Mom Reluctantly Gives Sex Advice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my hand down to mom's bikini bottoms and touched around the outside and teased her. She kissed me harder and moved her pussy around as an invitation. Then I stopped and touched our tongues as I lightly touched her bikini at the same time. She giggled and I did it again and again. Mom spread her legs and made me feel welcome.

I slid my fingers under her bikini and felt around her pussy.

"Oh Steven, that's very nice."

I kept feeling all around her pussy lips without touching them. She kissed me hard and passionately. Then I felt her slit up and down a few times slowly, it was hot and wet. Mom was breathing though her nose now as we kissed. I finally went for her clit; it was stiff and made her crazy. She bit my lip softly, as I massaged her clit slowly at first, enjoying the sensations I was arousing in mom.

I quickly broke our kiss and pulled her bikini bottoms off. As I laid down next to mom, I went to work on her erogenous zones. We kissed as mom let me feel her pussy more. I went for her inner g spot and began to play with it and test her. Then I used my thumb to rub her clit at the same time. Mom seemed to love what I was doing and began to hump my hand as she got my hand all wet.

"Oh God Steven, you are so good to mommy!"

I bit her ear and sucked it as I felt her tight wet pussy. I pushed mom through many orgasms as she tried to pull my hand away. She was screaming my name and losing control. Mom had some hard-core orgasms at my strong hand. It was the highlight of my life. I pushed mom back and tried to eat her out. She was too sensitive and begged me to stop.

I fell on her, and we cuddled for a while. Not saying much, but just being affectionate and loving. Mom stayed naked as we cuddled and kissed softly. Mom was melting into my heart. I got behind her after a while and we spooned in the dark. I slid my shorts off slowly and let my hard cock touch mom's ass. I held her close and kissed her ear. Then I held her breast as we lay in silent lust. This was so warm and sensual, I loved holding mom like this.

Suddenly the front door slammed shut, Chelsea was home. We both forgot about her. I bolted to my room without Chelsea noticing anything off. I guess mom changed and went down to see how she was doing. I just stayed in my room and chilled out. I went to bed without saying good night to mom or Chelsea. It had been quite a night.

I woke up in the middle of the night to find mom snuggling up to me. I was pleasantly startled and pulled her close. We fell asleep in each other's arms for a while. When I woke up in the morning she was gone.

The next few days mom was very sweet to me. She wanted to cuddle, watch movies and hang out with me. Chelsea always went out to friends and left me and mom alone, till 11:00. That was her new curfew, so we could have more alone time.

I watched movies in mom's bed with her. I only kissed her and didn't make a move, this was Brians new advice. I played it nice and friendly with mom for a few days.

Chelsea wanted to go to a slumber party and come home Saturday morning, I was sure mom would go along with it. Mom agreed as long as she kept in touch, and I was excited to have mom for a whole night to myself. Mom suggested we have a pool party again and watch movies after. I was all in!

After Chelsea left us alone, I asked mom about pubic hair. If she liked it shaved or not. She said she never thought much about it, but liked mine trimmed like I had it. She asked me what I liked, and I said, I like it shaved completely. She seemed a little surprise and changed the subject. After a while she went to change for our pool party. I did the same.

I set up the pool and music. Then poured mom a big glass of wine and set it on the small table next to her chair. I was wearing a speedo I had, it showed my bulge quite well. Mom came down in a pink bikini that was very tight and sexy a while later.

"Wow mom, you look gorgeous!" She had on more make up than usual and looked stunning.

"Thank you, Steven. You look fine yourself."

"I got you a glass of wine, make yourself comfortable mom."

Mom didn't have her ass covered up this time and she sat down seductively.

"Mom, pink looks so nice on you!"

"Thank you, son, you look nice in a speedo. Where did you get that?"

"I got it for swimming but never wore it before. Do you like it?"

"Yes, it looks nice on you."

I gave her a nice smile, got up and kissed her cheek. Mom gave me a big smile back. I dove in the pool and mom was right behind me. She came up behind me and pulled at my speedo. We played around and laughed in the moonlight. I pulled my speedos off and swam off. Mom caught me and pulled me close. I turned around and we kissed passionately, not softly. Mom was horny!

I undid her top and tossed it on the deck, she smiled and laughed. We continued to kiss as I felt her boobs. Mom felt for my cock and began to stroke it. I pulled her bottoms off and tossed them on the deck. We were both nude and horny.

I felt for mom's pussy as she felt my cock. Her pussy hair was gone, and I was wild with lust for her. Mom shaved her pussy bald for me, and I wanted to see it up close. I carried her up and sat her on the edge of the pool. Mom put her legs over my shoulders and let me feast on her snatch.

Mom's pussy looked so cute and innocent. It was shaved completely and looked adorable. I spread her lips and I licked away with erotic lust. Mom squeezed her boobs as I ate her out. I used my finger in her inner g spot and licked and sucked her clit with force. Mom was moaning loud in no time. Her moans of pleasure made me realize I was doing everything right for her. I could taste her mild pussy cream as she made wild noises.

I increased my speed and pressure on her sensitive spots. Mom was certainly enjoying this to the fullest. Soon she had a mind-blowing orgasm and released more sex juice. I lapped it all up and pulled mom into the pool for a kiss. Mom immediately went for my hard cock.

"Mommy wants your big hard cock now!"

We took off to her room nude and jumped in her bed. We kissed and I slowed things down. I felt her up again and warmed her up slowly. Mom wasn't having it, she wanted cock and she wanted it now!

"Mom will you be my first?"

"Oh God yes son! Take your mom and make me yours!"

I put my cock at her wet entrance and pushed hard. Mom yelped as I pushed into her warm canal. Her pussy felt out of this world, it was tight wet and hot. My cock was in heaven, and so was I. I pushed harder and entered her more. Mom looked like she was in pain but smiled and kissed me hard. I pulled back and gave her a second to adjust to my size. Then pushed in firmly and almost made it all the way in. I pulled back slowly and all the way out. Mom was making loud sexy noises, which made me happy. Mom pulled at my ass.

I firmly pinned her down and plunged my cock all the way inside in her finally. Mom screamed very loud as she accepted all of my cock completely. I held myself fully inside her and kissed her hard. Mom was so aroused and excited, she seemed to be in ecstasy. I was too as I began to fuck mom harder and harder. I never knew pussy could feel so good, and my mom was so hot!

I fucked her harder and faster as I got closer to orgasm. It was too much for me, she felt too tight. her noises were too sexy, and the intensity of our sex was overwhelming.

"Mom, I'm going to cum..."

"Oh God honey, me too."

I power fucked her for a few more seconds and my body shook like crazy. I rubbed her clit with my thumb and we both exploded. I pulled out right before I came in her and continued to rub her clit. I shot huge amounts of cum on her tummy. I never felt anything like it before. It was very powerful.

"Oh Steven, Oh my lord. You are incredible son; nobody has ever made love to me like that before."

"That was my first-time making love with a woman. I've never felt so wonderful in my life mom."

"Me too son. You are far superior to your father in bed or any man I've ever been with."

"Thanks mom, now I am ready for a real girlfriend. Unless you only want me?"

"Oh son, this is so wrong but so hot!"

"So, it will be Ok if we only see each other secretly?"

"Yes, I think so."

"I only want you mom and nobody else."

"Oh son, you are so sweet."

"Mom, I had no idea sex could be so powerful!"

"Me neither, that was unbelievable."

I snuggled up to mom facing her and held her close, our bodies sweaty and in a pool of my cum. I was so in love with my mom at that moment. I could never imagine being with another woman like this. Mom gave in to my advances and look what happened. She let me take her body, the most wonderful thing a woman can give to a man, except her love. I never felt such strong love in all my life.

After cuddling for an hour, we took a shower together. Mom enjoyed washing my body and I loved washing her sexy body too. We had extended foreplay, and I was glad we were not done. Chelsea was gone for the night, and it was a fucking fest with mom that night. Almost every night since too.

After we showered mom put on some sexy underwear. That didn't last long as I was soon pulling them off and licking her shaved pussy. Then I fucked her again that night 3 more times. We tried different positions and 69'd for a long time. I wore her out and she was sore the next day.

What started out as a crush on my mother, turned into a serious romance. Mom seemed completely fine with our situation. She enjoyed it so much; she didn't care if it was incest. I didn't either. Mom turned into a very sexual passionate woman. She wanted sex as much as I did. She wanted to explore all my sexual interests and try everything. Mom tried to take me anally, but I was too thick and gave up. I didn't want to hurt her, and her pussy was tight enough.

After several weeks of sex, didn't care what people thought of us. We held hands and kissed in public. We went to movies and hotels. We are a solid couple. A son and mom can have a relationship like ours. You just have to take it seriously or it won't work.

Mom loves to model her sexy clothes for me, she loves to make me horny. Mom is always ready for sex as long as my sister is gone. We are like two horny teens; we sneak around and have sex all the time. I turned mom into a nymph, she loves our sex so much, she can't stop.

Note to moms out there. Most sons want to make love with their mothers. Moms should accept this and be open to educating their sons about good sex. Sex is better than drugs and booze, be a good a mom. Make love with your son or offer some help! He will love you forever!

12