Mom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll make sure I'm the right choice during and after the dinner party." said Chad

They kissed again, then started making out. Pushing their plates away, as they gave into the moment and started undressing partly. Chad unbuckled his jeans, as Selene slide her panties off. Then began fucking against the table quietly.

Unknown to them, Jack Parker heard everything. He smiles wickedly as he heard them both orgasm in unison. He takes out his phone and texts his wife Barbara Parker. Then smiles again as he watches them catching their breath and are still connected. Then finally turns to leave, as he heard Selene moan out Chad's name.

"This week's dinner party," thought Jack wickedly, "will be the best one yet."

Selene and Chad walk out of the diner looking happier than when they got in. Smiling at each other, as Selene giggly clung to his toned arm. They caught Jack getting into his car.

"Thanks again for the lovely meal Jack," said Selene, "I cn see where Chad gets his good looks from."

He laughs.

"I thank you for the compliment Selene," said Jack, "were I a single man, I'd ask you for a date."

"Such a charmer your father is Chad," said Selene giggling, "just like you."

"I'll see you at home Chad," winked Jack, "or better yet I'll drive you home myself."

Chad hugs Selene tightly. Then got into his father's car. Selene sighs as she got into hers. She really wanted to drive him home herself. Besides she'll be seeing him all night during the dinner party. She smiles and heads for home. Chad's cum smeared on her panties and also dripping from inside her. She was content.

12