be a hell of a fuck for you. That ever crossed your mind?"

Carter looked away but couldn't hide his smile. "Only every goddamn day we've been gone," he confessed.

"Bet you've done a lot of jerking off thinking about having Mama on her back...or her knees..." Carter's prick jerked and grew in Helen's hand, responding to her depraved suggestion. She had his number. His mother was the most beautiful and desirable woman that he could imagine. He'd never wanted to admit, even to himself, that his resentment toward her sprang from knowing that she was available to every man who wanted her, except to him. He'd spent far too many hours behind the locked door of his room at home, jerking off to fantasies of Mom sucking his cock or lying back naked in front of him, beckoning him to penetrate and fuck her senseless.

Why not me? Why not us, together? Several times he'd almost acted on his urges, stopped only by the fear of making a play for his mother and having her reject him in horror. He couldn't stand that. And what would happen to the family, then?

Listening to Helen, it occurred to Carter for the first time just how much circumstances had changed. He was here, and Dad was a thousand miles away--out of the picture, well and for good.

"And what about you, Lover?" When Luke realized that Helen was speaking to him, he reacted as if she'd called him to the blackboard to work a problem he hadn't studied.

"What about what?" he stumbled.

"I ran into your mother at the PTA last week," Helen smirked. "As awful as your father's betrayal must have been, I'd say Alice is putting it behind her. She looks like the weight of the world's been lifted off her. And I can tell that she's what we used to call 'hot to trot,' So, why aren't you fucking her?"

"Who says I'm not?" Luke snapped. Helen raised an eyebrow.

"Is that why you've been in such a funk?" Carter asked. "Mom's keepin' her knees closed?"

"No! That is--it's fucking complicated, okay?"

"Guys, guys," Helen clucked her tongue at both of them. "Listen to Teacher: you're stallions. Between you, you must have enough testosterone to fuck your way through half the women in the county in a night, and the cum in your balls to knock up every one of 'em. Naturally, living with MILFs like your mothers you want to fuck them every day. Speaking as a mother myself, I promise you that they both want the very same thing."

"I've been workin' on Mom," Luke conceded. "She keeps sayin' it's wrong but she likes it. I can tell." He glanced warily at Carter. "She's horny all the time. She likes to watch the guys come and go from your house, dude. This morning she thought you and Dave were a couple of studs that your mom had invited to move in with her. That got her so revved up she almost sucked my cock."

"And there you go," Helen said. She slid to her knees in front of Carter and Luke. Both their cocks were nearly hard again, thanks to her lewd talk and encouragement of their incestuous fantasies. "I think you two should make a pact that you'll each have your cocks in your mothers before sunrise tomorrow."

She released Carter's cock so that she could play with her clit while holding Luke's prick close to her mouth and licking dried jism and pussy juice from it. "Jack off for me," she told Carter. "Give me a show while I blow Luke, and then I'll throat you."

"Mom! What the actual fuck?" Eighteen-year-old Andrew Warner loped down the stairs from his bedroom, scowling at the sight of his mother crouched on the rug sucking off one of his friends while jacking off another. "I can't close my eyes for a couple of minutes without you draggin' my friends in here for a quickie?"

Carter took one look at Andy and burst out laughing. Luke quickly joined in. Helen's son was standing with arms crossed angrily and a furious expression on his face, but his long dick was curving out before him like the bow of a young tree.

"Don't take that tone with me, buster," Helen taunted. "That's what you get for giving out on me after a couple of orgasms."

"A couple? Three!" Andy protested, striding to the couch and pulling his mother roughly to her feet. "Make some room, guys. My whore mother owes me another blow job. No one's getting their dick sucked before me."

"Another thing that's happened while I was gone that no one bothered to fill me in on." Carter shot Luke a pointed look as the three studs traded high-fives. "Fuckin' your son's pretty wild, Helen. Even for you."

"First chance I got. But I didn't get his cherry," she said, pouting. "Jeannie Seagrave, the little tramp who lives next door, had that honor. I caught 'em in here together one afternoon, her with my darling son's dick down her throat, and I made up my mind to claim him myself that very day."

"More like it took you a week," Andy corrected her.

"Don't contradict your mother!" Helen snapped. "Although, actually he's right. I had to chase his father out of the house, first. Well, sit down, then, Andrew! Don't dawdle!"

Andy plopped his ass down on the leather cushions between the others. Carter noticed that, for all of Helen's pretense at parental discipline, as she put her hands on her son's knees to spread his legs and brought her face close to his prick, she stared at the huge, upthrust column of flesh adoringly. "That nap did you a world of good," she said. "You're like steel already."

"I been standing up on the landing, listening to you guys talk," Andy admitted. He smirked at his friends. "If y'all are smart you'll do like Mom says when you get home. Nothin' better in the world than mother-pussy. Nothin.'"

Starting at the base of her son's cock, Helen dragged the flat of her tongue up the underside, closing her lips over his knob and sucking a few inches of him into her moist mouth. "Having her suck your dick ain't bad, either," he laughed.

Helen sucked her son's cock for several minutes before moving on to Luke's prick and then Carter's. Satisfied that all three were as hard as she could possibly get them, she said, "I haven't had three men together in...my goodness, weeks! You fellas up for that?"

"Hell, yeah!" Luke said.

"Who do you want in your ass?" Carter asked.

"The biggest cock." Seeing the challenge on the faces of her three studs, she added pointedly, "That would belong to my pride and joy, here." She sucked Andrew's cock-knob into the top of her throat, filling her mouth with thick saliva to coat and lubricate his massive prick.

At Helen's direction, Carter lay on his back on the carpet. She straddled him on her knees, grasped his cock, and nestled the head in the hot slit between her pink pussy lips. She took a good long time to lower herself onto his prick, wriggling back and forth, rising up slightly now and again before taking more of him into her cunt.

"Oh, fuck." Her lips curled back from her sparkling teeth in a feral grin. "I'm glad I've drained your nuts once already. Your prick always feels so goddamn good up my pussy, I want to take you nice and slow. And I expect you to last awhile, hmmm?"

"Do my best," Carter groaned. He folded his arms behind his head, enjoying the mature brunette's open-mouthed expression of unbridled lust as her cunt slowly engulfed his stone-solid cock. He'd looked forward to the possibility of fucking Helen Warner again since he and his brother had first decided to come back to this town. Helen lived to fuck, and her cunt had the know-how of having welcomed probably a thousand dicks of all colors, shapes, and sizes.

He realized that the same must be true of his mother. I'll bet Mom's even better, he found himself thinking.

Andrew knelt behind Helen. "Lean forward, Mom." He took hold of her waist with both hands and wedged the head of his prick between her uplifted, cushiony ass cheeks. Easing the tip up against her anus, he pressed gently forward. Helen gritted her teeth and focused on relaxing her sphincter.

"Damn, is that gonna fit?" Carter asked.

"Always does," Luke snickered. "You ain't been around since Helen's took up son-fucking. Hey, Andy, hurry up back there. Just shove it in!"

"Shut up, punk," Andrew grunted, pressing his bulbous cock-head gently into his mother's puckered asshole. The little ring of muscle gave way slightly. Helen's eyelids fluttered dreamily.

More of Andrew's cock inched its way into his mother's asshole. He was oblivious now to everything else, being careful not to give her too much of his thick shaft at once. He laid his hands on her shoulders and kneaded her knotted muscles to soothe and reassure her, rocking back and forth while pushing a little further inward each time until his hips bumped against her butt cheeks.

Luke hunkered above Carter, inches from Helen's face, his cock still wet with her saliva. She took it into her mouth and swallowed until the entire thing was inside her with his knob in her throat. She sucked voraciously, lathing his meat with her tongue as he steadied her head with his hands and pumped in and out. She nodded as vigorously as she could around his invading cock, showing her enthusiasm for the bold face-fucking.

After some trial and error, the three young studs and their slut got into a rhythm that guaranteed Helen would have at least two cocks in her holes at all times. Whenever Andy pulled most of his prick out of her ass, Luke thrust forward to drive his cock past her lips. After enjoying a few seconds of her humming throat massage, he'd withdraw while her son slammed forward so that her body followed Luke. Carter was glad to be the steady foundation of the gang fuck, having only to arch his back slightly to remain embedded in her cunt as she bounced up and down on her knees.

Even though he'd cum once already between Helen's tits and in her mouth, Carter struggled to hold his orgasm at bay. He could tell that Andy and Luke were in the same predicament. Helen, on the other hand, was exuberant and unrestrained, either climaxing or on the verge of it all the time. The way her heated cock-sleeve spasmed and pulled at Carter's cock kept dragging him closer to the point of no return.

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,490 Followers
12