Mom Pt. 03

Story Info
Selene's continued unfaithfulness.
3.8k words
3.76
39.2k
42

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,042 Followers

Kitchen

Selene sat on the countertop, while Chad knelt between her thighs. Hard at work using his tongue as he licked her pussy. She was supposed to be making Tom's breakfast before he heads to work. But Chad had other plans.

"Oh god," moaned Selene, "baby as much as I love your tongue in me. You need to stop."

Chad stops licking her clit and looks up at her. She felt annoyed that he stopped. She was enjoying it, and close to a orgasm.

"Tom will be getting up soon," she told him, "and I don't want him seeing us...again."

He sighs in disappointment and starts to stand up. Only for Selene to push him back down. Locking his face between her soft thighs.

"But first," Selene said playfully, "finish what you started young man!"

She sighs contently as she felt his tongue in her again. She moans loudly, as a orgasm built up in her. Then covers her mouth with a shocked look on her face.

"Sorry," she said through her hands, "That was loud. Hope nobody heard me."

She giggles and gave Chad a sideways glance.

"Go slower." she said, "Let me enjoy it more."

She lets out a quiet moan, as Chad continued eating her. Ruffling his hair as she watched his tongue lap at her pussy.

Tom and Selene's room

Tom woke up and realized Selene was not there.

"Selene must have gotten up early to make breakfast," thought Tom, "so last night must've been a dream then."

For a dream though, it still felt real. He still faintly tasted Selene's cum filled pussy in his mouth. There was also the matter of what Selene said to him. Why did she say that? Tom sighs and gets out of bed. Then grabs his clothes. He needs a shower.

Kitchen

Selene was trying her hardest not to be loud as Chad continued licking her.

"Yes! Fuck yeah!," she said through clenched teeth, "fuck me with your tongue baby."

She froze when she heard her bedroom door open. Chad's tongue stops wiggling inside her. She rolls her eyes, when she looks down at Chad.

"Oh fuck me," she said somewhat irritated and annoyed, "Tom's up!"

Hallway

Tom yawned as he made his way to the bathroom.

Kitchen

Selene sighed in relief, as she heard the bathroom door open and close. Then followed by the shower turning on.

She jolted suddenly, when she felt Chad's cock press into her. She tries to push him out, but he was locked in place.

"Chad honey," she said, "we can't fuck right now. Tom will be out of the shower soon. That's not enough time to enjoy it."

"That'll be plenty of enough time for a quick fuck," he said, "besides we both know you want too."

He proceeds to rub his tip against her pussy. Purposefully teasing her clit. His tip glistens with her juices.

"That may be true...," Selene starts to say, "But I seriously don't want Tom SEEING us again."

"Then that's a risk we take," he said, "almost getting caught again is exciting."

Chad continues rubbing his tip against her pussy, ignoring her protests. She knows they both want it. No, that she WANTS it. She wants him to fuck her. Needs to feel him inside her. But doing it while Tom is in the shower, would be like a challenge. She decides to risk it.

"I can't take it anymore," she said, "I want you to fuck me. No I NEED you to fuck me."

She lets her robe fall off her now naked body. Kissing Chad intensely before pulling away.

"We have around twenty minutes," said Selene, "before Tom gets out of the shower."

She kisses him some more.

"You think you can cum in twenty minutes?" she asked.

"I can," said Chad, "but it also depends on how fast and hard we're fucking."

She kisses his neck as Chad's hand played with her clit. Both moaning quietly.

"Lay down," Selene said breathlessly, "I'm going to ride you until you cum."

Chad smirks at her as he lays on the cool linoleum kitchen floor naked. Using the sweats bundled up as a pillow. Selene kneels between his legs, as she sucks him for a bit. Swallowing the precum that oozes out of his tip. Then crawls her way up his waist, before mounting him. Sliding her wet pussy along his meaty shaft.

"You want my pussy on your dick?" she teases, "you want to fill this pussy up?"

"Just fucking sit on it!" he growled.

They both moan as she slid down his shaft, then slides back up. Her breasts bouncing in Chad's face. His hands squeezing her ass, as she rode him.

Bathroom

Tom was enjoying his shower. Letting the water run down his hairy back. Just then, the sound of a loud moan startles him. He listens intently through the shower and heard faintly the sounds of panting and talking.

"Maybe Selene dropped something," thought Tom, "and was scolding herself?"

Kitchen

Chad was laying on the floor, with Selene on top of him. He was slamming into her, as she bounced on his dick. Both looking at each other. Forgetting the world around them or that Tom was in the shower.

"Fuck...me! UGH! FUCK ME!" moaned Selene quietly between thrusts, "oh god fuck me baby. Your cock is so much better than his!"

"Yeah you like it dont you?" said Chad, "you like my big dick huh?"

"Yes," Selene said pulling him into a kiss, "so much."

Selene's whole body tenses up as her movements became shallow.

"IM CUMMING!" cries Selene loudly.

Her whole body shakes, as she came hard.

"Holy shit," moaned Chad, "I feel your pussy tightening around me. I feel you cumming on my dick!"

She leans her head against the counter wall. Her breathing sharp and shaky.

"S-Sorry," she said with quivering breath and laughs, "you make me cum so easily."

"I know I do," Chad said with a smug grin, "you love how good I am don't you?"

"I really do," Selene said happily, "I love how you give me exactly what I want from sex."

She kisses him before sitting straight up. Slowly grinding on him.

"Now let's get you to cum now baby," said Selene, "I know you're close."

She begins picking up pace, same as Chad. Who held Selene's waist, as he continued ramming his cock in her.

After a few minutes, he gives a long moan.

"You close?" asked Selene tenderly, "you ready to cum?"

He moans again.

"Yes give It to me!" she encourages excitedly, "cum for me baby."

She quickly slides off his dick, and sits on his thighs as she jerks him. Sending five thick ropes out of his tip, which land on his stomach. She then hovers over him, as she licks it all up. Leaving his abdomen slightly wet. Then smacks her lips afterwards. Both lost in their afterglow and catching their breath.

Suddenly they heard the shower turn off.

"Get dressed," whispered Selene, "Tom's out now!"

Bathroom

Tom begins drying himself off and changing into his work attire.

Kitchen

Selene gets up and throws on her robe. Tying it around her, as Chad pulls on his sweats. They were about to kiss again, before Selene halts it.

"Your cum is still on my lips," she whispered, "I want Tom to kiss them."

She smiles at him before slapping his firm ass and giggles.

"Now go sit at the table" she said, "and I'll pour my lover some coffee."

Chad walks over to the table and sits down, as Selene gets everything ready. Then she begins to cook Tom's breakfast. Cracking two eggs into a frying pan and gently using a spatula to turn them. Then places two pieces of bread into the toaster.

"Everyday It's the same thing for Tom," sighed Selene to Chad, "scrambled eggs and toast."

"You don't have to cook his breakfast Selene," said Chad, "a real man would have made you both breakfast or taken you out for brunch."

"Wouldn't that be nice," sighs Selene, "I seriously can't remember the last time I was made breakfast or taken out on a romantic getaway."

"Tell you what Selene," said Chad, "I'll treat you to a fancy breakfast."

"Oh Chad," cooed Selene, "I love that idea...but what about Robert? He'll get jealous."

"Do you REALLY want him going with us?" said Chad, "do you Selene?"

She pauses in thought.

"Good point," agreed Selene, "no I don't."

"The reason behind not taking Robert," said Chad, "is that after our meal, we'll be fucking in your car."

"Oh so kinky," giggled Selene, "will we be in the backseat or front?"

"Backseat babe," confirmed Chad, "Im going to make you forget everything."

Oooooh I love the sound of that," laughed Selene.

"We'll leave after Tom is gone," said Chad, "wear something nice."

"Depends on where we are going," said Selene, "what do you have planned sweetie?"

"A nice bistro in town," said Chad, "my father owns the business and I can get our meals for a reasonable price."

"That's the one Tom and I have been trying to get into," gasped Selene, "I heard you have to book a reserve in advance."

"It'll be no problem if I'm there babe," said Chad, "now where's that coffee?"

She pours a cup of coffee for Chad and hands it to him. As he takes it from her, her hand lingers over his. They both look at each other.

"Chad," began Selene, "I think I lo-"

Suddenly the bathroom door opens and she resumes cooking Tom's breakfast.

Hallway

Tom exits the bathroom and walks to Robert's room. Opening his door quietly and saw his son snoring away.

"See you later buddy," said Tom quietly before closing the door.

Kitchen

Tom walks into the dining room and sees Selene behind the counter. Chad was up too, enjoying a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Upon seeing Tom, Selene smiles warmly. Something Tom was used to. Not knowing what took place, while he was in the shower. Selene gives him a good morning kiss, which he returns wholeheartedly.

Tom notices her lips had a salty taste to them and quickly stops wondering why, as Chad was smirking at him.

"Hi hun," said Selene after kissing him, "sleep well?"

"Not really," said Tom yawning, "had the most bizarre dream. I thought I woke up and saw you cheating on me. Then you forced me to eat your cum filled pussy as you sucked the guy's dick above me."

She touches his cheek affectionately.

"Baby it was just a dream," she said softly, "do you REALLY think I'd cheat on my wonderful husband of twenty years?"

"Even though I did all day yesterday," thought Selene mischievously.

Tom hung his head in embarrassment. Chad snickers at Tom's stupidity. Selene smiles inwardly herself.

Tom looks back up.

"It was just a dream," he agreed, "just a horrible nightmare."

Selene leans across the counter. Chad takes a sip of his coffee, as he continues to listen to Selene and Tom's conversation.

"I'm curious though," she asked Tom quietly, "what type of man was I cheating on you with in your dream?"

"It was him...our son's first friend," Tom said quietly and points at Chad.

Chad snickered into his cup. Selene looked at Chad and smiled.

"If only you knew," thought Chad and Selene in unison.

"Chad?" said Selene pretending to be shocked, "I was cheating on you with our son's first friend?"

"I know how it sounds," said Tom, "but it's true. You were even clinging to him, as he fucked you against the wall."

"He must HAVE been fucking me really good then," joked Selene with a little smirk.

She gave Chad a wink, who smiled smugly back at her.

"He seriously was," said Tom, "and when you saw me awake, you made me eat your cum filled pussy. As I did that, you were sucking his big dick above me."

"Oh sweetie," thought Selene mischievously, "all that DID happen last night though."

"I must have enjoyed it," said Selene, "sucking Chad's big cock above you."

Tom nods his head.

"That's not the best part," thought Selene, "I loved sucking my juices off it and his cum was so yummy too."

"Then after swallowing his cum," finished Tom, "you snuggled tightly and fell asleep next to him."

She kisses Tom again.

"Tom," began Selene, "have you ever thought in all our twenty years together, that I would cheat on you and force you to see those things?"

"No..." answered Tom.

"Why would I?" she continued, "when I'm happily married to a wonderful man, who means everything to me."

"What a crock of shit," she scolded herself, "you may be married to the guy, but you WERE fucking another man in front of him."

"Chad is something else," her repressed self added, "you haven't been fucked like that in years, have you? He also satisfies you way better than Tom ever has."

"I know you wouldn't," said Tom sadly, "I think it's just..."

"Just?" repeated Selene, "just what?"

"I know I'm not like the guys you fancied in high school." said Tom, "I'm not well endowed, muscular or attractive. I was not even popular either for that matter. Hell I was still a virgin by the time we got engaged."

Chad chuckled quietly, Selene knew that was funny too. But Tom was head over hills for her back then and she knew it. But why did she get with Tom in the first place? He wasn't even a adequate lover and even left her unsatisfied many times during their lovemaking. Although she did like how he would grab and spank her ass, when she rode him or kissed him. Then again, maybe it was Chad.

"I know hun," she said sympathetically, "but I liked you for you. I didn't care if you weren't muscular, attractive, handsome or had a big dick."

She smiled to herself as she stated those qualities.

"Because, right now I already found someone with those things in mind." she thought mischieviously and glanced at Chad.

Tom sat down as Selene walked the table with his breakfast. Then sits next to Chad, as she drinks her coffee. She smiles warmly at both men, who do the same. Her hand interlocked with Chad's under the table. Both waiting impatiently for Tom to finish and leave for work.

After breakfast, Tom gets up and grabs his coat. Then kisses Selene goodbye and leaves for work.

Living room

Selene waves from the window as Tom pulls out of the driveway. Then takes off down the road. Chad walks up behind her. She turns around and flung her arms around him.

"So he's gone now?" said Chad running his hands up and down her body.

"Yes," Selene said, "Gone for awhile."

"Want to have leave now?" suggested Chad.

"Yes," said Selene.

They went to her room and got dressed. Selene opens the closet and grabs a outfit. Then hands Chad one of Tom's causal outfits.

"I swear," said Selene, "I seriously don't understand Tom at all. He has clothes that will never fit him."

"But on the other hand," she smirks looking Chad up and down, "you look damn good in his clothes."

"Why not make this official then?" said Chad, "let's both agree to a relationship."

Selene looks at him, a smile spreading on her face.

"Why not," agreed Selene, "it's only natural. We both like each other and enjoy being around each other."

He steps up behind her and turns her around. Pinning her against the closet door, a serious look on his face.

"I should let you know," he said, "I'm not really your son's friend-"

She cuts him off.

"Sweetie did you really think I didn't know?" she said.

"You're taking that news surprisingly well," said Chad, "I also pick on and tease him too."

"That's being a friend in my book," she stated, "and if you continue to be his friend."

She cocks her head to the side and looks at him mischievously.

"I'll reward my boyfriend every time you come over" she whispered.

"Now let's go." she said, "before he walks up."

"He's going to be so pissed," said Chad laughing.

They left the bedroom and head for the front door. Selene wrote a sticky note and left twenty dollars for Robert. Then they got into her car and drove off down the road.

Robert's room.

I woke up to my alarm clock and silenced it. Normally mom would wake me up before noon. But for some reason, she didn't today. There was also no smell of breakfast either, which was odd. Maybe mom is still asleep or something. I got out of bed and yawned as I headed for my bedroom door.

Hallway

It was very quiet coming out of my room. I headed down the hall to my parents' room, and noticed the door was open. Which was odd again, as mom ALWAYS made sure to shut her bedroom door before leaving the room or sleeping. I quietly entered as not to possibility disturb her sleep.

Selene and Tom's room

Upon entering, there was nobody there. Except for mom's robe on the floor and her favorite perfume lingering in the air. She's probably in the kitchen.

Hallway

I exited her room and walked towards the living room area.

Living room/Kitchen

"Mom?" I called out.

Silence greeted me. I noticed a sticky note on the counter, along with twenty dollars.

"Robert. I will be back in a few hours. Here is twenty dollars, buy yourself some lunch if you are hungry. Having lunch with old friends."

I pocketed the twenty and grumbled. Guess I'll just made myself some sandwiches and watch some anime. I wonder what friends mom is having lunch with?

Bistro

Selene and Chad sat across from each other talking, as they waited for their meals.

"Seriously Chad," gasped Selene, "I can't believe your father owns this place or that you can eat here for a low price."

"I told you babe," said Chad, "you deserve a day like this. Today's my treat."

Selene blushes as he said that and leans across the table to kiss him.

"I do," smiles Selene, "I feel free right now. Today is amazing."

She places her hand over his.

"Chad," began Selene happily, "I think I'm in love with you. You treat me so much better than my own husband has."

"Tom can never know," she continued, "that we're together. Robert too."

"Who cares what both those wimps think," said Chad.

"True," Selene reluctantly agreed, "who cares. I'm happy and that is all that matters."

They smile at each other as their food arrives. Just as they were beginning to eat, Chad's father approaches their table.

"Hello son and Mrs. Selene," said Jack Parker, "how are your meals?"

Selene smiles happily at him, before swallowing her food.

"Just delicious Mr. Parker," she boasts, "better than my cooking and I'm pretty good myself."

"Glad you're enjoying it," said Jack, "I was meaning to ask why you two are here."

"Oh," said a flustered Selene, "um...-"

"Dad," said Chad, "I was telling Mrs. Cooper about your restaurant and she wanted to try it."

Selene nods her head.

"Such a gentleman my son is," said Jack Parker, "don't you agree Mrs. Selene?"

Again she nods her head beaming at Chad.

"He sure is Mr. Jack," said Selene, "he's such a wonderful friend and mentor to my son."

"Is he now?" said Jack, "that's wonderful news. I'm happy our children are friends."

Me too Mr. Jack, "me too."

He looks at Selene and then at his son.

"To be honest," said Jack, "it looks like you two are on a date."

Selene gives a nervous laugh.

"Oh my," said Selene, "it does doesn't it?"

"Dad we are," said Chad, "she never gets a day to herself or anything."

Jack looks at Selene. As if trying to decide something.

"My wife Barbara and I are having a dinner party this evening," said Jack to Selene, "please say you'll come to our house tonight and join us?"

"I would love to," said Selene, "it's an honor to be invited."

"Excellent," said Jack, "I'll inform Barbara when I'm done here."

He pats Chad on the back as he walks away.

"The meal is already paid for," Jack continued, "also have dessert too. Take your time."

He turns around the corner as Selene sighs. She smiles at Chad warmly and leans across the table. Kissing Chad briefly before sitting back down.

"That's my father for you," said Chad rolling his eyes, "How can I be a great guy to you, if he pays the bill?"

Selene touches his hand.

"Chad you are a great guy to me," said Selene, "ever since we first met. Im enjoying myself with you."

"Because I-," she looks away briefly, "I love you. You done more for me than my own pathetic husband has. You...complete me."

She sighs as their hands locked together. She smiles before looking away.

"But I need to end things with him," she said quietly, "If I want to continue this relationship we have."

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,042 Followers
12