Mom of Two Kids Thinks She is a Lesbian Ch. 06

Story Info
Lesbian mom.
2k words
4.53
7k
8
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Divorced mom of 2 (part 6)

Prelude

My name is Chloe. I am a divorced mom of two, 35, living in Dublin, divorced for two years, and have started to meet women for sex. I'm not looking for a relationship, just fun and experiment a bit. I'm 5'7, a natural redhead with green eyes, a curvaceous body (36dd). I have been with a few women and I've just hooked up with a woman called Amara at a night club.

Part 6

After we had sex again, Amara and I fell asleep and didn't wake up until after 10am. It was a nice feeling waking up with someone lying next to me. I had been lying on Amara's arm, with her breasts next to my cheek. Amara was already awake.

"Good morning sleepy head", she said, kissing me on my forehead.

"Mmmmm, morning to you", I replied, giving a little stretch, giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"I'm so glad you stayed. I enjoyed last night and this morning", she said, smiling.

"I'm glad I did, too" I replied, yawning.

"Well there is plenty of hot water, so why don't we have a shower, get changed and go get something to eat", she said.

"Sounds like a plan", I said to her.

She got up and went to the bathroom. I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I could hear her turn on the water. She returned and took out some towels from a closet, before returning to me. She took my hand and led me to the bathroom. Her bathroom was a wet room with a shower hanging from the ceiling. Amara walk us so we stood under the water, before giving me a kiss. I returned it with a much passion as I could muster. We stood there kissing while the water washed over us. I started grab Amara's ass with my hands, pulling her close and massaging each cheek. It was only when standing in the shower naked did I realise that Amara was taller than me. I had been under the illusion that we were the same height the night before.

She must have been wearing flats to my stilettoes. I reached my right hand around and under her ass to rub her pussy. I broke the kiss so I could play with her clit and finger her. Amara started to play with my breasts, caressing them gently, and then sucking on my nipples while I continued to finger her vigorously.

"Oh god, keep going", she said.

I inserted a second and then a third finger the wetter she became. I knew she was ready to cum as she had stopped sucking my breasts, with her head against my neck and she had tightened her grip on my shoulders, with her hands.

"Oh god, oh fuck, I'm going to Cummmmm", she gasped as she orgasmed.

I took my fingers out of her pussy and lifted her chin to kiss her. Kissing Amara felt so good. She had wonderful soft thick lips and a long tongue. She pushed me against the wet room wall and started to kiss all over my body. She started at my neck before making her way down to my pussy. But she wasn't finished there.

"Turn around, sexy, I want to eat that ass", she commanded me.

I turned around as she asked. I could feel her pulling my cheeks apart as she tried to bury her tongue in my ass. This caused me to gasp, as I am very sensitive there. She continued to probe there with her tongue. I then felt a finger, then two being inserted into my anus. She started to thrust it in and out of my ass. When she stopped, she returned to using her tongue, which could now penetrate my anus as it had been stretched. She continued to use her tongue on my ass, as well as finger my pussy at the same time, until I eventually orgasmed. My legs were shaking after my orgasm. Amara got to her feet and we embraced and kissed again.

We showered and washed one another's backs before getting out of the shower. Amara gave me a track suit bottoms, a hoodie and a t-shirt to put on. We then left the house and drove to the nearest Starbucks for lattes and a breakfast bap each. We sat at the nearest table to chat and eat.

"Chloe, I really enjoyed last night and this morning and would like to see you again, if that's OK", she said to me.

"I would like that ", I replied.

"Good, but I also understand that you are new to this, that you have a young family which comes first on your list of priorities. So I don't want to put you under any pressure. Also, I think it would be good for you to see other people for fun, for new experiences, so I don't want to make us exclusive, if that's OK", she asked, looking directly at me.

"That sounds fair, very fair, thank you", I said.

"There are a few stipulations", she said. "The first is that we are totally honest with each other. Also, as we are not exclusive, it's OK with seeing other people, but we mustn't keep it hidden or lie about it. I prefer honesty and don't tell lies" she said. "It's a lot to ask, but I like you. I like you a lot, but I have been on my own for years and have been reluctant to get into a relationship with anyone, for fear of being hurt, so I would like us to take our time. It may work out or it may not, but either way, we can have some fun finding out", she said, smiling.

"I'm OK with that; I'm new to all this and my kids will always come first. I don't do bull shit, I see myself as a straight up type of person, but I understand where you're coming from and I agree", I replied to her.

"OK, with that in mind, some friends and I have a get together twice a month, a kind of party of sorts, plenty of wines, toys, lingerie and games", she said.

"Sounds like fun, Amara".

"It is, I'm not explaining it properly, and it's basically a pussy party for likeminded women, where we turn up dressed in whatever the theme of the night is. There are some couples there, as well as bi-women and single lesbians. There are usually 16 to 24 women at these parties, where you look to have fun with other women. It is for women who are looking to experiment and have sex with other women. There are no phones or cameras allowed. There will be plenty of finger food, wine, music, toys and games to lighten the mood, as well as private areas throughout the house for those who want to have sex without prying eyes. I am bringing it up as there is one taking place next Friday. I am already going and was wondering if you would like to come along too", she asked me.

"I've never been to a party like that before. I'd be a duck out of water, I wouldn't know how to behave", I told her.

"You would be fine, it's a chance to experiment, meet other women, dress up and drink wine. It's a discreet, private party and you don't have to worry, as everyone is vetted and invited by an existing member", she said.

"OK then, I'm game, what's the theme of this party", I replied.

"It's a beach party theme, lots of cocktails, summer or beach themed music, fruit and finger foods, vodka popsicles, dressing in bathing suits or bikinis and sandals. Stuff like that, as well as some demonstrations and games, a bit of fun. A good way to meet or make new friends", she said.

"What will you be wearing", I asked her.

"I'll probably wear a bikini and sarong with sandals. You should too, it will get you plenty of attention", she said, smiling. "You can get changed at my place. I will order us a taxi that will drop us off there. It starts at 8, usually finishes at 1 or 2 in the morning. The women's ages range from the thirty to late fifties and come in all shapes and sizes. There are demonstrations with new toys or lotions and games could be anything from spin the bottle to truth or dare. During the night, there is usually a draw for women to pair off, in private for a bit of fun. I think you will enjoy it, Chloe", she said.

"OK, I'll go. It'll be something to look forward too. I can arrange for the kids to stay over at my parents', so I'll have the night off. I'll have to dig out my bikini and buy a sarong for the night", I said, laughing.

"I have a feeling you won't be wearing it long" Amara said.

"OK, I don't mean to rush you but the kids will be dropped back at my house at 12.30, so could we go now, if you don't mind, Amara", I asked her.

"Sure no problem, let's go" she replied.

Amara drove me to my house and came in to have a look around. I did the host with most a showed her around. She commented on how pretty the girls were when she saw their photos.

"Well, if you stay for a bit, you'll get to meet them".

"Are you sure, Chloe", she asked.

"Of course why don't you stay and I'll make you a fresh brew since you couldn't enjoy the one you had in Starbucks as I rushed you", I replied.

"Well, OK then."

Just then, my in-law's car pulled up outside and the two girls jumped out. I went to open the front door to let them in. They both came charging in with their bags, throwing them down in the hall before coming over to give me a hug. My ex-father in-law waved at me from the car before driving off. Just then, the 2 girls saw Amara.

"Ah girls, this is mommy's friend Amara. Amara, this is Sarah and Jane. They spent the night at their grandparents' and I'm sure they had lots of fun", I said, sarcastically.

"No we didn't, it was boring", Sarah said.

"She's right, grandad Sean watched golf and football all day and Grandma Joan took us to church and had us in bed at 9.30. It wasn't any fun at all", Jane said.

"Well, you will be staying at my mom and dad's next week, as I am going to a party with Amara", I said, looking at them.

"That's OK, because grandad paddy is fun, isn't he Sarah", Jane said, looking at her sister.

"Yes, he takes us to McDonalds, sometimes to the pub and lets us stay up late watching TV. He even brings us breakfast in bed the next morning", Sarah said, smiling.

"He has ye spoilt rotten. As you can see, Amara, they are 2 rogues", I said.

Amara just stood laughing at the interaction between us.

"You have pretty hair", Jane said to Amara.

"Why, thank you, Jane".

"OK girls, upstairs, put your laundry into the dirty basket and go get your shower", I told them.

Both girls grabbed their bags and went up the stairs.

"Well, Chloe, you have your hands full, so I won't bother with the coffee. I will call you later tonight if you like. Don't forget to dig out your bikini and buy a sarong for next week", she said.

"No problem. Call me later, after 9pm, when they have gone to bed and I have their lunches done. I'll just be sitting down to watch TV", I said to her.

As Amara was about to leave, I gave her a hug and then a full kiss on the lips.

"Thank you for a wonderful time" I said to her.

"No, thank you", she said, and gave my ass a squeeze before leaving.

That night, at 9.05 pm, Amara rang me and we chatted for over an hour and repeated this every night for the rest of the week leading up to the party.