Mom, Merry Christmas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I imagined my friends gangbanging my mother. How hot would that be to see them giving her a bukkake and cumming all over her face.

"If you'd be willing to go with me, I've always wanted to go to a nude beach," I said looking over at my mother while waiting for her to agree or refuse.

Instead of answering me, she smiled. Going for broke, I asked her about participating in the swinging lifestyle. I'd love to watch my mother having sex with another couple.

"Would you ever try the swinging lifestyle? Just a thought but with us mother and son, lots of couples would find that erotically to have sex with a mother and her son. What do you think?"

Instead of answering me, she shrugged. While holding her response in reserve, maybe she was waiting for me to finish my list and ask her everything.

"Tell me. I'm curious to know. Would you ever have sex with another woman while I watched? And would you return the sexual favor and allow me to have sex with another woman while you watched?"

Again, she laughed.

"Tell me. If you knew that you were being watched and sexually lusted over, would you flash your panties or your naked pussy on the bus or on the subway? Would you lean across a jewelry counter while wearing a low-cut blouse and flashing your bra, cleavage, and/or naked tits? Would you flash your panties or your naked pussy to a shoe store salesman?"

She smiled.

"Something I'd love to see; would you sun yourself in the backyard in front of the neighbors while topless or naked? Would you try on a too small sweater and, while struggling to remove it, lift up your bra with her sweater to flash men watching you your naked tits?"

Again, she laughed.

"You have quite the sexual imagination," she said.

I laughed, too.

"A long time coming, I've been sexually lusting over you for years while imagining all the sexy things that I'd love to do with you. Tell me. Would you have sex with any of my friends. Would you serve my friends while topless or naked at my next poker party?"

She gave me a sexy look.

"Maybe," she said.

Emboldened by her response, I asked her another question.

"Would you undress in front of the bedroom window with the shade up and the light on while aware that someone was watching you from outside?"

"Just wondering," I said. "Would you ever open the front door for the pizza delivery man while in a towel that falls as soon as you reach for the pizza? If he was good-looking enough would you allow him to touch and feel her naked body? Would you move to her knees and suck his cock and allow him to cum in her mouth?"

Again, she laughed.

I wondered if she'd ever agree to have swinging sex with another couple? I'd love to watch my mother having a threesome. I'd love for my mother watch me having a threesome.

I wondered if she'd agree to go to an XXX-rated movie theatre and have other men touch her, feel her, and undress her while watching a movie. Pretending that I wasn't with her, I'd love to watch my mother being sexually assaulted from a distance while two or three men had their wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts. As long as they didn't hurt her and were cute and not gross looking, I'd love to watch her stroke them and/or suck them.

# # #

Instead of answering my questions and playing my sexy game of truth or dare, she told me what she wanted while admonishing me.

"Isn't it enough that you're sleeping in my bed, Seth? Isn't it enough that I'm having sex with you," she asked while looking at me as if I was ungrateful?

Suddenly, I felt like the pervert that I am.

"I love having sex with you, Mom," I said.

She gave me a look as if she was about to scold me.

"I will stroke you, suck you, make love to you, and fuck you any time you want," she said. But I won't flash truckers on the highway, expose myself in a department store, or have sex with anyone else but you," she said giving me a kiss while cupping my naked testicles in her soft, warm hand. "And if you dare have sex with anyone but me, then, that's the end of our sexual relationship," she said more than gently squeezing my balls.

Not wanting our sexual, love affair to end, I back pedaled.

"It's okay, Mom. I'm happy the way that things are. I just got carried away," I said.

With me invited to sleep with my mother in her bed every night thereafter, we returned to being committed and sexually faithful to one another.

THE END