Mom, Merry Christmas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet, seemingly unembarrassed and unashamed, instead of looking away, as if she had been flashed before, she coolly stared down at my erect, naked prick before staring up at me. My mother stared at my naked, erect prick. I can't believe she stared at my cock.

Then, when she looked up at me, she let out a nervous, little laugh and gave me a sexy look and a naughty smile. Obviously, she knew that I had deliberately flashed her. She knew that I wanted her to see my erect dick. Clearly, she knew that I wanted to have sex with her. Hopefully, tits for cock, perhaps, after showing her my big, naked cock, she'd show me her big, naked tits.

# # #

"Sorry Mom. I forgot my towel," I said. "Thank you, Mom," I said.

I accepted the towel from my mother while standing with my arms by my sides and while still totally naked and deliberately exposing my erect prick to her. I watched her eyes widen when she stared down at my stiff prick again. Not bothering to cover my nakedness with my hand or with the towel by wrapping the towel around myself, I stood there proudly, brazenly, and sexually excited while flashing my mother my erect prick. Never have I been as horny and as sexually excited as I was now when flashing my mother my naked dick.

I couldn't believe it. I had deliberately flashed my mother my naked prick. With my sexual excitement taking a hold of me, I couldn't believe I showed my mother my big dick. Surprising me as much as I surprised her, instead of looking away, my mother stared at my naked cock. Obviously, she liked what I was showing and what she was seeing.

Clearly, something I had never done before, with her not expecting me to open the bathroom door naked, she continued staring down at my naked, erect prick as if she had never seen a naked, erect prick before. My cock throbbed and pulsated with her stare and with the hopeful anticipation of my mother reaching out to take me in her soft hand before moving to her knees to take me in her warm mouth. With her breathing through her mouth instead of breathing through her nose, her mouth fell open with sexual arousal as she continued staring at my naked cock.

'Something I didn't expect, I got to my mother. My mother was just as sexually aroused as I was sexually excited,' I thought. 'Not removing her eyes from my engorge cock, clearly, she wanted to see my naked prick as much as I wanted her to see my naked prick.'

Clearly, not fooling her at all, as if she knew that I had deliberately flashed her, she looked up at me to give me a sexy grin. Yet, unable to remove her eyes from my erection, she continued staring at my big dick as if she wanted to stroke my prick, suck my prick, and fuck my prick. Except for the one time that she opened my bedroom door without knocking and saw me masturbating, and even though she had seen my flaccid prick plenty of times before, she had never seen me with an erection.

# # #

With her hand only a mere two feet from me, I hoped that she'd reach out her hand, wrap long, manicured her fingers around my erect prick and stroke me. Something that assuredly would never happen, I sexually fantasized my mother moving to her knees and taking me in her hand to stroke me before taking me in her mouth to suck me. My longtime sexual fantasy, I'd love my mother to give me a blowjob. I'd love her to suck my cock. I'd love nothing more than to cum in my mother's mouth.

Seemingly as shocked as she was sexually aroused, not removing her eyes from my big dick, she continued staring at my naked prick. Yet, seemingly shocked that I was naked, she delayed her retreat before heading downstairs after she handed me the towel. As soon as she turned to head downstairs, having done what I had always wanted to do, she gave me one, long, last look, after flashing my mother my erect, naked prick.

Wishing I was bold enough and perversely perverted enough to masturbate myself in front of my mother, I wondered what she'd do if he did. Would she stare, would she look away, would she watch me cum, or would she take over for me and continue to masturbate me until I ejaculated cum all over her soft, warm hand. As soon as she headed downstairs and I closed the bathroom door and started masturbating myself again.

Never have I been as sexually excited as I was now. I flashed my mother my naked, erect prick. I couldn't believe that I showed her my naked cock. Not looking away, she stared at my dick.

Believing that I had a chance to have sex with her, never have I sexually wanted my mother as much as I wanted her now. Now that I had deliberately exposed myself to her, with her not only looking at my naked prick but also staring at my erect cock, I wondered what else my mother would consensually do after having a few glasses of wine. Now, that I made my sexual intentions known to her, the ball was in her court. I wondered what she'd do.

Maybe, my mother would stroke me. Maybe, my mother would suck me. Maybe, she'd fuck me. I'd love to have incestuous sex with my MILF of a mother.

I wondered if she'd allow me to strip her naked while touching and feeling her everywhere. I wondered if she'd allow me to make out with her and French kiss her. I wondered if she'd allow me to finger her pussy while licking her cunt. I wondered if she'd allow me to masturbate her. I'd love to see, hear, and watch her having a sexual orgasm.

I wondered if she'd make out with me while fondling my naked prick. I wondered if she'd stroke me. I wondered if she'd suck me and allow me to cum in her mouth. I wondered if she'd fuck me and allow me to cum in her pussy.

My mother's cunt. Just the thought of not only cumming in her mouth but also cumming in her cunt excited me in a sexual way that I've never been sexually excited before. I'd love to cum not only in my mother's mouth but also in my mother's cunt, too. I'd love nothing more than to make my mother my sexy bitch.

# # #

'My mother saw me naked,' I thought while continuing to masturbate myself. 'She not only saw my naked cock but also, she stared at my naked prick,' I thought. 'I can't believe I flashed my mother my naked prick. I can't believe she stared at my erect dick,' I thought while continuing to masturbate myself. 'I should have hugged her and pressed my naked cock against her nightgown clad body while humping her and while reaching around behind her to feel her nightgown clad ass. Maybe, if I had, she would have reached down to stroke me.'

That night, ready to sexually seduce my mother, I bought her a bottle of her favorite wine. Perhaps, if I got her relaxed enough, she'd allow me to kiss her, French kiss her. Then, while making out with her and while touching and feeling her everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother, I imagined slowly undressing her. I imagined stripping her naked. I imagined feeling her naked breasts, pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples, and rubbing her clit while fingerfucking her pussy.

If she was willing to have consensual sex with me, I thought of all of the other sexy and sexual things that I'd love to do with my mother. If my mother became not only my lover but also my whore, the sexual things that we could do together is unlimited. I couldn't wait to explode how far she'd sexually be willing to go with me.

On the way to the mall, with her sitting proudly in the passenger seat and waving to them to get their attention, I'd love to drive with my mother while she was topless. I'd love her to flash her naked breasts to truckers. Then, with her skirt raised to her waist, with knees parted wide open, and with her not wearing panties, I'd love to expose her shaved, naked pussy to the toll booth attendants.

How hot would that be to flash my nearly naked mother to strangers on the highway and to men they'd never see again? In the way that my drunken father flashed my mother to his friends, like father like son, I imagined all the pillow talk we'd have while planning our next flash. Now, I couldn't wait to flash her topless and/or naked body to my friends.

# # #

Not stopping there, I'd love to find a store that still had curtains on their dressing rooms. With her deliberately not closing the curtains all the way, I'd love to watch my mother giving men waiting outside of the dressing room for their wives or girlfriends a strip tease show of her panty and bra, her naked tits, and/or naked body. How hot would that be to expose her naked ass, her naked pussy, and her naked tits to other unsuspecting men while he watched their sexually excited reactions?

I'd love to watch my mother slowly and sexily undress while being fully aware that men were watching her strip naked. How hot would that be to watch my mother remove her blouse and her skirt in front of an audience of men? How hot would it be to watch her parading back and forth in her panties and bra?

I'd love to watch her go up the escalator in front of a couple of men while wearing short skirt. Then, bending at the waist as if fixing her shoe, I'd love to watch her expose her panties to the men behind her. How hot would that be to watch my mother expose her panty clad ass and the back of her panty clad pussy to the men standing behind her while peering up to see what they can see?

I stroked myself harder and faster while imagining exposing her underwear clad body to the men waiting outside of her dressing room. How hot would that be to watch her remove her bra and expose her naked breasts to them? How hot would that be to watch her slowly slide down her panties to expose her red, naked pussy, and her shapely naked ass to them, too? How hot would that be to watch her exposing her panties while standing on an escalator and leaning at the waist.

# # #

Something that I always wanted to do with one of my many girlfriends over the years but they never wanted to go, I wondered if my mother would go with me to a nude beach. I'd love to walk naked with her while she exposed her naked body to dozens of horny men ogling her. How sexually exciting would that be to show my naked mother to a beach full of men? How hot would that be to have sex on the beach with my mother while others watched?

Hiding herself behind a sand dune, I'd love to watch her masturbate herself for the sexual benefit of other men while they watched and masturbated themselves. I'd love to watch men cum all over her face, in her mouth, and across her naked breasts. I wondered if she'd have sex with other men while I watched my mother stroking, sucking, and fucking them. Then, returning the sexual, swinging favor, I wondered if she'd allow me to have sex with other women while she watched.

# # #

Taking her swinging, sexual antics to the next extreme, I wondered if my mother would have sex with another woman while I watched? I'd love to watch two women going at one another. I'd love to watch them making out while touching and feeling one another. Just as I'd love to watch my mother eat another woman's pussy, I'd love to watch another woman finger her while licking her. I'd love to watch women giving one another sexual orgasms.

If she'd have sex with a woman while I watched and if I had sex with a woman while she watched, I wondered if my mother would try the swinging lifestyle. I'd love to have a threesome with my mother. I'd love to see her with another man or with another woman. I'd love to watch her have a threesome. How hot would that be to watch my mother having group sex with two or three other couples?

# # #

If she willingly and consensually flashed her naked tits on the highway, her naked pussy to toll booth workers, and her naked body to those men waiting outside of a dressing room, I wondered what else she'd willing do. If she accompanied me to a nude beach, with her knees parted wide enough for them to see what she was showing, would she flash a man sitting across from her on the subway or bus her panties or naked pussy? I'd love to watch a man staring at my mother's bright, white, bikini panties, or at her naked pussy.

Something seemingly so innocent while making her flashes appear accidental instead of deliberate, I wondered if she'd lean across the jewelry counter and flash the salesman her bra clad breasts and her long line of sexy cleavage? Then, with her not wearing a bra and wearing a low-cut blouse that opened wide whenever she leaned forward, I wondered if she'd show the salesman her naked breasts. Not knowing if she was an exhibitionist or not, I wondered how far my mother would be willing to deliberately expose herself to other, unsuspecting men.

I wondered if she'd flash a shoe store salesman her panties or naked pussy when trying on shoes? Something that must happen to shoe salesman all the time, women must always be flashing them their panties or their naked pussies. Giving her space to flash herself in privacy, I'd love to watch my mother flashing herself from the outside of the store window.

I wondered if she'd lay out in the backyard topless and/or naked while knowing that the neighbors could see? I'd love to watch her from my bedroom window while the neighbors ogled her naked breasts and/or her naked body. I'd love to watch my neighbors masturbating themselves over my topless or naked mother.

When in a store that didn't have dressing rooms, I'd love for my mother to try on a sweater too small and too tight. Then, with the sweater pulled over her face while struggling to remove it, while jumping around and calling attention to herself, I'd love to watch her deliberately lift her bra with the sweater to expose her naked breasts to unsuspecting men. Making her topless flash appear accidental, instead of intentional, I'd love to watch men ogling my mother's naked tits.

While pretending that she was drunk, I wondered if she'd allow my friends to touch her and feel her through her clothes before stripping her naked? I wondered if she'd stroke my friends while they felt her naked breasts and sucked her big tits. I wondered if she'd suck my friends and allow them to cum in her mouth and all over her face. Clearly, I'm no better than my Dad in that regard.

Something that, no doubt, my father would have loved to do with my mother, I'd love for her to see her serve my friends beers while topless at my next poker party? How hot would that be to watch my mother expose her naked breasts to my friends? I wondered what they'd do and/or say seeing my mother's big, naked tits. I wondered if they'd reach out and touch and feel her naked tits while fingering her nipples. I wondered if she'd allow them to touch and feel her. I wondered if they'd suck her nipples.

With my mother flashing my friends her naked breasts, I wondered if they'd flash her their naked pricks. Would she stroke their cocks, suck their cocks, and/or fuck them in front of me while I watched? Giving me plenty of pillow talk later, I'd love to watch my mother having sex with my friends. I'd love to watch my friends cum in my mother's mouth and, giving her a cum bath, all over her face.

While I sat on the bed watching her, I wondered if I could convince her to undress, and strip herself naked while standing in front of the window with the shades not pulled and the bedroom light on. I wondered if she'd strip herself naked while knowing that there was a man out there walking his dog and watching her? I wondered if she'd masturbate herself in front of the man.

I wondered if she'd open the front door topless or naked for the pizza delivery man? If he was good-looking enough would she allow him to touch and feel her naked body? Would she move to her knees and suck his cock and allow him to cum in her mouth?

I wondered if she'd ever agree to have swinging sex with another couple? I'd love to watch my mother having a threesome. I'd love for my mother watch me having a threesome.

I wondered if she'd agree to go to an XXX-rated movie theatre and have other men touch her, feel her, and undress her while watching a movie. Pretending that I wasn't with her, I'd love to watch my mother being sexually assaulted from a distance while two or three men had their wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts. As long as they didn't hurt her and were cute looking and not gross looking, I'd love to watch her stroke them and/or suck them.

# # #

After we finished our wine, she allowed me to kiss her, really kiss her. She allowed me to French kiss her while touching and feeling her everywhere. She allowed me to remove her nightgown. She allowed me to feel her naked breasts and finger her wet pussy. Then, with the hour late and her tired, she excused herself for bed.

'Sexually frustrated, what do I do now?'

Not allowing this sexual opportunity to slip by me, I stripped myself naked. With my erection as big as my boldness, I walked to her bedroom naked. As soon as I opened her bedroom door, I saw her in the dimness of the nightlight. She was masturbating herself. I wondered if she was masturbating over me in the way that I had masturbated over her.

As soon as I neared her side of the bed, she reached out and took me in her hand. Then, she rolled to face me and took me in her mouth. My mother was blowing me. She was sucking my cock.

As soon as she removed me from her mouth, I climbed in bed with her. About to mount her, she surprised me when she mounted me. Obviously, she wanted me to make love to her as much as I wanted to fuck her.

She reached her hand down between her legs and inserted my stiff prick inside of her. She leaned down to French kiss me. Then, slowly and lovingly humping me, my mother made love to me.

I rolled her over and mounted her. I humped her as hard and as fast as she humped me. I was fucking my mother and my mother was fucking me.

From that night and every night thereafter, as if we were husband and wife or lovers instead of mother and son, we slept in her bed every night. We had sex every night. I masturbated her and she masturbated me. I ate her and she sucked me. I fucked her and she made love to me.

# # #

Except, now that we were lovers, I wanted more. While hoping that she was an exhibitionist not just for me but for others, I was ready to tell her about all of the sexy things and sexual fantasies that I wanted to do with her.

"Mom? What else would you be sexually willing to do," I asked?

She looked at me while making a face.

"I won't have anal sex, if that's what you're asking," she said.

I laughed.

"No nothing like that. I don't do anal either," I said.

"Then, what did you have in mind," she asked?

"On the way to the mall, would you be willing to flash your naked breasts to truckers on the highway and your naked pussy to tollbooth collectors," I asked while looking at her with sexual excitement?

She gave me a sexy look while feeling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples.

"Then, once at the mall, we'd find a store that still had curtains on their dressing rooms. I'd love for you to give the men standing outside of a dressing room while waiting for the wives or girlfriends a strip tease show of her body by not closing the dressing room curtains all the way."

She gave me a naughty look that encouraged me to ask her more.

"Then, with you wearing a short skirt, I'd love to watch you climbing an escalator and bending at the waist on the pretense of fixing your shoe while flashing your panties or your naked pussy to the men standing behind you."

Becoming sexually excited with all that I wanted to do with my mother, I hoped she'd agree to do some of the things if not all of the things.

"I bet you'd like to see your mother flashing her naked pussy," she said with a dirty laugh.

I laughed too before continuing.

"While pretending that you're drunk, I'd like you to flash your topless and/or naked body to my friends," I said. "They're always saying what a MILF you are."

She laughed again.

"If I dare to flash your horny friends, I dare say that it wouldn't stop with that. They'd all want to have sex with me. They'd all want to gangbang me," she said.