All Comments on 'Mom's Motivation: Anal Mommy'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really? Do you have to head down the BBC mythology path next? Take a solid IT story line and morph it into her becoming a slut for the entire galaxy? /sigh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not looking forward to you turning this into the BBC Bullies story!!! Why ruin it?

ahalfonsoahalfonsoalmost 3 years ago

Excellent chapter and for what it's worth I agree with the other comments, don't expand the universe yet - do another chapter without introducing any new characters.

hrobbiehrobbiealmost 3 years ago

Not one of my favorites

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulalmost 3 years ago

I’m gonna have to agree with the others Jasmine. Get a couple chapters out of the brothers banging Haley and a family orgy and then call it quits.

old_riderold_rideralmost 3 years ago

Great story so far!!! Keep it son's, daughter. and boyfriend for now. Just my 2 cents worth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good grief. Your stories are all the same

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next part :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah not a fan of going down the BBC bully route!

Get rid of the sons and get the daughter involved!!

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
If it becomes BBC

I will not be reading it

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

*** Thanks for the read.

Radical11Radical11almost 3 years ago
No Need for BBC Yet.

Let's get the sister involved...I bet she's a bigger slut than the mom.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hi

I forgot to change the chapter title for the next chapter which actually will include the girlfriends boyfriend… and not BBC.

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesalmost 3 years ago

Yes do the sister but then let her turn her boyfriend into her sissy toy.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 3 years ago

The family continues to grow closer. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very hot and erotic. Please continue writing.

buzzsaw48buzzsaw48almost 3 years ago

Very very good. I do want to see her daughter join in the fun. I'm already thinking of her eating Mommy's pussy and tasting her brother's cum. How deliciously nasty! A nice continuation of the first two chapters. Yes plese do bring black cock to the party. The possibilities are almost infinite! So erotic to think of a woman walking around full of her sons' cum! Everyone knows that middle age -40's and 50's women have just about infinite capacity for orgasms sad so few capitalize on it! Well even if the BBC will have to wait until the boyfriend gets his chance, it will be worth the wit surely. Please make it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mhmm very hot! your mom/son stories are my favs!

I would prefer having Haley and maybe he bf join then BBC. I think BBC bullies would ruin the mom/son intimacy and taboo that makes these soo HOT!

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 2 years ago

Well, you did it. Andrew the slob, got to take over. Alex is the better son, but what the hell, let's let Andrew take point. Alex was the one who was going to fuck his mom's ass, but instead his loser brother winds up doing it instead. Very predictable. I doubt Andrew is going to change his ways at all. Taking on the job of night manager at the theatre is how much of an improvement? It's not much motivation if Mom just rolls over for the slob so easy. And he's the one plotting to jump the sister. Sigh, I think I skip the rest of this series.

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricalmost 2 years ago

This just keeps getting better, she needs to motivate her daughter by becoming her Mommy Slut too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really nice series!

Although I'm still in the middle, I do see several more chapters are already out. But I do have to say, seems like Stephanie as a character is very complementary with a son like Andrew. I do hope there's more of them in the future - after the current chapters available, I mean. Just based on the titles, it seems its going to be (or has become, since the stories are out) less mom-son. I guess keeping the narrative confined would keep it repetitive, but I really hope it stays mom-son or at least keeps anchored to thta theme.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

365. This series apparently is going to involve all the characters as Steph draws them into her web. That keeps the story hot and interesting. What I wonder is willthe mother get pregnant with all the loads she is taking?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This series is hot! I hope there's more of Andrew really giving to his mom Stephanie. It would also be fun and amusing if Andrew tried to purposely hit his mom's open eye with his cum lol

Also I think Andrew is the type of guy who'd get off on (and actually try!) really going to town on his mom's pussy just so she'd be walking funny afterwards and smugly knowing he was responsible for it!

Such an aggressive son has so much potential with a slutty mommy like Stephanie!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...