All Comments on 'Mom Named Barbie Ch. 07'

by PegasusRyder

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ViatovicViatovicover 7 years ago
Wait a minute...

Let me see if I understand...

His son hates Barb/Barbara/Mom basically because she was such a slut that destroyed everything that mattered...

And now you are transforming "Barbie" in a bigger slut, letting strangers see her body just for a cheap thrill.

Are you planning on the son calling her on that? I was ok with Barbie until now, remember how she regretted the show she put at the end of their first date...

So, the story until now is damn good, but I'm afraid you are going off the road with this "Barbie" persona.

NaughtySouthernGentNaughtySouthernGentover 7 years ago
A Necessary continuation for this story

I understand the concern about confusing the Barbara/Mom with Barbie, but I respectfully disagree with the comment. Barbie is seen as detached from both the real Barbara and Jay and the distinction needs to become more evident as the story progresses. They both agreed to meet somewhere in the middle and Barbie is the character to do that, being given a brief introduction in a previous chapter. The erotic events up to this point require the detachment of both Barbara/Mom and Jay. The development of Barbie is the only way the story can develop into more erotic encounters.

I like the bite sized segments of the story that seem to pause at just the right time before reading one the next day.

ViatovicViatovicover 7 years ago
Wrong...

Barbie is a persona created EXCLUSIVELY as a way to amend her relationship with her son.

Nothing of what happens in this chapter is aimed at that.

She is supposed to be someone who is fun and safe... who he can trust.

Mind telling me how flashing strangers in a store makes Barbie trustworthy?

In the first chapters we are told that he hates her mother's fame as a gold-digging slut, how is this a change between that Barbara and Barbie?

She just flashed her boobs for nine dollars. So Barbie is back to be Barbara... a cunt, a whore.

Again, she can be sexy, she can be slutty... but not a skank. And only for his son, that's the frigging point of a taboo story, man.

Maybe the author it's just developing her character, as we have see, Barbie usually makes one step right, two wrong.

But if this is the real curse of the story... you are losing it, you are screwing it up.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy!

It's getting hotter 😏

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
I trust you....

I believe that you will get us the the place you intended all along. I can see the conflict of Barbara's personality in trying to become Barbie. We have to remember Barbara/mom was a whore/slut and so trying to walk that tight rope to the place Jay needs her to be is going to have lots of turns in the road. Keep them guessing and finish it the way you intended to finish. I am anxiously waiting for the next installment.

PegasusRyderPegasusRyderover 7 years agoAuthor
Update

Now that seven chapters have been posted perhaps I should post my thoughts. Viatovic, give the story more time, you might feel I included the things you mentioned in the story Did you ever think being a slut is part of Barbara's/Mom's?Barbie's personality and always has been; that she can't change that? Also Viatovic, Barbie DID NOT flash her boobs for $9, she flashed them for free expecting nothing in return; the $9 credit was after the fact.

TSreader, thank you.

boaman007, thank you for the kind words. Thank you for having the patience to see where I take the story.

Thank you NaughtySoutherGent, your comments are always kind and considerate.

PegasusRyderPegasusRyderover 7 years agoAuthor
Please have patience

I am sure the direction I go with my characters will disappoint some readers and others will like it, but it is my story, my fantasy, my kinks and my fetishes, it is the direction I wanted the characters to go. Give it time, many questions will be answered in the next chapters.

PS - As some should have caught onto by now, this is a story where the story-line and characters are developed, it is not just a narrative of sexual encounters. While I do not proclaim to be a professional novelist I attempted to write a series where the story was not just about sex. But there will be sex, I promise.

ViatovicViatovicover 7 years ago
Yep...

Of course, Barbie will always be slutty... my point it's that this exhibitionism it's out of place in her character arc.

She wants to make amends with her son, and while doing it, end in his bed.

This flashing moments are purely selfish, there is not pleasure to give to his son, just for her, for the cheap thrill...

Maybe you think you can use it as a point in her transformation... I was just giving you some kind of warning.

There are points in all story when it can either go wrong or go right, I think this is one of them.

As a writer, you have all the power, I just can tell you if it works or not.

This first seven chapters are great and it would be a shame if it goes to waste.

I love it because I really dig the redemption theme, if at the end Barbara it's the same whore but just gives some pussy to his son, I would be so dissapointed.

Keep the great job and thanks for taking your time to answer.

PegasusRyderPegasusRyderover 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you Viatrovic, I used the caps for emphasis in the character's defense about not flashing for money, and since it is fiction nothing personal was intended. Also, with all the chapters finished I feel, or think some of your questions will be answered in future chapters. I probably differ in opinion about how others might judge Barbie to still be the same whore and slut she was before, and when it comes p I will be glad to discuss my opinions.

PegasusRyderPegasusRyderover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous - Like too many "Anonymous" you post negative comments on story submissions of others while hiding behind the "Anonymous" tag. You do not get to define how an incestuous relationship or any relationship must be, relationships are unique to those involved in the relationship. If you read the entire series you will see the story is not just about sex between mother and son, it's about a much broader relationship between mother and son that also includes sex between mother and son. You did little more than expose your ignorance. I have studied psychology quite a bit, and have discovered much of psychology is BS when psychology tells others how they must be. Too many psychologists feel simply because they have a degree their personal opinion is more important. There's a difference between personal opinion and professional opinion, too often "professionals" confuse those two things.

Anyone with any experience in the lifestyle understands the difference between cheating, sneaking behind the back of someone who trusts them, and doing the same actions with permission, knowledge, and encouragement. If you read the story, Barbara, Mom, Barbie is a slut, it's her personality, it's who she is. Jay is helping Barbie continue to be who she is and will always be, without her desires destroying her life, and without changing who Barbie is. Rarely can someone change who and what they are, they just learn to control who and what they are in a healthy way without hurting those they care about or hurting those who care about them. You say I am expecting readers to accept "personality changes" in a character I have already developed, but that is not what I am trying to do at all, Barbie keeping the same personality is the premise of the story. Jay is helping Barbie to retain her "personality" who she is, but in ways that she doesn't self-destruct as she did in the past when acting on her own.

I put most chapters in the "Incest" category because the relationship is between mother and son, even if some chapters do not involve sex between the mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

With all respect to the author who provides their wor free of charge, a negative comment from an Anonymous doesn't mean it is a cowardly attack. That is playground thinking. That being said your story is incongruent with your first chapter. Take the comment as you will.

MomSpoilerMomSpoilerabout 1 month ago

The author must try to be on the point, cutting off unnecessary details that are lengthening the story. As a reader, I got tired and my horny mood got killed when I kept reading just details and no sexy action in regular intervals. Even just a sexy naughty conversation can do great rather than serious take most of the time in a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPegasusRyder@PegasusRyder
Due to conditions beyond my control my sex life is almost non-existent so I choose to write stories to satisfy my erotic needs.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES