Mom Saves Soldier Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom exploded in orgasm! She flooded my face with juices from, I knew not where. Nor did I care. I was giving my loving mother what I hoped to be the best pleasure she had ever experienced in her life. And I was loving it.

She screamed, "OH GOD TOMMY!! OH GOD this feels wonderful. Eat me baby, eat mommy's pussy! Oh my GOD I LOVE YOU, BABY! My sweet son, my LOVER!! Oh BABY!!" She rocked hard. Then suddenly she lay still. After a bit, she spoke. "I want you in me! I have to have you inside me baby. Please, come fuck mommy with that precious cock of yours! Please fuck your mommy now!" she said calmly and clearly as she pulled at my head.

I didn't hesitate. I wanted inside my mother so bad that I would have done anything to get my cock inside her wet hole. I moved quickly up to her kissing her face as I positioned my dick to enter her. Grabbing my cock with my hand I put the head on her silky soft slit and rubbed it up and down to get it wet. Then I moved it to find her opening. As my cockhead slipped into her, I kissed her deeply. I let go of my dick and slipped it further inside her.

Mom dug her nails into the skin of my back. I grabbed her sweet ass with both hands and squeezed her cheeks as I slipped in and out of her glorious pussy. I continued to kiss her as our tongues danced a lover's dance in each other's mouth. She began to come again instantly. She moved her hands quickly from my back to my ass and once again dug her nails in the flesh. She began to pull harder on me with each entering stroke.

I assailed my mother's sex with everything I had. I pounded her cunt so hard that, even above the grunts and screams she made, I could hear my balls slapping against her ass and the smacking of our bodies together. I could even feel the head of my cock hitting her cervix. Each time I did that, she thrust up even harder. She was relishing the onslaught of my cock head against the entrance to her womb.

Once again her head began to flail side to side as she came again. After that, I couldn't tell if she had another orgasm or just one continual orgasm with crescendo after crescendo. I once again felt liquid gushing over our crotches.

"Oh baby! Mommy loves you so much. You make me feel W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!!" she screamed. Then as she let loose with another earth shaking orgasm. It was then that I lost any semblance semblance of control. I felt it coming from so deep inside me. My hips took on their own life as I began to squirt volley after volley of hot seed into my mother's cunt. I pumped away at her flowing, what seemed like, gallons of cum into her pussy. I felt as if I was turning inside out. I was coming so hard that my asshole hurt. Her lubricant, her liquid squirt, and my cum mingled and gushed out of her sweet cunt drizzling its love stain all over the both of us and drenching the bed.

Then as our orgasms subsided, I collapsed onto my sweet mother. I held her tightly and buried my face into her hair. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tighter than I have ever been held in my life. We lay like that forever.

"I'm not crushing you am I, mom?" I asked.

"No baby, I want you on top of me like this forever," she cooed.

Eventually, I rolled to the side so that I could look at my gorgeous parent. The only parent that I had ever known; the only one that I ever needed. My mother was everything to me. And I wanted to be her 'everything'. I kissed her face gently. I took her hand and kissed it too. We talked about our love, our sex and our life together. We continued to touch and feel each other with abandon. Soon we made love again.

This time it was slow and romantic. Mom climbed on top of me and guided my dick into her as she sat upright. Our eyes were locked together. She rode me like that for a while coming again and again. Then she lay atop me and kept moving her sweet pussy on my hard cock. Our mouths met. Our kisses were sweet and tender. Finally, we came together softly and quietly with our mouths locked in a loving kiss. My mother, my friend, my lover, my everything was in my arms and I was in heaven.

As we lapsed into post coital bliss. We drifted off to sleep. I am not sure how long we'd been out but were were awakened a knock at the door. Surprisingly, without hesitation, mom said, "Come in."

The door opened and there was a maid with a smile on her face and fresh linens in her arms. Behind her was a cart with my duffle on it.

"Oh, please excuse me," she said with an unwavering smile. She made no effort to turn away or shut the door.

"Oh, that's alright, sweetie. I'm sure you've seen worse," snickered my mother.

"Yes, that's true. But ... maybe ... never anything as picturesque," she replied with a widening smile. She was a cute petite Latino girl of about 20. She had long black hair that was in a pony tail. Her gray uniform fit her snugly but she was not in the least thick. Her dress buttoned up the front but something seemed amiss. The top buttons were undone a little more than one would usually expect of a uniform. Her smile was so cute with beautiful white teeth. Her dark eyes drank in the scene before her. Mom and I were still both naked lying uncovered on the bed.

"Would you like me to come back?" she asked feigning to leave.

"Oh no, Carmen, you can stay. We definitely need your help," said mom patting the bed.

"Are you sure, Caroline? I know that you wanted to have a wonderful night with your lover and I would not want to disrupt your pleasure," she said.

'What the fuck?' I thought. Was she coming in to make the bed or is there something else going on here.

"Why, sweet Carmen, you would never be a disruption," smiled my mom as she reached out her hand toward the maid.

Carmen set the towels and linens on the chair by the door and walked casually towards us. As she approached she walked in a swaying sexual way. Her eyes were fixated on my mother's bare tits. Mom made no effort to cover up. So, neither did I. My mind was reeling. As she drew near, she took my mom's outstretched hand. She sat on the edge of the bed facing us with one leg drawn under her and one foot on the floor. My eyes automatically drifted to the part between her legs caused by her manner of sitting.

Carmen looked directly at me for the first time and smiled broadly. She let her eyes travel from my face to my cock. Then returned her gaze to the stunned expression on my face. Without breaking eye contact with me, she leaned in and kissed my mother's waiting lips.

Mom released Carmen's hand and placed it behind the girl's head. They kissed a sweet and tender lesbian kiss. With her other hand, my mom began to unbutton the front of the maid's dress, starting at the bottom and working up. It was all so sexy. I guess my mom wasn't kidding when she said that, her "sexuality had opened up and blossomed."

I watched as mom slipped the maid's dress from the girl's shoulders letting it fall free onto the bed and floor. Carmen wriggled out of it all while starring at me and kissing my mom. She was now clad only in matching black lace bra and panties. I took in the vision of this cute girl. Her tits were modest but they were barely hidden under the sheer material of the bra. I looked back at here eyes which were glued to mine. My cock was growing again! Now, I gave no thought to the oddness of the situation. I only held the moment.

Carmen reached out over my mother and touched my face. Mom leaned back onto the bed pulling the girl down with her. As she lay atop mom, Carmen's hand traveled to my chest. Her mouth stayed glued to mom's. I watched as their tongues slipped openly in and out of each other's mouth. Saliva was dripping from both their lips. It was the wettest, sloppiest kiss that I have ever seen. Tongues moved across lips, outside the mouth and entwined openly outside their lips.

'What the fuck?' I thought! Just when I thought that I had reached the pinnacle of sexuality by having sex with my mother, THIS? WOW!! I wasn't jealous. I wasn't feeling left out. I didn't feel betrayed. I was totally surprised and completely HORNEY!!

The two turned to look at my surprised face. They lay cheek to cheek. "So, this is your sweet and sexy son," said Carmen.

'OH MY GOD!! She knew that I was fucking my mother?' I thought. After the initial shock I smiled and said, "Guilty as charged."

Jeanine leaned towards me and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips. "I am so very glad to finally be introduced to you," she said. It was then that I noticed the tattoo. It was a star with the words beneath it, "Army Strong". She noticed my glance. She kissed me again. "I was 11 Bravo," she smiled. "I actually met you when you were down range," she said kissing me again. "I was in your company. I knew you were an 18 Delta. I had seen you on occasion. But it was actually our C.O. actually gave me your mom's address to write her," she continued.

I was totally confused now. "You were at Kandahar?" I asked stunned.

"Yes, I was. And When I got injured ..." she paused to show me a small scar on her beautiful belly, "I was put on duty at Company HQ. It was there that Captain Daugherty took me aside and told me that he was worried about one of his troops. He said that the soldier had received some devastating news and his demeanor had changed. He felt that I should contact this young man's mother and see if there was any way that we could help him out. He gave me your mom's contact information and we wrote a few letters back and forth. Then we started skyping," she said with a smile. With that, she leaned in and kissed my mom again. "And soon, I realized that we had fallen in love."

"Well, you know how skyping can be," said mom. "Carmen and I hit it off nicely. As I had said, my sexuality really opened up as a result of you, my sweet son. I would have told you, but I didn't want to complicate the closeness that you and I were developing and the loving fun that we were having. I also didn't want Carmen to get into any trouble," said mom as she kissed Carmen again. "I knew that you wouldn't mind since we had opened up so much. I felt as if I knew far more about you and me after we connected like we did; you know after all the 'barriers' were dropped. I felt more than 'Mom'. I felt that I was your one and only soul mate. Because of that, I wanted you to meet Carmen tonight as soon as we could. And I KNEW you would enjoy the surprise," she finished with a broad smile.

"So, sweet 'brother', are you OK with this?" asked Carmen as she leaned in and kissed me passionately.

We kissed for a long time. Our tongues danced with each other. I could feel my mom's hands on both of our heads as if she was pushing us together. After a bit, I stopped and said. "Baby, I am more than OK with this! If my mom loves you, then I do too," I said. With that, I pulled her across my mom's body on top of mine. She had to weigh less than 100 pounds and was a short little thing. But she was muscular.

Carmen moved eagerly atop me. We began to make out. My hands roamed to her amazing body. I slipped my fingers beneath the waistband of her panties and caressed her sweet young ass. Oh, she felt good.

Meanwhile, mom wasted no time in undoing the girl's bra. Carmen wriggled out of it and now her modest bare titties were returned to my chest. I was rock hard! Mom sat up and began removing Carmen's panties. That done, Carmen spread her legs astride me. It was Mom's hand that guided my stiff cock into Carmen's hole.

She was very wet, but it was the tightest fit in the world. For a moment, I thought I was in the little girl's ass hole. Mom, rubbed Carmen's sweet ass as the girl maneuvered my cock inside her. Slowly I made its way to the depths of her pussy. All the while, her lips remained locked to mine.

Then I felt my mother slip astride my legs inside of Carmen's. She leaned her body onto the girl, mashing her big titties into her back. Her face was now beside, Carmen's. Mom was smiling broadly. I kissed her again, my sweet mother who was now the sexiest woman that ever lived! Carmen turned and joined us in a delicious three-way kiss. It became as moist, sweet and messy as the one that I had witnessed between the two of them before.

As Carmen and I did a slow, dancing fuck, mom caressed and explored our bodies. She rubbed her hands all over us and slipped her body up and down and rubbing her luscious titties over as much of us as she could. We three mouthed each other, often engaging in three-way kisses. Mom slipped down our bodies to where mine and Carmen's sexes joined. She massaged my balls and I could feel her rubbing Carmen's pussy as we slowly fucked.

Then I felt the oddest sensation. Mom had inserted her finger into Carmen's ass. I could feel her rubbing the membrane between her vagina and rectum. It was a delicious sensation. As mom did this, Carmen began to wriggle and I could tell that it wouldn't be long before she had an orgasm. I felt elated that I would be inside the young girl helping give her the first orgasm of the night. I felt that we three would be joining in many more.

Leaving her hands in play near our sex, Mom moved her head up to ours and the three of us kissed and rubbed faces together freely. My right hand went to my mother's sex. I began to toy with her pussy as she continued to stimulate the two of us with her finger inside Carmen's ass. Surprisingly, it was mom that came first. She began to grunt and groan. She buried her face between mine and Carmen's as her pelvis began to rock briskly back and forth.

Sensing mom's orgasm, Carmen began to kiss her. Her hands went to mom's tits massaging the perfect orbs of flesh. As they kissed, the two continued to orgasm together in the hardest come of the night. I couldn't have held back if I tried. I began to cum as much and as hard as I had any time before. I was filling young Carmen full of my sperm as her and my mom exploded in orgasmic bliss.

I was home, I was safe, I was in love with my mother and I was loving her and her lover. With Carmen atop me, me inside her, and my mother caressing us both, I drifted off into the most peaceful sleep that I had experienced since I had started my journey as a soldier.

My sweet mother had given me life, sustained my life, saved my life and now I was the recipient of her love and, by extension, the love of a fellow soldier; her sweet Carmen. Life was good!

12