Mom, Should I Fuck Grannie? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was sitting on the couch wearing loose fitting pajama bottoms and top. He looked at me. His eyes wide open.

I sat next to him on the couch. I played with is long blonde hair.

'Lincoln, what happened in Mom's bedroom? What were you really doing?'

He didn't respond. I got the feeling he wouldn't. I pushed ahead.

'Did you have sex with Mom? I ask because you asked me if you should ... you should ... fuck her.'

It was hard to say those words.

He nodded yes.

'Tell me about it. Did you enjoy it? Did she do things for you that you have never experienced?'

He hesitated, then he spoke.

'I joined her after Al left. I stripped naked and laid on the bed. She fucked me, cowgirl style. I was ready to cum, so she asked me to do her doggy style. I did and I came in my grandmother. So disgusting Mom.'

I didn't believe the disgusting part at all.

'Then the Captain showed up, you showed up, you know the rest.'

'Thanks for sharing, Lincoln. That must have been hard to do.'

'Mom, God punished us for doing that. He sent the Captain to send us to hell. '

'Lincoln that is not so. Incest is generally accepted in many societies. There are many people in our society that accept it. Don't worry about it.'

I really don't think he was worried, but if he was acting so was I.

'Mom, so you think it is OK?'

'Yes, I do.'

'So, you would be OK if Grannie and I had sex again?'

'I didn't say that.'

'Oh.'

I changed the subject. All the talk about Grannie got him excited.

Time to build on that.

'You have asked me what I do for my clients. This client suspected his wife was having an affair. I followed her and her lover to a hotel. I snuck into their room and took pictures of them in compromising poses. Would you like to see them?'

'Yeah Mom, that sounds cool.'

I air played the folder of photos I created for the courtroom and set the viewer to automatically show each photo. I started the viewer.

Lincoln was totally focused watching the stripping, the oral sex, the cowgirl fucking with the orgasm shot photos. The rapid-fire shots creating an animated slow motion show of the cum spurts slowly leaving the cock.

Lincoln had a hard on. I could tell by the movement of his hand down to his crotch area he was aching to stroke it.

'Are you wondering who these people are?'

I don't think he cared, it was like looking at an slide show porn video. But åhe surprised me.

'These people are the ones your client needed you to catch?'

'Yep, he suspected his wife and son were having sex.'

He was not expecting that at all.

'They are ... they are mom and son?'

'Yes Lincoln. How do you feel about that?'

'I ... I guess it is ... it is pretty erotic.'

'Are you OK with a mom and son having erotic sex?'

I placed my hand right under his erection. I leaned in close, my breasts in front of his face quite visible through the transparent nighty.

'Yes.'

'What if you and I had sex? Would you be OK with that? Could you fuck me?'

I was at a drunken advantage asking away with direct questions. I waited.

'Mom, would you be OK with that?'

I moved in and kissed him. I pulled his erection out of his pajamas and started stroking it.

'I would be OK only if you are.'

'Yes, yes I am OK.'

'But you prefer sex with another. Don't you?' I asked.

I stopped stroking him.

'Don't stop Mom. Please don't stop.'

'But you prefer Grannie, don't you?'

'I don't know. I guess I don't know how good we will be together.'

I stood up and took his hand, gently pulling him up.

'Let me show you how good I am. You can be the judge.'

I led him to the bedroom and closed the door.

***

'Marquis, please come with me to LA!' I pleaded with him.

He just came inside me, his thick black cock totally occupying my pussy. I came twice riding his erection.

I laid on my side, next to his muscular body, not an ounce of fat on him.

I kissed him on the cheek while stroking his reviving erection, fingering the big head, little leaks of the white cum oozing out offering a stark contrast to his dark black cock.

'I have to work, I am sorry I can't do that.'

I moved between his legs, I held his balls in my right hand, my left hand slowly stroking his full erection. I kissed the bulbous head, then licked around it.

'Are you sure you can't come? Come on, think how much fun we will have together. Maybe they can move your testimony up to the same timeframe.'

I wrapped my lips around the base of the head. I flicked my tongue back and forth on it.

'Well?'

'OK, let me make a call to my boss. After what I did he told me he would grant any request. His company received great publicity from my action and the business has exploded.'

I watched him exit with great focus. His buttocks as muscled as his chest. The broad muscled shoulders tapering down to his narrow waist. The gap between his cheeks like a valley between two muscle mountains. What a fucking body! I get wet just looking at him.

When I knew he was clear, I launched a FaceTime to Lincoln. Maybe we could get together when I was in town without Ava knowing.

No answer.

***

'Lincoln, are you ready for me?'

'Yes, yes Mom'

I led him to the bed and made him turn towards me. I pushed him down onto the bed and crawled on top of him, kissing him passionately.

I leaned back going upright feeling his cock pushing up against my crtochless panties. I took off the nighty and laid back down on him offering a breast to his open mouth.

He sucked on the nipple while I ran my fingers through his hair,

I pushed the other one into his mouth. This time he sucked and pulled the nipple out.

'Oh yes Lincoln, just like that.'

When both nipples were hard I moved back between his legs. They were dangling off the edge of the bed. I pulled his loose fitting shorts down to the floor freeing up that monster cock letting it stand at attention.

I surrounded his cock with my breasts. I dripped saliva down onto his erection and the inside of my breasts. I stroked his cock using my breasts. They barely wrapped around the thickness of his hard on.

'Mom, that is so cool, it feels so different. Grannie didn't ...'

I cut him off, 'One more Grannie reference and I stop.'

'Sorry Mom, no more.'

I put my mouth right above where the head exited my breasts. I put my tongue out, so that the underside of the head slid up and down on my wet tongue.

'Mom, take it in your mouth, please suck me off.'

I held off, I waited till I saw the precum, continuing to breaststroke his cock, teasing the big head.

Finally, I released my cock hold.

He thrusted the head up against my pursed lips. With the second thrust I opened them slightly letting half the head in.

'Mom, open up wide, take me all in, please Mom.'

I surrounded the base of his ball sack with my thumb and fingers, gently tugging his balls down, pulling them away from the thick shaft.

I stuffed both balls into my mouth while stroking his erection. Sucking, licking his balls not letting loose of them. I then focused on one, pulling it far away from the partner, the skin surrounding it stretched to the limits. I let it slip out with a popping sound.

Back to the big head, wrapping my lips on the space at the end of the head and the beginning of the shaft, running my tongue around the captive head.

'Mom, Mom, oh my god. I can't ...'

Down halfway, slobbering saliva as I plunged. Back up top, kiss the head and back down. Quick movements up and down while caressing his big balls.

'Mom, stop, you are making me cum.'

I retreated. I motioned for him to move back fully on the bed. I stayed between his legs and admired his pulsing erection, the veins popping out from the thin shaft skin.

I climbed on top of him, my pussy inches from the leaking head.

'Lincoln, guide your cock into your Mother's pussy.'

He took control of that monster cock and pushed it up, separating my pussy lips. I felt the head splitting me open, the cock head dragging my labia inward. Gosh he is so big. I love it.

I took control. I had to be careful. He is ready to explode. I have plans for that.

Riding him cowgirl, I worked his cock, focusing on the head. Small movements up and down mixed in with forward and backward motion.

After a few minutes, I could tell he was ready, his eyes closed, his hands pounding the bed, his head rolling back and forth. He cried out, 'Fuck, fuck, fuck Mom I am going to cum in you.'

I jumped off, I grabbed the bottom of the shaft. I licked the underside of the head, then sucked on one side then the other. I dropped down to my hand, wrapped my lips around the shaft, moved up to head with tongue riding along.

'Oh god Mom, it is happening.'

I stopped, I licked the underside of the head. Bam! He exploded! The cum shooting up at least a foot. The spurts kept coming and coming and coming. He was soaking himself with his cum shower.

I waited till the spurts stopped. I sucked out what was left in his sperm tunnel and drooled it out on the head. I waited for him to react.

'Mom, I am spent. I am so satisfied. You are the best.'

'What are you going to do with your mess?' I pointed at his cum soaked cock. pelvis and stomach.

'Can you ... can you help?'

'Sure, but can you help swallow it?'

'Mom! I have never done that. Do I have to?'

'Yes, just a little taste, that's all. You might like it.'

I didn't wait for a response. I licked up all the cum. My mouth filled with his semen.

My fingers placed on his lips, I pulled them open, he opened his mouth.

I dripped a little of his cum into the opening.

'Taste it Lincoln, then swallow it.'

He did but he was not happy. He pushed me out of the way.

'Can I be excused? I want to go to my room.'

I nodded. I fucked up. I forced him to do something he obviously abhorred.

I sat there for a moment. I need to apologize to him.

His door was ajar. He was talking to someone.

'Grannie, she made me swallow my own cum. So disgusting. I hate it, I hate her for doing that.'

'Lincoln, calm down. That is a sexy thing to do. Some men like, some don't. Don't hate her for that. Did you have good sex with her?

'Yes, it was awesome. Better than with you.'

I appreciate the honesty.

'Good, think about that part. Looks like I have to work on improving though.'

'Ok, that all makes sense.'

'I have to go to LA for my deposition. Let's get together if you know what I mean.'

'That would be great Grannie, I can't wait.'

'Just so you know, Marquis is coming with me. He has been helping me out during your absence. Don't be jealous, I am using him. Don't tell him that!' she laughed.

'I understand Grannie. Kind of like what I did with Mom tonight? I used her?'

'Exactly. Got to go!. Love you! Look forward to being in bed with you again.'

'Me too, love you Grannie.'

Fuck! I fucked up royally. I need a plan to get Lincoln off Grannie. I have an idea.

End of Pt. 02

12