Mom Loves Saturdays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loosely holding her hands above her head with one hand, he rolled her over with the other. Sinfully slow was the trace of his tongue down the side of her neck. Kissing the hollow just above her clavicle was an eternal delight in and of itself. Liv was being worked into a frenzy. Her backside kept arching trying to get him closer. His tongue was her only reprieve, her sole source of pleasure. Her body was aching for another release. Drifting down her chest, his tongue traced her bosom on the outer edges. After endless torment, he sucked her nipple, hard.

"Ah. Uunngaaaaa!" Her orgasm rocked the entire bed, but he didn't let up, though. Now kissing to the other side, he let go of her hands.

"Stay."

She held her hands up obediently. He repeated everything to the left breast.

"Mmmm ...Uh, uh, uh, FUUUCK!"

Stopping only to get between her legs, he resumed the teasing torture. Slowly working his way down, ignoring the near-constant shivers, his lips and tongue traced out every curve, every valley. His hands were tracing lazy figure eights along each side of her torso. "Mmmm, why you gotta tease me?"

With that, he slid one hand to a very erect nipple, and with the other, his palm rubbed small circles just above her slit. Wow! Her body arched and froze in a prolonged breathless arch. She quickly inhaled, her eyes squinted shut, and mouth open in O shaped silent bliss. She gave herself to his pleasure completely and with abandon. Moments later she screeched to the heavens.

He calmly stopped and waited for her to come down. He pulled her close and started tracing his fingers between her breasts as he whispered.

"Welcome back, Beautiful."

He squeezed her tight through another silent shudder. He smiled and said, "And to think, I was actually worried about if I could pleasure you as good as you did to me last night."

She sat up, finally moving her hands to cup his cheek, and gave him a long slow deep sensual kiss. "Rob, you have no idea. I've only been with one other man besides you, and he didn't care at all if I felt anything. What you just did to me is better than I could have imagined. You've ruined me for anybody else, and you haven't even stuck so much as a finger inside me yet."

With that, he brought his hand down between her legs to a completely hairless pussy. He just looked at her deep dark eyes in wonder. Her mouth was open and panting. Her entire being radiated wanton desire. His desire won over his patience as he stuck a finger in and breathed her scent deeply.

He avoided her clit at first, being more curious than needing to get her off. She was surprisingly as tight as she was wet. Probing just enough to find a super responsive g-spot, he pulled out his finger. He was watching her pant, as her eyes were focused enough to give a baffled look. He just sucked the finger he was teasing her with.

"MM-mmm! Now that's a taste I could get used to."

As she laughed as he dove in with his tongue. Her head just hit the pillow and her hands went to the back of his head. He loved messing with her.

He spent well over an hour learning her pussy. Licking and rubbing every fold, every curve, every pleasure spot, and every reaction it made, until every memory was firmly embedded into his mind. Her perfect caramel-colored thighs squeezed him tight practically the entire time, as she yelled her throat sore. Waitressing tonight was going to be interesting.

Once again, thank goodness, no one was at the bar below them, yet. She screamed so much that there was ringing in her ears. Exhaustion finally took her, instantly falling into hibernation. They didn't care that her wet spot took up half the bed. His princess was so beautiful when she slept. The sheets could be changed later.

When she woke up it was time to get ready for work. As she was brushing her hair he asked, "If we're a couple now, do you want to go on a date? We both have tomorrow off, and that never happens. I know this great dance place about an hour away. Nobody would know us and we'd be free to openly show our affection."

She looked like she was hit by lightning. After blinking twice, Liv responded with an amazing smile. "That... that would be amazing. Saturday night. It's a date."

After breakfast Saturday, Rob went out to get some things and stopped by the adult toy store. Later that afternoon Rob was fiddling around in the bedroom as his mom was in the bathroom getting made up. Still, he was ready long before her, falling asleep on the futon. Liv came out of the bedroom like she was on a catwalk, wearing this skimpy dark green mini-skirt. It looked painted on, showing off every curve, and plenty of cleavage. The dress set off her shimmering wavy, auburn hair. What little makeup she did have on emphasized her sparkling black eyes and pouty lips.

Rob smiled, stood up, and visibly adjusted the bulge in his pants. He knew it was going to be a fun night. The music was already thumping outside the club. Although the dance floor was crowded, mother and son carried on as if the place was theirs alone. Rubbing and grinding each other all night on the dance floor had heated up the couple to a low boil.

By about midnight Liv was a few drinks down and felt incredibly sexy. She was all hungry. It was a good thing Rob was already sitting down. He would have fallen at the sight of his mother. Spreading her legs wide her short dress naturally hiked up on its own. She just straddled her son and proceeded to give a dripping hot lap dance.

A couple minutes later they were politely asked to leave. On the bench of the truck, Liv was on her hands and knees as Rob thundered the engine to life.

"Come here lover," she purred. Her mouth was left open and panting.

"No, no my sexy minx, not tonight. First off, tonight is all about you. Also, if you do that to me right now, we would crash." She conceded and clung to him like a second skin, and made absolutely sure he stayed hard the whole ride home.

After they got home Rob came out of the bathroom to find his lover already naked in the center of the bed. With her pussy on full display, erect nipples, and head tilted in the most inviting pose possible, he practically ran over to kiss her. A small eternity later he playfully broke off the kiss by gathering her hair and giving it a test tug.

Through closed eyes and a look of bliss she purred, "Yesss. Harder." Instead, he pulled her arm to the side of the bed and found the arm cuff of the under-bed restraints he bought. She squealed in excitement as he tightened the velvet-coated cuffs around each wrist and tightened her arms down to the bed. He proceeded to pull her knees to her chest and have his dessert.

Fifteen minutes of loud squealing later, the bar manager was pounding on their door. "Olivia? Are you okay? Do I need to call the police?"

"I'm fine," came Olivia's loud reply. After being released her cuffs an embarrassed Olivia opened the door in a robe. "Oh sorry about that. My Son had a date tonight, and I decided to use my new toys. I'll keep it down. I promise."

As she walked back into the bedroom Rob started laughing, "I guess we need to get you a ball gag."

After a little reflection, she smirked, "We might."

******

The 'trial' was as her lawyer predicted. Ten minutes of cookie-cutter formality and simple questions for both her and her husband. She didn't even have to look at him. As soon as the divorce was decreed, Damion went crazy on Rob.

With a total look of pure hatred, he shouted, "I hope you like cold dead fish because she's never in the mood. You had to have her all to yourself, you son of a bitch."

The judge reacted before anybody. "Bailiff, throw that man in jail for contempt of court. Slap a defamation of character charge as well. He'll pay for that."

Olivia was inconsolable all night.

Saturday morning, Rob was asleep on his back as she gently woke him by stroking his cock. As soon as he yawned and stretched, she put a finger to his lips until he nodded.

"Please Rob ...I need you inside me."

"Let me get my condoms."

"We don't have to do that. I got my tubes tied after having you. Your father's gift to us." A smile slowly grew on both their faces as she climbed on top of him.

She was in no hurry. Letting her son slowly enter her was almost overwhelming. She just sat there adjusting to the delicious feelings of fullness, stretched further than she'd ever been before. She went through a series of pumps on his huge shaft, determined to make all of him fit. A smile mixed with both satisfaction and relief grew on her face as she leaned forward to kiss her man.

Recognizing her need, Rob let her set the pace. He didn't want to disturb her moment. He only brushed her silken hair back as lovers truly joined for the first time.

The lovemaking was slow and tender. Not a word was said. She just swished her hips in circles and let the tension build between them. He just caressed as much of her body as he could, making love to the goddess above him. They just let the day float away with him ever hard, still inside her.

They came over and over again; however, these were not loud and wild declarations of passion. Quite the opposite. They made low, heavy, barely audible grunts as things like minds and bodies ceased to exist. There was only eternal connection as their souls intertwined. Infinitely, everything was shared and felt, until it wasn't. Soft as a feather falls, they returned back into existence. Embraced in every conceivable way, she touched as much of him as possible as she leaned down to kiss him. This simple expression far surpassed the limits of language, for both of them.

"Thanks, Love, I needed that," was all she said.

"Want to know something beautiful?"

"Sure."

His face got serious before he continued. "The womb that lovingly brought me into this world is now the same womb that accepts all of my love in return."

She just kissed him with a giggle in her throat, as he rolled them over for another round.

******

The next day they ran into Clair again while grocery shopping. As Rob and her were catching up, Olivia interrupted, "You know, Clair, you should come over sometime after the holidays and have dinner with us." ...

To be continued?