All Comments on 'Mom Loves Saturdays'

by AahhWhattheHell

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the first 1/2 - 2/3rd of a page i thought " oh this is not my cup of tea. but i pressed through that and from the last 1/4 of the first page onwards was a much much better tale than i had anticipated , and thoroughly enjoyed the next 2 pages. well done.

sucksexfulsucksexfulabout 2 years ago

Great start! Looking forward to Claire’s visit. 😈

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good! I would like to encourage you to write more. Many of the stories on this site show only tawdry slam bam interactions. Sometimes entertaining, but they don't show much skill or imagination. This could have been a real life story. Real love, is not common, compassion and respect either. Physical love, to me anyway, is just that, physical. It represents a human need for closeness, for conjoining. Social mores try to confine that, to limit that, but modern birth control has made it irrelevant. Pardon my diatribe. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
tubes tied?

story destroyed for me 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story waiting on the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ITS a great story and i hope the Author will finish it. but i think he is going to ruin it with the next chapter by bring other people in to the story. always a killer in mother and son stories when other people are written in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First Lit story? Damn... you''re good. I always like it when an author includes songs and stories of other artists, ie Santana. Makes me want to further my education with a little research. On to the next chapter! Five stars. Oh BTW, love your handle...

Anon56

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice story gave it 5 stars you should have written one more chapter with Rob beating the crap out of his old man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter

OI8U2OI8U28 months ago

Rob needs to do some serious mother fucking. They've only just begun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous