Mom's Motivation: Anal Mommy

Story Info
Mom gets the ass fucking and dp she dreamed about.
5.5k words
4.56
129.6k
191
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's Motivation: Anal Mommy

Summary: Mom gets the ass fucking and dp she dreamed about.

Note 1: This is dedicated to Larry, who requested the story.

Note 2: This is part three in the MOM'S MOTIVATION series.

In Part 1, Mom's Motivation, Stephanie uses her sexual prowess to get the younger of her two grown sons to finally get a job.

In Part 2, Mom's Motivation: A 2nd Son, after a few fun encounters with her younger son, she invites him over late one night for another night of fun (while her high school senior daughter is at a sleepover) and they're caught in the act by the elder son, which leads to a very hot threesome. (Which only happens once Andrew, the elder son, convinces his Mom that he too will get a job.)

Now....

Mom's Motivation: Anal Mommy

Stephanie woke up Saturday morning feeling a cock resting between her naked ass cheeks... it was a hard cock.

And she felt another hard cock poking against her clit.

Plus a hand firmly cupping her tit.

Alex said, "You know Mom, we never actually accomplished what I came over to do last night."

"What was that?" Andrew, the older brother, asked, twitching his cock, which was the one resting against his Mom's clit.

"Oooooooh," Stephanie moaned, feeling the pressure on her clit.

"Tell him, Mom," Alex said, while he twitched his cock between her ass cheeks.

"You two are so bad," she said with a slight smile.

"Tell me, Mom," Andrew said. "What did I interrupt when I walked in on my brother fucking your big tits?"

"He was going to ass fuck me," she said bluntly, figuring all the lines were so far crossed, the pleasure last night so intense, there was no reason to hide any bit of the truth.

"Oh," Andrew said, having always loved to ass fuck women... it was such a nasty act... and that made it hotter. Few girls his age or younger willingly allowed his big cock into their asses... but MILFs were far more willing to take his cock inside any of their three holes.

"So, we'd better finish what we didn't start," Alex said.

"You got into Mom's mouth and pussy first," Andrew said. "So I'm taking her ass first."

"Do I have any say in this?" Stephane asked, now sober, and the liquid courage she'd downed for her act of sodomy was no longer a factor.

"No," Andrew said, flinching his cock rapidly and making his mother moan again.

"Sorry bud, I only allow sons who have full-time jobs to fuck my asshole," Stephanie said wickedly, her pussy already quite wet.

"Shit," Andrew said. "I'll call him again."

Andrew got out of the bed as Alex rolled his Mom onto his back, spread her legs and said, "I hope you don't mind if I have breakfast in bed?"

"No," Stephanie said, "but I want some too."

"Don't you dare start doing anything without me," Andrew said as he grabbed his phone.

"Too late," Alex said, as he flipped his body around and offered his Mom his hard cock, while she rolled onto her side to suck cock and have her pussy munched.

"Well, no fucking anal anyway," Andrew settled for as he dialed his boss.

Stephanie began sucking as her son began licking.

Andrew's boss answered this time, and three minutes later Andrew had a full-time job. Andrew said, "There, I'm officially the night manager; are you happy?"

Stephanie moaned her happy response nonverbally, as she continued bobbing on her younger son's cock.

Andrew got back onto the bed and moved his face to his Mom's ass. As strange as it seems, he never ate pussy (although last night he'd made a standing exception to the rule for his Mom's pussy), but he loved eating an ass. He loved the sweet sweat of an asshole, he loved probing the puckered hole, he loved stretching one out in preparation for his cock.

Stephanie felt his hands spreading her ass cheeks and was worried he was just going to shove his huge cock into her ass without any lube or preparation, but then was surprised to feel his tongue directly on her asshole.

Alex explained, "Andrew loves eating a MILF's ass."

"Mmmmmmmmmm," Stephanie moaned again in appreciative response, as she continued sucking her younger son's cock, wanting to savour his creamy load for breakfast. The feeling of a tongue on her asshole was weird... yet pleasant... relaxing... pleasurable.

"Mom, your asshole is so sweet," Andrew said, as his tongue bathed her asshole with wetness.

Given all the compliments she'd received in her life, mostly about her tits and legs, this was a compliment she'd never encountered before, nor was this an act she'd ever had done to her. Yes, she'd had anal sex a number of times, but this tongue on her ass, added to the other tongue already on her pussy and the cock in her mouth, engulfed her entire body in sexuality and growing pleasure.

After a couple more minutes, as Stephanie's orgasm was rising, Alex asked, "Ready, big brother?"

Ready for what? Stephanie wondered, as she continued sucking on Alex's cock.

"On three," Andrew replied, which didn't remotely answer her question.

"Perfect," Alex said, this being something they'd done together on just a few occasions... fingering a woman's pussy and ass simultaneously.

Stephanie was still curious what her two twisted sons had in mind, as Andrew counted upwards, "One, two, three!"

"Oooooooh fuck," Stephanie moaned loudly, as on three Alex slid two fingers into her pussy while Andrew slipped a finger inside her long-neglected asshole.

"Ready for a double finger bang, Mom?" Alex asked.

It didn't matter if she was ready or not, as both sons were fingering her, and Stephanie was catapulted into instant rapture, as intense pleasure in her pussy easily overwhelmed the slight pain in her ass, as the three fingers fucked both of her holes in perfect unity. She tried to resume sucking her son's cock, but the fingers pumping in and out of her holes had her mind such a muddled mess that she couldn't suck at all smoothly. "Oh boys, yes," she gasped weakly, wanting them to know she was loving this unique experience!

"Come for us, Mom," Alex said, as he really finger banged her pussy, while Andrew did the same in her ass.

"Oh yes, don't stop," Stephanie moaned, her orgasm imminent.

"Only a real Mommy slut would let her two sons finger bang her pussy and ass," Andrew accused, knowing his Mom would come faster if she was being verbally abused.

"Yes, this Mommy's a complete whore for her two working sons," Stephanie said, slyly including the job thing.

"And we're working you over," Andrew responded playfully, as the brothers' fingers went so deep inside her two holes, it almost felt like they were touching.

"Fuck boys, you're really giving it to Mommy," Stephanie moaned, as she was about to erupt.

"Come now, our Mommy three-hole, cock-sucking, ass-taking, cum-swallowing whore," Andrew listed, as he slipped a second finger inside, stretching her asshole even further.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuck," Stephanie screamed, as the litany of names, the furious finger banging in her pussy, and the stretching of her asshole to create pleasurable pain, brought her to climax.

Alex pulled his fingers out and drank down his Mom's morning dew.

Andrew wiggled his fingers in her ass, gaping it the best he could, to prepare it for his cock.

"Oh shit," Stephanie said, as her pussy flooded juice onto her son's face, and her body quaked from the intensity of this four-finger two-holes orgasm.

"Next I'm going to fuck this ass good," Andrew said, as his fingers explored inside her asshole.

Stephanie, wanting to feel something bigger in her ass, wanting to really get sodomized, gasped through her continuing orgasm, "Lube is on the night table."

"You want your son to ass fuck this hot ass?" Andrew said, wanting to hear his Mom say it.

"Yes Andrew, Mommy wants to feel your ten-inch fat cock destroying her asshole," Stephanie said wickedly.

"Fucking hot and nasty," Andrew said, as he pulled his fingers out, and quickly went and retrieved the lube.

Alex sat up and said, "Get on all fours, Mom."

Stephanie did, albeit weakly, her body still recovering from the energy usurping orgasm, as her younger son moved in front of her... his hard dick saluting her. "Shoot, I never finished sucking this, did I?"

"You got distracted," Alex excused her, as Andrew lubed his cock very generously. He wanted to fuck her ass good, but he also wanted her to enjoy it.

"Yes, and that was you guys' fault," Stephanie blamed them cheerfully, as she leaned forward and took her son's hard cock back into her mouth.

"Well, this may distract you even more," Andrew said, as he got back on the bed and went behind his bent over Mom.

"Just shove that fat cock in Mommy's ass, son," Stephanie urged, dying to feel a cock buried in her ass for the first time in a long time... and never a cock this long or fat before... she knew there'd be some pain, but she'd always loved enduring the pain before reaping the pleasure... for reasons she could never understand.

Andrew pulled her ass cheeks apart to admire the slight gaping his fingers had accomplished. "Fuck Mom, you have the hottest little asshole I've ever seen."

"I'm sure it won't be that small once you've plugged it with your fat cock," Stephanie replied wickedly, loving the chance just to be a nasty talking slut, without suffering any consequences or judgement.

"That's likely very true," Andrew said, as he positioned his cock at his Mom's inviting backdoor.

"Don't forget about me," Alex reminded her.

"Sorry, son, I could never forget about this cock," she said, stroking it as she prepared to be sodomized... but not wanting it in her mouth during the original penetration... she might accidentally bite it!

"Ready Mom?" Andrew asked, not a warning he usually gave to a MILF he was about to ass fuck... but this was his mother, after all.

"Yes son, Mommy's ready to be ass fucked by her son's big, fat, mother-sodomizing cock," she said wickedly, turning herself on, and knowing her words would turn her sons on too.

"Fuck, you're so nasty," Andrew said, impressed, as he pushed his cock against his mother's anal entrance. At first there was a brief denial, before the sphincter gave way and his slick cock slid inside her tight ass.

"Oooooooooooooooh," Stephanie moaned with a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Relax, Mom," Alex advised, knowing from watching previous ass fuckings by his older, bigger brother, that the pain always subsided once they got used to having their ass so full of cock.

"Yes, honey," Stephanie said, looking up at her son.

"You're so hot with a dick in your ass, Mom," Alex smiled.

"Ain't I always hot?" she asked playfully back.

"True," Alex nodded. "You're a perfect ten in all ways."

"That's better," Stephanie said, appreciating the compliment during the moment when she needed distracting from the temporary pain of taking her elder son's cock in her ass.

"So fucking tight," Andrew groaned, as he slowly went deeper inside his Mom. He loved blow jobs (what guy doesn't?), he loved a wet pussy (again, what guy doesn't?), but fucking an asshole was on an entirely different level. It was more taboo, since it was considered so wrong; it was so much tighter; it was so much warmer; it was the ultimate sexual act. The only way to make it even better was to be ass fucking your ultimate dream woman... your Mom... which he was doing, and he still couldn't believe it!

"So fucking big," Stephanie moaned, as his dick somehow kept going deeper and deeper into her asshole.

"I've dreamed of this happening for years," Andrew said.

"Mommy is your fantasy fulfilling machine," Stephanie moaned, having known for years her two boys jerked off about her... it was just one of the realities of having a face and body like hers.

"How does it feel to have your son's dick in your ass, Mom?" Andrew asked, as he was now resting balls deep inside it.

"So fucking good," Stephanie replied, which was true. Yes, her ass felt like it was on fire, the pain undeniable... but she knew that would fade once he started really pounding her ass. She added, "Now fuck Mommy's asshole son, fuck Mommy's asshole good and hard."

"You love being our Mommy-slut, don't you?" Andrew asked rhetorically, as he pulled back out and slid back in.

"Yessssss," Stephanie moaned, the battle of pleasure vs pain warring in her asshole. She looked up at Alex, knowing she wasn't really giving him the attention he needed, "I love being my boys' three-hole Mommy slut."

"I think you're too distracted to suck me, Mom," Alex said. "Why don't you straddle me while Andrew drills your ass?"

"You want to double penetrate Mommy?" Stephanie asked, something she'd never done, but wondered what it would feel like. She also thought the pleasure from a cock in her pussy would probably enhance the pleasure of the cock in her ass.

"We do," both sons said in unison.

"Well then, Mommy had better obey her Masters," Stephanie said, as Andrew pulled out of her ass.

The mother straddled her younger son's hard cock and lowered her pussy onto it. She then bent forward, her tits swaying above her son's face, and offered her asshole back up. "Get that big dick back inside Mommy's butthole, Andrew."

"I don't need to be told twice," Andrew said, hurrying to get back behind his mother.

"Well, that's a fiiiiiiirst," Stephanie retorted sarcastically, just as her son slid his cock back in her asshole.

"I just didn't have the right motivation," Andrew replied, as he began fucking his mother's ass.

"Am I motivating you noooooow?" Stephanie asked, as the cock in her pussy, although not moving, did indeed distract her from the pain still in her ass.

"You're the Vince Lombardi of motivation," Andrew said.

Stephanie had no idea what that meant, but didn't ask, as she enjoyed being ass fucked.

After about a minute Stephanie asked, "Why aren't you sucking on Mommy's tits?"

"Good question," Alex said, having just been enjoying the gentle pleasure of being inside his Mom's pussy. When Andrew ass fucked a woman and he lay beneath the two on his back, he simply relaxed and enjoyed the friction of the woman's body moving, and thus stimulating him. But now he cooperatively leaned up and took a hard nipple into his mouth.

"That's better," Stephanie moaned, as she was now being pleasured with a new triple pleasure assault: tits, pussy and ass.

"God, I love these tits," Alex said, as he cupped them both and went back and forth, sucking on one nipple and then the other.

"They love being sucked," Stephanie responded, as his nipple attention enhanced the euphoria building inside her, and helped dull the pain still present in her ass.

"I love this ass," Andrew said, as he ever so slowly fucked it... getting used to the intense tightness... clearly this was an ass that didn't get fucked very often.

"I love your cock in my ass," Stephanie crooned, trying to respond equally to both of her sons while they worshipped different parts of her body.

For a couple minutes, maybe more, Andrew slowly fucked his Mom's ass while Alex gently worshipped her tits, and also twitched his cock in her pussy every once in a while... while Stephanie just enjoyed the wildness of what was happening in her own bedroom... on her own bed.

As the pain faded away, the pleasure increased, and Stephanie now wanted to get her ass really reamed. "I'm ready. Fuck Mommy's ass hard, Andrew!"

"You want me to really drill your ass, Mom?" Andrew asked, loving the moment when a woman switched from tentative to lustful during an anal fuck session... which they almost always did. He was surprised not all women took dicks in their ass, since some of the most intense orgasms he'd ever given to women was from deep, hard, ass fucking.

"Yes son, Mommy wants you to pound the living shit out of her," Stephanie replied wickedly, loving to talk nasty, loving being allowed to be a complete slut.

"Fuck," Andrew said, his Mom's nasty words so fucking hot. He wrapped his hands firmly around his mother's hips and began a series of hard, deep thrusts.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, yes," Stephanie screamed, as Andrew shifted from slow, methodical ass fucking, to sudden deep drilling.

"Fuck Mom's ass," Alex added, always loving how it felt when his brother really fucked an ass while he was in the woman's pussy.

"Yes, fuck Mommy's ass," Stephanie agreed, as her pleasure rose quickly.

"I'll fuck this ass all day," Andrew assured, although his first load wasn't going to take much longer in such a tight ass, his Mom's tight ass, and this being his first load of the morning.

"Mmmmm, keep pounding my ass," Stephanie moaned, loving the feeling of getting her ass drilled. "And you, start fucking Mommy's pussy, she added, as she placed her hands on Alex's chest for balance.

"Yes, Mommy," Alex nodded, before saying, "On three, big brother."

Andrew stopped fucking his Mom's ass, pulling almost all the way out and saying, "Sounds good."

"Why are you stopping?" Stephanie asked, annoyed, wanting that big cock still to be pounding her ass.

"One, two, three," Alex counted quickly, and on three he bucked up while Andrew plunged forward.

"Oh, you Mother Fuckers!" Stephanie screamed, as both cocks filled her in ways she didn't know was humanly possible... as if the heads of their cocks were having a dance party deep inside her.

"We call this the Bimbo Butt Banging Barbie Bitch," Andrew explained, although it was Alex who'd named it. It was when they double penetrated a MILF so hard and sudden that her body bounced all over the place.

"Oh, God," Stephanie moaned loudly, as her two boys worked in unison to double fuck her... every forward and upward thrust timed perfectly to provoke intense pleasure in her body. In just a couple of double team thrusts, her orgasm was about to erupt.

"Come for us, Mommy slut," Andrew said, knowing his own orgasm was imminent.

"Come on my dick, Mom," Alex added, as this was a real workout being on the bottom... and he knew he was going to fill his Mom's pussy very soon.

"Mother fuckers!" Stephanie screamed, as the double penetration triggered a massive orgasm.

Alex, feeling his cock swarmed with his Mom's cum, erupted his own load deep into her pussy, "Yes, Mom," he grunted.

"I'm going to bust a nut deep inside your ass," Andrew warned, as he wasn't going to last much longer in such a tight ass.

"Do it! Fill Mommy's ass with cum!" Stephanie implored, not having had her ass filled in years with a big load, even as she felt Alex coming inside her pussy.

"Oh, fuck," Andrew grunted just a couple strokes later, as he erupted deep in his Mom's bowels.

"Yes!" Stephanie shouted as she felt her ass filled with cum.

Andrew pulled out and collapsed onto his back, completely exhausted.

Stephanie felt cum leaking out of her ass as she rolled off Alex's cock and collapsed onto her back between her two sons.

"Wow!" she said, as she lay there, cum leaking out of both of her holes and her orgasm still trembling through her.

"Agreed," Andrew said.

"Indeed," Alex added.

They all lay there for a couple of minutes recovering from their mutual orgasms, when suddenly the front door opened.

"Fuck!" Stephanie whisper shouted, shooting up like a rocket.

"What?" Andrew asked.

"Haley's home," Stephanie said frantically, leaping out of bed.

"Oh shit," Alex said, also scrambling out of bed.

"I'm going to go shower," Stephanie said. "You two get dressed and come up with some excuse for being in my bedroom."

"Shit, yes," Alex nodded.

"Right now," Stephanie ordered in a don't fuck with her tone, since Andrew was still lying in bed.

"Right," Andrew said, getting out of bed quickly.

Both boys got dressed quickly, the hallway door still open, as Haley called out from downstairs, "Where is everyone?"

12