All Comments on 'Mom Saves Soldier Son Ch. 02'

by angelmom37

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Nah!! Was working, now not.

Was going along really and along comes a stranger to muddy the waters. Carmen, Moms lover, how rude!!!

How uncouth!!!

My reaction would’ve been totally different, this is a betrayal by Mom of their love, for her own selfish reasons. Cheating??? You bet, the bitch!!

I would’ve walked out and left the bitches to each other, they do not deserve the veterans love. He’s presented as no more than a stupid chuck, manipulated by his scheming mother.

This was a stupid direction for the story and wrecked it IMHO.

Next story.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Uninhibited love

So beautiful mom can be open enough to include her female lover. As with desires for sons, women also desire other women but are afraid to act out of fear of rejection. This magnificent story includes two of the most wonderful desires a woman can have.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Very hot. The second woman kind of threw me for a loop, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The best of both worlds...

I have to disagree with the comment that "Wargamer" posted. I think that this Mom is pretty smart, really. Her love for Tom has grown to the point where it can only be best expressed by her sharing the pleasures of her body with him. Still - in this post 9-11 world, where everyone's identity records are computerized and only a few clicks of the mouse away - there's nowhere they can go, where they can TRULY live out the deep fantasy they've both entertained. There's nowhere they can go, where they can pose as husband and wife, and really get away with it. Even in New Jersey and Rhode Island, where incest between consenting adults over 18 is not a criminal offense, there would be people who'd figure out that this is a mother and her son, and look down on them.

But, by an amazing stroke of fortune, she's been presented with the perfect answer to her dilemma, in Carmen. Carmen has already seen and met Tom, while serving in the army in Kandahar. She thinks he's handsome, hot, and very sexy. She also does not seem to have a problem with the idea of a son fucking his mother. And, to top it off, she's bisexual, and has come to love Mom, as well.

If this story goes the route I'm thinking, Tom will eventually marry Carmen, and he'll knock both her AND his mother up. They can live anywhere they choose, as a legally married couple who just happen to have his mother living with them. And, if Mom maybe went out, "had a one-night-stand" with some dude, and got pregnant, so what? It'll look like Tommy's playing the role of "big brother" to one child, and father to the other, when he's really father to both. And, until the kids are old enough that they'll have to play it cautious for a few years, they can share one big bed, and threesomes, every night.

Most men would almost kill, to have such an arrangement. What's Wargamer's problem, with it?

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago

It was a hot Story until you introduced Carmen or Jeanie whatever her name was.

I don't care about grouping and all that. In some ways, it can be very hot and beneficial for the story.

but here?

First, you introduced her as Carmen. then switching Jeanie and then back to Carmen.

Okay, you did it in Part 1 too with Jimmy and Tommy.

But the whole interaction with shes army too, mom's address, CO gives addresses out, he's concerned, they become lovers.

what?? either you write that part longer and explain more in detail or leave it out entirely. It doesn't add anything to the story, except confusion.

Liked the story in its entirety but that last part you could've left out and let them just be

writerjabwriterjabover 4 years ago
Mostly good

I wasn’t crazy about Mom showing her stuff in the airport. I understand welcoming a service member home but that was a bit over the top.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
i agree with the "mostly good" comment

Carmen came out of left field - but the story was very sexy, and well-written. i gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why? Why? Why?

You had a good story going (it was moving a little fast but that’s ok). Then you had to go and throw in another person! You could have slowed the story down a bit and brought Carmen in around part 3 or 4. As it is....nah, I’ll pass

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No Carmen

I stopped reading when Carmen was accepted into the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ruin the story line

Why you introduced Carmen and ruin love story.

I know you may have lots of imagination, you could

have write another story about gay mother and son.

Could had been amazing if you control your mind.

Sorry 1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Soo..

So Tommy was a Special Forces Medic and Carmen was Infantry....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree....and disagree!

I agree that Carmen came out of left field...but I feel that you have opened some possibilities. I think you were trying to wrap it up in this chapter, but I think you need to keep it going and finish your idea.

lunchbox90lunchbox90over 4 years ago
Loved it.

Ignore the people who thought adding Carmen was a mistake. This is your story to tell. Besides, the awakened sexuality of his mom means more kinkiness in Future chapters. While Carmen was abrupt, I think that was the point. It was MEANT to be a surprise for the son, who is telling the story from their perspective.

Loved it, five stars, faved, followed, hope for more from these three.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

Been a really good read needs an extra chapter that covers payback or something for the ex gf and ex friend. It would also be good to know how they played out the relationship etc.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Mother cheats

Thought about this story some more

Girlfriend cheats, Tommy considers suicide

Takes solace with Mom who responds to his needs and states she loves him

This Situation continues with sons obsession with mother growing and mother feeding it.

Both son and mother swear undying love for each other and a willingness to share their lives together forever. Exclusive relationship in sons eyes.

Returns to US mother Mets him at airport the intent of an exclusive relationship deepened by mother.

During sex marathon mother ambushes son with lesbian lover, in a fait accompli manner.

During orgy son accepts current scene.

However, what happens in the cold hard light of day next morning??

Son realises mom has two timed him just like girlfriend Gina.

Son who is obviously mentally fragile given his suicidal nature after Gina, would feel acutely betrayed by the woman he loves obsessively.

What would he do given his last breakdown after this betrayal, a betrayal deeper than his Girlfriends.

Eat a bullet, I ask you?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Adding Carmen

Absolutely ruined this story. It was a love story, but all the sudden it's just another fuck story 1 star from an easy 5.

lunchbox90lunchbox90about 4 years ago
I really hope the negative comments didn't scare you away from this

I really want to see this one continued, And the hate against Carmen was really unwarranted. People keep comparing his mom to his ex as if they were exactly the same, and that somehow Tommy is a Hippocrate.

What they fail to get is that Gina (the ex) went behind his back and slept with another man for selfish reasons, knowing that she would break up with Tommy. What his mom did was find sexual pleasure in Carmen while also having every intent of sharing her with her son as a surprise thanks to her newfound liberated sexuality. And it was beautiful to read how she could be so caring towards her son while also indulging in other delights with him like taking another lover whom she knew would appreciate.

If this does just end up being a simple two part story, that's fine as it ended well enough. But I feel like there is more to be told with this one, and I really hope you continue it and ignore the ignorant haters.

Deprived891Deprived891about 4 years ago
Love it

I agree with lunchbox90.

Ignore the people who thought adding Carmen was a mistake. This is your story to tell. Besides, the awakened sexuality of his mom means more kinkiness in Future chapters. While Carmen was abrupt, I think that was the point. It was MEANT to be a surprise for the son, who is telling the story from their perspective.

Loved it, five stars, favored, followed, hope for more from these three.

muttstermuttsterabout 4 years ago
Edit please

Only 5 characters in the story and you can't keep the names straight. Please review your work a little more closely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Two people need to get pregnant and have a family

That would be just about perfect

HealingArtistHealingArtistover 3 years ago
A Third Person is a Crowd. ("Mom Saves Soldier Son"...Ha, Not!)

I stopped reading when it went from a love story to just another depraved porno fuck fest on Literotica. "The difference between erotica and porn? Erotica is when you use a feather, porn is when you use the whole chicken." There are way too many chicken chokers on this site. It needs to grow up and learn some things about real intimacy and a trusting relationship. At least outline in the premise in the heading.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
I agree

Forget all the negative comments especially about Carmen. She actually made the story better in my opinion. A surprise and Appropriate ending I thought. Please continue on with this story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Another love story destroyed by adding a third. Fuck

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Read the story again, my earlier opinion and vote have not changed, not one bit.

Still a 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a great story but I wish there was more attention given to the proof reading and correcting made where needed, like when the name jimmy was used instead of the sons actual name and the name Jeanine was used once instead of Carmen.. there were a few other flaws in both chapters too but make no mistake... I loved the story. My only reason for pointing these out is that I get distracted very easily and when I come to these oversights it causes me to have re-read it and interfere with the enjoyment of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So very hot 🔥 sure wish my mom would give in her desire & open up her legs for me. I have no problem with car

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Ruined it with carmen

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lied by ommission to the man she apparently "loves". Kinda makes you think exactly what she thinks love is.

How fast a so-so story can turn to one messy mulch with the addition of just a few passages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story murdered by Carmen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story until the Carmen character showed up. My definition of love is that I am not sharing my beautiful, gorgeous mom with anyone.

Padre33Padre33almost 2 years ago

The story was descriptive and hot. Part 1 was good, part 2 was okay.

Though the descriptive sex was good, the addition of Carmen took away from the overall premise.

That said there is room to explore the dynamic... perhaps the mother looking out for sons future and the ability to have kids via Carmen or something.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story but you added Carmen and stopped you should have had mother and son having more sex before you added her, then have them as a threesome living together and maybe mom and carmen having his child. Still gave it 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"Mom Saves Soldier-Son Ch. 02:" - Nineteen Year Old Son, Tommy and Thirty-six Year Old Never Married Unnamed Mother.

Being an Incest purist, my self and I'm sure many other appreciation of incestuous affairs and the intent of incestuousness, doe not "cotton" to threesomes nor moresomes in incestuous affairs and love stories.

This tale should have ended after the first page of this Chapter 2, before the third character Carmen, was brought "aboard;" at that point the story became a stroke story with lesbian over-tones. Although...the writing is very good--a rather well written story, with several miss-used words.

Scanning the index of the writer's other offerings, it appears most, if not all, the additional stories have one, or several or more characters--beyond the original male and female lovers-- woven into the stories. As mentioned above this writer's library of so-called incest genre themes, is using the incest theme as a back-drop, for stroke story offerings.

Individuals professing incest, writing pure incest genre stories, or even living the life, know the inherent risks associated with lovers and romantics of blood-kin, incest lives...and in all cases they seek anonymity and secrecy of their love lives, habitations and/or children!! Adding third or more non-incestuous parties adds to the inherent risks associated with their committed love lives. There are situations of more than a male and female incest affair, but those additional persons are of the DNA-related family--not from outside their family!!

Please excuse my rantings about the world and most basic facts of the lives of of incest lovers, familial life styles and committed lovers of another DNA-related person. I'm in no way suggesting this writer--or any other for that matter--should change their writing style. I'm adding that virtues and commitment life styles of incest practitioners and lovers have many risk factors to begin with. The additional layers of risk by including additional and non-related outsiders is more risk that is not wanted nor accepted by those that live the incest life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story loved how it all built up to there sex together but I think you should have them having more sex before you brought Carmen into the mix you should continue with the three of them living together and Mother and Carmen starting a family with Tommy mom is young enough. Gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave the story a 4.

I didn't like it when Carmen came into the story. If it was a true love story it would be just the son and his mother. The first night that I fucked my mother I would have confess that I want to have as many babies as she will give me.

If two people love one another then having a baby is the most logical step.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it but did not like mom bringing the other woman into their sexual life together!! You should have continued with this and have mother have his child and then bring Carmen into their lives and she has his second child!!!!!!1 Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!

01Timber6701Timber6712 months ago

2⭐️ story as soon as you made mom into a lesbian and she cheated on her son

Sad story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it gave it 5 stars I think you should have let them spend the night making love and then brought carmen into the mix. You need to write further into this story and have them live together and mother and carmen become pregnant and they live a life of love and sex and maybe a few more babies???

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I agree with the other comments of bringing Carmen into the story much too soon. 4 Stars

johnstang2johnstang27 months ago

This was a very beautiful story from the first chapter til the last chapter. There was only one error in all this. In Chapter 2 you accidentally wrote, Jeanine, when you clearly meant Carmen. That is highly forgivable in my eyes. Thanks for the great read. I would be interested in learning if Carmen and Tommy get married or not. If Tommy makes both women pregnant or not. And if both women put that bitch, Gina, in her place. Sending a deployed soldier a 'Dear John' letter is practically murdering them. I am a proud VETERAN and from my perspective, 'Dear John' letters to deployed military personnel should be against the law. They should have the honor to wait till they get back to tell them face to face.

johnstang2johnstang27 months ago

Ok I just read all the comments and I am surprised. Most hated the Carmen factor. They loved the part of how the mother brought the son back from the abyss of suicide by confessing their love for each other. However you all think that the mother is doing the same thing as Gina did with Tommy's supposed best friend. That is far from the case. Carmen loves BOTH Tommy and his Mother. She ONLY got involved when Tommy's CO noticed a drastic change in Tommy's behavior right after reading the 'Dear John' letter. He had a right to get involved as it put the entire company at risk if one of his soldiers is severely emotionally distracted to be able to their jobs correctly. The CO asked Carmen to get involved. She did not mean to develop a connection with Tommy's mother, it happened naturally. When Carmen got injured she was shipped out back to the states where Tommy's mother was. I bet she only went to see Carmen at first to make sure she was alright. Things took off from there. However this did not distract from her love she felt for her son, nothing on Earth would. It only added to it for Carmen loved them both. Carmen knew Tommy before she knew his mother, remember that. And I bet Carmen got injured because she was distracted from doing her job because she was way too concerned about Tommy and his mother. And this goes back to that blasted 'Dear John' letter, If Tommy never received it then none of this would have happened. Him coming home to Gina only for her to say they are over face to face would have been sufficient enough to get the worried mother to get closer to her son.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice! Made my cock move

DunkirkDunkirk6 months ago

Hopefully mom and Carmen will shortly show off a baby bump.

juanviejojuanviejo6 months ago

I LOVED YOUR STORY ...BUT...WAS IT JIMMY OR TOMMY? ONE OF MY LATE COUSINS WAS NAMED "JOE TOM" (THEY WERE NOT NICKNAMES). WTF, IT WAS AN OUTSTANDING STORY! CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Trismegistus07Trismegistus073 months ago

His Mom deceived him by not telling him about Carmen. You gotta wonder how many things she might and will hide in the future. That's the bad part. Left a bad taste.

mattenwmattenw9 days ago

How can you completely destroy such a good story with this ending? The son must feel terribly betrayed. His mother arranged everything with her lover and let him believe that only he and his mother mattered! Impossible. So even his mother cheats on him like his former girlfriend did!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous