Mom Rules No Longer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And, just so we're perfectly clear," Rose finishes, "we're not going to go easy on her. Piercings, tattoos, hair cuts, clothes, bondage, enemas... everything is on the table, short of, I don't know, amputations, or infecting her with diseases or whatever. She's our fucking property."

My cock strains in my pants. I slide our joined hands over to it, so Rose can feel. She's perfect. That was perfect.

Kara sees, and smiles.

"Sure you wouldn't be more comfortable in panties, Gil?" she asks.

"Fuck off," Rose says immediately.

That finally gets a rise out of Kara. She raises her eyebrows, and holds Rose's gaze for a few moments. Rose doesn't blink.

Kara relents. Her hands go up again.

"I always liked you two," she says. "Still do, actually. I had a feeling that was going to be the offer on the table."

"So we're done, then?" I ask. "How long does she need? Three days? It's a yes or a no. It's you or us."

Mom whines. It's pathetic. Kara gives her ass a few warning swats. The hand on Mom's head grips her hair. It's bound up tightly in a bun. Kara can grasp it like a handle. That's all she does for now, but it's clear she could cause some real pain. Mom knows. Mom quiets down.

"Well, now, hang on," Kara says. "Let's not be so hasty. Take a step back. You guys gotta start thinking like owners, now, in case your Mom says yes. Lots of new responsibilities."

"Your point?" I ask.

"Do that lawyer thing, Gil," she says. "You too, Rose. Take your emotions out of the equation for a minute. Think about how good I was at enforcing your mom's rules. If Dee-Dee takes her offer, maybe you guys want to make me one, too? What's the word, Gil? You know what I'm talking about."

I ignore the nickname, though I'm surprised I've never heard it before. It's not unusual on its face. Mom's name is Diane. 'Die-Die' would sound stupid, so it's 'Dee-Dee' instead.

"Contingent," I reply. "An offer contingent upon an event outside the scope."

Rose kisses my cheek. She likes the lawyer talk. She's already pretty good at it, too. She moves our joined hands to her leg. It's close enough that I can feel some heat radiating from her pussy.

It's not just from the lawyer talk. She's feeling the potential here. We both are.

Kara smiles again. Credit where it's due; she's unflappable. She may not pull off being butch, but she's got top and dom energy for days. She radiates easy, predatory confidence. She's got Mom over her knee, and mostly calm. That alone is a testament to her skills, and not just her sexual ones.

"Yeah, that's it," she says. "I miss that, you know. I miss our banter. Do you miss me, Gil?"

"Gil's done better," Rose says. "Maybe if you'd been less stubborn and been a real second girlfriend to him, he'd be more tempted now."

Kara focuses on her.

"We were pretty good second girlfriends ourselves, Rose," she says. "I made you cum a lot. And I think you know Gil likes me -- well, he likes my body, anyway. He'd fuck me if I let him."

I can't tell if Kara is getting to Rose or not. Neither of us can deny the facts. Kara was -- is - a sex master, and a sex machine. On Mom's orders, she milked orgasms out of Rose like she milked cum out of me. It was a fucked up relationship, but it was intense. She's also fucking hot; Rose and I both think so. It doesn't make us jealous or envious. It's just one of those things. We're both possessed by the family demon. We both love sex. Kara is pure sex.

I lean over and whisper in my little sister's ear.

"It's up to you, baby," I whisper. "I'd listen to you drag this bitch all day. I don't need her. If I never see her again, I won't lose a wink of sleep. That's how fucking perfect you are for me."

Rose smiles. She squeezes my hand again. She turns to kiss me, and this time we don't stop at a quick peck. We give Kara a little show.

"I want to make her an offer, Gil," she whispers to me after we finish. "Is that okay? Do you trust me?"

"With my life," I whisper back.

"Mmmm, but with your ass?" she asks.

"Especially," I reply.

We turn towards Kara again. We're equal partners. She can't come between us.

"Five days a week," Rose begins. Her voice is bright, clear, and strong. "You're Mom's warden. You enforce our rules. You whip her into shape, like you did with us -- literally, if you have to. Diet and exercise. We'll leave the details to you, but we're not tolerating a lazy slave, or a fat, saggy fuck toy."

Mom whines again. Kara sets her straight immediately with more swats. They're harder this time. They're still a mere fraction of what Kara can do.

"She's forty-seven," Kara says. "She gave birth to two kids. Maybe if I'd started working with her right afterwards... I dunno. You gotta be realistic."

"We can be," Rose answers, "but we expect some results. If we lose ten hours a week of slave time to workouts and she stays flabby, you're fired, and she's fucked -- and no, not in the fun way."

"Well God damn," Kara says. "Good for you, Rosie."

"Rose," my sister corrects her.

Kara lifts her hands again.

"Sorry, Rose," she says. "Old habits. That's my bad. I'll work on it."

Rose gives a satisfied huff. Kara nods, inviting her to continue. 'Five days a week' carries an implication. Rose isn't quite ready to drop that shoe, though. Sticks and carrots; carrots and sticks. There's a flow to negotiations, and to presenting offers.

"As payment," she says, "you get to play with Mom. She needs to do her chores, of course, but outside of that, you two can play warden and prison bitch five days a week. Gil and I are willing to set clear rules for doling out Mom's orgasms. If she's a good slave for us, she'll get standing permission on a daily basis. You guys can have fun. If she's a bad slave, well... you can still have fun."

Kara shrugs.

"That's not nearly as good as it sounds, Rose," she says. "You already said Dee-dee's going to be your fuck toy if you want. What's stopping you from monopolizing all her time?"

"Fair enough," Rose concedes. "Tell you what: let's lean in to the prison bitch concept. As long as Mom's holding on to your belt loop -- mouth on your pussy, tits, or asshole, getting spanked or whipped, or with your fingers, fist, or strapon inside of her -- then we won't snatch her away, unless there's a legitimate chore waiting. We might join in, but you'll be able to direct the action, as far her body and yours are concerned."

Kara grins. She moves her hand closer to Mom's chastity-covered cleft and works her ass flesh. Mom groans a little, and this time Kara's fine with it. It's properly submissive. It's a little bitch noise.

"That's not bad," she says, "but I need just a little more. I need nights. Lights out, and she's mine. I have a feeling you two will be preoccupied anyways."

Mom grunts her approval through the gag. Kara smiles, but swats her fat ass anyway. I give Kara a nod of respect. She's an excellent dom. Nothing gets by her. Mom gets one choice: accept the threshold offer, or reject it. If she does, then everything else is between Kara and us.

"That's acceptable," Rose says.

"Well then, I think I could work with that," Kara replies. "That's a nice little carrot. So now show me the stick."

I raise my eyebrows in spite of myself. I never thought Kara was dumb, but I'm a little surprised how keyed in she is to this fucked up shit. Of course the two future lawyers would be, especially two that inherited Dee-Dee's sex drive. Kara's a fitness freak. I guess maybe she's deeper into the BDSM scene than I realized -- like, officially. I guess maybe Mom is too.

Yeah, yeah, I know. I wonder what gave it away?

If Rose is surprised by Kara's acumen, she doesn't show it. It gets a quick nod, and then it's on to the next bullet point.

"One day a week you're Gil's bitch," she says. "No, actually, you're his second girlfriend. You're proactive, reactive, and enthusiastic. You're down to fuck. All three holes available, full mouth action, cum anywhere."

"And Rose gets to watch if she wants," I chime in.

Rose pulls my hand even closer to her pussy. We've put together a nice little code for this fucked up negotiation. She clearly liked my input.

Kara chews on it. I actually see her jaw and tongue working. Her eyes point sideways and a little down. They're all telltale signs of serious thought -- either that, or a really, really good bluff.

"The other day I'm your girlfriend, then?" she asks Rose. "Same deal? Gil can look, but can't touch?"

"Not without your permission," Rose says. "If you're willing to stop being so fucking stubborn and just admit you like us both, we could have lots of fun all the time."

Kara finds her confidence again. She chuckles.

"Well, maybe you guys will make me admit it some day," she says. "For now, let's stick to the formal offer. One day I'm Gil's girl, all the way, and you get to watch. One day I'm your girl, all the way, and Gil gets to watch."

"Yeah," Rose agrees.

"Sorry," Kara says, "but there's gotta be some limits."

"Such as?" Rose asks.

"No blood, no piss, no shit," Kara rattles off. It's obvious she's thought about this stuff before. "No enemas. No hard bondage. No pain. No stupid costumes. I can take a few friendly swats on the ass and some tugging on the hair, but I'm not playing gimp two days a week, and especially not for Gil. No offense, Gil."

"None taken, you weirdly closeted bisexual," I retort.

"Accidents happen, Kara," Rose says. It's a good thing she's here. Kara's lesbian shtick is a sore spot for me. I'd definitely fight about it. Rose keeps us focused on the prize.

Kara shrugs and lolls her head.

"Totally fair," she agrees. "If they keep happening over and over, I'll get suspicious.

"And hey, Rosie -- shit, Rose, sorry," she says, "I know you like to go full blast. It's cool. It's hot, actually. So, okay: no piss on my face. No dominant golden shower stuff. If I'm giving you head, you have to give me fair warning, or restrain yourself. If my face is out of the line of fire and you wanna let it go, that's okay."

Rose pretends to mull it over. It's not a big ask. She's got me to piss on, after all, and I've got her.

"I think that works," she says. "Gil?"

I nod. We both look to Kara.

She grimaces, then sighs. She does the jaw-clench and the tongue-chew again. She makes us wait.

"Eh," she says, finally. "I think you gotta sweeten the pot."

"How about you teaching Rose how to peg me?" I offer.

Kara raises an eyebrow.

"Okay, Gil, okay, good move," she says. "Good play. So I'd be getting your ass for awhile -- strictly for educational purposes, of course."

"And directing the action while Rose gets it," I add. "How's that sound?"

"Temporary," Kara replies. "It sounds good, but temporary. I think I'm gonna need some more permanent perks."

We give her the silent go-ahead. It's clear to all three of us -- well, four, if you count our bound and chastened mother, still over Kara's knee, and strangely calm for awhile now -- that this sit-down isn't fully organic. We've all been thinking about it.

"Three of them," Kara says. "First perk: once a week, I get Gil's ass for real -- no lessons, no training, just straight fucking. He takes my femcock."

"Yeah, straight fucking," I say.

Kara smiles. She's willing to concede it when I score a point. She's actually kinda cool sometimes.

Rose squeezes my hand, letting me know I can take over for real. It is my ass, after all. I know I said I trusted her with it, but that's not the kind of relationship she wants with me. We're more than just lovers. We're partners.

"We talking ass-rape, Kara, or something more amicable?" I ask.

She chuckles.

"Man, that's another good one," she say. "'Amicable.' I missed this. Yeah, Gil, we're talking about something more amicable. It'll be intense, but it'll be good. I take pride in my work. I don't wreck holes unless I'm asked to. I fuck my bitches stupid. I make them cum. I make them want another session."

"So what I'm hearing is that you'll make a good-faith effort to make me cum," I clarify, refusing to take the 'bitch' bait. "This will be a legitimate pegging. Both parties are meant to get something out of it."

"Hands free," Kara counters. "Nothing touches your cock. Nothing and no one -- well, except the panties. I want you wearing panties, Gil."

"How long, if I don't cum from my ass?" I ask.

Kara thinks it over.

"Fifteen minutes," she says. "Faster than a pizza delivery."

I nod.

"Yeah," I say. "And sure, I'll wear the panties. Consider us in tentative agreement on perk number one."

"And I think we can skip to the details on perk number two," Rose chimes in. "My asshole is for Gil only. It's my pussy or nothing, Kara."

Kara chuckles again.

"Ah, you two are adorable," she says. "Yeah, Rose, it's your pussy. Once a week, my femcock in your pussy, any position I want -- as long as it's not too uncomfortable, of course - fifteen minutes, and it's real sex. It's not about pain. I'll do my best to make you cum from it."

"You know I can't always cum just from penetration, Kara," Rose says. "I need clit action."

"That's cool," Kara says.

I raise my eyebrows. Kara notices.

"Hey man," she says, "girls are different, and we gotta stick together."

"And if I want some light teasing on my asshole," Rose adds, "you'll restrain yourself? No penetration?"

Kara smiles. Her eyes flash.

"Oh yeah, Rose," she says. "I'll be happy to massage your little knot, if I can reach it."

"Hmmm," Rose says. "Well then, same answer as Gil. Tentative agreement. Moving on."

"Okay," Kara says. "Perk number three: once a week, I get both of you at the same time. One of you worships my pussy, the other worships my asshole. I choose who goes where. I choose the position -- again, as long as it's nothing painful. Thirty minutes, or until I tap out. Best efforts. No penetration unless I ask for it.

"And what was that you said, Rose?" she asks rhetorically. "Proactivity, reactivity, and enthusiasm. I want your very best. I want you to try to make me cum."

Rose and I squeeze each other's hands.

"Agreed," we say together.

"So fucking cute," Kara says.

"I suppose somebody should say it," I say. "No funny business with hygiene. If you try to duck your responsibilities by stinking up the place, that's a party foul."

"Good note," Kara says with a nod. "I back it. Wash that piss off."

"And you know what?" Rose chimes in, "I want to add something. There's going to be a lot of sex happening in this house. We're going to be naked, or nearly naked, a lot. We're going to be cum drunk. I want us to be friendly. I don't want us ruining each other's vibes all the time."

Kara cocks her head, waiting for her to finish.

"What I'm saying," Rose clarifies, "is that I want us to have a baseline -- the three of us. Friendly butt pats. Kisses on the cheek. Hugs. Little back rubs. Compliments. Nothing crazy. No intense licking, no penetration, no humping, no aggressive dirty talk about how we're going to ass-rape each other on our special days. Just... low-key good vibes. That's the kind of house I want to live in."

"None of that unless we get permission, you mean," I say.

Rose smiles.

"Well, yeah," she says, "and you'll always have mine, baby."

"And you'll have mine," I echo.

"And I'm gonna get diabetes from listening to you two," Kara says. "But yeah, okay. You know what? That actually does sound kinda nice. I guess I like Gil enough for that to work. And Rose, well..."

"Mmmm," Rose says. "Well, we'll see how generous I'm feeling."

Things are winding down, now. I can hardly believe it, but I'm going to tip our hand a little bit. It only seems fair.

"I guess we should warn Mom what's coming if she says yes, baby," I say. "The first day's going to be hard. It's going to be the big punishment for everything she put us through. Her fat ass is going to be black and blue. Her holes are going to be raw. She's also going to be getting her first hot piss enemas -- the first of many.

"Kara, you might have to play nurse more than warden for a few days afterwards," I warn. "Oh, and, she won't get to cum that day. Not until lights out, anyway. If she does, she's going to be a very unhappy slave for a very long time."

Mom whines one more time. Kara gives her a serious swat. Mom can't help but to scream into her gag. That gets her another one. Kara pulls her hair, bending her neck backwards until her nose is tilted up towards the ceiling. The position constricts her vocal cords. That, and another swat, gets her back in line. Kara releases her unceremoniously. Her head drops back down. Kara swats her drooping tits three times for good measure. Mom makes more noise, but apparently it falls under the threshold.

"Her choice," Kara says casually. "Good to know."

Rose doesn't miss a beat. She taps her leg with her free hand.

"In any case," she says, "I think we've got something we can work with. I must say, I'm pleasantly surprised. Gil and I will draft up something for the three of us to sign. Contingent upon Dee-Dee's acceptance of her offer, we'll proceed apace."

She stands. I follow suit, still holding her hand.

"As a sign of good faith," she says, "how about you let us fuck on Dee-Dee's bed?"

Kara grins and her eyes flash. Mom squirms a little, but doesn't whine. Kara beat the fight out of her for now. If she's horny, she's hiding it.

"Can we watch?" Kara asks.

"You can do more than that -- to each other, that is," Rose says. "Until everything's signed and the deed's turned over, Dee-Dee's still your bitch. You can do whatever you want with her. You can force her to watch us, or force her not to. You can make her cum while she watches us, or deny her. Possibilities abound."

"They sure do," Kara says. "Yeah, good faith. I like that. You kids have fun."

She tugs the leash and gives the bottom of Dee-Dee's ass two upward swats. Dee-Dee struggles off of her lap, and then onto her knees on the floor. The process is as amusing as it is pathetic.

Rose and I head towards the master bedroom. By the time Kara and Dee-Dee arrive, we've found the lube in the drawer, and gotten towels from the attached master bath. We meet each other next to the bed. We draw in close, lightly brushing against each other, savoring the sweet anticipation.

"I love you so much," I say to Rose. I find her eyes, then get lost in them. I don't even close mine when I kiss her. I want to be overwhelmed by the love and desire I see in hers.

"I love you too, baby," she says. "What's the best revenge? Should we show Mom -- Dee-Dee -- that we're both perverts? Ass freaks? Should she have to watch you butt fuck your baby sister on her bed?"

We start taking off each other's clothes. It's strange for me to be wearing anything besides panties in this house. Rose is more accustomed; Mom and Kara hid her beautiful body away from my lecherous, incestuous gaze during the day. Just like it felt strange to be wearing clothes, it feels strange to see Rose naked, here in Mom's house, in the full light of day. It feels good, though. It feels like victory.

The two have us have gotten very good at stripping each other. It isn't long before we're naked. Rose went braless today. She will most days from now on; she's got the tits for it, and she knows I love seeing them, and thinking of them, bouncing freely.

"I'll never say no to your ass, baby," I whisper. "I'd butt fuck you ten times a day. But maybe revenge isn't what we need right now."

"Oh?" she asks.

Kara's found a seat by the big hutch. Dee-Dee's on her knees next to her. Kara's going to make her watch. She's not going to touch her. She's going to keep torturing her with chastity. I'll admit that the thought makes me smile.

"This is the biggest bed in the house," I say. "It's for the master and mistress. It's for the mommy and daddy. Why don't we show Dee-Dee how much we love each other? Why don't we make a baby, right here, where she and Dad made you?"