Mom Reluctantly Gives Sex Advice

Story Info
Hot Mother thinks her son is clueless to sex and helps out.
6k words
4.56
71.9k
134
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,180 Followers

Summer 2023

My best friend Brian shared a huge secret with me a few months back. He was having a hot sexual affair with his big sister. Brian is a lot like me, tall 18 years old and just finished High School. His sister Ashley is 20 years old and the introverted type. She is very attractive but kinda shy. I would have fucked her too, if I was him.

After promising to never tell anyone, I begged him for the juicy information. He told me some of the sexy things they did and how they snuck around. It sounded hot and exciting to me; he was one lucky guy. What I really wanted to know was how it started. Brian explained how he saw her naked a few times and started to crush on her. Then he began spying on her and saw her naked often. Then he told her she was really hot, and she just laughed it off.

Then he got bold and showed her his cock, to her surprise. She smiled and looked at it in amazement and didn't tell their parents. Brian has a very big cock like mine. I saw his cock while peeing at the movies together. After flashing her several more times, he got her to touch it. From then on, he's been boning her constantly. I was so jealous, but he gave me a few ideas I wanted to try on my mom.

My parents have been divorced a long time. They got married too young and grew apart. I love my mom and dad a lot. My dad remarried, so I live with my mom and little sister. Mom has dated some men over the years but nothing too serious. It's been 2 or 3 years now since mom has seen anyone at all, as far as I know. She seemed Ok just being a mom to me and my 14-year-old sister Chelsea. Chelsea is cute and very popular so she's always busy. I hardly see her at all, which leaves me alone with mom frequently.

Mom is 38 and started looking much younger, when she quit smoking. Then she began running and working out at the gym. She also began dieting and ate high protein foods and salads exclusively. She began wearing yoga pants a lot more and I noticed that she turned a lot of heads. I started to crush on my mom hard.

My mom is a beautiful blonde with cute cat like blue eyes. She's a small woman at 5'1", with small boobs and a fine ass. I started doing as many activities with mom as possible, since Brian was usually busy fucking his sister. I went shopping with her and took long walks with her. I helped her clean up the kitchen after dinner and paid a lot more attention to her.

The hotter she dressed the more time I spent inspecting her sexy body. I wanted mom to take my virginity, more than anyone. I decided to try flashing my cock to mom like Brian did to his sister, to see her reaction. But how and when?

I came up with a good idea. I decided to ask my mom for some pointers on how to romance a woman. This would open up avenues of sexual topics. So, after a long walk with mom my cock was hard from scoping her ass for an hour. When we got back, I was nervous but decided to go through with my plan.

"That was a great walk mom, how do you feel?"

"I feel wonderful, I'm ready for a shower now." She said as she looked a little hot and sweaty.

"Mom, can we talk for a minute, or do you need a shower right now?"

"No, we can talk." She said with concern.

Mom followed me into the kitchen, and I grabbed us a few waters. Mom sat down at the kitchen table and turned to me as I stood. I acted kind and concerned at first.

"Mom, I can't seem to keep a girl and I'm starting to wonder if there is anything wrong with me. I want real romance and passion; I can't seem to get even close."

"Oh son, you are very handsome, smart and loveable. Be patient, it will come." She said with care.

"Thanks mom, but first off, I'm still a virgin. Do you want to know what I think?"

"No what?" Mom said with concern.

"Will you look at something and be totally honest?"

"Yes, of course!"

At that moment, I decided to show my mom my hard cock. I approached mom and my heart raced with excitement. I didn't look her in the face at first.

"Ok, please be honest mom."

I pulled my shorts down quickly, and my cock popped out. It was hard and upright, and less than 2 feet from her face. I held it and pointed it at her mouth.

"Mom does my cock look weird?" I asked as she looked away at first.

"Son what are you doing?" She protested.

"See, it's gross, isn't it?" I said upset. It was my cover.

Mom forced herself to look at it again, She, was dumbfounded. I stepped forward and put it right in her face. It was 1 foot away now. I turned myself side to side so she could get a good look at my big hard cock.

"It's gross right? That why." I asked sadly.

"No son, it looks normal."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, it's fine Steven, now pull your shorts up." Mom said blushing.

"Mom, will you touch it? Please just once to make sure it feels right?"

"No son, it's fine."

"I knew it, it's weird. I have a weird looking cock." I said more upset.

"Ok, fine, I'll check it." Mom said reluctantly.

Mom felt the length up and down a few times. I started to precum. "Mom what is that? Is that normal?" I asked about the precum.

"Yes, that's normal and this has to stop." She protested.

"Mom, you didn't feel the head. That is my main concern, is it ugly?"

"No son, your cock head is very nice. Most girls would love a cock like this."

Then mom let go of my cock and pulled up my shorts.

"Thanks mom, I appreciate that." I said with great fake relief.

"It's fine, let's keep this between us." She said sternly.

"I will mom."

"You promise?"

"Yes of course mom, I promise. Mom is it too small, my cock I mean?"

"No, it might be too big for a young girl. Now I need to take a shower." Mom left abruptly.

"Ok, thanks mom!"

Mom left a little flustered, I think she was turned on. My sister got home shortly after, so that ended it. No more teasing tonight, but the ice was broken, and mom took the bait. I was planning my next move on mom for tomorrow as I jacked off like crazy thinking about mom.

Breakfast was normal and mom was acting nice. Chelsea had plans for the day and wouldn't be back till dinner. So, after my sister left the day, the fun began with mom.

"Mom what are you doing today?"

"I'm going to the gym for a class this morning."

"Can I go with you? Brian is busy as usual today."

"Ok, but I'm leaving soon."

I was ready in no time and mom drove us to the fitness center. Mom wore lose fitting shorts and top over her hot sports bra and yoga pants. I looked my best for her, and we talked along the way. Then I brought up yesterday's cock inspection.

"Mom thank you for checking my junk yesterday, who else could I ask?"

"I understand Steven, I just didn't expect that."

"Are you mad at me?" I was playing innocent and dumb.

"No son, I guess I was the right person to ask."

"I had to know mom; you can understand.?"

"Yes, I do."

"Mom, I haven't seen many other guys cocks before, so I had no idea if I was normal or not. I saw Brians before and it was a lot like mine. Like the size and look of the head."

"Oh really."

"I also thought to ask you about my cock, because... well never mind."

"What Steven?"

"Well, I'd feel strange asking dad."

"It's Ok."

"Well, I know a few guys who are very close to their mom's." I was making this up as I went along.

"What do you mean?"

"Like they see their mom nude a lot and they do stuff sometimes."

"What kind of stuff?" She asked suspiciously.

"Can you keep a secret and not ask me any names? I promised I wouldn't tell on my buddies."

"Yes, I promise. Now please tell!" Mom seemed very interested.

"Ok, well, I know a few guys who have been taught stuff by their mom's."

"Taught, about sex?" She said in surprise.

"Yes, and they still mess around when the dads are gone."

"Oh my God!"

"I know, I was surprised at first too. But they make it seem so natural.

"Well, that is not a good thing to do with your son."

"Oh mom, don't be such a prude."

"I'm not a prude but that is wrong."

"Ok, Let's drop it."

"Yes, let's."

At that time, we pulled into the fitness center. We went in and worked out together the entire time. Then we took a yoga class together. There were a few hot women there, but I focused on mom. I also noticed guys checking out mom. She looked great and I was having fun. I wasn't jealous of the men occasionally looking at mom, but I mentioned it to her. She blew them off as not her type.

After working out with mom, we had a nice healthy lunch at a fancy restaurant. Then I got on the subject of her dating again.

"Thanks for lunch mom, this place is really nice."

"I love the healthy salads here."

"You look great mom; I think you are becoming more beautiful by the day."

"Thanks Steven, it just takes some effort and determination." She said confidently.

"Did you notice all the guys checking you out at the gym today?"

"Oh, I notice sometimes, but I'm not interested."

"What are you seeking mom? In the way of a man?"

"I'm not sure, I guess I'll know when I see him."

We enjoyed our lunch and walked around the mall for a while. Mom pointed out a few girls to me, which were cute, but I rejected. I pointed out some men to her which she rejected as well. I was glad she did, I was beginning to feel some jealousy. I didn't like all the looks mom was getting at the mall. Mom let me drive home and I drove good for her.

When we got home, we talked in the living room for a while. I began to ask her lot's questions about sex, I knew the answers too. Mom was very understanding and supportive. I enjoyed hearing her motherly reply's. Then we both got cleaned up for dinner, when my sister got home.

After dinner my sister left for a pool party, so I gladly stayed home with mom. We were in the kitchen when I suggested we have us a pool party. Mom eventually gave in, and we changed into our swimwear. I was stunned when mom came down for our party. She was wearing a bright yellow sexy bikini but covered her ass with a towel. I was sitting in a lounger and mom set up her stuff next to me. She had a glass of wine and a romance book. She laid her towel down and exposed her ass to me, as she bent over.

"Wow mom, you look great in yellow!" I said with her ass inches from my face.

"Thank you honey, this was a nice idea. we should use the pool more often."

"Sure, anytime mom.

She sat down on her towel and took a sip of wine. Her nipples looked hard, and she looked hot.

"You ready to jump in?"

"Sure, Ok!"

We walked over to the pools edge and felt the water with our toes. Then we sat down close to each other and dangled are feet in the water for a minute.

"The water feels great, doesn't it mom?"

"It is very nice on a warm night like this."

We playfully touched feet and splashed each other. Then I put my arm behind mom's back. Mom leaned into me a bit. I was getting very excited.

"Mom, you ready to jump in?"

"Ok."

Mom stood up and dove in quickly and swam to the far side underwater. I dove in after her and chased her down. I surfaced right next to her and poked her side gently with my finger. Then mom took off underwater again, swimming fast. I chased her down and grabbed her foot and stopped her, then let go. We surfaced facing each other, mom was all smiles.

Then I took off and mom chased me down and grabbed me around the chest and held on tight. We surfaced together and we splashed each other lightly. Then she took off and I caught up to her and pulled at her top. Somehow it unclasped and I was left holding mom's bikini top. Mom surfaced and spoke with a laugh.

"Give me that Steven."

She covered her boobs as she stood up. I teased her a bit with a big smile.

"Ok mom, turn around so I can put it back on you."

"Fine." She said sarcastically.

I stood behind her and could see her boobs pretty well. I still didn't see any nipples though. I put the top in place and mom adjusted it, as I set the clasp. I felt the sides of her breasts quickly before she could push me away. Then she swam off again. I caught her and wrapped my arms around her body. I had one arm around the top of her boobs and the other just under her boobs. She let me hold her for a few seconds, it felt nice. She had to feel my cock too, it was hard and against her ass.

"Mom this is really fun, you're so nice to me. Is this what romance feels like? Because I feel something special with you. I haven't ever felt like this with any girl before."

"Oh Steven, I guess so. I have fun with you too."

Mom turned around to face me, she looked so sexy with wet hair. I put my hands on her hips and smiled. Neither of us spoke for a minute. She put her hands on my hips and gave me an innocent smile. We just stared into each other's eyes with lust.

"Mom, you have the most gorgeous eyes."

"Thank you honey."

"Mom, I don't know how to kiss very good; can you please show me how?"

"Oh Steven, I don't know."

I didn't let her finish and put my lips to hers. I kissed her and pulled her in. Mom stopped me.

"Ok, just this once."

"Ok mom, thanks." I said with kindness.

"Ok son, copy what I do, and don't rush anything."

I approached mom's lips again and we kissed with more feeling. I pulled her closer as we kissed. Then I felt the sides of her boobs again. I opened up my mouth and mom followed my move. Then our tongues touched for the first time, and we began to kiss inappropriately. Mom was very gentle with her tongue, and I mimicked her moves. Kissing mom was like a dream. I learned the ways of seduction and foreplay from her. Soon mom was kissing me more aggressively and getting hot for me.

I took advantage of this and began feeling her hard nipples. She liked me to pinch hard, so I did as I was told. Soon we were kissing like lovers not mom and student. I Let my hands slide down to mom's ass. I pulled her in and forced her to feel my hard straining cock. I pulled her bikini bottoms up the crack of her ass and felt her buns. Mom had her hands on my face at the beginning, now she had her hands on my ass as well. Mom also began to feel my cock, which felt great. It was getting out of control, then I heard the front door slam. Chelsea was home.

"Mom, Chelsea just got home."

"Oh my God!"

Mom broke away and ran to her chair. I stayed in the pool and played it cool. Chelea made her way out back without any issues. Everything looked fine.

"Hi honey, how was the pool party?" Mom asked.

"We had a great time. They had food cake and everything."

"Were there any boys?" Mom asked.

"Just her brother and dad."

"We decided to have our own pool party sis." I boasted.

"Looks like it."

"Well, I'm going to change, you two have fun." She said as she walked off.

"We will!" I said back.

I swam in the pool for a while to settle down, as mom began to read her romance book. We played it cool, who knows if my sister was sneaking peeks at us. She seemed a little curious. After another 20 minutes, the party was over. I said my good nights to mom and gathered my stuff. I walked over and kissed my mom on the cheek before I went inside.

"Thanks mom, I feel more confident now. You were great!" I whispered into her ear.

"Night Steven." She said with a sigh.

I was so elated at the evening we shared together; I knew more was instore for us. I walked inside with a nasty grin, and head to my room. I couldn't believe what just happened with my mother. Kissing her was so amazing, I hope she wanted to do it more with me. I was hoping to get her to show me how to please a woman to the fullest.

I had never felt that much lust with any of my prior girlfriends. Mom had me hotter than ever for her, I was hoping she wanted to show me more. I had a feeling mom enjoyed my little game and had felt the same things I felt. I had this strong desire for my mom, I couldn't control it. I wanted her more than anything and I had to have her.

I asked Brian for some advice, and he told me to take it slow. Do not pressure her constantly, let her warmup to you now. I took his advice and it worked perfectly! For the next few days, I acted like mom was my buddy. I pretended like it was no big deal we kissed. She seemed a bit surprised I was so casual about everything.

I kept at it all week, until Chelsea said she was going to another Friday night pool party. I was hoping mom would suggest we have another one of our own. I waited and waited till Chelsea left after dinner. Then I made my move.

"Mom, would you like to hang out tonight? Maybe see a movie or something."

"Uh, sure. That sounds nice."

"Hey, I know what. Let's have a pool party.

"Ok, are you planning to invite anyone?"

"Just you mom."

She laughed and went to get ready. I did the same and met her back at the pool shortly after. I was wearing surfer shorts and waited for mom. I put on the outdoor music and settled down. Mom finally came down with a towel around her waist like last time, this time wearing a black top.

"Hi mom, you look nice, would you like a glass of wine?"

"Oh, please honey, that sounds nice."

As I got up mom stretched her towel out and showed off her sexy ass. Her bikini bottoms were almost a thong. My cock jumped at the sight of her beauty. I went in and got mom a glass of wine and a water for myself. I sat down next to mom and handed her the wine glass. We talked and laughed about things and kept things light. I fed mom a few more glasses of wine to break her walls down.

"Mom, you look nice in black; I've never seen that bikini on you before."

"You like it?"

"Yes, very much mom!"

"I have never worn it before. I didn't have the body for it."

"You do now mom."

"Thanks Steven."

"Your body is almost perfect mom; I hope to have a woman with a body as sexy as yours someday."

"Oh, thanks Steven."

"I wouldn't know what to do with it though, I'd probably mess that up."

"Oh Steven, you'd be fine."

"Mom, could you help me one more time? You must have some advice you could share with me?"

"Oh Steven, that might be too much to share with you."

"I understand mom, but could you just help me get my confidence up? Please, just this once?"

"Ok, but this is it."

"Thanks mom."

"We better take this inside." She said as she got up and gathered her stuff.

I followed her to the kitchen where she got more wine. Then I followed her to her bedroom. She took a gulp of wine and sat on the bed and motioned for me to sit next to her. I quickly sat down close to her.

"Steven, the main thing is not to rush a girl. Warm her up slowly, touch her softly and kiss her gently at first."

"Ok, I can do that."

"Do you know about a womans two g spots?"

"Not exactly mom, is that important?"

"Yes, very important, we can get to that later."

"Anything else?"

"That's enough for now."

"Can I try touching you mom and let me know what I do wrong, Ok?"

"Yes, but always start with a soft slow kisses son."

Mom looked so sexy in her bikini, and she was convinced she was helping me. I tried my best to make mom hot and wet. I kissed her cheek and put my free hand next to her breast. Then I let my hand slide across her breast and held her face with both hands and tenderly kissed her.

"Is this Ok mom?" I questioned abruptly. Knowing she was hot now.

"Yes, you're doing fine Steven."

I continued to kiss her softly and began to feel the sides of her breasts. Then as I went for her nipples I began to kiss her with my tongue gently. I teased the tip of her tongue as I gently touched her hard nipples. I reached behind mom and unclasped her bra. She covered her boobs at first, so I kept kissing her passionately. Then she put her arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

"You're doing very well Steven." She whispered in my ear.

I felt mom's breasts completely now. It was so erotic in that room. I knew all about the two womans pleasure spots. One is the clit, the other is the mushroom pad up inside. Hit those two things right and win a girl for life. I led mom on to believe she was showing me how to do all this stuff. She was so sweet at first, then very horny.

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,180 Followers
12