Mom Panties

Story Info
Who's having fun with mommy's panties?
2k words
4.28
69.2k
61
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom! What are you doing in here!?!" Max yelled as he tried to cover up his body and what he was doing.

"Young man," his stepmother Dana replied sternly, "You know exactly what I'm doing in here and you should be ashamed of yourself!"

Max had just returned home from college a few days ago for the summer, having just completed his junior year. Max's father, Dana's husband, Jack, was away on a business trip and so for the next week, it was just Max and his forty-one year old stepmom.

What led Dana into Max's room that particular day had to do with what she discovered that morning when doing the laundry. As Dana was sorting clothes, she noticed something strange. Seven days had passed since she last did a load of laundry but there were only four pairs of her panties in the hamper.

"Where the hell are my panties?" she thought as she finished sorting. When she grabbed a pair of flowery, satin ones, she noticed they felt weird. They were stuck together on the back. She put them to her nose and noticed that they had a smell she didn't recognize. She examined them more closely. She peeled the material apart and there was no mistaking what it was. For a split second, she thought that Jack had had some fun with them, which he did from time-to-time. But then she did the math.

She remembered that she wore these panties on Tuesday. Jack left for his trip Monday afternoon. And there was her answer. Her stepson had obviously been going through her hamper, taking her dirty panties and jerking off with them.

She knew that she had to do something, but what? As she thought about it, she couldn't help but feel a little flattered and a little turned on. After all, Max was a very good looking, straight-A student.

"I'm sure he gets tons of college pussy," she thought. "I can't believe he's getting off on his own stepmom's dirty panties."

After a few minutes, she decided she would have a little fun. Max was still asleep so she quietly went back up to her bedroom and changed out of the baggy T-shirt and shorts that she slept in, and put on a much sexier pair of pajamas. A tight tank top that pressed firmly against her big 34D breasts and the matching shorts that came to just above the bottom of her ass--exposing just the right amount of butt cheek when she walked. These were Jack's favorites and so she assumed his son would like them too.

She went downstairs and started the coffee, as well as her homemade pancakes. She knew the smell would be too much for Max to resist and it was certain to wake him up. However, thirty minutes went by and nothing. The pancakes were all made, she'd had two cups of coffee already.

"How could he not be awake yet?" she thought. So, she wrapped the pancakes in foil and put them in the oven to keep them warm. Then, Dana quietly crept up the stairs and tiptoed towards Max's bedroom. She put her ear to the door and immediately knew what was going on inside his room. Yes, Max WAS up. But there was a reason he hadn't come downstairs yet.

She slowly opened his door a crack and as she peeked inside, she saw Max--his cute, bare ass facing her and he was slowly stroking his cock and looking at his phone. Dana walked in a little further and confirmed what she has suspected all along. Max had a dirty pair of Dana's panties wrapped around his rock-hard shaft.

Dana knew she shouldn't be in there. And she knew that if she did anything further, it would change her relationship with her stepson forever. Good or bad, it would be different from here on out. She began to feel her pussy start to get wet and her legs tingle a bit as she stared at her stepson working himself over with her underwear. His thick cock looked so good wrapped up her her leopard panties. Dana's hormones had now completely taken over any thought she had of keeping this naughty discovery to herself. She quietly inched closer to Max so that she was less than a foot away from his young, muscular body. She eyed him up and down like a construction worker. Her nerves were racing all over her body and she was unsure what to do next. How would she make a move?

She found herself getting so worked up that as she peered over Max's shoulder, she didn't realize that he would feel her hot breath on his body. Max, turned around slowly and then realized what that sensation was.

"Mom! What are you doing in here!?!" Max yelled as he tried to cover up his body and what he was doing.

"Young man," Dana replied sternly, "You know exactly what I'm doing in here and you should be ashamed of yourself!" As she silently presented the flowery panties she had taken up from the laundry.

She firmly grabbed his ass and dug her red nails into his rock-hard college butt cheek.

"How dare you go through Mommy's hamper and steal her dirty panties! You are a very, very bad boy" she said angrily as she hung onto his ass with her hand. Max just stood there...frozen.

She bent down, picked up the dirty panties Max was using and walked over to his bed, making sure to give him a full view of her ass in her PJ shorts. She sat down on the edge and turned around. Max stood there, still shocked at what was happening.

Dana slowly began to twirl her dirty panties with her index finger. She looked at Max's hard cock and then said, "If you don't want your father to find out about this, you'll do everything mommy tells you. Got it?"

Max tried to reply but could barely get any words out. Dana repeated herself, this time much louder.

"GOT IT!?!"

Max nodded nervously.

"Good boy," Dana said. "Now get over here and lay across my lap."

Max slowly walked over and began to lay down on his stepmom's lap. His hard cock was going to be a problem. Dana opened her legs just enough to allow Max's dick to have room and immediately closed her thighs firmly on his shaft as he laid down.

"Now," she said. "You're going to tell Mommy the truth or you'll be in big trouble. Understand, young man?"

"Yes, I do," Max replied. Then suddenly--

WHACK!

Dana gave Max a hard slap on his ass.

"Call me 'mommy!' Got it?" She demanded.

"Yes, mommy," Max replied.

"Good boy," she said. "Now, did you take mommy's panties from the hamper?"

"Yes, mommy," Max admitted.

WHACK!

"Oww, fuck!" He yelled.

"Well," his stepmom replied. "You know that was wrong. Did you smell them?"

"Yes, mommy. I did."

WHACK! WHACK! One on each cheek.

"Bad boy!" Dana purred. As she soothed his ass with her hand, she could feel Max's cock getting even harder between her legs. She also noticed her thighs were starting to get a little wet.

"Why are my thighs wet?" she asked him. "Are you enjoying your punishment like some little pervert?"

WHACK!

Max's cute, tight college-guy butt was getting very red and with each spank, Dana noticed Max trying more and more to rub his throbbing cock between his stepmother's smooth, tan thighs.

This made Dana get even more assertive with her stepson. She grabbed the leopard panties that Max had been using and placed the small cotton gusset right against his nose.

"You like the way mommy smells?" She asked firmly.

"Mmm hmm," Max managed to reply.

"Do you smell mommy's pussy on my panties?"

"Yes, mommy. I can smell your pussy."

"Does it smell better than all those young college sluts' pussies that you're fucking at school?" She questioned.

"Yes, mommy" he diligently replied. "So much better than any college sluts."

"Good boy," she answered approvingly.

"Now," she continued. "You're going to pump that hard, young cock between my thighs and cum for mommy and I'm going to count you down. You better cum when I'm done counting, got it?"

"Yes. I got it." Max replied.

WHACK!

"I GOT IT, MOMMY!" He remembered.

"Bad boy!" She scolded him. "Start pumping that cock between my soft, thick thighs and cum for me. If you don't, I'm telling your father all about this when he comes home."

She gently began to rub her fingernails on his bright-red butt cheeks with one hand, while holding her fragrant panties to his nose.

She began to count.

"Ten..."

Max began using his stepmom's thighs to jerk off his cock.

"Nine.." Dana said as she rubbed her panties all over Max's face.

"Smell me, baby. Smell mommy's cunt. Eight..."

Max picked up his pace.

"Does that feel good?" Dana inquired of her stepson.

"Yes...yess," Max replied.

WHACK!

"YES, MOMMY!"

"Good boy," she commended him. "You're learning. Seven!"

Now Dana's thighs were getting very wet as Max's breathing picked up. His cock was throbbing hard as he pumped it between her thighs.

"Six. Five," she said quickly. "You better hurry up if you don't want your dad to know about our little secret. She reached behind him and started squeezing his tight balls. Four!"

"Oh shit, mommy," Max said breathlessly. Dana felt his whole body stiffen.

"Three...two..."

Before she got to "one," she felt Max explode all over her legs, feet, the floor...everywhere! She was soaked from her thighs all the way to her red toes. There was cum all over the place.

Max did everything he could to catch his breath and compose himself. He had just cum all over his stepmom. Sure, he fantasized about it many times but he couldn't believe it had just happened. He slid off of his stepmom's lap and knelt in front of her on the floor.

Dana took her panties off of his face and looked him in the eye.

"Bad boy!" She whispered. "I told you to cum when I was done counting. And mommy wasn't done counting. You came too early, baby. Now, I have to tell your father."

"No, please mommy. Please, " Max begged. "Don't tell dad! He'll be so pissed."

Dana looked him up and down and gave a little smile.

"Okay," she said. "If you don't want me to tell him, you better clean up this mess."

She handed him her panties. "Put these on," she instructed.

Max looked at her, perplexed.

"Well?" She continued.

Max stood up and slid his stepmom's panties over his feet, up his thighs and finally over his ass and still hard dick. It was a tight fit and Max looked very uncomfortable.

"Dana looked at him and giggled, "Okay bitch...lick me clean."

Max stared at her for a moment, shocked. But as soon as Dana began to raise her right hand for another spank, Max got right to work.

He ran his tongue all over Dan's thighs, licking up his own cum.

"Taste good?" She laughed.

"Yes, mommy." Max replied.

"Good boy. Keep going." She instructed.

Max cleaned her thighs and then moved down to her shins before making his way to her feet. He placed each toe in his mouth and sucked them clean as Dana giggled. Even Max, himself couldn't believe how much cum he shot.

He finally had gotten all the cum off of her legs and he looked up at her. Dana smiled and ran her sexy feet through the cum on the floor until the bottom of her feet were covered. She laid back on the bed and put her soles in Max's face.

"You're not done, baby." She reminded him.

He did as he was told--licking both feet to a clean shine. There was no longer any evidence of what had happened with her stepson.

Dana stood up and put her mouth right next to her stepson's ear.

"Now, " she whispered "Take those silly things off, gather all the rest of my panties that you've been using and go put them in the wash like a good boy."

"Okay, that's fair," Max replied.

WHACK!

"Owww...fuck! THAT'S FAIR, MOMMY!" He shouted.

"Good boy," Dana replied. "Now, hurry up. Mommy made you pancakes."