Mom of Two Kids Thinks She is a Lesbian

Story Info
Lesbian coming out.
1.5k words
4.47
24.9k
33

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Chloe. I am a divorced mom of two girls. I am 35, live in Dublin and have been divorced for nearly two years, separated for a year before that. My ex, David works abroad and only gets back to Ireland once a month. He's an electrical contractor spending most of his time in the Middle East. We were married for seven years until I found out that he had been seeing other women while overseas. This only came to light through a mutual friend's husband. I took steps to separate and start divorce proceedings. If truth be told, even though i felt hurt and betrayed, it was a relief. I had a reason to end the sham of a marriage, with a clear conscience and make a fresh start. My ex isn't a bad guy, immature, can be an ass at times but provided well for us and loves the kids.

The problems arose because of his work. The more successful he and his company became the more and more time he started to spend away from home. Realistically speaking it was only a matter of time before one of us strayed? Him because he couldn't keep it in his pants or me due to loneliness, lack of affection and sex of course. The kids Sarah and Jane are now 5 and 7. Both are in primary school. They spend every second weekend at my parents or his, which gives me a bit of a break from being a full time mom and working a full time job. I say full time but since covid I work from home 4 days a week and only have to go to the main office on a Friday, and I am off every weekend.

I work for a prominent financial institution, mostly looking after investments, pensions etc. The first year after separation was basically coming to a financial agreement with my ex, division of assets, child support etc. I kept the house; he got the condo in Dubai, no real battles over money. He's sees them once a month when they spend the weekend at his parents. The divorce wasn't tough for me as I am basically still doing the same things as before, raring the kids, school runs, lunches, play dates, work, and list goes on. Life is basically the same just now their dad stays with his parents when his visits. As regards my sex life there's been little or no change their either. I haven't been with a man since my husband and to be honest I doubt I ever will again.

I was never very sexually active growing up. Like most people I was raised to believe that i would meet a guy settle down, start a family and that would be it. Deep down i always believed I wanted more from life but that's what was seen as the norm. I'm lucky in that my family always pushed for me to get an education so I could get a qualification and get a good job. So that's why I am an accountant, hence my current job. But all through my teens and early 20's I only had a few boyfriends. I only ever had sex with 2 other guys before I met my husband. Since the separation and the divorce I have been getting myself off, bought a few toys to help and even started to watch some porn.

That has developed to the point where I usually watch lesbian porn when I masturbate, read erotic stories and go online in chatrooms. This really started to be my thing during covid as we in Ireland had a few long term lockdowns, so little or no adult interaction except online. I have even made a few online friends in some of the bi or lesbian chatrooms, their usually in UK, USA or Canada depending on the time difference. We talk about fantasies and I have even masturbated on camera with 2 women. What I was really after was the real thing, but wasn't too sure about how to go about it.

This is where my online friends helped with different advice such as dating apps, personals ads, finding any lesbian bars or clubs or just joining a local LGBTQ group or communities to make friends. As I was nervous and wished for discretion I joined a dating app specifically for lesbian or bi women, I also looked up any bars or club Ii could go too. Filling out the profile was funny but also informative. Even though I was clearly interested in meeting someone I didn't really have a specific type of woman that I was interested in. So my answers to some of the profile questions were very general. I posted a few pictures of myself, not revealing too much, thou at 5'7, a natural redhead with green eyes, a curvaceous body (36dd), it doesn't leave much to the imagination.

In my profile I stated that I had been married, considered myself to be a lesbian as I wasn't interested in guys anymore but that I had no experience. I was not looking for a relationship just some fun. I stated that I wanted to be discreet as I had kids and wasn't out. I scrolled through the app looking at some of the women some were bi, others straight but curious. I was only interested in single lesbians within the Dublin area for convenience. There were some very attractive women of different age's shapes and size. As I was tired I decided against messaging anyone until the following day, a clear head and all that. It didn't take long for me to get a message. When I checked the next morning I had 3 notifications.

One was from a straight but curious, the other a girl with lots of tattoos and the third was 20 going to university studying sports science. She was pretty, very sporty and fit going by her pictures, 5'9 34b brunette. She sent a simple message stating that she was Emma, 20, a lesbian, single, going to university Monday to Friday; she worked 3 evenings a week in a bar for extra cash but was free most weekends. She said if I'd like to chat or was interested in meeting for coffee to message her. I politely declined the offer by the other 2 women and messaged Emma back with a simple introduction, thanked her for her message and said I'd love to chat. I received a message about 15 minutes later with her WhatsApp number and snapchat handle.

I don't snapchat so I what sapped her. All small talk very pleasant, found out she shared a house with 3 other girl's; she played football, had been out since she was 15 but never had any serious long term relationship. She said she had always prioritised her football and studies, and with her part time job it didn't leave much time for socialising. I told her off my situation, off my marriage, divorce, the kids and work. We messaged back and forth for an hour or so, she was at the gym as she sent me a picture of herself there. We agreed to meet for coffee in a Costa coffee we both knew the following day. Later that night I message her just to confirm the time, but really was just an excuse to chat.

She messaged back right away confirming the time and place. She asked what I was up too. I told her kids had gone to bed, lunches made and I had cleared my schedule so I could meet her for coffee. She told me she was in bed, thinking about me, excited to meet me. I told her I was in the kitchen having a glass of wine and that I was excited too. The next thing was I received a picture of her lying in her bed smiling. I sent her one back of me. The next one was her in bed, the blanket pulled back, and Emma in her panties and t shirt. I messaged back that she was a tease. She said yes but that it was my turn. I went to the downstairs toilet and stood in front of the mirror and removed my blouse and jeans and took the picture, then sent it.

A moment later I received a topless picture of Emma. She was beautiful and sexy. I hesitated as to what to do then my phone rang. I was being facetimed by her, I accepted the call. She was still in bed but now she had removed her panties and was rubbing herself slowly. She didn't say anything at first just smiled at me and moved the picture up and down her body so I could see. She asked did I like the view. I said yes that she was making me wet. She said show me. I placed the phone standing on the sink and started to take off my thong and bra. She said I was beautiful and told me to play with myself as she was. We both masturbated until we both came. She told me her house was free tomorrow morning that instead of meeting for coffee, I could call their and we could spend the morning together.

I agreed, so she sent me on the address, that she would be waiting. When I went to bed that night I didn't get much sleep, with excitement and a bit of nerves. But I knew it was what I wanted.