Mom, Me And The Attic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up around 7pm. I wasn't hungry so I hopped in the shower, had a shave and got dressed. I figured we would go out clubbing or something.

I arrived at the hotel, went into the lobby. Quite a nice hotel I thought. I took the lift to the 3rd floor and made my way to 35. Once I got there, I knocked at the door.

What greeted me was beyond amazing. My cousin, 24 years old, ravisihing auburn hair, gorgeous face, slim body and gigantic breasts, that was pulling a figure hugging blue dress across her flawless body.

Was I dreaming? I guess big boobs run in the family. "Hey Jeff, long time. Come in, no not inside, come in for a hug!"

I felt her magnificent mammaries against my chest and just before they could suck me in, I broke the hug. I was already horny and just from a hug.

"Anyway, let's go up to the roof bar. The view is incredible!" she said.

"Sure, let's do it."

We hopped in the lift and got out. The bar had a 360 view of the city, great music and atmosphere.

We took some seats at the bar, ordered some drinks and I took a look around. The DJ was playing some funky beats and we were in a good mood.

We caught up about the usual stuff, work, family, interests. Like I said we were always close. Beth was like the sister I never had and I was like the brother she never had.

Before we knew it, we had about four or five drinks. "So, it's Sunday night, weekends over, but there are still a lot of people up here. Come, let's find you a hotty to take home."

"What? No, you dont have to be my wingman, uh wingwoman."

"What's your type?" she asked ignoring the half protest. "Blonde, brunette...red head."

"Uh...red heads." I said attempting to flirt with her.

"Ok, I see about 6 here." she said. "Let's narrow it down."

"Body type, slim, average, curvy or?" she asked.

"Slim." I said. I really didnt have a preference, I was hoping to be left with her.

"Let's see, ok that leaves 3 down. Right so last is, are you a boob or bum guy?"

"Boobs, but love a big ass too!"

"Well there's no redhead here who's slim and has big boobies."

"Except for you..." Wow the booze had made me brave.

"Me? Oh...right? You want me?" she said sounding curious.

"Yes." I said.

"I cant believe it!" she said.

"Believe what?" I asked alarmed. I must have blown it.

"All these years I have a crush on you, but you never made a move. I even tried, but I was too shy." She downed her cocktail. "Now you want to make a move on me?"

I didn't know what to say. I was floored. Before I could think, she pulled into me, feeling our tongues swirl around, her huge tits crushing my chest. It felt good. We grabbed each others faces. It was a deep passionate kiss. When we broke the kiss, we looked into each others eyes.

"Last rounds!" yelled the barman as he rung the bell.

Beth leaned in. "Let's grab some more drinks and go back to the room." It was one of the sexiest lines I had ever heard.

We got some cocktails and took them to our room. We barged in, sloppily and a bit drunk and went to the balcony.

"You have a hot tub?" I said, pointing at the blue lit hot tub, bubbling and steaming away.

"Yes, and we're going to get in it...naked."

"What, you sure?"

"Of course." she said, taking off her top. I started taking off mine. I took off my pants and I was completely nude. I hopped in the hot water. It was amazing!

She walked towards me, with her giant breasts jutting out and jiggling. I felt myself get hard.

"Stare all you want, they're yours!" she said. "They are M cups, natural and firm as hell...except for the softest areas here, here and here." she said pointing at her beautiful tits. They hung down to her hips, smooth young looking M cup tits with tiny pink nipples. They jutted out about half a foot from her body, displaying a mysterious, inviting and dark cleavage.

She left her panties on but as she got to the hot tub, she took off her panties revealing a beautiful light coloured landing strip pussy.

I couldn't believe I was going to share a hot tub with my busty cousin.

She got in, my eyes glued to her chest. I couldn't be a perve so I acted cool and sipped my drink.

She took a sip of hers. "So, you have a thing for busty redheads?" she winked.

"You could say that, yes!" I laughed. "But not just busty, I like massive boobs, as you can see." I smiled.

"So you've seen my body, I want to see yours."

"Wait a little longer and you will see it, you know, have it pop out the water."

"Ha, lies, no one is that big."

"I am." I bragged.

"So, how big is it, Mr Hung Like A Horse?"

"12 inches."

"Now I know you're full of shit!"

I stood up showing my cock. It was at half mast but still stuck out straight, long and impressive.

"Fucking hell that's a beautiful dick!"

"Your tits are beautiful too, you know."

"Perhaps they should meet?"

"I would like that."

"First, I need to touch this bad boy." she said.

"I sat on the stair of the hot tub, the warm bubbles massaging my back. Beth came over and placed her hand on it. "Fuck, I can't get my hand around it."

She started jerking me off, slowly while marveling at it. I grabbed onto my cousin's tits as she jerked me off. Her soft warm hands felt incredible on my rock hard cock.

I hefted up her tits and sucked her small nipples. I moaned between them as she jerked me off beautifully. Her tits were so heavy and full, I was in heaven.

"I didn't know you were so well hung!" she said.

"Do you think you can handle it?"

"Watch this." she said as she hunched over and fed my cock into her mouth. Slowly she took more of it in as it traveled down her tight, hot throat. She went down even further until most of my cock was down her throat. No one was ever able to do it.

"Ahhhhh, it so deep!" I yelled.

Like a snake egg eater swallowing an egg, she pushed herself down further. She was beginning to gag. She had about 10 inches in her throat and she came up again.

"Ahhhhhh! Almost had it." she said.

My slick cock, covered in spit, jerked uncontrollably as I enjoyed the feeling of my cousin attempting to deep throat me again.

"Argghhhcchhuchchch" she gagged.

"Keep going!" I moaned.

Her soft tongue now wagged on the sensitive underside of my cock. This caused me insane pleasure, not to mention my cock was halfway down her throat. She finally got towards the end and with one final push, managed to shove my entire 12 inch cock into her throat.

She pulled back up again, then down again, right to the base. While doing this she tickled my hairless balls with her long nails, sending chills down my back.

She used both hands now while sucking my cock, corkscrewing up and down my dick. I continued playing with her massive M cup tits as I could feel I was on the verge.

"Beth, I'm close...wanna come on your tits!"

Those words spurred her on to jack me off faster while swallowing my entire cock to the base, as she went down and I felt my cock begin to lurch, she pulled back, jerked my cock with both hands, corkscrewing them over my wet cock, aiming at her tits.

"Ah...yes...keep...keep going...GON CUM!" I cried.

"Cum for me...cum on my huge fuckin tits!" she moaned as she jerked faster and harder.

My knees buckled, I threw my head back, roared and unloaded streams of thick cum on my cousin's tits!

"Ahhhhh fuuuuuuck...so good!" I screamed as I watched cum splatter and cover almost all of her giant breasts.

"Ooh, that's a lot!" she said smiling up at me. She jerked my cock slowly emptying it all.

I collapsed down into the hot tub, happy and content. The warm water felt amazing.

"I think I need to go shower your cum off..." she laughed.

"Or you could wipe it off with the towel and join me?"

She did exactly that and hopped in next to me.

"Shift up, you two!" an unknown voice came from inside.

"Fuck it's my mom! We can't be seen like this?"

"I have a feeling she won't mind." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't worry." I whispered.

It was too late, Sandy walked towards us in her towel. "Skinny dipping I see? Aren't you naughty cousins. Well, make room, I'm joining." she said as she removed her towel showing off her amazing naked body.

Beth looked at me confused. I chuckled. "Perhaps aunty Sandy we should tell her about out little run in today?"

"Yes, good idea, but why don't we wait for your mom. She's about to join us."

"How does she know we're here?" Beth asked.

"She doesn't and neither did I. Boy is she going to get a shock!" she laughed.

"I hope it's warm!" she mom coming through with some wine and towels. "Oh, you're all here? Ha! Like a family reunion. That's a cool surprise. Tell me, how was your night...oh my god, are you all skinny dipping, that...no...I mean in front of my each other...we're family!"

"Exactly" I said. "Family!" Have a seat mom. We need to tell you something."

"Ok?" she said sounding nervous.

Mom took off her towel revealing a sexy red one piece swimsuit that did little to hide those monster NN cup tits. The tits ballooned out of everywhere. Massive, creamy, big mom tits. Waiting for release.

Mom sat in the hot tub. "So mom, I told Sandy about us."

"You what?" said mom shocked.

"Don't worry, it's cool, she's cool with it."

"What happened with your mom?" Beth asked.

I told Beth everything briefly. She seemed shocked but excited. Mom seemed nervous but ok with it. When I finished, Sandy added:

"I gave Jeff a titfuck."

"And I gave him a blowjob." said Beth.

"See mom, we are all good, we've all fooled around with each other."

Mom seemed to relax and even had a smile on her face. "Well it's comforting that...I thought it was wrong to play with my son, but I've realized it isnt at all. Hell, don't need this costume!" she said climbing out of it.

Here I was naked with three gorgeous busty beautiful women. How could life be better?

"Well I'm not letting that huge cock go to waste tonight." said Sandy. "Tonight, you're going to make love to all of us."

I couldn't believe me ears. "Even you mom?"

"Yeah, why not! I've thought about it and the truth is, I can't resist you. It'll be fun!" said mom.

"I'll go prepare the room." said Beth.

"Tonight, we take you to heaven! Wait for us Beth" said Sandy.

"We'll call you when ready. I can't wait" said mom as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I sat there nervous as hell in the hot tub. I had never had a threesome before, let alone four of us! There was enough tit flesh in there to satisfy dozens of men, yet they were all for me.

"We're ready!" they called.

I hopped out the tub, dried myself off and hurried inside, it was quite cold now. Inside was warm, the lights dim, soft massage music playing and the curtains drawn. I closed the door behind me. Beth stepped outside and put a do not disturb sign on the door.

"Lay down on the bed, darling! We will be starting with a sensual massage." said mom.

I lay down on my tummy. "No, please lie on your back." said Sandy.

My aunt lay next to me, naked and gorgeous. She slowly started tracing her fingers around my groin while pressing her titanic tits against me. I started to get hard. My cock jerked in anticipation. She gently stroked my balls with her beautiful long fingernails.

Mom and Beth were oilling up each others tits with massage oil and gently dropped their tits on my chest. I had 6 massive tits pressed into my body at the same time. In seconds I was fully hard. Beth came around and placed her hands on my cock. Her mom, Sandy did the same. I had 4 hands on my oiled up cock!

Mom meanwhile massaged oil into my chest and neck with her NN cup tits. I moaned and writhed in pleasure. She dropped her tits in my face and I went to work on them, sucking, licking and mauling as much breast as I could manage.

Someone poured warm oil on my dick and the 4 hands jerked me off. They rubbed every inch of me, focusing on the underside of my cock and the head. I groaned between mom's tits as I felt the pleasure shoot down through my cock across my whole body.

"Ahhhhhh...keep going!" I moaned.

Their soft hands jerked me off faster. "Ha...ha...uhhhhh...ahhhh!" I moaned.

Without warning they stopped then mother and daughter smashed their enormous tits together and squeezed them around my pulsing cock. I roared with pleasure as I felt their tits press either side of my 12 inch cock. My fists instinctively grabbed the sheets and crumpled them as my cock was being pleasured by four tits. I groaned non stop in pleasure especially as they squeezed my cock with their oilled tits back and forth between them like a game of tennis. I was bounced from one cleavage to the next, tunneling through the soft, warm breasts of my aunt and cousin. Each set of tits felt different.

"Fuck our tits!" they cried together.

They dropped their tits harder, tighter and faster on my cock. Lifting up the huge mounds and squishing their softness around my dick. Every up and down stroke felt like I was about to come, it was so good.

I writhed and moaned as my over stimulated dick almost gave in, but I held on. Meanwhile mom got between my legs and somehow managed to get to my balls, taking them in her mouth, licking, sucking and tickling them gently.

Pleasure tears formed in my eyes as I got double titfucked while having my balls pleasured. I screamed out in joy as 4 hard nipples rubbed my oilled cock. They slapped my cock against them.

"Let's give him more, I want him to beg for release!" said mom.

She lifted my legs to the side and bent down. "Yummy asshole!" she said as she started licking my sensitive hole. Meanwhile Beth hovered over my face and sat gently on my face while I ate her out. I grabbed onto her huge ass as I did so. She squeeled as I attacked her clit.

I half sobbed in pleasure as my ass was being eaten out by mom. She tongued my hole around the outside and eventually stuck it in. I howled in pleasure as she did that.

With my legs stuck straight in the air and my cock pointing towards my face, Sandy stood over me and dropped her heavy hangers onto my cock. I was eating my cousin's pussy, having my ass eaten by mom and titfucked by my aunt. How much more pleasure could I take?

"Fuuuuucking....too good! Ahhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuck!" I yelled.

My eyes watered constantly from the pleasure.

Beth screamed as her legs buckled and shook as she came on my face. "Ahhhhh! So good

....cooooomiiiiiiiiing!!!!" and she collapsed in a heap next to me on the bed, catching her breath.

"Mom I want your tits on my cock!"

I lay back down. Mom's monstrous mammeries were hefted onto my lap. The giant firm funbags ready to trap a dick between them.

With one swoop she slammed her NN cups around my pole. "Gaaaaaahhhhhhh!" I howled.

She jiggled, shook and bounced her tits around me. My cock was trapped in the middle of her tits, in the softest warmest part. They were smooth mostly except for a few thin veins leding to the nipple. Her stretch marks at the tops of her tits indicated rapid breast growth. They jutted out a foot in front of mom and hung to just above her groin.

"Your dream has come true. Fucking mommies huge tits!"

My cock didn't even poke out between her cleavage, her tits were so big. She now used her hands and tits to jack me off between them.

I howled, groaned and writhed in so much intense pleasure, I almost passed out. I woke myself up to mom smiling at me.

"I need that cock!" said Sandy.

Sandy climbed on top, grabbed my cock and started shoving it in her cunt. I felt my head open her up. "Ahhhh you're stretching me...!" she squeeled.

I moaned as her tight wet pussy finally enveloped me. I was deep inside when she started bouncing, her MM cups flaying wildly around her. "Fuck my pussy, you fucking stud!"

I thrusted up to meet her downward thrusts, each time taking my whole shaft right to the base. Mom was having her pussy eaten out by Beth, moaning loudly next to me.

I reached up and grabbed massive handfuls of giant breast. I then with one hand grabbed and squeezed mom's tits, while the other grabbed my aunts.

Up and down she went tirelessly fucking my cock. My over pleasured cock still stretching her fuck tunnel. I was getting close, so was Sandy.

"Oooooooh!" she moaned. "You're hitting my G-Spot! I'm gon cum!" she yelled.

I fucked for all I was worth and finally on my last thrust, we came together.

"Ahhhhhh...hnnnnnnnnn.....FUCKING....CUMMING!" I screamed.

We shrieked, shouted, writhed and swore as I unloaded so much cum in her cunt, it ran down her thighs.

She collapsed on the bed, passed out by the looks if it. I was still rock hard.

"Coming to sit on that cock, fuck my ass!" Yelled Beth.

She got into reverse cowgirl, showing her mammoth ass, stretched her cheeks, placed some oil on her asshole and sat on my cock.

"Fuck!" she yelled. "That's painful!"

"Keep going!" I encouraged. My shaft slowly fed into her tight ass, inch by inch. It felt incredible. She shrieked in pain as I opened her asshole up. After a few minutes she finally reached the base.

"I did it! Your entire 12 inches is stuffed in my ass." she cried.

She bounced very slowly, savouring it all. The tightness of her ass squeezed my cock.

She rubbed her clit as she bounced on my cock. It slid easily in and out and eventually she started loving it. Her giant, plump firm ass bounced on my groin.

"Ah...ah...ah yeah! she moaned.

Meanwhile mom and Sandy each dropped their tits in my face and on my chest, smothering me. I was in tit heaven.

"I'm gon cum!" I shouted.

"Me too, cum in my ass!" she moaned.

As I was buried all the way in my cousins ass, my cock jerked, I threw my head back and came.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" We yelled together.

I spewed jets of cum in her ass as she collapsed on me. I grabbed her tits and thrust a few more times, pumping my cum deeper into her ass. Finally she rolled off. I was still hard!

"I want that huge cock in my cunt!" said mom. "But I want you on top!" she smiled.

What an outburst from her. I did not expect that!

She lay down, I got on top and stared at her. She looked me right in the eyes as I was about to make true my most forbidden desires.

I placed my thick mushroom head at the entrance of her pussy and just before I entered, it was as if mom and I were the only two people in the room. "Do it." she said softly while smiling at me.

I entered mom. "Hnnnnnnnnn!" she moaned as she lifted her hips. "Oh mom!" I cried.

"Keep going!" she cried.

I pushed and fed mom my rock hard cock. I crushed her tits under my chest as I started thrusting, in and out. Mom was so tight, she stretched to accommodate me. Her beautiful, hot pussy engulfed me, and I felt every inch if her touch and massage my cock. In and out, I thrust slowly.

"Baby...you're inside me!" she groaned.

"Mommy! I am. Your body...ahhhh...it drives me wild!"

"This body....ah fuck, this body is for you...these...ahhh yeah...these tits, all yours!"

I went faster and harder now. Mom squeeled in delight as I pushed my rod into her cunt.

I couldn't stop moaning. It was the most incredible feeling.

"Ah...fuck you gonna make me cum!" screamed mom. "Your groin is hitting my clit!"

I pumped harder and faster, feeding mom my huge dick. In and out I bucked, feeling her tits against me, her tight pussy until mom said she was ready to cum.

"Almost there mom!" I cried in pleasure.

She wrapped her legs around my ass, drew me in, clenched her cunt and came, just as I did.

"AHHHHHHH.....NNNNNNNNNNN.....FUUUUUCK!!" We screamed together. Her quivering cunt was too much for me and I exploded ropes of cum into her cunt.

"Ahhhhhhh....too good!" I screeched, as my body shook and I slowed my strokes. I stayed inside mom, collapsed on her mega tits. She stroked my hair. I eventually popped out of mom. My cock, now going soft.