All Comments on 'Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 06'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Progression

It feels like Janice is being more cruel to Rose than initially. I know its probably part of the progression. And Rose is losing part of the bubbliness that held her appeal. Maybe it will return.

But something that seems like a clear possibility is Rose and a male teacher. Maybe one treats her kindly after a rough breakup with Paul when he finds out she's cheated.

Overall still enjoying it though. Appreciate the work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep it up

Love it. It's exciting that this can go so many ways. Her submissive tendencies are amazing. Will she age regress more? Will she find Pual a pet? Or will she become the pet? Will Janice bring home a beau and will she do what it takes to stay head of household?

spankfunforspankfunforabout 7 years ago
Great Role Reversal!

Daughter/MOM Has Found A Great Job and Mom/ DAUGHTER Is Great School Girl! Love This Ongoing Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Started out ok, now has degenerated into a crock of shit. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My favorite story of all time.

Can anyone suggest other stories like this? I like the idea of mom's controlled and regressed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7270 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...