Mom Meets My New Girlfriend

Story Info
Son brings his mom over to meet his new girlfriend.
1.7k words
4.25
37.2k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if they don't like me?" Mom asked nervously.

"Mom, calm down. They'll love you," I assured her.

Although I was nervous too. What if they didn't like her? I was bringing my mom over to my girlfriend's house to meet her and her mom. They were both super cool, but sometimes people don't always align. But I didn't have to worry, after five minutes they were chatting away like long-time friends.

Let me describe myself and the others so you know who was all there and how what happened next happened.

My name is Jonathan, and I am 20 years old. I'm tall, skinny and could use a good 20 lbs. of muscle to be honest, but Shelly, my girlfriend (also 20), seems to like me the way I am. Since she was my first real girlfriend, who was I to argue? I have short black hair and hazel eyes.

Shelly had long brown/black hair, blue eyes, and a sleeve tattoo on her left arm. Her boobs are big and shaped like teardrops with medium areolas and nig nipples. She has a small triangle above her pussy.

My mom, Jill, has long blonde hair, green eyes and a medium build. She has a bit of a tummy, suffice it to say if she lost ten or fifteen pounds, she'd look amazing.

Finally, there's Betty, Shelly's mom. She had short brown hair, blue eyes and is a bit chunky. It would take more than 15 pounds for her to look amazing, but she was cute in her own way and really nice.

So, anyway, after dinner, Italian, my favorite, Betty's an awesome cook, we were watching a movie. Everyone was having a great time, and for reasons I still don't understand myself, I started poking Shelly in the ribs, causing her to jump and squeal. Shelly and Betty had a pool and after the movie we were going to go swimming, so we were all dressed in bathing suits. I thought it would be funny if Shelly's boobs popped out of her bikini in front of her mom and my mom. We liked embarrassing each other. We'd tell really raunchy jokes and touch each other inappropriately out in public and behind Betty's back. So, the three of them were in bikini's and I was in my swim trunks.

Well, this turned into an all-out tickle fight when she started poking me back. This caught the attention of our mom's, who were on Shelly's side (even my own mother) telling her to "get him", meaning me.

Soon, I found myself pulled on the floor, where Shelly them pulled my shirt over my head and used it to bind my arms. The she sat on my arms and tickled my armpits, stomach and ribs.

"Mom, Jill get his feet," Shelly ordered. Without hesitation her mom and my mom grabbed my feet pulled off my shoes and socks and went to town running their long nails up and down my size 12 feet. I was going nuts. Squirming and thrashing and laughing. They were all laughing too. I was embarrassed that three women had me totally at their mercy.

"Jonathan, are you enjoying this?" Shelly asked, pointing to my crotch. I looked down and noticed a small "tent" in my swim trunks.

"Let's find out," Betty said. And before I knew it, she had reached up grabbed my swim trunks and pulled them off.

"Jonathan! I'm ashamed of you!" My mother said. I was now exposed to my girlfriend, her mom and most embarrassing my mom. I felt my face blush deep red.

"You were trying to expose me to our moms, well, now you're the one who's exposed," Shelly said, giving my cock a smack. "Naughty boyfriend!"

"Yes, naughty boyfriend," Betty said and smacked my hard cock too.

Then my mother joined them and soon all three were "spanking" my cock and calling me a naughty boyfriend. I couldn't believe what was happening. Despite my mother being there, I was super hard.

"Is your cock as ticklish as the rest of you?" Shelly asked, tickling the head of my cock. I burst out laughing. "Look mom, his cock is ticklish too."

Betty reached out and started tickling my cock with her daughter.

"Did you know your son's cock was ticklish?" Betty asked my mother.

"Of course not. But I do now," she said, then she started tickling it too. "I didn't know it was so big either," she added. All three women laughed at that.

"Let see if I can jerk you off while our mom's tickle your balls," Shelly said and started stroking my cock, while Betty and Jill tickled my shaved balls.

Shelly knew how to stroke my cock. She'd given me plenty of hand jobs, sometimes when her mom was home, and we were in her bedroom. She almost walked in a few times. Shelly stroked me fast, then slow, fast then slow. Then I felt my balls enter someone's mouth and I looked down and saw Betty and my mother sucking my balls. The sight of our moms sucking my balls while my girlfriend jacked me off pushed me over the edge and I shot my first load of the day. The all whooped and cheered.

When they took off their bikinis, I thought I was in for a real treat, and I was later but first they had more punishment in mind for the "naughty boyfriend". They made me suck on their tits. Shelly's nipples were hard. She had the best nipples of the three women. Betty had the biggest boobs, and my mom had the biggest areolas.

Betty had big boobs, medium areolas and small nipples. She also had tan lines that barely covered her areolas and nipples.

Good old Mom had big boobs, big areolas and medium nipples.

After I did a "good job" of breast sucking (Mom's phrase oddly enough), I had to give them all an orgasm with my tongue. Shelly was first. I licked my girlfriend's cunt in front of my mom and her mom while they sucked and jerked my cock. Keeping me hard, but not letting me release.

I never knew mom was such a good cock sucker. Never thought I ever say that phrase, but holy shit, she brought me to the edge several times. Then laughed and tickled my cock and balls until the urge went away.

Shelly moaned quietly as she came when I sucked on her clit for a while. She barely got off when her mom plopped her fat ass on my face. Her mom was shaved, and her fat pussy lips were already wet. My tongue slipped right inside her. Unlike her daughter, Betty was very loud and not shy about telling me what to do. She was moving around too much for me to find her clit, so I just tongue fucked her to her powerful orgasm. I also found out Betty is a squirter. My head was soaked.

"Mom are you su..." I attempted to say, but the rest was muffled by mom's pussy covering my face. Two things I learned about my mom then. One, she had a landing strip and two her clit was big and hard. I licked mom's pussy the best I could. I closed my lips over her clit and teased it with my tongue until she, screaming curse words at me, squeezed her thighs around my head and came with a shudder.

"You naughty, naughty boy," Shelly said. "Giving you own mother an orgasm.

"Huh?" I asked. Then I was bent over the couch and spanked by Shelly, Betty and Jill. All of them telling me how naughty I was. Then I was tied, with their bikini's, bent over until I was sitting on my legs, with my feet and asshole exposed. My cock and balls were pulled between my legs, behind me. Then I felt feathers on my asshole, balls and cock. I laughed and squirmed much to the delight of the three women.

Soon I felt a tongue on my asshole, then two and finally, three. Which meant, that my girlfriend, her mom and my mom were now licking my asshole, giving me a rim job.

"Be right back," Shelly said and left the room. Mom and Betty used their nails to tickle my asshole, when they weren't licking it. It felt amazing. Even though my cock was pressed underneath me, it was still rock hard.

Shelly returned and I felt her small vibrator she/we often used during sex. She ran it all around my ass, balls and cock. "Watch how I can make your son blow his load," Shelly said to my mom. Then she turned to her mom and said, "Look Ma, no hands," and put the vibrator in her mouth and held it on my cock. Betty and Jill were tickling my ass and balls.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to come," I warned. The tickling stopped and soon I was shooting another load. Shelly and Betty licked up all my cum.

I was then tied to the coffee table on which the couch cushions were placed. Then Mom took my cock in her mouth, because as she put it, she didn't get any before. Shelly and Betty tickled me all over while my mother blew me. It took a while but soon I was ready and as mom looked me in the eyes, I shot my load in her mouth, as I felt her tongue swirling around the head of my cock.

Betty said she just had to ride that cock and soon climbed on. I had to give Mom and Shelly another orgasm each. I still wasn't ready to come, even though Betty had already had one orgasm. Mom and Shelly tickled my feet until finally, Betty had another orgasm and when her pussy squeezed my cock, I shot my load deep inside my girlfriend's mom.

We all lay exhausted.

Then the three tickled me again until I was rock hard. Then they left me and went into the pool, laughing as I told them to until me and that I had to pee.

"Please come back next weekend," Betty invited. After they came back in from the pool "My other two daughter's will be home and I'm sure they'd love to join in on the fun and games."

"We'll be here," Mom said, grabbing my cock and leading me to the bathroom, where they all watched me pee. Out of all the things that happened that day, that was the weirdest. But when I recall it for my spank bank, that's what always gets me off.