Mom Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mom recovered from her orgasm, she showered me with kisses to my lips, cheeks, and forehead.

"Oh my God. Oh my God." She repeated over and over as if in disbelief.

Who could blame her? I was in disbelief ever since she rolled up the divider. I couldn't stop myself from grinning though. Not only had I actually fucked her, but she came. Hard. Watching her enjoy herself was even better than depositing two loads in her.

"That was incredible, Marty."

She pulled me back in for a deep, passionate kiss.

"I can't believe that just happened." She said through labored breaths.

"What? I thought you said you planned this."

She grinned.

"Well...I did. But I didn't know if I'd actually have the guts to go through with it." She paused.

"But I'm really glad I did." She punctuated it with another kiss.

"I'm glad you did too, Mom."

She pressed her breasts against my chest as she came in for a loving hug, her head pressed up against the steamed window.

"Oh shit!" She screamed. "We're almost home. Quick! Get dressed!"

Mom rolled off of me and quickly began pulling her dress up. I pulled up my pants and started buttoning my shirt. We had just gotten all of our clothes back on as we turned onto our street. Mom grabbed a rag from the cabinet and threw it at me.

"Clean up that mess. I need to fix my hair."

It was a mess. There would be no hiding it. Her hair or the stain we made on the divan. I used a bit of club soda and did my best to clean up my mess while she tackled hers.

We pulled into our driveway only a few moments later, neither of us having completed our tasks. We'd just have to play it off as best we could.

Mom straightened her dress and had a seat next to me as we waited for the driver to open the door. A blast of cool air hit us as he let us out, offering my mom a hand. I was sure he knew what had just happened. It was plastered all over us, and the inside of his limo.

Mom tipped the driver and thanked him for the evening. I did my best to avoid his gaze as I exited, but as I walked past he nudged me with his elbow. The driver nodded toward my mom, who was now walking toward the house, and winked. Then he pointed with his thumb to my mom's legs.

That's when I saw it. A big white glob of semen had run down my mom's leg and had settled on the back of her stocking. It stuck out like a full moon on a clear night. My eyes shot open as I ran to catch up to her.

I placed my arm in hers and pretended that I was escorting her back to the house. Then I leaned in and whispered to her.

"Um, mom. There's a bit of cum on the back of your left leg. The uh...driver noticed."

I'm sure he noticed our wrinkled clothes, her tousled hair, and the smell in his limo as well.

"Thanks baby. I'll take care of it."

We didn't look back as we climbed the stairs to the house. Dad was still seated in his chair, watching another game as we entered.

"There they are!" He exclaimed. "I expected you two back about an hour ago. Didn't the dance end at 10?"

He got up to meet us at the door. My heart was thundering in my chest.

"It went a little late, but we also had the limo until 12...had to take advantage. The driver chauffeured us around a bit." Mom responded.

I stood behind my mom, guarding her backside as my father gave her a kiss.

He was going to find out. I knew it.

"I need to get out of these heels," Mom exclaimed.

She bent down with her knees and wiped the back of her leg with her hand and then stood, taking off each of her shoes in turn. The glob was gone and all that remained was a tiny wet spot.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Well, you two look like you actually had a fun time this year. Did Marty take care of you?" Dad asked.

"He did!" Mom boasted. "He was the perfect gentleman. Danced with me all night. I'm going to be quite sore in the morning."

She kissed me on the cheek.

"In fact, I'm going to take a shower and get in bed. I'm spent."

Dad clapped me on the back.

"Goodnight Marty. Thank you for a wonderful evening."

Mom pulled me in for a hug and gave me a tiny squeeze on the ass and a small wink as she backed away.

"Way to go, Bud!" Dad said as he gave me a fist bump.

He then turned and escorted his wife to the bedroom.

I couldn't believe it. We had gotten away with it. He didn't know. I went down to my room, undressed, and just laid on my bed. I daydreamed about the past hour, picturing my mother's incredible naked body. No longer would I need her pictures or website. I now had the memories of a lifetime.