Mom, Merry Christmas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who else would understand what a son sexually needs than his mother? Who else would understand what a mother emotionally needs than her son? After numerous breakups and broken hearts, and after listening to my friends sexually talk about my mother and their mothers, it wasn't until after I moved back home that I had sexual designs on my mother.

With her deliberately or accidentally flashing me her panties in up-skirts and her naked pussy in up-nightgowns peeks, she made me sexually interested in her. With her flashing me peeks of her cleavage long line of sexy cleavage and her low-cut brassiere in down-blouses and/or her naked breasts in down-nightgowns, she made me horny. That was when I started masturbating over my mother. That was when I imagined her naked and having sex with me.

It was then that I viewed my mother more as a sexy and shapely woman who was ripe for the taking than I viewed her as my mother. Just as it wouldn't take much to sexually seduce me, it wouldn't take much to sexually seduce her either. With the both of us horny and sexually unsatisfied, with the both of us on the same page, let the sexy, sexual games begin.

It wasn't until she started flashing me up-skirt peeks of her panties and down-blouse views of her bra and cleavage that I started to sexually think about her. It wasn't until she started flashing me up-nightgown peeks of her naked pussy and down-nightgown views of her naked tits that I started sexually lusting over her while masturbating over her. Horny and with too much time on my hands, it wasn't until I moved in with her and lived with my mother after losing my job that my sexual attraction for her blossomed out of control.

# # #

Dedicated to my mother and doting on her, she was the only woman who I loved, really loved. She was the only woman who loved me, really loved me. Where other women didn't get me, my mother understood me. Just as I knew what she was all about, her good qualities and her bad qualities, she knew what I was all about, too. Unselfishly and dedicated to my happiness as I was dedicated to her happiness, too, my mother always put my best interests first as I did with her. We couldn't do enough for one another.

Now, that I was finally alone with her with my father was gone and out of the picture, he was no longer there to judge me and interfere with our budding, sexual relationship. I could tell her how she truly felt about mer. I could show her my love and my physical, emotional, and sexual attraction to her. Whenever in the sexual mood, I could walk around the house naked and flash her my naked prick.

"I love you, Mom," I said kissing her on the lips in the morning and again at night.

Divorced from my father for years, always solvent before but now with the bad economy, she was struggling to keep the house. Pooling our resources, I volunteered to move back home. Returning home sounded like a good idea and the only thing that we could do keep the house.

Yet, something unexpectedly weird happened. As if seeing her for the first time, it wasn't until I moved back home that I became sexually interested in my forty-nine-year-old mother. Unlike my friends who sexually lusted over their mothers since they were teenagers, with me 28-years-old, we were consenting adults who were open, honest, and agreeable to having an incestuous mother and son, sexual relationship. Instead of just being lustfully attracted to my mother, I was in love with her and she was in love with me. It just happened.

As shocking as it was sexually exciting, with her working from home, something she never did before when my father was around, unless she was going out, she seldom got dressed. Instead of getting dressed in the morning, she lounged around the house in her sheer, short, sexy, and revealing nightgowns. Even though she wore a robe over them, she never tied the robe. Her bathrobe freely flowed wide open behind her. When she walked, her loose robe flew open as if she was a queen dressed in a fancy ballgown.

Not only could I see the shape and size of her naked breasts but also, I could see the impressions of her erect nipples. I could clearly see her naked pussy. Her nightgowns were so sheer and sexy that I could clearly see her as if she was naked.

Perhaps, because I was horny, masturbating three to four times day, every day, usually over my mother, was the reason why I was sexually attracted to her. Especially with her wicked pretty, sexy, and shapely, I was always horny back then. With her occasionally flashing me and showing me what I hoped to see of her underwear clad and/or naked body while making her flashes appear accidental and not deliberate, maybe, she was horny, too.

Looking differently at her as if she was a woman instead of my mother, it was then that I sexually noticed my her and sexually wanted her. Fortunately, she sexually wanted me, too. I no longer viewed myself as he son but as her potential lover.

Whether up-skirts or down-blouses, it was then that I started masturbating over all that I was seeing of her and imagining seeing of her. Whether seeing her naked pussy in up-nightgown peeks or seeing her naked tits in down-nightgown views, it was then that I started masturbating over imagining her naked and her having sex with me. It was then that I sexually wanted my mother in the forbidden, sexual way that I never incestuously wanted her before. With one thing leading to another our sexual attraction grew and then, as if exploding overnight, it just happened.

# # #

With her short, red hair and her big, beautiful, blue eyes, she was so pretty. Looking a bit like an older Emma Stone, no comparison, she was prettier than all of my friends' mothers. Where their mothers were short and fat, my mother was tall and shapely thin. She had quite the sexy and shapely body. Indeed, encompassing the abbreviated term MILF, my mother was a mother who I'd love to fuck. Maybe after plying her with wine, I just hoped that I'd get the chance to make out with her while having sex with her.

Something that I looked forward to every morning was something that appealed to my sexual appetite more than to my appetite for food. Whenever she served me breakfast or poured me coffee, clearly sexually teasing me, she leaned longer and lower than she needed. Every time she did, her low-cut nightgown top fell wide open. Whether unintentional or deliberate, she gave me a nice down-nightgown view of her naked, C cup breasts, her symmetrical areolas, and her big, erect nipples. Suffice to write, my mother has great tits.

'I love my mother's tits,' I thought while staring down her open, nightgown top.

With her inheriting the superior genes from her late mother, my grandmother, my mother is still young enough that her boobs don't sag at all. A total 360 about how I felt about mother and son sex, not only would I have sex with my mother but also if given the chance, I'd have sex with her friend and my friends' mothers, too. My mother is hot for an old broad and the fact that she may want to suck my prick, made her even hotter.

Something that I wished I could see, finger, and suck, my mother has big nipples. Whenever she was cold or sexually aroused, I could clearly see the impressions that her big nipples made through her thin nightgown. As if hypnotized by her big tits and mesmerized by her big nipples, I couldn't stop staring at her big knockers through her nightgown. I'd love to suck my mother tits while fingering her pussy as she stroked my cock.

I loved my mother's big tits. Whenever she wore a tube top or a blouse without a bra in the backyard, I started exposing exposed her naked breasts to my drunken and perverted friends. Thinking it was funny, I'd pull down her tube top and expose her naked breasts to my horny and appreciative friends. I'd show them my mother's big, naked tits.

Even though it was embarrassing for my mother, I'd come up behind her, put my hands under her arms, while lifting her top to her shoulders. Leaving her top up and her naked breasts totally exposed, I held her arms in place while turning her to face my friends. She struggled to break free, but with me too strong for her, she couldn't lower her arms or her top to preserve her modesty. I even pressured her to play strip poker with my friends and/or to serve them topless while serving them beer and food at their weekly poker games but she never did.

Actually, the first time I saw my mother's naked breasts was when I was 18-years-old when getting out of the shower with the bathroom door open, she flashed me her big, naked boobs. Now with her naked tits embedded in my memory, I can't count how many times I masturbated over seeing my mother's naked breasts and her erect nipples. Now, in the way that she flashed me her naked tits, I love returning the sexual favor by flashing her my naked prick.

# # #

Looking back and thinking how it all first began, our incestuous, sexual affair started when she divorced my father. With my father gone, I was free to expose my naked prick to my mother. I constantly walked around her in my boxer shorts and sometimes deliberately allowed her to catch me naked. Just as she was sexually free to flash me, sexually tease me, and sexually seduce me, I was free to sexually tease her and seduce her.

It all started when she heard me masturbating over imagining her naked and having sex with me while I was in my room. No surprise there, I was always masturbating over her while in my room. Only, this time, suspecting that she was outside of my bedroom door listening, I wanted her to know that I was stroking my prick over the sexual thoughts of her.

Making my sexual move, I wanted her to know that I was masturbating over her. Hoping that she would, I wanted her to open my bedroom door and catch me masturbating. I wanted her to see my naked cock as much as I wanted to see her naked tits. I wanted her to watch me cum over the thoughts of me imagining her naked and having incestuous sex with her naked body.

That was when for her benefit that I added sexual dialogue to my masturbation sessions. I wanted her to know what I was thinking when I was stroking my prick harder and faster. I wanted her to know that I was masturbating over her. I wanted her to know that I sexually wanted her enough to masturbate over the thoughts of imagining her naked and her having sex with her.

"Oh, Mom. I want you. I love you. I need to see you naked. I need to touch and feel your beautiful, naked body everywhere," I said loud enough for her to hear through my bedroom door. "I need to have sex with you. I need to masturbate you. I need to lick your pussy while fingering your cunt," I said while stroking myself faster and harder. "Show me your tits, Mom. I want to see your naked tits."

I continued stroking myself faster and harder while continuing my masturbation dialog for her benefit.

"Wrap your soft, warm fingers around my dick. Stroke my cock, Mom. Suck my prick. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth while fondling your naked breasts and fingering your big, erect nipples. Blow me, Mom. Blow me," I said as she was there inside of my bedroom while having consensual sex with me.

To be continued...

12