Mom Rules No Longer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We know we can't have kids of our own. Our shit is sorted on that front. It's a wonderful fantasy, though. We indulge frequently -- well, in between all the glorious butt fuckings.

Rose's deep brown eyes light up. She kisses me passionately -- so much so that my eyes close on instinct. We wrap around each other, still standing. Then I jerk us to one side, and we keel over onto the mattress. We laugh into each other's mouths.

"Oh yeah, baby," she says, loud enough for everyone to hear, "that's good. Mount me in missionary, like it's our wedding night. Plow into my fertile pussy. Breed me."

We each grab a can of lube, and smear the silky liquid all over each other's pulsing, throbbing bits. I slide a slick finger inside of Rose. She gasps and coos. I laugh, because she's already soaked. I play with her anyway, and search for her inner spot. She gives my cock a slippery double hand job.

I find one of her breasts with my mouth. It's awkward as anything, but I make it work. I lick her nipple until it's hard and prominent, then engulf her small, perky breast entirely. I close my eyes and suck. Rose moans.

"Oh, yes, Gil," she says. "Get my breasts ready for our baby. Suck them every day while I'm pregnant. Get my milk flowing. Keep my milk flowing."

It's more than enough encouragement for me to repeat the process with her other breast. I don't care how stupid I look: hunched over on my side, bobbing for titty, ineptly fingering Rose's pussy. I don't care that my back's starting to ache. Rose is my drug of pleasure. Horniness is my painkiller and performance enhancer. I'd do anything for my baby sister. I'd let her do anything to me.

The living room was foreplay for both of us. We don't need much more. I lift my head up from Rose's breast and kiss her again. I immediately sense her need. I withdraw my finger from her sopping pussy, then give her the silent signal to move towards the pillows.

We scooch upwards together. I turn her onto her back. Her hands leave my cock and wrap around me. She spreads her legs and raises her hips.

We lock eyes. Hers are cloudy with lust; she's fallen deep into the fantasy we quickly wove together.

"Take me, baby," she begs. "Make me your wife."

My cock is ready, lubed, and throbbing. I find Rose's entrance immediately. My cock slides into her pussy effortlessly, despite the strength of her internal muscles. She gasps and coos again. It's even louder than before. It expresses pure satisfaction.

Rose squeezes my cock with those powerful vaginal muscles, making me moan. She's so wet that the extra pressure doesn't even slow me down. I enter her all the way, then keep pushing, ignoring the fact that I've got no more inches left to give her, and that our bodies are already joined together as tightly as they can be.

I put my head down next to hers and find her earlobe. I nibble it gently. I get a fresh coo of pleasure for my trouble.

"Oh, you know my spots, baby," she says. "You just keep doing that with your mouth, all the way through. So good."

I have my orders. I'll obey them happily. I hook my arms underneath her body so that I'm grasping her shoulders. I maximize my leverage, but I don't thrust. I rut. I can't stand the thought of sliding even an inch of my cock out of her.

It's not going to take either of us long. It almost never does. We're young, we're fit, we're wildly attracted to each other, and we're both possessed of the same family demon that turned Mom into a complete sex maniac.

I feel Rose's legs on my ass. She's completely wrapped around my body, now; she wants the impossible as much as I do. She wants my body closer, and my cock deeper. She adds force to my rutting. She makes me fuck her harder.

"Breed me, big brother!" Rose cries out. "Give me our baby!"

Of course it's hot. Of course it makes me cum. It's so much more than that, though. A strange and beautiful idea runs through my mind before it shuts down completely -- before I surrender to the orgasm that Rose's amazing pussy is milking out of my cock. It's the idea of a new life that's exactly half of her, and exactly half of me. It's the living embodiment of our love, but also of our perfect equality.

Rose's slick hand pushes down between us. She expertly massages her clit and cums with me. The sensation on my cock is overwhelming. She's milking me while I ejaculate. She's turning gunfire into cannon fire. My seed is shooting all the way up into her womb. I work my own muscles, too, even after my orgasm fades. I want to put everything inside of her.

I collapse on top of my baby sister. I try to find her earlobe again, but my body is dead weight. I can't even turn my head. I just lay on top of her and pant. I feel her breasts squished into my body. I feel her heartbeat near mine. I revel in the enduring heat of her pussy around my cock. We made each other cum. We're perfect partners.

"I love you so much," I repeat dumbly.

Rose runs her fingers through my hair. She kisses my head.

"I love you too, big brother," she says. "You bred me. You bred your baby sister."

Somewhere, far away, I think I hear somebody moaning into a gag. It's a strange noise, but somehow I understand what it means. I don't really know how I know, but I know. That knowledge makes me smile.

Kara's plump little gimp sounds happy. Dee-Dee sounds happy.

Mom sounds happy.