Mom Milks Online Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finally lifted off me, she stood dripping beside the bed and I thought she was going to leave me like that, hard and full of cum, but she didn't. She climbed back on me one last time, put just the head of my dick in her soaking pussy, and held perfectly still.

Then she finally spoke, "You have ten strokes, and then I leave." She was smiling again.

I pushed up into her and tried to stay inside but she pushed me back down.

"That was one."

I thrust again, all the way in and quickly back almost out.

"Two."

I knew I had to just go for it, and if I didn't cum in time, I would have to live with it. So I pumped, three, four, five, six... I was so close. Seven, eight, almost, nine, and on the tenth pump I had just started cumming and she pulled herself off me.

Like the night before, I was ruined, my dick touching nothing but air, a single squirt running down the shaft. And she couldn't be more pleased. She kissed the tip of my dick and as she left the room, she said, "Don't touch that until tomorrow."

Saturday morning I was leaving for school. This was my last chance to have my way with Mommy. I decided to keep it loving, gentle, and simple. I came down the stairs naked, unmasked. I was just going to fuck her sweetly.

But when I got downstairs, I saw that she had moved the camera onto the floor, and had placed a foam pad and some pillows there. She was wearing a blindfold, and was waiting on her hands and knees, her ass in the air.

I didn't care if my face was in the video, I just knelt behind her and slipped my dick inside her pussy.

I said, "If you cum before I do, I'm going to finish in your ass."

She moaned and started working her pussy on me. I wasn't sure I would be able to keep from cumming. But she leaned forward onto her face so she could lift her hands to her pussy and cum more easily. Which meant that she wanted me to fuck her ass.

She swirled the fingers of one hand onto her clit. The other slipped inside her pussy beside my dick and it felt wonderful. I don't pretend to know if she really came then, or just faked it. Either way, it was all the excuse I needed to slide out of her and press against her pretty asshole.

"Beg me to fuck your ass," I said.

"Oh, Please Daddy, please fuck me in the ass."

"Only bad Mommies get fucked in the ass."

"I'm a very bad Mommy! I ruined your little boy cummies last night! I don't deserve your big man dick in my pussy. Please fuck my ass, Daddy."

She pushed against me, opening herself, and I slid in, just the head, then tiny motions in and out until my crotch was completely against her cheeks.

Oh my god, this was the tightest feeling I ever experienced. She moaned immediately, and worked even harder on her clit, and shoving fingers in her pussy. I stroked in and out, carefully at first, but then I just became an animal, thrusting and pumping. Her moans turned to screams, and she started cumming again, which was all I could stand.

My cum poured deep in her ass. I stayed in deep as she finished herself off, then I slipped out and collapsed on the foam pad.

She took off her blindfold, reached behind my head and got a wet wipe and cleaned off my dick, and I started laughing.

Sometimes a slut, but always a mom.

12