All Comments on 'Mom Named Barbie Ch. 19'

by PegasusRyder

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very good chapter!

Nice to read that they're getting into more... I hope there's intrigue with new good from the party, and maybe nothing at all... Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

I think Barbie might start wearing some stiletto heeled over the knee boots as a major part of her outfits. Also with the money Jay has, Barbie being Jay's submissive, the client who knows he fucked Barbie at that party, her company's policy regarding fucking clients, and Barbie's own sexual proclivity, I think Barbie becoming a webcam girl and Jay's sexy maid/cook/assistant when she is not being a webcam girl with Barbie leaving her job are eventualities. The only question is will she be forced to go into that direction or will she be open and honest with Jay and they both choose for her to go in that direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
consent is sweet

Put some forcefulness in the sons domination, add debasements and humiliations make the incest driven slut, submit to ever increasing doses of sexual and mental abuse. She killed his father! jack 6

hotrod824hotrod824about 1 year ago

It was pretty good, until you started with the bull about Barbie running amuck and being a complete slut!!!! She never really cared ABOUT HER SON IN ANYWAY!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPegasusRyder@PegasusRyder
Due to conditions beyond my control my sex life is almost non-existent so I choose to write stories to satisfy my erotic needs.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES