Mom of Two Kids Thinks She is a Lesbian Ch. 07

Story Info
Lesbian mom.
6.1k words
4.65
8.3k
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Divorced mom of 2 (part 7)

My name is Chloe; I'm a divorced mom of two, 35, from Dublin. I'm 5'7, a natural redhead with green eyes, a curvaceous body (36dd). I have recently started meeting women for sex and have been with a few so far. I am going to a sex party with a woman called Amara, whom I was recently with. On the night of the party, my father collects my 2 girls, as they are staying at his house. Once he left, I grabbed my things and headed over to Amara's house. We changed into our bikinis, sandals, sarongs and shawls and will take our handbags. I must admit I was a little bit nervous, so I had a glass of wine while we waited for the taxi. Amara is wearing a leopard paisley tie bikini and matching sarong. I am wearing a white chiffon tie knot bikini and sarong. It doesn't leave much to the imagination.

"Chloe, even though we are going together, we are not a couple. So feel free to mingle and have sex with whoever catches your eye, because I will. You never know there might be someone there that you really like or you might hook up with or get an invite to an orgy. We will be kept apart at the end of the night when they do the draw for partners as I am the one who invited you", Amara tells me.

"You mean we will be kept apart," I asked.

"No, I mean that all couples will be kept apart in the draw for partners at the end of the night unless they state otherwise beforehand. Also, the organisers will do their best to arrange that the more dominant women will be kept apart. I am only warning you in advance. I will be with you for the first hour, introducing you to different women, but once the games begin, we will most likely be kept apart. Just go with the flow, enjoy yourself, but remember you don't have to do anything you don't want to. You can just say no. We will get a taxis home at the end of the night," Amara told me and gave me a kiss.

"OK, I'm going and just keeping an open mind", I said, to her.

The Party

The taxi arrived at 7.30 and took us to the house where the party was being held. The hosts for this evening's party were good friends with Amara. They were a married couple, Erin and Mary. Erin had worked at a previous practice with Amara. Mary is younger than Erin by 10 years and, as Amara puts it they are chalk and cheese. Erin is a straight talker and stand-offish and Mary is very friendly and outgoing. Erin is tall with a full figure, whereas Mary was small and slim. We arrived shortly before 8pm, and were greeted by both Erin and Mary. They greeted us with some kisses, took our shawls and handbags and gave us our numbers for the evening with some cocktails. We went into some of the different rooms where Amara introduced me to some of the other women.

There were 22 women at the party, 24 when you include the hosts. Amara pointed out to me the different types of lesbians that were there, from femmes, butch, Chap Stick, stud fem and, of course, pillow princess. I was a bit confused by all the different labels and by all there meanings. She told me what they all meant and told me that we were femmes. I must admit most of it went over my head. I was getting plenty of attention, I guess because I was new. We mingled for about 45 minutes or so, there was plenty of finger food, music playing and everyone was in good spirits. Some of the women were up dancing, others already making out. I got talking to several different women, two in particular.

One was called Sarah; she was 42, bisexual, married with 2 kids, 5'8, blonde, blue-eyed, 36 c breasts and in great shape. She was married to a guy. She said when he wasn't at work he was playing golf. She had been meeting other men for sex a few years back, but when she hooked up with a woman from her gym, that changed everything for her and, since then, it has been only women. She said that she had only started going to these parties recently and told me they were great fun. The other woman was Lynn; she was there with her wife, Debby. She was 52, a brunette around 5'6 with large breasts, easily 38dd (they looked like a boob job). Lynn told me that she and Debby had been going to the parties for years.

"Lynn, has having sex with women or seeing Debby with another woman at the parties ever been an issue," I asked, out of curiosity.

She just laughed and said "I feel it always spiced up our sex life and things never became boring. Debby feels the same way. We have even invited some of the girls over for an orgy from time to time".

She told me the parties were set up so they could have sex with new or different partners. She said the real action wouldn't kick off until around 9.30 pm, when everyone had a few drinks taken. That's when there would be demonstrations of new toys or products, and then we would be split up into groups of 7 or 8 for some games. That during this time you could hook up with someone if you liked and that later in the night there would be a draw for partners. Just then, Mary, our host, called everyone's attention so she could start the games and demos.

"OK you bunch of sluts, are you ready for some fun", she shouted.

There was a load of cheering and catcalls. It was a demonstration of a new toy. Those women whose numbers were called out, would participate in the demonstration. Amara was drawn with a woman called Susan. Susan was blonde, around 50, slim and quite fit. I had spoken to her briefly before, when Amara had been introducing me around. They were to use a new type of rabbit vibrator on each other as part of the demonstration. Once the demonstrations started, the crowd started to bay for some action and were cheering and urging the women on. There were four different massage tables set up for the demonstration; with four different couples, including Amara and Susan, using them. Amara had taken off her sarong and bikini bottoms and laid down while Susan lubed up the vibrator.

After she had the lube on, she proceeded to lick and finger Amara's pussy before she inserted it in her. Once it was switched on and the vibrations hit her, Amara became extremely aroused. She just laid back and enjoyed the sensations as Susan moved it around a bit, as well as rubbing Amara's breasts. Once she reached her climax and orgasmed, the crowd cheered and did this with each of the women. After they were done, they all switched positions, Amara cleaned the vibrator, and then she used it on Susan. Amara was kissing Susan while using it on her and continued to do so until her orgasm. Once again, everyone cheered and raised their glasses to toast them. I had never seen a scene like it before and it filled me with trepidation.

"You should see the look on your face, Chloe, like a rabbit caught in the headlights", Sarah said.

"I can't believe how relaxed they are about doing that in front of everyone", I said.

"Wait till it's your turn", Lynn said to me.

"I know I can't wait, I'm already wet. No need for lube", said Sarah.

It suddenly hit me that I could be up there shortly. I must have had a look of horror on my face as both Lynn and Sarah started laughing. Just then Amara and Susan returned, they didn't bother putting their bikini bottoms back on, and stood with their pussies exposed for the entire world to see. I think I was starting to panic a bit and Amara picked up on it.

"Well Chloe, what do you think of the party so far?" she asked.

"Ahh great", was all I could say.

"She's in shock", Sarah said.

"She was wondering how we are so comfortable with nudity and exhibitionism in front of one another", Lynn said.

"Chloe, it's OK to be nervous, it's your first time here, but look around you. We are all consenting adults, just having a bit of fun. No one is being forced into anything or being harmed. If it is too soon, we can leave, but I hope you stay. I really think you will enjoy it, but you will have to choose now, because you could be called up in the next batch of women for demos. So are we staying or going? Amara asked.

"Staying, yes, definitely staying", I replied, taking a deep breath.

"Great," said Sarah, hugging me.

"Now you won't need the sarong anymore, so take it off and place it over with mine and start to get more comfortable", Amara said.

I took the sarong and returned. Mary called out the next set of numbers and mine came up. Amara gave me a quick kiss, a little smack on the ass as I walked away from her. I was at table 3 and waiting to see which partner I was getting. A number was called out and a tall short red-haired woman of around 30 stepped forward. She was around 5'9 or 5'10 in bare feet, wide at the hips, flat stomach and I'd say 34c breasts.

"Hi, I'm Tara", she said, giving me a quick kiss.

"I'm Chloe".

"Your new here aren't you", she asked.

"Yes. Yes I am", I replied.

"Cool, we will have some fun, so why don't you hop on the table while we await our instructions", she said.

"Will we not be doing the vibrator demo", I asked.

"No, Mary likes to mix it up and surprise people. Don't worry, it'll be fun", she said, smiling.

"For this demo, we have new super sexy massage oils in 3 different fragrances; Lavender, tantric and coconut. Sure to get your woman hot and horny. So, as with everything, as it's a total body massage, total time 15 minutes per person", she announced to more cheers.

Tara started to remove her bikini top and bottoms. I got off the table and did likewise.

"Well, who's first", I asked.

"Why don't I massage you first", she said, smiling.

I climbed back on and lay face down. I chose the coconut oil as I liked the fragrance. Tara applied some oil to her hands and poured some on my back and began to rub my shoulders and back. Once these were done, she started on my feet and legs. I found that my thighs were quite sensitive to her touch. She started laughing when I gave a slight jump.

"You're very sensitive and I haven't even started on the fun bits yet", she said.

She continued to rub oil on my thighs and then started on my ass.

"You have a beautiful body, very sexy. I was delighted when I got called to partner with you", she said.

"Thank you", was all I could say. I could hear someone shouting go on Tara in the background.

She continued to rub my ass and cheeks every so often, dripping some oil between them.

"Time to turn over, beautiful", she said.

I turned over onto my back and could see a smile on Tara's face. As I got comfortable, she bent over and gave me a small peck on the lips. Then she poured some oil over my breasts and tummy. She positioned herself behind my head and started to rub up and down. Every time she rubbed my tummy, her breasts would touch my face. When they did for the third time, I licked her nipple. When I did, she laughed and started to rub the oil on my breasts. In an instant, my nipples were like bullets. She took her time with them, gently massaging them, taking the nipple between her forefinger and thumb. Then, she moved around to the side of the table. She bent forward and French kissed me, while continuing to play with my breasts.

"Now for the real fun, beautiful", she said, breaking the kiss.

She started to gently tease my already wet pussy by lightly running her finger around it. She applied some oil and started to massage my vulva, the lips and then the clitoris. At this point, I was in heaven; she inserted a finger in me and curled it so she could massage my G-spot. After a while, she used 2 fingers to fuck me, moving them in and out at different speeds, building up my arousal until I climaxed. I could hear some of the women cheering, but I continued to lie there. My face felt flushed but happy. Tara came alongside me smiling.

"Thank you", I said.

"No problem" she said, and kissed me again, though for a lot longer this time.

I attempted to climb off the table but when my feet hit the ground my legs felt suddenly weak. I steadied myself and got around.

"What oil would you like for the massage, Tara?" I asked her.

"Lavender is fine, thanks", she said.

She lay face down. I remember getting massaged years before, so she decided to use the same techniques. So I started to massage her feet first, rubbing plenty of oil on them, paying particular attention to the soles, which I found to be very sensitive. I lightly grazed my fingers on her calves and thighs, causing her to squirm, before switching to her shoulders and back. As I was rubbing the oil on her back, I would give the side of her breasts a gentle caress, just to tease her. I know it was working as she called me a teasing bitch.

"Payback is a bitch", I said. "Now be so good and turnover, please"

Once Tara turned over, I started once again at her feet and legs. I switched to her breasts next. Just like her, I stood behind her head. But before putting any oil on them, I gently massaged them, again lightly touching her nipples to arouse her, and then I applied oil to them and rubbed it in. When I stretched to rub down her tummy, my breasts would end up in her mouth. I would let them linger there and allow her to suck them. I then moved to the side to start on her vagina. At first, I started by massaging her clitoris in a circular motion before inserting a finger to stimulate the g spot. While I did this, I licked up and down between her lips. She was starting to moan while I did this, so as time was running out, I decided to finish her with a finger fuck. When she came it was like she had a spasm and then she just lay there in bliss.

"How was that", I asked, laughing at her.

"Heaven", was all she said.

"I'm glad, why don't we go get something to wipe this oil off with", I said while helping her off the table.

I threw my bikini on the pile with Amara's and went looking for the nearest bathroom. Tara did the same and followed me until we found one. When we got inside, I found some hand towels and started to wipe her, when there was a knock at the door. One of the other women was also looking for a towel too, so once Tara was done she left. I continued to wipe the oil off, and then went looking for Amara. I returned to the room where the remaining women were going through their demo, I saw Lynn and Sarah participating. The demo had something to do with a dildo. I couldn't see Amara amongst the crowd watching but did see Tara chatting to another woman. She waved me over and introduced the other woman as Danielle. Danielle was 28, like Tara, tall, short blonde hair and quite muscular, naked and I'd say she had 34b breasts.

"Chloe, this is Danielle, Danielle, this is Chloe, my new best friend", she said, laughing. "I was telling Danielle what a great massage you gave me, I'm worn out from it. I'm feeling thirsty. Why don't I go get some drinks? Be back in a bit".

"So, Danielle, are you and Tara a couple", I asked.

"No, we are friends. We met through the club a few years back and have been friends ever since. We often arrange play dates with some of the other women we meet here", she replied.

"Club, what club?" I asked.

"This club, the WLW club", she answered me.

"OH, I get you now, sorry, what do you mean play dates?"

"Well, Tara, I and a friend of ours, Marilyn who is here somewhere, arrange for some of the women to come over to watch movies, have wine, chat and sex. It is on a smaller scale than this but more intimate", she said.

"OH, OK, sounds like fun", I said.

"It is, you should come sometime, now that you are Tara's new best friend", she said laughing.

Tara arrived back with some cocktails. I was looking around for Amara, but still couldn't see her. What did catch my attention was that a lot of the other women were making out on the sofas, floor or even standing up. Tara started to make out with a woman she had been talking too.

Mary the host stood up, "Ladies, there will be a half hour break before we will be split into 3 groups for the games, so enjoy the food, the drink or the pussy. We will call you when we are announcing the groups", she said.

"So Chloe, are you up for some fun", Danielle asked me.

"Yes, sure thing", I replied without thinking.

"Come along with me then", she said, taking my hand.

I followed behind her, until we came to a room. She opened the door and I noticed another 2 couples having sex. One was on a mattress, the other on one sofa and Danielle led me to the other sofa. We sat down and started to kiss and make out. She was passionate but gentle; she took her time not rushing. She started to caress my breasts and play with my nipples, before she started to suck them. I, for my part, had started to finger her while she did it. She had a hairy pussy, trimmed not shaved. She returned to kissing me and we started to finger each other at the same time. We continued to do this until we both came. There was another couple there, who had finished around the same time and asked Danielle to swap with her.

Danielle agreed and switched with the woman. The woman that approached me was older; maybe 50s, with long blonde hair, large breasts and ass, a bit overweight. We started to kiss instantly while rubbing each other's breasts, before we went into a 69 position, with me on top. She had a hairy pussy which I quite enjoyed eating out. We stayed at it for a while. I was quite happy to stay there but a gong sounded in the other room and we were being called.

When we got up, the woman kissed me and thanked me and we went back to where everyone was congregated. I saw Amara with Susan and another woman. I went over to her and she greeted me with a smile.

"Well, well, look at you walking around naked. No more nerves I see, are you enjoying yourself? " she asked.

"Yes, I am", I replied.

"Having plenty of fun, I hope", she said.

"Yes, I've been getting acquainted with some of the women", I replied. "Have you been having fun?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Oh by the way this, Joan, she was just showing me her new strap on and, trust me, it feels good, doesn't it, Susan".

"OH, yes, feels great", Susan replied, smiling.

Mary started to call out numbers and designate which rooms we were to go too. I ended up in a room with Lynn, Sarah and five other women. We would play "Truth or dare". The idea was that we would spin a bottle and whoever it landed on was asked if they wished "truth or dare". The act or question will be decided by the previous individual. I sat next to Sarah, who I seemed to be getting on very well with.

"Well, what do you think of Tara and Danielle?" she asked me.

"They are both very attractive in a sporty kind of way, very fit and nice", I answered her.

Hopefully, you will get an invite to one of their get-togethers. They are great fun, they love using a strap on and can go for hours", she said.

"Have you been to one?" I asked her.

"Yes, quite a few. Usually it's Tara, Danielle and Marilyn. They invite a few women around, have a few drinks, trade stories, watch porn and take turns with each of the women they invite. Usually it goes on for a few hours, I love going", she replied.

"OH, OK, sounds like you do", I said.

Lynn stood up to get everyone's attention.

"OK, ladies, I've been put in charge, so let's get started and have some fun. Firstly, there are some bottles of wine on the table for refreshments; secondly, there is a strap on, dildo, vibrator and lube underneath it, if needed. Lastly, as Chloe is new can you each introduce yourself before we start? Thank you", she said.

12