Mom Loves Big Ones Pt. 04

Story Info
Voyeur mom Alice gets a big surprise!
4.6k words
4.66
36.3k
51

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,519 Followers

Alice watched through her bedroom window as Luke jumped into Carter's Jeep and they sped away. She took a long shower. The temptation to play with her clit while she soaped up and rinsed away the perspiration and dried jism of her morning encounter with her son was strong. But she also feared that every time she gave into fantasies of fucking Luke while making herself cum she was wearing away her own inhibitions--inching that much closer to committing real incest with her son.

She toweled off, dressed in old jeans and a worn tee shirt, and unlocked the bedroom door. She had weekend gardening to do in the backyard, and anyway, she wanted to be somewhere outside the house in case, for some reason, Luke returned earlier than expected. She'd get the yard work done and then go shopping or go to a movie--anything to keep her distance from Luke long enough for him to calm down and, hopefully, recognize the impossible wrongness of fucking his mother.

Alice wasn't too hopeful on that last score. She accepted that it was her fault as much as his. She hadn't discouraged his first physical attentions toward her. Instead, she'd encouraged his advances until it had been too late. Guilty as she felt about leading Luke on as she had, she was so damn horny all the time that having a man like Luke around her all the time was maddening. He was young and strong--and hung. Goddamn was her son hung!

Alice had never been able to go without sex for very long. Ever since losing her virginity to her high school prom date when they were both eighteen, her hot little pussy had demanded what seemed like constant attention of some kind. A natural beauty and an irresistibly sexy young woman, she'd done her best to discourage the clumsy seductions of the many young men who'd asked her out in hopes of getting into her pants. As strongly as she'd craved fucking she'd tried not to open her too-eager legs too often, and then only to partners who she believed would be discreet. In practice, that had meant mainly older, often married, men. Guys who had something to lose if it became known in this small town that not only were they screwing around on their wives but were doing it with a barely-legal teen.

As much as young Alice needed to fuck, she'd always feared being labeled a slut.

Alice's family had no money to send her to college. After graduating high school she'd taken a receptionist's job at a car dealership out on the interstate, attending classes at the nearby community college on the money she earned during the day. After two weeks on the job, she was fucking a young salesman named Bill Moore. Within two months she was pregnant. Within six months they were married. Bill was ambitious, a smart, hard charger seemingly destined for success, and, best of all, Alice was getting all the fucking she could want every night. Or at least, enough to keep her from losing her horny little mind.

Life had been perfect, for a while.

Since Bill had left her, she'd returned to her premarital practices of making do with what she had at hand rather than turning to other men. She spent hours in her room every evening using her fingers and her collection of sex toys to get herself off. After decades of regular fucking, that wasn't enough anymore. In retrospect, she saw it as inevitable that when her son had climbed into her bed she'd succumbed, even if only going so far as guilty bouts of mutual masturbation.

She made up her mind once more that she had to stop it. Today. Somehow.

She was crouched by a flower bed in her backyard, pulling up brown weeds killed by a late freeze, when she heard the noises from Kathy Hanley's house. She paused and held her breath, listening closely.

The noises were groans: a man's voice, the sounds of deep, heavy, hoarse breathing.

Quietly, Alice put down her spade and raised her head to peek over the hedge that separated her yard from Kathy's. She was good at this skulking around, sneaking looks at her neighbor's private goings-on. When Luke had accused his mother that morning of having become a voyeur he hadn't guessed the half of it.

To Alice's shame, spying on Kathy had become a routine part of her life.

When Alice's horny imagination had turned too vividly to Luke during her solo masturbation sessions, she'd first tried to distract herself with online porn. Discovering MILF porn, especially the "fauxcest" variety, had charged up her libido good for a while. But the unconvincing performances of women in their twenties with fake tits pretending to be stepmothers to gangly studs with greying sideburns wore out their novelty fast.

Late one evening two months ago, she'd been walking in the neighborhood when she heard Kathy's shrieks of passion echoing across the lawn to the sidewalk in front of her house. Gripped by curiosity, she'd crept across the front yard for a look through the big bay window. And there was Kathy on her hands and knees in the middle of her living room being fucked by a young black man. Alice recognized the youth as Sam Clark, one of Luke's older classmates.

Sam was six-foot-six, built like a decathlete, and his cock was a foot long if it was an inch! That cock was a gleaming mahogany baseball bat, dripping with Kathy's copiously squirting pussy juice as he hammered it into her tightly-stretched pussy. He had bunches of her silky hair in each fist and was yanking her head backward with every forward lunge, riding her like a stallion on a blonde pony in heat.

Kathy was facing the bay window. Alice quickly ducked her head below the brick sill, sure that Kathy must have seen her. But when the blonde slut's throaty howls of joy continued without pause, Alice gathered her courage to look again.

This time, she noticed the thousand-yard stare in her voluptuous neighbor's eyes, and the long strand of drool dripping from her slackly gaping mouth onto the dark hardwood floor: Kathy was so enraptured by the ferocious battering of Sam's gigantic meat-hammer that she was deaf, dumb and blind to anything but her own ecstasy. She was in an orgasmic trance, barely conscious at all.

Sam, on the other hand, spied Alice right away. He smiled broadly and winked at her through the window. Alice fled back home in a panic, dashed up to her bedroom, and spent half the night with her favorite vibrator between her yearning legs.

Ever since that evening, Alice had kept a close eye on Kathy's activities. She'd been rewarded for her vigilance with three more sexy shows, all involving young studs no older than twenty. Kathy liked them young. Alice understood completely. In her more honest moments, she admitted to herself that her hostility toward her old friend was born of envy. Uninhibited Kathy had the kind of sex life that shy, reticent Alice only dreamt of.

Alice pushed through a gap in the hedge that she'd used more than once to sneak into Kathy's yard. Who was that blonde slut fucking now? Alice assumed that Dave must have left in the Jeep with Carter and Luke that morning, and another young man had somehow slipped past her vigilant monitoring and into Kathy's house.

The French doors that opened onto the tile patio behind the place were open. That wasn't odd, on a beautiful Spring afternoon like this one. Alice herself had her house's windows open to take advantage of the cooling breeze during the sliver of the season before air conditioning became a must. The doors were the entry into the Hanleys' downstairs recreation room. The low, irregular male groans were coming from inside.

Alice stepped out of her plastic sandals and padded barefoot to the edge of the doorframe. If she was careful, she could get a good look at whoever Kathy's lucky partner was, and at what they were doing. Maybe there would be more than one man! Alice hadn't caught her neighbor in a threeway yet, but word around town was that the wanton blonde liked getting gang-fucked.

There was only one guy. He was slouched in a big easy chair in the center of the room, turned so that Alice could see both him and Kathy in full profile but such that they were unlikely to notice her right away. His muscular arms dangled loosely over the sides of the chair. His head sagged back against the headrest. The only part of his body not completely relaxed was his impressive cock. Eyes closed and mouth hanging open, he growled deep in his throat while Kathy knelt between his knees and licked up and down the underside of that long, steely fuck-tool.

The guy was Dave Hanley! Despite not having seen him in two years, Alice recognized him immediately. Kathy was tongue-bathing her son's big cock!

Barely suppressing a surprised shout that would have given her spying away, Alice drew back from the open entrance. She pressed her body flat against the brick outer wall, blinking and shaking her head hard to clear it. She must be imagining the whole thing--even Kathy wouldn't fuck her own son...would she? When Alice looked again, she expected to see that the guy with the enormous prick was just some other well-built, fair-haired young guy that her neighbor had picked up somewhere in town or recruited online. Alice's fantasies about Luke had just caused her to imagine things that weren't there.

The stud in the chair was still Dave. He and his mother were both completely naked. Kathy held his cock by its base, gazing lovingly up at his dazzled face and murmuring to him while dragging her tongue languidly along his prick. Alice strained to hear her words.

"Do you love me, darling?"

Dave nodded vaguely, unable to concentrate.

"Tell Mommy how much you love having her mouth on your beautiful big cock."

"I...fucking...love it," he managed. "Don't stop, Mama. Keep licking my dick. Put it in your mouth again."

"I will," Kathy assured him. She reached a hand between her legs, teasing her slit with one finger. She kissed the tip of her son's knob, sipping at the pre-cum that drooled from his cum-slit as if his cock were an oversized straw. "Mommy's gonna drink another load of your delicious cum. I bet you've still got a lot for me in those great big balls. Your sack's still so big and swollen." Kathy withdrew her finger from her pussy and ran it down the seam of Dave's ball sack, leaving a trail of pussy juice along his puckered flesh. "Remember what I told you? The longer you hold out, the harder I can make you cum?"

Dave nodded limply. "Mom, I just came ten minutes ago. I'm gonna last a long time, this time, I promise."

"Good. That's a good son." Kathy slipped her full lips down over the flaring ridge of Dave's cock-crown, her cheeks hollowing as she nursed more pre-cum from it. Alice noticed then that the blonde's chin and tits were already splattered with half-dried jism. The slut had just feasted on her son's semen and was hungry for more! The very idea was such a turn-on that Alice had to shove her hand down the waistband of her jeans and into her soaking panties, finding and frantically strumming her clit.

Alice had licked enough of Luke's cum from her skin and blouse and even, once, from his bed sheets to know full well how exciting the wicked act of eating son-cum could be. How much more thrilling, then, must it be to brazenly suck incestuous ball juice right from the source? Kathy's blissful face left no doubt as to the answer. It would be heavenly.

But Alice would never dare to find out. She couldn't. She was not that kind of mother.

Inside the rec room, Dave lifted his arms with difficulty, as if they each weighed half a ton. He placed them on the crown of his mother's head and ran his fingers tenderly through her wheat-colored curls, pushing her downward. "Suck it, Mama," he rasped. "Suck my cock as long as you want. Suck it all day long...I'll keep making more spunk for you, somehow."

The sudden shiver that rolled through Kathy's body from head to toe was easily visible across the twenty feet or so between her and Alice. Kathy's calves flexed and she rose up on her toes, tipping her face downward onto her son's prick like one of those old toy drinking birds. Alice nearly let out a giggle at the similarity, as much as the sight aroused her.

She stepped back from the doorway, took a long look around the adjoining yards to make sure no one else was watching, unzipped her baggy jeans, and rolled them down her thighs. The fear of humiliation, the danger of being seen by another neighbor as she played with herself bare-assed in Kathy's yard no longer outweighed Alice's need to masturbate freely while watching her former best friend giving head to her son. She hung the damp-crotched denim garment over a nearby trellis and returned to spying on the incestuous couple.

Kathy was moving her head up and down Dave's whole cock-shaft. She made it look amazingly easy, taking a cock that Alice guessed to be almost the size of Luke's massive member to the bottom of her throat without gagging or choking. The blonde had practiced her oral arts so often and on so many cocks that she timed her breath effortlessly so as not to have to pause or lift up off of her son's prick. Once again, Alice envied her neighbor the experiences and opportunities that her licentious lifestyle afforded her. How many cocks had Kathy Hanley caused to spurt down her hot, welcoming throat?

It occurred to Alice to wonder whether one of those many cocks had belonged to Luke. An instant of stabbing jealousy gave way to shudders of excitement. What if, instead of Dave, that had been Luke in there about to cum in their neighbor's whorish mouth?

Alice pushed two fingers into her slick cunt and worked them around in her pulsing fuck-tunnel. It didn't matter who might discover her masturbating out in the open, she needed to cum!

Only feet away inside the dimly lit room, Kathy kept throating her son's prick with loud slurping sounds. Strings of saliva and pre-cum streaked her chin and neck and rolled onto her bountiful tits. She cradled his big balls in both hands, warming them and rubbing her spit into the taut, shiny skin of his scrotum. Hands still on his mother's head, Dave humped upward as if to jam even his nuts past her already wide-stretched lips.

"You're so fucking good, Mom! You must be the best cocksucker in the world!"

Visibly moved by her son's praise, Kathy redoubled her efforts. She sucked voraciously, her lips methodically milking his prick. She no longer appeared to be trying to stave off his orgasm. Alice understood. Although she'd told herself to resist, every time she and Luke had been together she'd rapidly found herself unable to put off her need to see, feel, and--and, yes, taste--the gushing jism that he unfailingly produced for her.

Alice leaned against the brick for support, grinding her clit against the palm of her hand while pumping three fingers into her wet, clinging cunt. She wanted to hold on long enough to climax when Dave did...

"Unggh!" Dave's body shook and his hips rose off of his seat as he came in his mother's mouth. She braced one hand against his stomach, gripping one of his thighs with the other to steady herself as she went up on the balls of her feet again and mashed her face against his stomach. Her cheeks were deep hollows, her throat muscles working steadily as she chugged her son's semen like a tipsy sorority girl at a frat kegger. Her head started moving up and down his cock again, leaving a slippery film of cum and spit all along his length. When her lips reached his cock-head, glistening white jism escaped the corners of her mouth.

Shocks of orgasmic pleasure arced through Alice. The world went dim around her and she lost all control, moaning and gasping loudly as her knees gave way and she tumbled onto the flagstones of the patio.

She didn't know how much time passed before the faint trill of Kathy's merry voice reached her ears. Opening her eyes, she saw the naked blonde standing over her, offering a hand to help her to her feet.

"K-Kathy!" Alice's face burned with shame. "Oh, oh God I'm sorry. I just...just came over to see...that is, I didn't mean to eavesdrop!"

"Sure you did," Kathy said with a hearty laugh. She led a shaking Alice into the house. Dave had not moved from the comfortable chair where his mother had lately serviced him. Perhaps he couldn't. But his eyes were alert to Alice's disheveled nudity, zeroing in on her gleaming wet thighs and puffy bald pussy.

"It's not the first time, either. Is it?" Kathy helped her frightened neighbor over to sit on a couch and settled down beside her, sliding a comforting arm around her shoulders. "I can always tell when I'm being watched. Call it sort of an exhibitionist's sixth sense. Because I've got a confession of my own, Alice. I like being watched while I fuck. Hard to believe, isn't it? Demure little old me?

Alice found herself grinning through her tears, relieved and hopeful that Kathy wasn't furious at her voyeurism. "You really don't mind? That I spied on you and..." she lowered her voice instinctively, even though there was no one to overhear them, "On you and Dave?"

"Mind? Do I mind being caught having sex with my son? I'm not ashamed of who I am or what I do. Still, I'm glad it was you and not someone like old Geoff Rollins across the way. I'd probably have to put out for him to stay out of trouble, and paunchy old drunks are not high on my list of preferred lovers."

Alice's surprise at Kathy's bluntness must have been obvious on her face. "Honey, I'm telling you that we're fine," Kathy reassured her. "I'm glad to see you. We used to be such good friends. I hope this can be a new start for us." She kissed Alice on the cheek, leaving behind a small smear of her son's cum.

"I'm afraid I'm a bit of a mess, though, aren't I?" Kathy wiped more white goo from her chin, stuck her finger into her mouth, and sucked it clean. "I just adore jism. The texture, the warmth of it filling my pussy or spilling over my tits and belly and face, and most of all the flavor. There's just nothing else like it, is there?"

"I-I guess not," Alice mumbled,

"You guess?" Kathy repeated quizzically. "No strong opinion, one way or the other? Or do you just not remember? You have been alone for a while, haven't you?" Cum had dripped down her neck, puddling on the expansive curves of her tits and dribbling into her cleavage. She collected some of it on two fingers and held them out to Alice as an offering. "Have a taste? Refresh your memory."

Alice opened her mouth to object, allowing Kathy to slide her fingers inside. Alice swallowed automatically, undone by the familiar, appealing aroma of youthful semen--so much like her own son's, yet somehow different. Did all men taste different? She wondered.

"That's the way. Good, hmm? I'm such a lucky mother. Dave's shot off at least four times today, and I'd swear this last load is as thick and full of sperm as his first. It's a big reason I go for young men whenever I can, their superior ability to...produce.

"Know what I like almost as much?" Kathy laid her head on Alice's shoulder, nibbling her earlobe and gently touching her knee. "Pussy," she whispered. "I love eating pussy."

Alice's head swam. She suppressed the impulse to bolt from the couch and escape Kathy's caresses. Despite her nervousness, she felt a tug of need in her belly. With a soft sigh, she slid her hips forward on the cushion and parted her legs, inviting the knowing fingers that were kindling sparks deep inside her easier access to her most intimate flesh.

Kathy's fingertips fluttered over Alice's clit. Alice moaned. She'd never been fondled like that by another woman. It was a new kind of arousal, slow and complete and utterly irresistible. As her body responded to the blonde's manipulations, Alice soon felt that she would do anything that Kathy asked, to keep the glorious sensations coming.

"You like having a girl play with you, hmmm?" Kathy murmured. "Ah, I can tell that we're going to be better friends than we ever were, from now on. We'll be pussy pals, you and I. Licking each other's slits for hours on end. You ever eat pussy, honey?" Kathy eased two fingers up into Alice's hot pussy, probing."

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,519 Followers
12