Mom, Me And The Attic

Story Info
Busty mom, aunt and cousin during a weekend I won't forget.
11.1k words
4.57
81.9k
183
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,260 Followers

My phone buzzed in my pocket as I picked it up. A message from mom.

Mom: Hi Jeff, how r u? Need a small favour, well big favour. I need someone to help clear the attic tomorrow, sorry late notice!

Me: Ah mom, I just wanted to chill this weekend. Had a rough week at work.

Mom: Come on, it'll be fun! : ) We will find your old toys and who knows what else!! We can relax afterwards, I'll order some food in, I'll make it worth your while...pleeeease?

Me: Ok mom, sure, I'll be there. What time?

Mom: 10am? Oh and wear some old clothes or something.

Me: Ok, goodnight, see you tomorrow.

Mom: Night love, xx.

Great I thought. I was planning on sleeping late. Since moving out six months ago, I had enjoyed living alone. Afterall, I was 25 and I guess it was late for me to move out, but whatever, I did. I loved my space and my rules. I felt a bit bad at first for almost saying no, but I was going to help mom. Anyway, I had a long shower and went straight to bed.

I awoke with a huge erection. Maybe I had some time to jerk off. I looked at my phone. "Shit!" I said out loud. It was 9:45 already and still had to get there. I jumped out of bed, got dressed, got to the car and drove to mom. It wasn't too long before I arrived.

I still had keys and opened the door. "Hi mom!", I called out. No answer. I called again, nothing. Perhaps she was in the attic already. I went up the stairs and saw the ladder was down. "Hi mom!" I shouted up.

"Hey Jeff! Up here!" she panted. I climbed the ladder. "Thought I would get started!"

"I see that!" I replied. Mom was on her hands and knees buried somewhere in the junk. "Look, I found Pogo, your teddy! Remember him?"

"Yes mom." I said sarcastically.

Mom got up and came towards me. I was deeply shocked. I knew mom was busty but what she wore was, I dont know, revealing! She had grey yoga pants that stretched over her big bum and a thin grey hoody that looked 3 sizes too small, stretched obscenely across her chest.

"What?" she said as she must have noticed my face. Before I could answer she continued. "Sorry, it was the only old clothes I could find, but nothing you haven't seen before!" she laughed playfully.

I knew mom was fit, my friends called her slim and stacked, but I never really realized. I guess because she was my mom. Her giant breasts, her bum, it was incredibly sexy. I felt weird having those thoughts about mom. She was in her mid forties.

"Oh, it's fine mom." I said nonchalantly.

"Look, we're matching!" she laughed.

"True, we are." I smiled back acknowledging the grey colours.

Mom tied her dark brown hair up to a bun.

"Right, where to start. Why don't you go in the corner there, I'll continue here. Right now I just want to throw away as much stuff as I can, or donate it to charity."

"Ok, sounds good!" I replied. I was happy to work in the corner as that was where the window was. I noticed it had started raining and within a few minutes it was thundering and raining heavily.

"Good weather for a good old attic clean", I said.

"True. While it's cold outside it's nice and warm inside!"

I carried on separating the junk from the stuff we wanted. We worked in silence for the most part, listening to the rain.

"Look, I found your old school photos!" said mom. "Do you want them or should I throw them away?"

"Um, I think chuck them mom."

We continued sorting through the stuff. "I found some of dad's old briefcases. You think he wants them?" I asked.

"Maybe. Why don't you take them and when you see him, give it to him." Mom and dad were on ok terms since the divorce a few years ago. Mom hadn't met anyone yet but dad and his new girlfriend had moved in together. I think mom was a little jealous.

"Jeff, do you want these?"

"What? I asked poking my head up.

"Come look!" said mom.

I got up and moved toward where mom was digging. Her huge bum in the air with those tight yoga pants stretched across them.

"Here!" she said. It was a bunch of porno magazines.

"Mom! What? No of course not!" I said shocked.

"Don't be shy, I know you've seen a few of these! Look there are dozens! What do you prefer, legs, bums, boobs? Look there is even a MILF magazine! Your dad is definitely a boob guy!"

I couldn't believe mom was talking to me like this. While nothing was tabboo between us, we never spoke this openly.

"...and being boob guy, I'm surprised he is dating that flat chested slut!"

"Um..." I felt myself getting hard. Mom sat back on the floor.

"So you want them? Come to think of it, you've seen better things online!"

"I think I'm fine mom!" I smiled politely.

"Alright...um, Jeff. Hypothetically, if you did want them, which one's would you take?"

"Mom, you can't ask me that!" I laughed nervously.

"Come on, tell me!"

"No, it's personal!" I protested.

"Ok, how about this. You tell me something personal and I'll tell you something personal."

"But why do you want to know?" I asked.

"I dunno, just curious I guess!"

"Oh...well I guess I would take the boob and bum mags!"

"I knew it! Hahaha, you've always had a thing for busty girls! The bum I didn't know about, but boobs, yes! Your friend from college what was her name? She had some boobs on her!"

"Megan, well yeah sort of."

"What do you mean sort of? She was at least an E cup!"

"Was a bit bigger than that actually." I chuckled.

"How big?"

"Wait, you were going to tell me something about you that was personal."

"Ok, ok...so you know I haven't really met anyone since the divorce? Well, I miss the touch of a man, you know, cuddling, playing, sex, that sort of thing. Maybe that's why I'm being so candid with you. Hope you don't mind!"

"No mom, its OK. It's a little weird but it's fine. I didnt realize you were lonely like that, I'm sorry!"

"It's fine sweety, I'll always have you!"

"Yes, you will! Anyway, shall we continue?"

"Yes, lets." said mom.

We continued sorting through the junk. I had almost finished and I think mom was almost finished too. I just had this weird feeling like talking about sexy subjects was quite hot. I was trying to think how to bring it up again until I came across a pile of women's underwear. There had to be a bra in it somewhere.

My heart and cock beat rapidly together as I searched through the pile of panties. Finally, I found a bra and pulled it out. It was massive. Each cup was bigger than my head. I looked at the tag. 30HH. Fucking hell! Now was the chance to continue.

"Um, mom, I found a bra of yours, do you want it?"

"Ha, really? Let's see?"

I showed it to her, my heart beating faster now. "Oh, you can throw it away, that's too small!"

"Too small? You've got to be joking mom?"

"Haha, well you're the breast expert. What do you think?" she said as she thrust her massive chest forward. My cock already hard and aroused was about to explode.

"I see, you're much bigger now!"

"Yep, quite a bit bigger!"

I don't know what came over me, but I just blurted it out.

"How big?"

There was a silence so awkward, it was painful. Fuck, I think I've blown it, I thought.

"Wouldn't you like to know, haha!" replied mom. "Tell you what, I'll tell you, if you tell me something personal about you!"

"Ok?"

"But it's got to be juicy, I mean I'm your mom telling you my bra size."

I thought hard. What could I tell her that was juicy. Maybe how many times I've had sex, no that wasn't good enough. I could tell her about my boob fetish. No, she already knows that. Wait I know. But dare I say it? My large cock throbbed in anticipation.

"Ok mom. So my secret is this. I am very big, you know, down there. And thick."

"Ha, all men brag and exaggerate! Your dad told me the same thing and was four and a half inches hard."

"Well it's true!" I said.

"So how big is it then?" she asked.

"When I'm erect it's 12 inches!"

"No way, not even porn stars are that big!" said mom.

"I can show you!" I said feeling braver.

Mom seemed to be thinking. "No, its...it's not right for a mother to see you in that way!"

I regretted suggesting it.

"Oh, sorry mom, I didn't mean..."

"Don't worry about it! This talk, sorry it's my fault...getting carried away."

"I was enjoying having a frank discussion though..." I said.

"Me too! Anyway let's finish the last of the junk, shall we?"

And then she turned away to finish her pile and we stopped speaking for a while.

I stared at the huge bra, imagining that mom's boobs were even bigger. It made me hard. I wanted to continue talking to her but had no idea how.

After another 20 minutes or so, I had finished and collected a huge pile of things to throw out. I packed them in a box and mom did the same in silence.

As mom lifted the overflowing box, some things fell out.

"I'll get it" I said.

"No, don't! I'll get it!"

"Your hands are full mom, don't stress!"

"Wait!" said mom.

I bent over and picked up the papers on the floor. There were pages and pages of writing. I started reading random lines.

...having my son maul my giant tits.

...licking my cunt until I came again...

...sex with my son.

I dropped the pages. "Mom?"

Mom went red in the face and looked at the floor. She began to speak.

"That...that was a long time ago...your father...Your father and I were going through a very bad patch, a bad marriage and I looked for answers online. Soon I began chatting to some woman in a forum about our problems and she understood. It escalated to...she told me about her fantasies with her son. I thought they were so taboo, but it was hot, so...so I wrote some stories about a mother's forbidden sex with her son. They were just fantasies."

I didn't know what to say. Mom had just told me something. Something I believe one would not tell anyone, let alone their son.

"You weren't supposed to see those!" she said.

"It's ok mom. It's fine, dont worry!"

"I'm so embarrassed...I need to go. Sorry!"

She went down the ladder. I heard her run down the stairs and out the front door. I looked out the window and saw her leave in the car.

That was weird! I don't know why, but I picked up the stories and took them with me, closed up the attic and went home. When I got home, I had a shower. It felt strange, I felt odd and was unsure why but after a shower, I felt a bit better.

I was starving so made myself some pasta and cheese. I had just finished, when there was a knock on my door. It was mom, her eyes looking at the floor. When I opened, she smiled sweetly. "May I come in?"

"Sure mom!"

"I went driving and thought about what had happened and what was said. I feel like I need to clear the air, if that's ok?"

"Of course mom, sit down."

"Actually, could I have a shower, as you can see, I'm still in my clothes from earlier today?"

"Of course! And I can lend you some of my clothes, they may be a bit big..."

"Thanks darling!"

After the shower, mom put on the clothes I left her. I sat on the couch and waited for her. I poured some wine for us. She eventually entered wearing my old college top, stretched across her breasts. Even so, it was too small for her body. Luckily my pants had stretched over her thighs and bum, albeit a bit tight.

"Much better, thanks darling!" said mom drying her hair with a towel. Watching those huge boobs sway in my tight hoody. I was more aware of mom's boobs now since our chat. She was looking gorgeous with her smooth skin, high cheekbones, amazing long hair and sweet, kind face.

"Good, glad to hear mom."

"So first off I want to apologize for leaving like I did earlier." she said as she sat on the couch opposite me. "It was wrong and I didnt stop to think how you would feel finding those stories, especially that I had written them. It must have come as quite the shock thinking your 43 year old mom writing things like that about her son."

I listened carefully. She continued to speak.

"Before you say anything, I just want to say how sorry I am and I hope you have not been weirded out my this all."

"No mom, not at all, we all have fantasies, and if it somehow helped you deal with the hardships of your marriage, then it was a good thing."

"Thanks sweetheart! That means a lot. Very mature of you and glad you understand. Do you have any questions or want to say anything?"

Now was my chance to question mom and get her to open up more. I just had to think how to word it.

"Mom, in these fantasies, what sort of things were we doing?"

"Oh...well...I mean, I...I don't know if I should say..."

"Well they were just a fantasy right? We've been frank about this with each other, you can tell me," I said calmly.

"You're right, ok sure. So, I really like having my boobs...sucked and groped. Sorry, this is kinda weird."

I was getting hard. "It's fine, go on!"

"And going down on you and you going down on me, I guess. Um...there was a lot of making love on an island somewhere. Sometimes your father would watch, like I would force him to watch his wife get fucked by a huge cock. Sorry for the language."

"It's fine mom! So I guess when I told you I was big down there, you were sort of in disbelief and maybe a bit scared as it formed part of your fantasy with me, your son?"

"Yes, that is all true, can I have another glass please?"

I poured mom some wine with shaky hands. It was hard to focus after what she had said.

"I get it mom. Did you do anything else besides write stories? Like how far did this go?"

Mom took a big sip of wine. "It spiraled a bit out of control. The woman I chatted to told me about how she fucked her son, even sent me videos and how much it turned her on. It turned me on too. I started watching mother son porn on the internet. I had to stop!"

"So, what did you do?" I asked.

I blocked her, gave the marriage one last go, marriage counseling, more dates, communication but nothing worked. Eventually we divorced as you know and here we are."

"Do you remember the videos you used to watch?" I asked.

"God! Yes, I do I'm afraid."

"Show me!"

"No, it's not right for us to do that together."

"Mom, I want to try understand those feelings you had, it's just to help me figure it out."

I guess it was a white lie, in my perverted mind, I just wanted to watch porn with mom.

"Ok, but just for a little bit, alright? Let me search for it..."

I couldn't believe this was going to happen. I waited anxiously. "Here, I found it. Come sit here."

I could barely move. My legs were shaking from horniness, my cock was almost hard. I waited, adjusted myself and sat next to mom.

The video was entitled giant titted mom seduces hung son.

I watched the bad acting as the mom got "stuck" lying on the floor, on her stomach and while the son went to help her, he suddenly fell and he landed between the huge ass of his mom, his cock sinking into the thin material. Then he started thrusting while mom protested weakly, then before you knew it, she was freed, her clothes off and she's jacking him off on the couch. Meanwhile, I looked over at mom and saw she shifted uncomfortably through this.

There was lots of moaning in the video which was quite hot. "Wow, those boobs are huge!" I said.

"Y...yes. Watch what she does now." replied mom.

The mother then parted her gigantic, natural tits and wrapped them around her son's big dick."

"He really enjoys that as you can see!" said mom as the son moaned non stop as his cock traveled deep into his mom's cleavage.

"Yeah, it's a favourite of mine too!" I blurted out.

"Well it's a plus to having huge boobs, I can do that." said mom.

I hadnt noticed but my cock was so hard, it stood up obscenely, tenting my thin pants. I also didn't notice but mom had stopped watching the video and had her eyes glued firmly to my 12 inch cock throbbing in my pants.

"Mom, I'm sorry!"

"My god, fucking hell, you werent joking! Are you really 12 inches long?"

"Yes" I replied.

Mom dropped her phone on the couch, the video abruptly stopped. She reached out a hand. I didnt know if I wanted this and wasnt sure if she did either but with my heart almost exploding in my chest, my legs weak and shaking, I sat there and let it happen.

As soon as she took hold of my cock, I came. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, I bucked my hips wildly into her hand. My stomach felt like it was being emptied as I unloaded.

"Arrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh....Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" I screamed spurting thick gobs into my pants, most of it coming through the pants. Mom started jacking me off through my pants as I came until the entire front of my pants were soaked, soaked with cum. I had not cum so hard or so much ever. I lay back, a bit out of breath. My head was swimming with questions. Why did I come so fast? Why did mom touch my cock? What happens now?

"Mom, that...was...incredible. I don't finish so quick, but the build up, the porn, it was too much."

Mom was staring at my cock now deflating. "Jeff, I think we took this too far. A mother and son arent supposed to do things like this."

"But it felt so good, so right."

"Yes, for me too, but these desires need to be kept away from me, or I know myself, we will sleep together and I would regret it."

"You won't regret it mom!"

"I'm sorry, we need to stop here. Anyway, look at the time. I need to go."

"Why don't you stay here? It's too late to drive back, I'll take the couch, you can sleep in my bed."

Mom looked at her watch. "I guess you're right. Thanks darling. I'll turn in. Nothing changes between us, right?"

"No mom, nothing changes, goodnight!"

"I love you!"

"Love you too", I replied.

Mom went to my room and I grabbed some blankets from the cupboard. But I couldn't sleep. My mind was on the events that had just happened with my beautiful mom. It was so hot. Finally though, I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning as Sunday. I awoke and checked my phone. It was 9am. I dont think mom was up yet as I listened for movement. I hopped in the shower and waited for the water to get hot. Suddenly there was a ring at the door. I wasn't expecting a delivery. I heard mom walking towards the door. At least she will get it while I'm showering.

After the shower, I brushed my teeth and did my ablutions. I went back into the lounge. Mom was waiting.

"Morning darling!" she said.

"Hey mom!"

"I was just about to start cooking us breakfast when a young lady dropped by."

That's strange I thought. I wasn't expecting anyone.

"What was her name?"

"She didn't say, but said she would come back later. I told her I am your mom."

"I still dont know who it was, can you describe her for me?"

"Short, petite, brunette, huge breasts, haha!"

"Oh, that's Sharon, a friend."

"So you never fooled around?" mom joked.

"A few times, nothing serious."

"Perhaps she was back for more!"

"Ha, mom, good one!"

"You really are a boob man, then!" mom said while winking. "Boobs that big don't come around too often."

"You would know mom, having some of the biggest I've ever seen, hope you don't mind me saying."

"You're making me blush, besides get your head out the gutter." laughed mom.

Damn, I thought. All this sexy talk and it was driving me insane yet nothing happened. I was beginning to hope Sharon was coming for a booty call.

Mom and I ate a good breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausages, mushrooms and toast. Delicious! We just made small talk but things seemed to go back to normal or so I thought.

After clearing up, I was still horny. I opened up the conversation again. "Mom?"

"Yes honey?"

"I still have a question...about the story you wrote about me."

"Oh...ok?" she said sounding surprised.

"Did you ever, um...try to seduce me?"

Mom's face went red. For while she didn't speak. "Yes." she said softly. " I crept into your room one night, you were fast asleep. I wanted...I wanted to...wake you up with a blowjob. But I couldn't do it."

LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,260 Followers