Mom Loves Saturdays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Williamson was the lawyer Rob picked out for the divorce, and he insisted on meeting Olivia before he took the case. After signing some papers she stated that she just wanted out. Mr. Williamson assured her that this should be relatively short and quick.

******

Rob had adjusted well to the added demands of school and new life at home. Sure it meant less time with Liv, as he started to think of her, but that just made it more compelling to come home.

She was changing, too, in his eyes. She'd always be his mother, however; he now was noticing other things. Liv was also quickly becoming his friend, confidant, and equal. The few times they had to relax and talk were spent sharing their daily trials and feelings in a comfortable home. Neither of them had felt safe to be this open with anyone before. Rob wondered if he was matured enough to handle her as an adult.

There wee other changes as well. She often would brush by him in the kitchen during the morning rush. Also, she always found something to say last second as he kissed her goodbye, always kissing her lips. Eventually, he stopped aiming for her check altogether.

******

Things took a turn for the worse during Homecoming weekend, though. Friday night when Rob was floor bouncer, several unfamiliar men were hitting on the staff so it came as no surprise that at about midnight some stranger was getting handsy with Liv. When she looked at Rob her face went beyond worried to full-on panic. Rob immediately went over to intervene.

"Hey, hands off the waitress," he loudly declared. When he spun the man around, he was looking dead at his father, Damion.

In a drunken slur, Damion yelled, "I s-should have known you'd take 'er away f-f-from me. Are you sleepin' wit' her too?"

Before Rob could even say anything, Damion took a wide swing at his son. In the blink of an eye Rob had ducked, restrained him to the floor, and had a zip-tie around his wrists. As he hauled Damion outside, he told the door bouncer to call the cops. his dad just violated the restraining order.

As soon as Damion was hauled off, he came back to comfort his mother. "It's okay. It's okay. As I promised, he will never hurt you again." She cried in his arms for a time, and forced herself together.

"Thank you," was all she whispered before returning to work.

Things eventually settled down, but Liv was visibly shaken the rest of the night. After bar-close, the manager let Liv off early and Rob took her upstairs, his arm protectively around hers as she broke down once again. Once inside, he just held her tight as Olivia lost all composure. All he could do was stroke her silken, deep auburn hair. She felt so frail tiny and frightened. Thank heavens for her Roberto! She held on to him with the strength of a vise, shaking from head to toe.

He smelled the jasmine perfume on her, and this affected him deeply. This was not the scent she wore when he was growing up. The woman in his arms was so lost and afraid, but his body betrayed him. He felt himself grow hard despite himself. He knew that this was his mother, of all people. All he could think about is how close she was. How her smell was so...intoxicating. She was so close; she had to feel his erection on her stomach as she clung to his ribs.

After a long time, she began to calm down. He kissed her forehead and immediately got lost in her eyes. He stared for far too long. Those eyes, those enticing, dark as midnight, reflective, puffy, watery, wonderful eyes.

She broke the silence whispering, "I'm too scared to sleep alone tonight. Can I sleep with you?"

"Of course, change into your nightie. I'll join you in a few."

He went to take a quick shower. A cold shower. He came to bed nervous, but willing to do what it took to help his mom. He lay down with his back to her, and tried to sleep.

Just as he was beginning to drift off, she rolled over and gently tugged his shoulder. Softly, she called to him. "I can't sleep Rob, can you hold me?" She never called him 'Rob' before. Strange.

He did so without question, without comment. She instantly slept in his arms. He lay awake with the street light shining onto her side of the bed. He tried to ignore how soft her skin was, how good his mother's breasts felt against the thin fabric of her nightgown.

He watched her sleep. He saw her arms and torso rise and fall with every breath. Her perfect, flawless caramel skin was almost in direct contrast to his slightly darker, mulatto frame.

The Saturday morning sun came seeping through the blinders as it has such a bad habit of doing. Olivia woke in his arms, spread across him as he slept on his back. He was both right there, and a million miles away. She stopped to breathe in his deep manly scent. She could stay like this forever and not mind one bit.

His breathing was slow and steady through his darker skin and powerful chest. So warm, safe, and protected in her son's arms, her hero's arms. The only man she completely trusted. She took the time to admire his form. The arms and shoulders were more sculpted than an Adonis. His black chest hair was neither too sparse nor too thick, as it loosely curled around itself. It gave her goosebumps. What was she thinking?

Still, she lowered the covers just enough to see the most perfect six-pack she'd ever seen. The morning wood made quite the tent in his boxers. He began to stir at the shift in his blanket. She covered for herself by stroking his chin and waking him with a quick kiss.

In her best sultry voice, she breathed, "Morning, Sunshine."

"Mmmm, Liv. Good morning." The words were out of his mouth before he was even aware that he said them.

"Liv? Did you just call me Liv?" Her face full of pleasant surprise.

He just nodded. Not much to say. His secret was out, now.

When Olivia was a girl, everyone called her 'Oli', and she was 'Via' when married to her husband.

"I, I like it," was all she could stammer out before she gave a quick peck on his lips. A smile spread across both their faces as he kissed her back, for some unknown reason. This snapped him back to reality.

Before he had time to feel any shame, she ordered, "Get dressed. We're going for a run."

The run was almost more playful than a real workout. Liv was flaunting her butt more than usual. Rob would sometimes catch up just to swish her ponytail. She just giggled and raced ahead to ambush him at the next bend. She held his hand on the leisurely walk back. For once, Rob just rolled with the good vibes and the cool morning air.

******

As the weeks marched on, the fall weather was proving itself to be especially cold. One morning he awoke to the sweet smell of jasmine. Before his eyes opened he instinctively took in a deep breath, only to feel hairs on the tip of his nose. He quickly looked to the shocking sight of him spooning his mother. Her nightie was scrunched up and his morning wood was between her ass cheeks. Only his boxers and her skimpy undies separated mother and son.

With a jolt, he leaped out of bed and began to shout, "Ma what are you doing?"

A very guilty looking Olivia started to stutter a quick defense. "I was so cold and you looked so warm. I figured we could share body-heat."

She looked up at him expectantly. With her dark reflective eyes, and biting her puffy lower lip, she was the complete look of innocence. It worked perfectly.

With a sigh of exacerbation, he huffed, "We can get you an extra blanket."

"I already have two, it's just those drafty old windows," she quickly lied. The windows WERE drafty, just not that bad.

He raised his arms in defeat, sighing, "Fine. Just wear more clothes next time. I need a shower."

As he turned to leave, her look of guilt turned into an impish grin. Later when she kissed him off to school, she just collapsed in a puddle of gooey contentment. She was so giddy she forgot to turn on the radio, her favorite thing. Dancing on cloud nine, she was too wrapped up in this little game of hers to even care.

She was in bed before he got home the next morning after his shift. She at least wore baggy running shorts and a loose t-shirt. He was so tired that he crawled into bed without complaint.

Once again the Saturday morning light kissed the bed in soft rays. Rob woke, spooning his mother, with a nose surrounded by aromatic jasmine silky waves of hair. His hand was protectively over her midsection while he was sleeping. Rubbing at her curvy outline over her clothes, he gently woke her.

Lavishing the attention she finally woke, moaning, "Mmmm. Morning, Sunshine." Rolling onto her stomach, she was smiling from ear to ear.

Kissing her forehead, he had this stern but supportive concern in his eyes. Slowly and carefully he continued, "Mom we need to talk."

With panic on her face, she almost yelled, "Okay. What's wrong?"

"As much as I love you, a-and deeply, deeply appreciate everything you do for me, this isn't right. Whatever this is ...isn't right. A mother and son shouldn't be sharing the same bed, cuddled up tight against another. We shouldn't be kissing or holding hands like we do, or be so romantic with each other. What we share seems wrong. We should stop before one of us gets hurt."

Stoking her smooth chin and looking at her with love and compassion, he gave her the time to let his words sink in. Her face was a flash of emotions as her eyes began to water.

"I've thought about this long and hard. It was my hope that you wouldn't see it as such a mistake, but I raised you with a strong sense of right and wrong, after all. It is to be expected, I suppose.

"Before you interrupt, I ask that you listen to my point of view. All my life I've followed what men told me to do. I was taught early on to feel guilty for being myself. I was expected to stop being a tomboy and wear dresses and be girly in my youth. Expected to join cheerleading instead of debate club, so on and so on. Being a cheerleader is how I meet your father. Once I was pregnant, I was supposed to marry. Abortion was out of the question. I had to forget about going to college. I was broken before I even had the chance to really start my life. My faith ...my faith in men was completely shattered.

"Then you started growing up. My little man, not even a teen. You were already standing up for me, defending what little self-worth I had left. My hero and savior." Liv started to cry at this point, but Rob knew she had more to say so he gave her time. All he did is rub the arm she was propped upon.

"Of all the garbage I was taught, the only thing that made any kind of sense was 'love your neighbor as you love yourself'. All the other rules that men made up did nothing but keep me down and make me weak. Incest is just another rule imposed on me by heartless men. What good does it serve me?

"You have to see, Rob, it was all about you. From the moment you were born it always has been. You were the only man I can trust. Always have been. So why can't I show you the kind of love and devotion you so rightly deserve? Why can't I love the one man that has loved me more than he loved himself?"

Rob was beyond floored. He just stared back at Olivia in complete bewilderment. His state of shock was more than he could fathom. His mind a complete blank, unsure of what to believe or say or do.

Eventually, he was able to stammer out a response. "Okay, Honey. Okay. I had no idea how strong you felt about this. Please give me some time to think about it all."

Still sobbing uncontrollably, she kissed him on the lips, saying, "Take your time baby. I'm not going anywhere."

For the longest time, she just laid on top of Rob, taking the comfort of being in his arms. He just slowly rubbed her back as she slowly regained control of herself.

******

The week ahead was a busy one for Rob and Liv. It was the week of Thanksgiving; there was so much more to do in an already shorter week. There was food to prepare for visiting her sister Gloria. That had to fit around work and her usual meetings. The lawyer called to confirm the court date, the day after Rob's last final, what he expected at the trial. The one time mother and son got to spend some time together was spent calming Liv about her divorce. She was so nervous during dinner that night.

He saw her hand shake and calmly held it in his. "It's gonna be fine, Mom," was all he could manage.

She just looked up at him all teary-eyed and exposed. For the millionth time, he got lost in her stare. So delicate and vulnerable, he held her by the shoulders and reassured her, "We will get through this, Honey. Everything will be fine."

Rob used the flurry of last-minute school projects to avoid serious conversations. Rob and Liv rarely saw each other more than just in passing. When they did, things seemed more relaxed despite the elephant in the room. The kisses felt way less forced. The hugs were both deeper and lasted longer. This thrilled Liv to no end. He seemed like he was coming around.

On Thanksgiving Day they showed up at his aunt Gloria's. Uncle Julio introduced his niece Camila. She was at university on scholarship, and didn't want to drive all the way to Miami for the weekend to spend time with her parents.

The sisters went to the kitchen to attend the food and catch up, while Julio, Rob, and Camila went to the den. Rob and Camila discovered that they both attended the same college, and hit it off. Camila played with her hair, sitting closer and closer, and brushing his arm. Liv's sweet doofus was acting practically oblivious and remained the perfect gentleman.

His mom was seriously jealous. Every time Camila said something to or about Rob, at dinner his mom possessively squeezed his thighs under the table. He decided to call an early evening and talk with his mom on the way home.

Starting down the highway back home, he turned the radio down and reached for Liv's hand. Knowing how beautiful his mother was, he dared not look at her right then. He didn't trust himself.

He steeled up his nerves and began, "The way I've felt around you is not like I've ever felt before with anyone before. There is this mixture of pride, protection, and relaxation that I can't explain when it comes to you. I've had enough girlfriends to know what I thought was love, but with you, it's like coming home after spending all day in a cold blizzard. Not to just some warm and familiar building, but home, where my heart belongs and can finally rest.

"I don't know why fate has made me feel that way with you, my mother, and for the first time in my long struggle to understand my feelings, I no longer care. That truly scares me because of our age. You are still so young and beautiful. What if you find someone who's just like me, but your own age? I would like to believe that I could let you go, but my heart would be so devastated.

"A-and what if I someday fall in love with someone that makes me want to have children? I mean we can't have any brother/sons or sister/daughters running around."

Liv immediately scooted over next to him and threw his arm over her shoulders. She also looked straight ahead before she began.

"That's what I tried to tell you. What we feel is unique and magical. Man's law should never come between people so definitely placed together. I only want to share the love we have for each other. I know one day you'll find a love and want to marry. It's only natural. But don't worry about the future all the time. Let's just love ourselves, what we have now, and where we are today. The future will take care of itself."

Hearing this was too much. Rob was so overwhelmed he started to cry. Her hero, her rock and savior, her man, her son, was crying. She rushed up to kiss away the tears saying, "Hey, Baby, no sadness. This love we share, it's happy and beautiful, not sad."

With a struggle between sobs he said, "I know."

With her arms wrapped around his stomach, she whispered, "You've taken such good care of me for so long. Let me take care of you for a change."

Without warning, those mesmerizing, reflective black orbs of hers looked up at him with new-found passion, as a wicked grin crossed her lips. The lover had become the huntress. He just pondered what she was up to. As she reached up for their steamiest kiss yet, her hand reached down to his crotch to awaken her freshly claimed toy.

His mood quickly changed as the deepest sigh escaped his mouth. She let out a sinful giggle as her hand grabbed the cock around his jeans. She possessively loosened his belt, set loose the button in his pants, and unzipped his fly. Rob didn't even fight this one. She won this time.

Not wasting a second, he raised his hips and tried to lower his pants one-handed as she tugged the other side. Pants and boxers, alike, were suddenly by his knees as his hard dick slapped her cheek. She had only ever seen his father's penis, but her son's was bigger in length and girth by far.

She squealed in excitement, "Oh, so big!"

She grabbed it with her delicate fingers and pumped the soft skin over his raging hard-on. Her eyes just bugged out as her mouth watered in anticipation. Her lips covered his crown and she heard him moan as her tongue circled him with delight. With her thumb jabbed deep in the lowest part of his base, she used her middle fingers to massage as much blood as possible into him. Rob had never felt anything remotely this erotic before. Driving the truck was almost too difficult, even without traffic.

Strange thoughts run through a man's mind when getting the best blowjob of his life. He had to chuckle. "I'm ruined for all college girls now. You know that right?"

Liv just hummed as she kept going, all so teasingly slow. She alternated between tickling his thighs, gently rubbing his balls, and squeezing his hard-on through his ball sack. The miles rolled by as she slowly sucked more and more of him in her mouth, a half-inch at a time.

This was no quick blowjob. This was cock worship at its best. Every time he warned her that he was about to finish, she just pinched her fingers to squeeze his base, and denied his release. She swallowed around his cock until the fruitless orgasm ran its course. After his convulsions stopped, she slowly, ever slowly, would take more of him in her throat again. She occasionally rose, but only enough to breathe. Almost two hours later Rob turned off the engine at home, and she just sped up like a piston.

Thank the stars above the place was deserted. When she finally let him burst he screamed so loud that one would think he was being murdered. Rob had never cum so much in his life. Try as she might Liv couldn't swallow it all. She would be screaming from her own orgasm if her throat wasn't filled with her son's cock. The rapture of his enjoyment flooding her soul. Her panties were ruined.

It was the best Thanksgiving ever, for both of them. A few minutes later Rob was falling asleep in the truck. She tapped his shoulder. "Come on Honey. Let's get you to bed."

The next morning Rob woke to find the two of them naked and spooning. The sky was still all hues of gray as the sun hadn't risen, yet. Holding her precious body in the shadows, he thought about Liv and the crazy twists his life had taken recently. He had to admit that he wouldn't trade it for the world.

As tempting as it was to angle himself and slide right into her, there were lines he wasn't ready to cross, yet. He decided to have a little friendly payback, however. He raised his arm from off her stomach to gently tuck back the hair away from her ear. She moaned in her sleep. Carefully licking the outside edge of her earlobe, the moans grew louder and her entire body shook uncontrollably for a couple seconds. Only his tongue was touching her.

"Mmmm. Morning, Sunshine."

"Not yet, the sun is not quite up. We have time for some fun before that happens." This brought on another round of shivers. Who knew his own mother was so responsive. He spent a few minutes just nibbling on her ear.