Mom on Top Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, my little cock-slut," she said softly. "Here- rinse this around in your mouth and then swallow it..." She handed me a half-empty glass of white wine from the night before, after taking a mouthful herself. It was a shock to taste it at first, but then it went down pretty easily. It did the job- getting rid of 'morning mouth'- and we kissed, long and passionately, tongues wrapping around each other as our hands explored our awakening bodies.

"Sixty-nine with dongs," I said as soon as we broke the kiss. Mother smiled, quickly getting them out of the drawer and handing me the shorter of the two.

"My turn with the long one," she said.

We lay on our sides facing each other head to head as we lubed ourselves and the dongs. I watched her eyes as we worked the rubber cocks into ourselves; then I kissed her before turning around and putting my face in her slippery-wet cunt. I licked and sucked her delicious flesh, sliding the long cock in and out of her ass while she sucked and fucked me. Both of us came in only a few minutes, but we continued to thrust the dongs up inside each other for quite a bit longer.

Eventually, we both had to go to the bathroom, so we pulled the dongs out and gave the toilet our golden showers. We lay against the pillows when we got back on the bed.

"Just curious, Mother... How did you know I was outside your door last night? I thought I was bein' quiet..."

"I didn't hear anything," she said. "I just thought you were probably out there, so I looked... The other night after Chris left, I stepped in a wet spot on the carpet right there- it felt kind of thick, like come, when I put my finger in it. I'd already found your porn mags, so I knew you were jerking off and what you were looking at... It wasn't hard to guess you'd been outside the door, and I figured you'd be there again... That's all."

"Is there a whodunnit writer inside you somewhere?" I laughed. "What made you decide to pull me in?"

"Purely impulse. Originally, I'd intended to scold you and run you off, but the look on your face when you saw me- and especially that nice hard cock in your hand, changed my mind. I'd fantasized a few times about having sex with you- since it's so fucking forbidden and exciting and nasty, but I hadn't planned on actually doing it... Seeing that big, gorgeous hard-on right in front of me was too much, though. And, boy, what a hot decision it was! I've never been so turned on as I was last night, baby..."

"Me either," I said, laughing, "but I'd never had sex with anyone before then..."

"You took to it like you were meant to do it all, and I'm so glad I grabbed you. Are you glad?"

"Glad?" I laughed. "I'm over the moon! What could be hotter than all the things we did last night? And we can keep doing them, too, and no one will know but us..."

"That's the coolest part," she said as she stroked my hard cock. "We're both cock-whores, but now we don't have to go outside the house to get what we need... Well, maybe that's not completely true... It was 'way too hot gettin' double-fucked by you and Chris at the same time..."

"Yeah, and you don't have a nice cock like his..."

"Hmmmm... yes... that is a problem," Mother said. "We'll have to work on that."

She crawled between my knees and started sucking me, looking up into my eyes.

"Yeah, I can understand how you might want a real cock to suck," she said after a minute. "Seeing as how you are such a cock-slut..."

Both of us laughed. I rolled her over on her back and slid into her slippery cunt, kissing her as she wrapped her arms and legs around me.

*-*-*-*-*-*

12