Mom Loves Big Ones Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah...no," Alice breathed.

"I'll teach you everything." Blinding lights exploded behind Alice's eyes as Kathy found and fingered her G-spot, causing her to climax without any warning at all. Yet another heady new experience.

Kathy didn't pause, kissing her way down Alice's slender neck. Rather than removing her friend's tee shirt, Kathy licked and sucked at her tits right through the cloth. Before long, Alice's rosy, swollen nipples were visible through the wetly transparent white cotton. Catching Dave's watchful gaze, Alice was aware even through her excitement that much of what Kathy was doing was meant for him to witness. She was getting her son worked up for another round of sucking and fucking.

She wants me to fuck her son. The realization both thrilled and frightened Alice.

"Come here." Kathy drew Alice down onto the carpet, guiding her onto her back and straddling her in such a way that her face hovered above Alice's pussy while her knees were on either side of Alice's head.

Kathy kissed Alice's inner thighs, alternating back and forth as she worked her way upward. She slid her hands under the redhead's round ass cheeks, lifted her pelvis slightly, and tilted it toward her waiting lips. Kissing Alice's clit tenderly, Kathy slid her tongue-tip along the slippery length of the redhead's oh-so-ready sex slit.

Alice shrieked. She arched her back, lifting her hips off the floor. Planting her feet flat on the carpet, she spread her legs as wide as she could to allow Kathy plenty of room to get at her cunt. She was desperate to have the woman's warm, full lips pressed against her mound, that quick, confident tongue piercing the sizzling folds of her pussy until she came, and came, and came...

Kathy drove her tongue deep into Alice's pussy. Alice whimpered and gyrated her hips in Kathy's hands, surrendering her cunt to the blonde's nimble tongue and warm lips. Her body quivered and pulsed with a level of excitement she'd never experienced on those long-ago occasions when a man had gone down on her. A couple of guys had gotten her off with their tongues, but they seemed to labor at it. Kathy didn't have to fumble to find the spots that ignited Alice's fires. There was nothing clumsy or hurried about her technique.

"Drive her crazy, Mom!" Dave rumbled. "Fuck, you should see her face, you're tearing her up!" He'd gathered the energy to move from the chair over to sit on the edge of the couch only a few feet from the writhing tangle of lovely motherly limbs and tits and cunts.

Alice squealed and thrashed at the edge of insanity. Hot juices flooded her convulsing sex channel. Kathy sealed her soft lips completely around her friend's pussy-hole, drinking and swallowing Alice's pussy cream as enthusiastically as she had her son's jism.

Kathy's pussy was only a few inches above Alice's face. The blonde had a tiny, smooth slit with narrow lips of such a pale coral color that they barely contrasted with the peaches-and-cream hues of her pouting sex mound and rounded thighs. Alice ran a fingertip experimentally around those slightly parted lips. She felt rather than heard Kathy's muffled moans of encouragement as they vibrated through her pelvis. She lifted her head and kissed the blonde's cunt. Kathy's tongue jerked spastically inside her, and the blonde started fucking her stiffened tongue faster into Alice's fuck tunnel.

Alice clawed uselessly at the short pile of the carpet as another climax overtook her. Her limbs flopped randomly like a broken marionette's and she had no choice but to pull her face from Kathy's pussy, sobbing and mewling at sensations so intense that she prayed the tremors would stop, just stop, just never, ever, stop...stop...stop!

Her climax ebbed slowly. In her post-orgasmic daze, it crossed her mind that maybe her renewed relationship with Kathy was the answer she sought to her dilemma at home. She could find sexual pleasure, and relief from her obsessive, dangerous incestuous urges, in the arms of another woman. Shelter and safety, and a new kind of intimacy.

Alice tentatively kissed Kathy's pussy again. "I didn't get to finish. I didn't get to make you cum," she said shyly. "I guess I'll have to learn how. Show me?"

"We'll have all the time in the world together, pretty lady," Kathy said. She ran her fingers over Alice's pussy-lips, flicking a manicured fingernail across her clit. "But, now that we have you properly warmed up, don't you think it's time that you had a cock up here?" She leered and slipped a finger into Alice's soaking cunt. "I really think you ought to. Lucky thing I've got one right here."

She nodded at Dave, who dropped to his knees between Alice's open legs. The sight of his throbbing hard-on astonished the horny redhead. Kathy had said he'd already cum four times this afternoon. It didn't seem possible that he was hard again so soon after his mother had sucked him dry.

On the other hand, how many virile young men got to watch their mothers sucking slit with another woman on the same day that mom took their virginity? Alice supposed that must be especially stimulating. After all, she was sure that Luke jerked himself off at least four or five times a day. She bet that he'd be good for at least a couple more if, instead of using his fist, his prick was inside her mouth or cunt.

Contemplating the possibilities, Alice unconsciously stroked one of her stiff nipples through her wet tee shirt while Kathy played with her cunt. Kathy was right, Alice was in heat. She needed cock, but her emotions were still a tangle of doubt, lust, and fear.

"You're beautiful, Mrs. Moore," Dave said in a low, husky voice. "I can't wait to fuck you."

"I-I can't," Alice gasped. "It's not right."

Kathy frowned, running her hands over her neighbor's smooth thighs and tender pussy mound. "Nonsense," she sniffed. "You haven't had a good fucking in months, have you? That's not healthy, honey. Just let go and enjoy yourself."

Dave's cock brushed against the top of Alice's thighs. His cock-head touched her open slit.

Alice panicked, scooting out from under him and scrambling to her knees. "I can't!" she repeated, sobbing, her body wracked with frustrated desire. Refusing that powerful young cock was almost more than she could do, but she had to get away. She had to!

"Alice!" Kathy's voice carried alarm, but also genuine concern for her friend. "What's wrong?"

Alice couldn't answer. She dashed through the French doors and ran naked across the yard back to the safety of her empty home.

12