All Comments on 'Mom Only Seems Clueless'

by WyndsofChange

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Cumblaster1Cumblaster1over 1 year ago

Great read, my sick is dripping like a broken faucet. Lucky bastard!

Going to jack off now!

More stories please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Always love complicity incest stories whether it's a dad/daughter or mom/son...or mom/daughter for that matter.

My only quibble with all such tales is that they rarely deal with the 50% chance of a child being born with abnormalities which the innocent child then has to live with all their lives. As do the parents.

But fantasies don't have to deal with realities, do they? If they did, they wouldn't be fantasies.

Nice little twist on a consensual incestual relationship. Well done overall. Thanks and keep writing.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

Loved the story. I just wished Tiffany had shown herself the day she peeked in on them. Joined them for a mother / daughter / daddy / husband / threesome.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
Incest gene does exist

Some are born sexually unencumbered. It takes an intellect and uninhibited person to fully comprehend this.

Beautifully put together with amazing content and mechanics.

d Pike

AKA Alwaystaboo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish my wife would have been that understanding when she found out about me and my daughters.

Still paying for that but still getting good pussy to.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved It!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i'm hooked on this story please write more chapter's .........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh fuck I need him to drink her titty milk. Fuck please

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I should on rare occasions be able to give a 6!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So... he fingers her with two fingers on the beach without a problem but suddenly on the couch he can barely get one inside? Did the sunscreen cause her pussy to swell? Good writers keep track of the details. 3 for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love your work

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please write more stories!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful, thick and soft pussy lips, some nice pubic hair, yep definitely a woman's pussy. A very good choice!

One thing I'm wondering about. Earlier on as they were starting to be intimate, she said, "Because you, this, is all I ever wanted." To me, that implies she has been saving herself for her daddy, and given how the story flows, it makes sense. But it's never stated outright and there are some small implications he's not her first, even though a lot of the other stuff implies he is. So which is it? I'm just going to assume she saved herself as it makes what they share all the more beautiful and special.

The ending was nice and honestly quite beautiful. A wonderful loving family with no barriers on the love that has blossomed. Good stuff. I wouldn't mind a second chapter of course, but this is fine as-is, too.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love it. Hope you could write more stories like this theme.

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Nice story, but I'm not especially a fan of incest related pregnancies . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Five rating for the "clearly untrimmed" full bush. "Her pussy lips were thick and soft. This was no little girl's doll-like slit. This was the body of a woman. Her soft pubes matched her long brown hair and were clearly untrimmed... Just the way he liked it. Her lips were fully engorged with blood, so much so that they had a dark purple appearance. She was fully lubricated, her nectar visibly dripping down her tight winking butthole." You described a daughter well. It was kind of like how a pussy is supposed to look; you know; not some dammed silly shaved off then a stubbled over mess about three says later with infected hair pimples in it. Good job. Looking forward to the next hairy pussy story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWyndsofChange@WyndsofChange
I've never had any of the adventures I write about. But I think about them a lot. I hope you'll join me on some of these imaginary taboo adventures.