Mom Punishes Her Son

Story Info
Punishing her son for wrecking her house.
1.9k words
4.3
70k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a four-day business trip, Margot came home. After walking into the door, her bag in hand, she saw the whole house was completely and totally trashed. Everywhere she looked she could see beer cans lining the floor, some kind of liquid was soaked into the carpet, and there seemed to be pizza stuck to the ceiling. And, when she came into the living room, Randy, a boy she only knew to be a drug dealer who'd been in and out of trouble his whole life, was passed out on the couch with pictures of dicks all over his face drawn in sharpie.

"Holy shit!" She shouted, waking Randy, the 18-year-old boy up, "Get the fuck out of my house!"

Randy didn't seem to expect to be suddenly woken up in this way and immediately stood up and stared at Margot in a still-drunk haze, "I'm sorry Mrs., um, Fred's Mom. I didn't mean to pee on the carpet."

Margot groaned, so that was what was soaked into the carpet, "Goddammit Randy! If you don't get out of my house right now I swear I'm gonna rip your balls off and shove them up your ass!" Margot was usually never this vulgar but she was fucking pissed.

Randy, upon hearing those words, was suddenly and totally awake, and he was just as suddenly and totally gone out the door already. "What a fucking coward," Margot said under her breath. It was time to punish her son.

Margot was livid as she stormed up the stairs and into her son's room where he slept, "You are in more trouble than you've ever been in your FUCKING LIFE, MISTER!" She yelled as she stomped up the stairs, sure to make as much noise as possible to be sure her son was awake when she came in to yell at him, "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO TO YOU FRED! I'VE NEVER BEEN SO FUCKING PISSED IN ALL MY LIFE!" Margot was angry, she threw open her adult son's bedroom door, and opened her mouth to shout some more but instead gasped in shock at the sight before her. Fred was completely naked lying on his back with no blanket in sight. He also had a humongous erection as he slept off the drinking from the night before. Margot had never seen a dick so large before. It stuck straight up in the air like a rocket ready to be launched into space. It was at least as thick as her wrist and nearly as long as her forearm. Her son was hung.

She just stood there gaping at it for a moment, "Oh my fucking god!" She spoke under her breath and only then thought there might be more of Fred's friends around. She glanced back in the hall and around the room. Still unsure she quickly walked up to her room and just to be sure check the bathtub before coming back into her son's room. Margot knew now it was only her and her son in the house. She was alone with his massive erection while he slept. She stared at it longingly. It had been a very long trip and she knew a good fuck was just what she needed to set her mind at ease. Especially after discovering what a mess her son had made of the house while she was away.

Still, as she came back into her son's room, Margot could hardly believe what she was seeing. She approached slowly to Fred's gigantic, angry-looking erection. She got down on her knees next to the bed. She saw that his huge cockhead was leaking pre-cum and this made her unconsciously lick her lips. "Holy fuck," she said under her breath, "Well, you sure didn't get this from your father." She licked her lips again, unsure exactly what she wanted to do now that she's discovered what heat her son has been packing.

That was when Fred, the 19-year-old man, suddenly woke up. He noticed his Mom was standing there in a business dress with a low-cut top to show off her huge boobs. But he also noticed he was naked, "Oh shit, Mom," he shouted as he grabbed a nearby pillow to cover himself up and tried to put it over his hard cock.

But Margot wasn't having that. She pushed the pillow away. "No, son," she said simply, "You're in a lot of trouble." As she said this she took hold of his gigantic cock. "A whole lot of fucking trouble for throwing a party while I was away."

Fred watched, barely believing what was happening as his mother, still gripping his cock, got on the foot of the bed so her head was level with his dick while she was on her knees. He noticed that he could see down her dress now and her tits were fully exposed to him. He moaned slightly and his dick jumped in his mother's hands while he ogled her gorgeous tits.

"Look at your cock, son," She said, Margot was slowly stroking it now, "There's something wrong with it. Cocks aren't supposed to be as large as yours." She let go of his dick so she could hold her forearm up to it, "See, son, your dick is as long as my arm. No cock is meant to be that big."

Fred gulped, he wasn't sure if he was really in trouble or not, also his mother was stroking his dick, "Uh, is there something you can do to fix it?" He asked, somewhat suggestively.

Margot smiled slightly, "Lay back, son, I think I can help." Fred laid down fully on the bed while she gripped his angry-looking dick. She started stroking it fully with both hands, "Yes, Fred, your cock is definitely in dire need. I'm going to have to do this as part of your punishment. Just to make sure you've learned your lesson about messing up Mommy's house."

Fred wasn't sure what she was talking about but didn't care. "Um, okay," His mother continued to stroke him, getting faster for a moment before suddenly stopping.

"This isn't working, I'm going to have to try something else." She said as she gripped his shaft about the bottom and started moving his dick back and forth, "I don't know what else I could try though. I haven't seen a dick so swollen before. Maybe I should call a doctor." While she was saying this she was getting closer and closer to the head of her son's cock, until her lips were almost touching it. Then she moved away again, "I just don't know Fred. I think you might die." She loved teasing him, this was part of his punishment after all.

"Maybe you could-," Fred started to say.

"No," Margot said sternly, cutting him off, "you don't get to decide how I take care of your fucking humongous cock." While she said this she stuck her tongue out and licked up some of the pre-cum from his cockhead.

Fred moaned in pleasure and put his head back down again. He wasn't sure what had come over his sexy mom, but he didn't mind.

Margot sucked her son's cock into her mouth for a moment before taking it out again, "It's too big son, you can't expect me to...," Then she put her mouth over his cock again and gave it a few more sucks, before taking her mouth off his cock again, "No way son, there's just no way your fuckstick can fit," and then she sucked it about halfway down his shaft and stayed there for a moment, getting used to it as it started to fill her throat, then her head off his dick again, "Son, you can't do this to your Mommy. You can't," and then she sucked him all the way in, feeling her son's cock go down her throat, she started to really suck his dick, moving faster and faster as she did so.

"Holy shit Mom," Fred cried out, "You suck me so fucking good!" He was in seventh heaven as his mother fucked his dick with her mouth.

She stopped throat-fucking him, "I'm so fucking horny now Fred," as she said this she ripped off her dress, "I need to ride your giant cock. I don't care if you're my son. It's time to fuck Mommy." As she said this she got up and stood over her son so she could slowly lower herself down. She grabbed his dick, lined it up with her soaked pussy, and moaned loudly as she impaled herself on her son's giant cock. She fell forward, embracing him and smothering her face with her tits. Fred immediately started sucking on her nipples as he took his hands and groped her huge tits. This was too much and she started to cum on her son's giant cock. But this only made her start moving her ass, slowly at first while she fucked her son, then turning into quick, passionate bouncing. She was fucking her son, and she fucking loved it!

"OH, BABY!" Margot cried out, "MY SON IS FUCKING ME AND I DON'T EVER WANT HIM TO STOP!" She meant it too. This giant cock was filling her cunt with more pleasure than she'd ever felt before in her life. She needed to keep fucking her son, no matter how much trouble he might be in.

She started to cum again but as she was doing so her son suddenly grabbed her and threw her on her back, "Now it's my turn to taste you, Mom!" He announced as he pulled her to the edge of the bed, and bent over so he could stick his face in his mother's cooch. He started lapping away at her clit while he simultaneously finger fucked her hot cunt.

"Oh my god, son!" She shouted as she was absorbed in the pleasure her son was causing to her pussy. "You're making me feel so fucking good!" She shouted.

Then her son stood up again, and she realized she was in the perfect position for Fred to start royally fucking her from his standing position. And he did, filling her up fully with his gigantic cock. "OH SHIT! FUCK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME! CUM FOR ME! CUM FOR ME SON!" She shouted as she started cumming again, the third time she'd done so with her son.

Fred was fucking his mom so hard that he had to get on the bed with her again as she slowly was pushed from the bottom of the bed to the top from her son's forceful fucking. She'd never felt as good as she did right then. And she was sure she was going to need her son's service every day for the rest of her life after that, "Oh God Son!" She shouted, "I need you! FUCK ME! I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME!"

"I"m Cumming," Fred announced as he continued his assault on his mother's cunt.

"CUM IN ME FRED!" She shouted, "FILL YOUR MOTHER'S WOMB WITH YOUR SINFUL SEED!" She was cumming herself as she felt Fred cumming inside her, "That's a good boy," she said as they both came, "Always listen to your mother."

Fred pulled out of his mom and lied next to her on the bed. She saw that his impressive cock was still incredibly hard, "I think, for my next business trip, I'm going to take you with me. At least that will give me something to do in our shared hotel room."