All Comments on 'Mom Prom'

by AshRynn87

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

5 stars, it would be even more beautiful, if she would become pregnant.

Bullrider14Bullrider14about 3 years ago

I think you can keep this going I would like to see more of this mom and son

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautifully written story. 5 stars from me.

.

The only thing I didn't like was Marty talking badly other Mums using vile adjectives. What if the woman isn't that physically attractive? Physical beauty is supposed to be something, yes, but it sure as hell isn't everything. A Mum may be a bit on the unattractive side, but ask a son who truly loves his mother about his Mum, and he will say his Mum is the most beautiful creation to have ever walked on this planet.

.

P.S. Agree with Anonymous below, intent to procreate and actual procreation would've made this more beautiful!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

Total absence of emotions from Marty or Mom. Like he hired a hooker to go to the dance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not complicated, not overtly vulgar, closer to a real fantasy than graphic porn.

Someone needs to explore the GSA component. Needs a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

please keep this going

illwindillwindalmost 3 years ago

Really seemed like it was building to a different kind of story. You describe this emotional trauma of having to deal with a mother who is a model that has been building for four years. Then he just fucks her in a limo and all is well. Huh!?

If that is all it was going to be then why that buildup? Just say he’s got a hot mom who’s going to a dance with him.

Also the dad seemed like a complete afterthought. Like he was thrown in just to add adultery to the list of kinks.

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
Enjoyable Read

Nice story and I agree I thought it was going to go in another direction and I'm so glad it didn't. .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So one thing that I would have liked to be included in this story is WHY characters do things. Like why did the mother in this story choose to do this. It just seems random.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelalmost 3 years ago

I must agree with the others here. Marty's reaction seems completely inappropriate to his and his mom's history with this dance. He's had to endure consistent harassment from Freshman to Seniors. No discussion of how or if his mother understood how this affected him, especially since you implied that during the previous dances, his mom danced with other boys in a more risque manner? Then when your chance to allow his mother to explain why or just acknowledge that she knows how this affected him you instead have her just say she knows about the racier pictures on his computer? What did she think, that he was not going to be exposed to those pictures? Then the sex just seemed rushed, poor Marty's mom only getting one orgasm out of the deal. I wanted to give this 5 *'s but it just feels so incomplete that I cannot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

it usually seems that the apex of the story is the sex itself, and nothing or not much after...but theres always more to be told. Maybe dads impotent and they want another child and Marty is the solution? Maybe dad's terminally ill and they're setting up Marty to take over as Moms hubby? just a couple of ideas..

googled412googled412about 2 years ago

Hopefully there's a sequel coming

googled412googled412about 2 years ago

Hopefully sequel coming soon

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyabout 2 years ago

Big question...why? There was a big-ish lead-in, explaining a typical teen's embarrassment at a flashy mom, but why did the mom have sex with him? I know, a lot of readers are going to wonder why it matters, the mom's motivation, but this story didn't start as a stroker, if it had, I wouldn't really be bothered. This story actually had a decent hook, but ended up a drawn out stroker...so, I'm bothered. Why did the embarrassing mom want to have sex with her son? Why wouldn't the dad be bothered...there's a lot that could have made this better. I liked it, but it could've been much better. 4 🌟

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

I agree with others this need another part to Finnish this or continue it. To Manny questions left hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What I got from this story is Dad is living off Mom’s income. So I assume she still loves him but has lost all respect for him. So there needs to be a part two. Maybe she has already cuckold dad. Need answers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love you’re writing! Revenge Fuck is a great story too. I hope you come back to writing in this genre. I’d put you up there with any writer on the site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was hot... please do part two

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That's every boy's dream. I used to escort my mom to various business events because my dad had died. My great desire and fantasy was that just once she would stop the car in a secluded place and pull off her clothes and let me fuck her. I wanted that experience so strongly. I desperately wanted to know what it was like to be in a woman's pussy--especially Mom's.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf578 months ago

Loved the story! Very hot! I too would love to see a follow-up chapter. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Shit that was hot. Wouldn't mind reading more of this mom's and son's adventures.

DebbieXDebbieX4 months ago

I loved the story, It earns at least a 5 and would love to see another chapter.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Jonboy12345678910Jonboy123456789103 months ago

Hot!

Continue with some chapters!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAshRynn87@AshRynn87
Hello! I'm Ashley. Now that I've been writing erotic fiction for Literotica for several years, I have decided to update my profile. I mostly enjoy writing crossdresser/transgender erotica but I dabble from time to time with incest and loving wives. Despite what you may read ...