Mom Milks Online Pt. 03

Story Info
Son finishes what he started, on camera.
4.4k words
4.62
19k
40
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early Thanksgiving morning, the smell of Mommy's pussy still strong in my bed. I reached beneath my pillow for her panties and pressed them against my face. They were stained with her dried juices. I slipped off my boxers and slipped on the panties, my dick already hard at the thought. They were small, and I stretched them, and the head of my dick was sticking out the top. But I liked the way the material felt on the tender skin on the underside of my cock. I kept them on as a surprise for later, as I threw on my sweat pants and t-shirt.

I left my room. The house was mostly silent, until I approached the stairs and heard her in the basement. I went down the steps quietly, so I could watch her for a while. She was completely nude. Two bottles of breast milk were already full on the desk, but she was expressing a few drops at a time from each tit, moaning into the camera, her other hand between her legs below the desk, her legs alternating parting and then squeezing together.

It looked like she was going to cum on camera. She was really working herself up for it.

I paid close attention to where the camera was pointing. I saw that I could come up behind her and not show my face, so I waited for the right moment.

She was very close. Her legs got twitchy, as I had seen them before, and her moans got louder.

When I was certain she was at the point of no return, I rushed up behind her, and put my hands around her throat. At first I thought I had ruined it, but after her initial startle reflex, the adrenaline rush pushed her over the edge, and she started cumming, jerking and "Oh fuck! Ohhhhh God yeah. OhmyGodyeah..."

I kept one hand on her throat and then gagged her with the other, slipping my fingers into her mouth. She screamed into my hand and it started another wave. She bounced up and down on the chair, throwing her head back far enough to see my face as she came. Looking down at her, out of control, cumming for the camera, she was entirely beautiful. I took my hand off her neck and pulled her hair, to make her look up at me even more sharply, her neck bent back over the headrest.

And that was when I knew that I had taken complete control of her. Whenever I watch her videos, I am totally under her spell. But here, and now, I knew she would do whatever I commanded.

"Cum again," I whispered, as I pulled her hair and held my fingers in her mouth. She moved both hands swiftly down between her legs, both her tits leaking milk that dripped on her thighs. One of her hands went inside her. The other flicked her clit, then her palm pressed circles on her mound.

It took a few minutes, but she came for me again. Not as big as the first time. A slow, rolling orgasm that spread her out in the chair until I thought she was going to slide down onto the floor. I loosened my grip on her hair then, and I took my fingers out of her mouth. She lifted her hands above her head for me, and I kissed them, smelling her, and I stepped away.

I stood to the side where she could see me, but off camera. I wanted to see how she wrapped this video up. But she had nearly forgotten about the recording. I saw when she realized it. "Oh, shit!" she said, and then stared directly into the camera. There was nothing more she could say. She sucked her fingers clean, and she wiped her nipples dry. Then she clicked her mouse to stop the session.

She sat there, not looking at me, her head down, her hair making a curtain of her face, still catching her breath.

"Come here," I said. And she stood up on wobbly legs and came to me, collapsing in my arms, tears wetting my shirt. My hand went back into her hair, stroking it lovingly. Her naked body was pasted against me, and I resented my clothes. But I felt powerful, with her completely nude and wet and spent, and me hard and loaded.

"Thank you," she said, and turned her face to mine and we kissed, deeply and long. I explored her mouth. She opened fully. Then she sucked my tongue and she held it inside her, flicking it with hers. When she opened her mouth again, she kept her lips parted. Then she just put her arms around me and sank her head deeply into my chest.

"Happy Thanksgiving," I said.

She smiled, but said, "Your sister will be up soon. We better pull ourselves together."

I laughed, "I'm together! You, however, are a mess." I grabbed her by the hair again to make my point, and kissed her again, deeply and rough. But then I released her, for now.

"Time for a perfectly normal Thanksgiving meal," I offered. "Do you need any help?"

It was her turn to laugh, "You've helped enough! Go watch a parade or a ballgame or whatever it is you do."

"Or a video," I said, just kidding. I knew I needed to spend some time with my sister and have a normal day. And for the next few hours, that is exactly what happened.

Normal, yes, other than the looks Mommy and I gave each other across the table. If there had been another adult there, we never would have gotten away with it. But we kept our hands off each other through the meal, and through the afternoon, even during the squirt's nap.

But during naptime, Mommy came and sat beside me on the sofa, and suggested, "You'll only be home for two more days. One really, since you have to drive back to school Saturday. It's all happening so fast! I thought maybe we could keep up what we started, if you want. I mean, we can reenact one of my videos each night, and you can help me record some special ones in the mornings."

I just said, "You haven't let me cum yet today."

She smiled and said, "We'll take care of that tonight. But I get to pick the video."

Then I surprised her by saying, "I don't want to fuck you tonight."

"You don't?" she sounded disappointed.

"No, I want our first time to be on camera tomorrow morning."

She went from disappointed to excited, "Oh! But why do you want to wait?"

"Because tonight, you are in charge. But tomorrow, we do it how I want."

I don't think she had thought about it like that until now, but she liked it. She shivered with the idea that I would be in control when I fucked her. And then she got a naughty look when she replied, "Well if I'm in charge tonight, I'm going to make the most of it."

"I'm counting on it," I said.

The waiting lasted forever. I distracted myself by playing big brother and by watching TV. But when Mommy went up to put the kid to bed, she whispered in my ear, "Go watch one of my milking videos. No special content. Just watch and keep yourself hard for me."

Keeping myself hard was easy. I didn't even have to touch myself. I took off my clothes, all except her panties that I was still wearing, and I put my laptop on the bed beside me, playing an assortment of her milking herself in her robe. My mouth was hanging open and my dick was throbbing for the next half hour, until Mommy came into my room.

She had her robe wrapped around her, and I couldn't wait to see what she had on beneath it. At first she ignored me, as she walked around to my computer and looked for the video she wanted. But before she started playing it, she noticed me there wearing her panties, my hard-on jutting out from the top elastic. She was delighted.

She stood up and dropped the robe. She was wearing a nursing bra, and simple white panties. She unsnapped the panels in the bra, and her swollen nipples burst out. I could see the veins in her swollen tits, so I could tell she hadn't been milked in hours.

But instead of coming over to me, she pulled a chair up at the foot of the bed, and placed the laptop in front of her, near my feet, so I could see her and the video at the same time. She leaned forward and started the video. She didn't say another word. She just watched me as I watched and listened to her recorded voice.

She was wearing the nursing bra in the video, and her nipples were out, just like she sat in the room. I couldn't see her panties, but I assumed they were exactly the same as what she was wearing now.

I could see the title at the top of the window. It said, "Good boy JOI."

In the video, she began to pull her nipples, and drops of milk appeared. She was just letting it drip down her hands. I glanced behind the screen and she was doing the same in the room.

In the video, she said, "There's my little baby boy! There he is! He's been so very good, saving his cummies for Mommy. It's been so long! And he's been staying hard for me, and edging so very good. So now it's time for him to squirt some of his cummies out on his belly for Mommy. And if he eats it up, he can have some yummy milk for dessert. Oh, but if he takes too long, all Mommy's milk will be gone!" She squirted from both tits for emphasis, and in real life, I felt drops of warm milk squirt out to land wasted onto my foot.

"So pull down your pants and your little underwear, baby, and lift up your shirt so it won't get all sticky." I wasn't wearing anything but Mommy's panties, but I scooted them down my legs. I didn't touch myself yet. I was awaiting instruction.

Mommy licked her lips at the foot of the bed. One hand had been pulling on her tits and the other was inside her panties. She didn't wait for the video to tell me what to do. She just reached up and slammed the laptop shut, and climbed up on the bed to be closer to me. "Touch yourself," she said.

I reached down and grabbed my cock. She leaned over and squirted milk on my fist and my dick. I was throbbing.

"Cum for me! Hurry! Cum quick!"

I was quick. I started stroking and my dick responded.

"Faster!" she cried! A few more strokes and my hips humped up and I shot a creamy line of cum up my belly to my neck.

"Let go!" she commanded, and I did. My dick was still pumping in the air, and the rest of my orgasm was ruined as what remained of my load pooled in my belly button. She giggled, so pleased with herself.

She waited until I stopped twitching. I stayed semi-hard. She reached out with one finger and wiped the cum from the head of my dick and fed it to me, like baby food.

Then she slid her finger into the pool on my belly and fed me that too. She fed me every drop, and made me suck her finger clean. Then she licked up the last sticky bits, and sucked my dick clean.

I said, "You know I'm going to make you pay for that tomorrow. You've been a bad Mommy."

"Oh, I AM a bad Mommy!" she agreed. But then she kept her promise after that. She slipped her panties off, and straddled my belly, and let me suck her titties dry. She moaned at the pleasure of emptying herself into me, grinding her pussy on my belly for the double pleasure, and I felt a steaming hot wetness there. If she had slipped down to my groin, I would have broken my word and fucked right there. But she didn't.

Instead, she stood up, wiped her wet pussy with her panties, and put them under my pillow. She took the old panties I had been wearing in her hand, and buttoned up the panels in her nursing bra.

"I'm not gonna cum tonight. I'll save it for when you fuck me tomorrow." And then she walked out of my room, leaving the door wide open, and me naked on the bed.

I slept that way, but found myself tucked in when I woke the next morning. I took the cotton panties from beneath my pillow and smelled them, then put them on, repeating the pattern from the previous day. But before I left the room, I reached down into the back of my bottom drawer, from behind where my sweaters were folded, and pulled out a black balaclava. I put it on. And I grabbed my belt.

It was still very early. The sun had just come up. But she was waiting for me in the basement, red bra, red thong, red lips. She was in her desk chair, and everything was ready, but she had not started to record. She swiveled to me, crossed her legs and put her hands on her knee, awaiting my command, but in no way showing any subservience. But her face already registered complete surprise at the mask I was wearing over my face, and the strap I had in my hand. And she knew then that I wouldn't be hiding from the camera today. And that she was about to get paid back for ruining my orgasm and making me eat my cum.

I pulled off her panties that I was wearing and my dick sprung free. I said, "you're going to wish you were wearing these pretty soon. You've been a very bad Mommy." Her thong was not going to be any protection for her perfect ass. I tossed the panties to the floor and said, "Start the recording."

I stayed out of frame, but said, loud enough for the camera to pick up, "Stand up, turn to the side, and put your hands on your knees. Look at the camera, not at me."

She obeyed as ordered, but slowly, trying to maintain dignity.

Bent over, her big breasts were pressed between her arms, and the bra kept them pushed up but not spilling out. My hand appeared to the camera, with the belt wrapped around it. She could see the belt on the computer screen, like it was happening to somebody else. I unrolled just six inches of the belt, and rubbed the leather across her ass to build her excitement.

"Push your ass out further, stay bent over, but put your hands behind your neck."

This was an awkward posture to maintain, especially with what was about to happen, but I wanted her tits on full display. I unsnapped her bra with my other hand and had her lower her hands just long enough to let it fall to the floor. Her tits suddenly swung down, and they were so full, it must have been painful, as she gasped.

Just then, I popped her ass with the belt. She jumped and clenched, but obediently stuck her ass out again. I popped the other cheek, with the same result. Bright red stripes marked where I struck. Then I just swung my arm back and forth with a constant rhythm, striking both cheeks until she said, "Please."

I kept swinging, as I asked, "Please? Please stop? Please more? Please fuck me?"

"Yes, yes, yes. Please."

So I swept down and popped the strap on one of her tits.

"Fuck! Oh my God!" She started crying, but under her breath, I heard her whisper, "Yes, please."

"Louder," I said.

And she cried out, "Yes! Please!" So I spanked the other one with the strap. I changed up the timing and how many times before I alternated so she couldn't anticipate it, and spanked them several times more. Her tits hung down and swung from side to side and milk was dripping out of her. Her moans were like an animal. But she started losing her balance.

So I dropped the strap and pressed in behind her, my dick between her flaming ass cheeks. I was fully in view now, naked except for the black hood.

I stood her up straight in front of me and grabbed both tits and squeezed them. They squirted like a cow.

"Ohhhhh Please Yes, Please Yes, please."

I kept milking her, and she was rocking her red ass cheeks on my cock, trying to get me to slip it in, but I'm too tall for her to climb onto it in that position, and her thong was in the way.

"You want me inside you?"

"YES!"

I slid her thong to the floor, then pressed my dick right back into her crack, her asshole against the underside of my cock.

"Well climb up there, Mommy. Climb up on Daddy's big cock." She still couldn't reach, but her attempt to reach her pussy up to get me inside her without using her hands, which were still behind her neck, was the sexiest thing I could imagine."

After a minute of her trying, I said, "Only good Mommies get fucked."

"I'm a good Mommy. I'm a good Mommy. Please put it in, please Daddy!" She lifted one leg and spread herself, and I couldn't resist any longer.

I bent my knees enough to lower my cock straight at her pussy. Then I stood back up and slid it in. She was impaled on me while I continued to milk her tits.

She started to hump me, but I said, "Don't move your ass until I finish milking you."

There was already a puddle on the floor, but her tits were still swollen, and she couldn't wait. Even with her ass still, I could feel her working her pussy on my member, milking me while I milked her.

We stood like that, the milking, the twitching, the moaning, the begging, until her tits finally felt soft in my fists and her nipples were so sore I couldn't touch them without sending a shock through her, which I still did a few times, to feel her tighten her pussy on my cock.

I was done playing around with her. My orgasm couldn't wait, and I was not going to be ruined this time.

"Put your hands back on your knees," I said, and she did, and I immediately felt a better angle inside her. I put my hands on her hips then, and just fucked her sloppy wet pussy like a fuck-doll.

I didn't think I would give her time to cum before I did, but she came, and I almost fell out of her, she thrashed around so much. I had to hold myself deep inside her until she stopped convulsing, which gave me a little of a breather.

But then I just finished what I started.

"Beg me to cum inside you."

"PLEASE cum inside me, Daddy. Please fuck me with your big man dick. Please fill my pussy. Please."

I didn't last another thirty seconds to her begging.

"Here I cum, Mommy!" and I pumped three more times and then held myself all the way inside her. My hot cum poured into her, and she could feel it filling her up and moaned again, "Yeeaaaahhhhhhhhh, oohhhh yeahhh, oh my God. oh my God. oh my God."

Aware of the camera again, I slipped out of her, stepped out of frame, and she fell to her knees. All the camera could see was an empty chair. Then a minute later, her face covered with her sweaty hair, and her arm reaching up to press "Stop."

I stepped back up and took the chair, rolled it away from the desk, and sat down. She crawled on her hands and knees to me, and placed her head at my crotch, and started kissing my dick, and then licking it clean. Of course I was hard again, so I let her suck me. And I came gently in her mouth, filling her from both ends now. She swallowed me.

I kissed her on the top of the head, stood up, took her thong off the floor, and went back upstairs.

That night, I awaited her again, in my bed wearing only her red thong, watching more videos. I was hard, and excited to see what would happen next.

But it was not complicated, or mysterious. She walked into my room naked. She shut the laptop. She pulled the thong off me and stuffed it in my mouth. Then she climbed on top of me and slid my dick inside her and started riding me.

She never said a word, but her grunts and groans were all I needed to hear. She rode me for a while with her knees bent, pulling on her swollen tits and squirting milk on me. Then she leaned forward and squirted one and then the other in my mouth, soaking the thong which was keeping me from sucking her.

Then she climbed off, turned around, and rode me reverse cowgirl for a while. I think it was just to prolong the session, to keep us from cumming too soon. And every time I started to pump, or groan, she would lift up until I flopped out of her. She pinched my dick, but then slid it back inside her and started again.

When she turned around again, she spread my legs and pulled her legs together tightly and fucked me Amazon style. It looked like she was fucking me missionary

style, as if she were the man and I was the woman. It felt so tight between her legs held together, and I felt so vulnerable. I closed my eyes and imagined I was her, getting fucked flat on my back, my panties in my mouth.

She got a rhythm and I could tell she wasn't going to stop. I opened my legs wider and she drove her pussy into my crotch like I was a sex slave.

"I'm gonna cum," I tried to say through the gag, and she immediately pulled away from me. My dick reappeared, throbbing, between my spread legs.

She left my dick like that, and climbed onto my face, pulling the panties out of my mouth and thrusting my nose and lips into her soaking pussy. It didn't take her long to start cumming on my face. She would lift just long enough for me to gasp for breath and then grind on me again. I don't know how many times she came, but she completely soaked me.

12