Mom, Should I Fuck Grannie? Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom competes with her mother for her son's cock.
5.8k words
4.36
29.4k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
772 Followers

A cold cloth on my forehead. Lying on the couch. Police coming and going. I looked around. I spotted Lincoln talking to one policeman, Mom to another.

I tried to stand up, a little shaky, but I made my way over to Lincoln.

'Mom!'

Lincoln gave me a big hug. I saw Renee and Harry talking to a big, burly guy wearing a security guard uniform.

'Ava!'

Mom joined in on the hug.

'Marquis saved our lives!'

'Mom, who is Marquis?'

She pointed to the security guard talking to Renee and Harry.

Why were Renee and Harry in Vail? It dawned on me, they would only be here if there was murder. They work cold cases. I am so confused. Wait!

The Captain! They took the Captain's cold cases to the DA. The Captain heard that and fled to Vail to kill me and my family. They followed him here. That has to be it.

Renee walked over to us.

'Ava, your mother's friend saved your lives. He came to see her, he found the door unlocked. He entered and heard the commotion in the bedroom. He jumped the Captain when he saw you were being forced to shoot your mother. Marquis took the Captain to the floor. The gun discharged. No one was hurt from the one shot. Your son picked up the gun and kept watch as Marquis cuffed the Captain.'

'Your Mom called 911. We were heading to your home as we believed that is where the Captain was heading. We arrived just before the police and helped Marquis move the Captain to the living room.'

'I don't know what your son and Mom were doing. I told them to get dressed before the police arrived. We moved you to the couch after they took the Captain to a squad car.'

'You seemed OK. EMS checked you out and determined you fainted but didn't hurt yourself falling to the floor.'

'We have to take all of you down to the police station and get your statements. We will also begin the extradition process to send the Captain back to LA.'

'Renee, I feel responsible for the women he killed.'

'Ava, we all feel responsible. The detectives that ran with those cases blew it.'

'Let's face it, that guy is fucked up.' Renee said.

Couldn't agree more.

'Let's get this over with.' I said.

'Ava, one more thing, a little bit of levity.'

'Ok.'

'Marquis made a statement, but it won't go in the record.'

'Well? What did he say?'

'Damn that boy is well hung! That boy bad!'

I had noticed that too. I stared at it to long.

***

I had to deal with my ex. I called to update him on what happened. I didn't share all the details. He still believes he is Lincoln's hero. Not so much. I also talked to my daughter Claudia who lives with him. She expressed more worry for me than he did.

Claudia asked if she could come visit. I told her it was best to wait until all this blew over.

I really miss her. I will make the visit happen. Of course Dad asked if Lincoln could visit him, I told him that was up to Lincoln. Good luck, Lincoln has a very low opinion of him.

***

Two months later ... Lincoln and I moved back to LA. I can't trust my mother nor Lincoln anymore. It's kind of disgusting to think about what they did, or what I thought they did. I never asked for the details, nor I never will. I assume it was the worst. If Lincoln ever wants to talk about it, I will listen.

The Captain was in jail. Because capital punishment executions were halted by the official moratorium ordered by Governor of California for the moment he is alive. It will take years to try him on all the murders. I will only have to testify at one, maybe two.

The case against me was dropped. I paid off my dinner debt to the Captain's defense attorney. I kept our dating platonic until I was assured he was a good guy, not just someone looking for sex. We progressed to a sexual relationship. It lasted for 2 months. He wasn't very good in bed. No variety, plus he was kind of small. He must be on steroids or testosterone as his balls were so small.

I broke it off. He was a nice guy. Good attorney. Wealthy. If we married, I would never have to work again.

But ... as disgusting as it sounds, I was looking for something bigger.

Oh well. Back to work.

Word had spread on how I helped crack the serial killer case. The new Captain expunged my record. It would no longer show my termination. He offered me my old job in the Robbery-Homicide Division. I told him I had to think about it.

I picked up a few new clients. A husband suspecting his wife of cheating, a wife suspecting his wife of cheating, same old stuff. The third case was a new one for me. The husband suspecting that his wife was fucking their son.

He traveled a lot, all around the world. He had me install cameras in the master, the son's bedroom and in the living room.

Monitored for a month. Nothing. When they were home alone, they behaved. No interaction. No evidence.

I updated the husband. He was positive they were doing it. He authorized me to tail them. That gets expensive fast, but he told me to do it. Works for my bank account.

The son attended the local community college. Dad told me he was doing that to build up his GPA to get into better universities. He didn't believe in buying an admission like others.

Mom didn't work, but volunteered at the homeless shelter, a soup kitchen and a parent's day out affiliated with a church. Seemed like the model Mom to me.

I thought, I should be doing activities like that.

But one day ....

Dad out of town. Mom drove the son to school. He usually drove himself. She went to the church for her volunteer work. I stuck with her. I had a feeling something was going to happen.

She left early and headed to the college. The son ran to the car. Mom hugged and kissed him on the lips. That went on for a while. I was snapping pictures like crazy. They finally separated.

I tailed them to a downtown luxury hotel. They parked in the garage. I waited for them in the lobby. They checked in and headed to the elevator.

I was lucky, the floor were displayed above the elevator door. Elevator stopped on 23. I took the next elevator up. There were only 6 rooms per floor. Huge rooms, suites.

It was a destination hotel for traveling business people. It was early afternoon, everyone working.

I walked the hall. I went door to door listening for any voices. Only one.

I knocked, 'Ralph, It is me. I am here for the pictures!'

I could hear mumbling. The door opened. It was the wife. She was holding her unbuttoned blouse together.

I quickly stepped inside to get a quick glimpse of the suite. Living area, bedroom off to the left. No sign of the son.

'There is no Ralph here.'

'But I was told to meet Ralph in Room 4 on the 24th floor for his head shots.'

'Honey, this is the 23rd floor.'

She motioned for me to leave. She turned around and walked away letting the door close slowly on it own.

I slipped a small piece of cardboard between the door lock and the catch. I waited a minute to see if she noticed. Nothing. I pushed the door open slightly. The cardboard worked.

I stepped inside but held the door open for a quick escape. I heard them talking in the bedroom.

'Mom, why can't we do this more often? I get so horny for you during the week.'

'Honey, this hotel room is very expensive. Once a week is all I can hide from Dad.'

Note to self, need to investigate how she pays for this suite.

'Ok, let's just do it at home. Dad is traveling so much, we could sleep together every night if we wanted to.'

'No honey, too much risk. What if he comes home early without notice? What if he had cameras installed to watch us. I think he suspects we are ... you know ... fucking.'

'I don't care if he knows. We are just having an affair. I bet he has affairs or sex with others while he travels. His secretary is hot.'

Note to self, I need to know if he is clean if he is heading down the divorce path.

'Come here baby.'

They went quiet, must be kissing.

I positioned myself behind the couch in the living room. A clear shot of the open bedroom door. I crouched low and rested the still camera on the top back of the couch to give me a steady shot.

They were kissing. While embraced, the son pushed her unbuttoned blouse down. He reached around and unclasped the bra, pulling it off with the blouse.

Nice, large breasts, her nipples already hard, little pillars jutting out from the large areolas.

She helped him remove his shirt. Nice muscular build complimenting his long, surfer dude blonde hair.

She stood up and pulled her tight jeans down to the floor leaving her white panties on.

He stood up, she kneeled in front of him. Belt, snap and unzipper undone quickly. She put her fingers inside the waist band of his jeans and briefs. Pulling them down, his erection freed, it snapped up and hit her on the chin. What a big fucking cock! I'll take one of those!

No wonder she is having an affair with her son. So jealous. Even once a week would work for me.

'Are you ready tonight baby? Does Mommy need to suck her baby's cock?'

'Yes please Mom.'

She went at it, mauling his cock with her mouth. Shoving it in to rub the inside of her cheeks, left then right. Licking it from the bottom of the thick girth of the shaft to the head. Slobbering her saliva all over it, spitting more saliva on it, spreading it up and down on his stiff erection while sucking on the head. Caressing his balls, then sucking on them. She was absolutely wild.

'Mom, you are going to make me cum early.'

She slowed down. Not sure why. This was interesting.

She rubbed his cock all over her face before stopping.

'I love it when your cock is so hard for Mommy.'

She pushed him unto the bed.

She stood up, spread her legs and using her hands pulled apart the labia.

'This is what you want. You want Mommy's pussy.'

'Yes, yes, fuck me Mom.'

She was on top of him quickly. She rested her hands on his chest while squatting on his cock. He helped guide his wet cock into her pussy.

'Perfect baby, here we go.'

At first she lingered with only the head barely within the labia, small movements up and down. Slowly she increased the travel on the thick shaft. Up and down slowly. About halfway down she sped up. Up and down, up and down continually working further down the erection. Eventually she bottomed down, staying then moving back and forth.

'Yes, yes Mom, ride my cock. Make me cum that way.'

Then she went wild again, up all the way, back down, slapping her hairy pussy against his pubic hairs. Unbelievable the effort she put into fucking her son's cock.

I zoomed in on his face. His eyes closed, seemingly a grimace on his face, like he was trying hard to hold back.

'Mom, mom, here is comes, I am cumming.'

She jumped off of him and grabbed the shaft.

I turned on the camera automatic rapid shooting. Just in time.

She gave the head one lick and holy cow the cum exploded up and out. Mom stroked his cock, the spurts continuing in large streams, the cum landing on him, all around his pelvis.

The spurts ended. Mom sucked out what was left.

'Oh god Mom, that was a good one. It was a week's worth of cum. Maybe it is good we only do this once a week.'

'Yeah baby, that was a good one.'

When I repositioned the camera, I bumped into the table next to the couch. Shit, that was loud.

I ducked down below the couch.

'What was that sound Mom?'

'I don't know.'

I threw a book that was on the table on the floor in front of the table.

I imagined her walking out of the room. I stopped breathing. I was waiting for a 'what are you doing? ' Or something like that. Nothing.

Her voice came from the bedroom, 'I didn't see anything except a book on the floor. Probably fell from the table. Let's get back at it.'

She closed the bedroom door.

I had enough pics. I snuck out.

Heading home.

***

Lincoln's car was in the driveway. He only had one class today so he might be up to doing something together..

He must be in his room, usually he likes to watch the big screen in the living room.

I opened a bottle of chardonnay and poured a glass. I pulled out my laptop from my bag and uploaded the pictures to my secure site. Usually, I would send off the link to the Dad and let him look at them cold. Didn't seem right given the incestuous, erotic nature of the pictures.

I composed a text to him.

'John -- I tailed your wife and son to a hotel. I managed to get into their room and take pictures confirming your suspicions. They will be difficult to view, as it was difficult to watch. Let me know when you are ready for the link. Ava'

I read and reread it several times. I know I would be crushed to see these kind of pictures even if I suspected and expected the worst. I finally had the courage to hit send. He was in Japan. I think that would be 9 AM Tokyo time. He is probably up but might be in a meeting.

He immediately replied, 'Send the link.'

I did.

A delayed reply, 'If I forward the link, will the recipient be able to view?'

I replied, 'Yes'

His reply, 'Great. Good work. A big bonus coming to you.'

Shit. I hate this part of the job. Maybe I should take the new Captain up on his offer, but I really don't want the hours of RHD.

I heard voices from Lincoln's room. Does he have a friend over?

His door was halfway open. I could hear clearly now.

'Yes Grannie, I am naked. I have been watching porn, so I have an erection.'

I could see it, oh my gosh. It is so big and thick. The size of his balls complementing his cock size. The head bigger in diameter than the nearby shaft. The veins on the shaft bulging out from the thin skin.

My bad voice said, 'that's what I am talking about. That's what I need. It is right there. Take it.'

I was tempted to slip my hand into my pants. I didn't feel that way taking pictures of the mom and son.

'Lincoln you are so sweet. Move the camera close to it.' A pause.

'Oh my, it looks bigger every time I see it. I wish I could be there to take it in my cock hungry mouth.'

'Me too Granny. I am so horny. I wish we had stayed in Vail.'

'Grannie, move your phone between your legs for a close up of your pussy.'

'Can you spread your pussy open and put two fingers in?'

'Ooh yeah Grannie, finger fuck for me.'

'Lincoln, stroke that big tool of yours while I do that. I need to see you cum.'

I was getting hot. I either need to stop this or ... or ... continue watching. I had a better idea.

'Lincoln, who are you talking to? What are you doing masturbating for them?'

Before I could sit next to him on the bed, to get close to his erection, he killed the call and slammed the iPad facedown.

'Mom ... it is ... I was ...' he was stuttering.

I couldn't help but look at his thick erection. I placed my hand right next to his hip as I faked a re-positioning on the bed.

'Lincoln, who were you talking to?'

He closed his eyes to think, I turned to get an even better view of his hard on which appeared to be wilting. I helped him out.

'Were you doing some kind of erotic online dating chat?'

He thought about it.

'Yes, Mom. I am sorry. I won't do that again.'

I placed my hand on his thigh right next to his cock, if I held it there long enough, his wilting cock would come to rest on top of my hand. I rubbed his thigh up and down, bumping into his balls. I am hoping he would reverse and get hard again. It worked.

'I believe you. Do you miss being with Grannie?'

'Oh no Mom. I am beyond that. It was disgusting what I did.'

'Well, I don't know what you did with her. Maybe one day we can talk about it.'

'Ok Mom, maybe someday.'

I leaned in to kiss him, letting my hand move up and brush up against his growing erection.

I thought I can do more.

I kissed him on the lips. He was surprised.

'Mom, I have to go to the bathroom.'

He jumped out of bed. I chased after him and grabbed his hand to stop him. I full frontal body view of my son. His hard cock standing straight out. I was excited. I needed to touch it.

'Let's do something fun tonight Lincoln. Just you and me, something intimate.'

'Like a nice dinner?'

'Yes, that would be a good start.'

He broke my grip, entered the bathroom, closed and locked the door.

***

Back in the kitchen to finish my glass of wine and pour another.

I looked at the pictures. I can't do that with Lincoln. What was I thinking. I was thinking he has one of the most desirable packages I have ever seen. The problem is it belongs to my son.

I thought back to our interaction. If he figured out what I was doing, he was scared off by my actions. I need to tone it down. Maybe it would be best to talk about what they did. Maybe it wasn't what I thought it was.

I was swirling my finger around the inside of the wine glass, then licked it off. The third time, I sucked on one, then the three fingers shoving them deep into my throat imagining it was...

Stop it! Distract yourself, do something else.

If we were heading to court, I would need to pare the multiple photos down to a few to tell the story. Good! I distraction. I copied the selected photos to another folder name 'Evidence'.

I had taken over 200 photos. When I put the camera on automatic to catch the climax, there was another 50. Those were interesting watching the cum explode out and up, creating a slow motion effect. What a load of cum. So sexy. This was not helping to tone it down.

At the moment, I couldn't decide on the final ones to keep in the folder. Might need the Dad's input. I shelved it. Enough done. Time to roust Lincoln and go to dinner.

My phone rang. It was Renee.

'Ava, I have some news for you. Harry is retiring. That creates an opening in Open-Unsolved. I know the new Captain offered you RHD. How would you like to be my partner? I believe, the Captain will approve. What do you think?'

'I absolutely, fucking love it! It is a god send. I have had enough being a private dick.'

'Does he know about Harry and the open position?'

'Of course, yes, he does. And ... Harry recommended that you take his position!'

'I will call the Captain right now, bye!'

I was in such a hurry I dropped my phone to the floor. The screen cracked. Who cares as long as it still works.

'Captain, this is Ava.'

'Your hired. Can you start tomorrow? You need to overlap with Harry and come up to speed on all the cases he and Renee are working on.'

'Yes, of course. But Captain, I will have to spend some time wrapping up client work over the next couple of months.'

'No problem. And Ava ... you are promoted to this position. Your old salary will increase 25%. Will that work for you?'

'Yes! Thank you Captain. I truly appreciate it.'

We said our goodbyes.

I called Renee about starting tomorrow. We worked out the details.

I am so pumped! Time to celebrate.

'Ready Lincoln? We have something to celebrate.'

'Let's go Mom.'

His iPad was opened to Facetime. Last number called 2 minutes ago, my mother.

Jesus. He is under her spell.

***

We had a great dinner. We chatted about my new job and the raise I was getting. We didn't touch on what I really wanted to know. What happened in Mom's bedroom.

I was celebrating. I buried two and a half bottles of wine by myself. Lincoln, to his credit, just had the other half.

I had him drive home. I hugged on his arm all the way home telling him what a great son he was, how glad I was he lived with me. I told him how much I admired how he took care of his body. At stoplights I kissed him on the cheek and told him how much I loved him. I was crazy drunk. I was thinking crazy taboo thoughts.

I stumbled into the house. Lincoln helped me to my bedroom.

'Goodnight Mom.'

He kissed me on the cheek and started walking out.

'Lincoln, meet me in the living room. Let's talk about a couple of things.

I smiled at him.

'OK.'

I went to my closet and took out my favorite Victoria Secret nighty. Transparent cover up, crotchless panties. He is in for a treat. I am so horny. It is time to make my move and make him forget about Mom.

VCDC
VCDC
772 Followers
12