Mom Plays Nurse Pt. 02

Story Info
Son makes mother curious.
1.8k words
4.48
90.3k
83

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
movieye
movieye
697 Followers

Just a few weeks after I was back on my feet, I stupidly jumped back into sports full tilt with track and field, It took just a day for me to come home and find that I had ripped my old wound under my balls.

I forgot how much my mom screamed at me as she drove me back to the doctor's. Something about insurance deductibles, something about being stupid, something about fucking up her day. She didn't give a crap that my track and field days for the school year were finished. And if I didn't let myself heal up properly, that could be the end of my track and field for good.

When we got home, I limped to bed, fell face first, and rolled over to see my mom at the door.

"Well, let's take a look." she said.

"We just went to the doctor's. I don't have to change the dressing until tomorrow. And..." I held up my hands... "I can do it myself this time."

"Watch your smart mouth!" she said. "Get those shorts down NOW!"

Startled at her anger, I slid off my boxers. My mom sat beside me and cupped my balls, moving them aside to see the padding.

"Not again!" My sister Callie was standing there.

"Yep, your stupid brother ripped himself open again!" Mom gave me a firm tug and for an instant, I was wondering if she was mad enough to rip it off.

"Callie? Sit here. I think we should pray." Mom gestured for my sister to sit on the edge of the bed with her. I felt a cringe - mom rarely went religious unless she was super-mad.

"Look at your brother. He's getting a boner. Mr. Boing-boing. Just like his dad."

"No I'm not." I reached down to cover myself, but she moved my hands away so that Callie could see me firming up, swelling and stretching to my full girth."

My mom squeezed the base of my balls, "Grab a hold, Callie. Let's pray."

Callie held me mid-shaft. She had a smirk on her face at my embarrassment and discomfort.

"Lord, please make my son smarter. You made him an athlete, given him the gift of sport, but please make him smarter because he has done stupid again, tripped over his own feet, and almost ripped open his balls."

"It wasn't my balls," I protested but my mom shushed me.

I've never had two hands on my dick. It made me feel huge. Callie was revving me like a motorcycle handle with a delicious grip and twist, while my mother still cupped me though my balls were practically spilling out of her hand.

Mom finished her prayers and let me go. Callie took a moment before releasing me. She smiled at my erection which now felt twitchy. I scowled at my mom as she left the room and glared at my sister who was still standing by my bed smirking.

"Get the fuck out of here!" I said.

"Let me see your dick again, little brother."

"Go away."

"No, I want to see it."

I was hiking up my shorts to cover myself, but Callie sat back down and ran her hand on my thighs.

"You're a lot hairier than before. Now you have to shave yourself. Remember when we used to play in the pool and you were hairless there?"

"So were you!" I said defensively.

"Now look at you. Grown up." She shook her head and reached for my waistband, but I pulled away from her.

"You've got your boyfriend now, Dave. I presume you're getting lots of dick."

"He's okay. He doesn't have one like yours, all curved up like that. I remember playing with you in the pool against the water jets until you squealed."

I laughed at the memory. "So Dave doesn't have a curved dick like me?"

"No, that's why I want to see yours. Compare." She reached again for my shorts and this time I let her pull them down, hopping up so they'd slide past my butt. Her hands were fast - she was feeling my curved cock like she was sizing up a banana.

"Don't do that too much," I warned her.

"Why not? We jacked you off before to relieve the pressure." She tried to push down my foreskin, but I reclaimed my rudely awakened organ from her naughty hand. "I'm not done yet!" she whined.

"Show's over, sis." I tried to hike up my shorts but suddenly our mother was back.

"What are you two doing?" she demanded.

"Nothing, mom. he was just showing me something."

My mom motioned for her to get off my bed. Callie pouted and got up, but my mother sat down. "Callie, you have a boyfriend and I know you've been intimate. Boys will tell you they need sex to prove your love, but all it is - it's a chemical release. That's why boys maskerbate."

"Masturbate, mom." I said helpfully.

"Shut up, son!" she continued, "They masturbate, they have a release, and that helps their prostrate..."

"Prostate, mom."

"I said shut up, boy!" She reached for my curved boner. "A man needs to release every day. A woman, once a month - that's why we have periods."

"Um, mom, that's not what we learned in health," Callie said.

Mom ignored her, "All of your brother's piping runs from his private parts, past the taint to his rear end. That's why this taint injury is so serious. And that's why we need to help him release the pressure."

"Mom, that is so not what we learned!" Callie griped.

"Too bad, Callie, I'm your mother. Now watch me help your brother."

My mom started jacking me quick, then slow, quick, then slow. Her hands were already moisturized, so I laid back annoyed but with an angry red boner. With a practiced hand, she slipped my foreskin down and found an up and down moment that sleeved my shaft.

"Damn, I raised you good," my mom muttered as she seemed hypnotized by my erection. "Your daddy has nothing on you."

I sucked in my breath, trying to savor her jacking motion, but also unhappy with the attention between my sister's glazed stare and my mother's growingly tight grip.

"I wonder what you feel like deep inside," my mother muttered to herself. She was wearing her jean shorts and t-shirt. Suddenly, she looked back at my sister, "Get out! Leave the room now!"

"But I want to watch!" She pouted.

"Get out now!"

Callie trotted away, disappointed.

"Mom? You okay?"

With a swift movement, my mom stood up and pulled off her shorts. She climbed over me and aimed my hardon up into her glistening wet pussy.

"Mom! What are you doing?"

"God gave me a beautiful boy. I need to feel you inside me again." With that, she lowered herself on me. I felt as if I was being suctioned back up inside the womb where I came from. Her long neglected vaginal walls muscularly contracted around my shaft, her son. She placed her hands on my stomach, my chest, balancing herself as she reached down as if to reassure herself that she was impaled on her own flesh and blood.

I was wide-eyed with shock and pleasure as my veiny member sunk in and out of my mother. Her juices made my rod shiny, the veins more prominent. I exhaled as she sank down, inhaled while she pulled herself up with her eyes closed as if in prayer.

"Mom!" I groaned. "Mom!"

"My baby boy," she moaned.

"Mom?" It was Callie standing at the door, her eyes as wide as an anime character. I'm sure her view of our mother riding me was astonishing, my balls bouncing under her.

"Mom?" Callie called out again, but our mother's eyes were closed as she savored every inch of my young body in hers. She was making strange sounds, guttural noises as she rotated on me like a tilt a whirl.

"Mom?" Callie stepped into my room. I looked at her and mouthed, "Holy Fuck!" But Callie wanted a better look at the penetration. "You're so wet, mom! You're dripping all over him!"

"Ughh," was all that came from her lips as she bobbed up and down on my growing organ. I felt myself swell larger and larger as if to compensate for her loose lips that ringed my shaft.

But Callie couldn't watch anymore. She grabbed the base of my cock and pulled me out of mom on her upstroke. Callie sniffed my dick, wet with our mother's juices, and then swallowed me whole. Mom looked puzzled. She looked down at Callie's guzzling mouth slobbering over my unit. What filled one mouth, deprived a mother's cunt.

"I'm not done with him," Mom said. Callie reluctantly released my now dark red organ. Mom stuffed me back in and continued her riding.

Callie made do by feeling my abs, "Gee, you're ripped now."

"Thanks!"

"Don't let that get into your head, dork!" She snapped. But she seemed to take pleasure feeling my body and watching my dick disappear into our mother's womb.

Finally, I started panting and gasping like an asthma attack. "I'm going to cum!" I yelled. My mother, anxious to enjoy every second of my firm boner, rode faster, pushing me quickly to the point of no return. I opened my eyes at that moment and looked at my mother's closed eyes. I released a huge load, so much so that I worried I was actually pissing in her, but instead, it was the creamiest of creampies. We sat like that for an eternity before she got off me and let my wet softening organ slip out of her, soaked with our juices, my rivulets of cum.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" My mom got off me and sat on the edge of my bed. "I feel like my body is humming." She finally stopped looking like a hypnotized mannequin. She smiled at me, "My baby boy. Did you like it? Did momma make you feel good?"

I was so confused at our mating. Me and my mother. But it felt so good, and I had never had a woman ride me like that, her heavy breasts straining beneath her t-shirt as she rocked her teenage son, her loose pussy sopping and tightening like another mouth.

She got off the bed and parted my legs to check my bandages. Then in a daze, she pulled up her shorts and left the room.

"What the hell?" I whispered.

"Yeah," Callie nodded, "What the hell was that! You fucked our mother!"

"She fucked me!" I protested.

"That was so insane." Callie looked at me differently - not the stupid dorky kid brother, but a guy with a ripped body and a curved dick. I don't know why, but instinctively, I covered myself with my hands.

movieye
movieye
697 Followers