All Comments on 'Mom Punishes Her Son'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Yes moms see their son's erections, and yes some are big.

And yes some truly desire instead of being shamefaced.

Mine was the only honest one " you're not as big but use it so much better "

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 2 cents

Too short. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

grayge37grayge37over 2 years ago

Nothing special about the whole thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had wanted my mother when adulting but it never happened.

She was nothing special to look at so it was more for the love than the sex that I had desired her.

A couple of years after realizing my desires, she actually divorced my father and for a very short time I had moved in with her but she pretty much never acknowledged my existence.

Your story in some ways reminds me of those days and now that I have read it, I look back at my age then and I "feel" your age as to how you have written this story. I sense you a bit on the young side with an error here or there in the story. A bit more maturity required and with some experience you will have the potential to write a really good story. No full stars from me as there is a lot of room for potential. Thanks for the read.

Bassey4pussyloveBassey4pussylovealmost 2 years ago

This is simply a thrash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God sucks cock and swallows everyday of the year.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a quickie of a story, absolutely stupid, but a good jerk off. The mom's reactions make no sense unless she is a confirmed nymphomaniac.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous