Mom, Should I Fuck Grannie? Pt. 03

Story Info
Mom and Grannie compete with daughter for the son's cock.
8.3k words
4.27
14k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
782 Followers

I am glad that is over. Why do I take these parts?

So tired of having sex with these old guys with man boobs, fat bellies, little cocks and balls,

Even though I am pushing 23, the directors often dress me in outfits to give the impression I am 18 - school girl outfits with extremely short plaid skirts, white blouses unbuttoned past my braless breasts, white socks up to my knees and tiny white panties.

I usually have to work to get these guys hard even though, I have an awesome body and great oral talents if I say so myself.

Thank god this old guy was a little different for this video.

Not much of a plot, dressed in a school girls outfit, cutting school, caught by an old guy, forced to fuck him so he won't tell Mom.

When we talked to the director ahead of the shoot, the old guy suggested a minor change to the plot. He wanted to play grandpa punishing his granddaughter. He said it would be a big help to him.

I'm like, whatever, let's get going. I need to be out by 5:30.

It worked for him.

After cutting school, he confronted me, gave me the option of a spanking or telling Mom. I chose the spanking.

He pulled down my tiny white panties, laid me across his lap and spanked me pretty hard. Definitely looked authentic. Felt real good to me. I liked it.

I pleaded with Gramps to stop as I had learned my lesson telling him I was getting wet and turning me on. All true.

He stopped, stood me up, pulled my panties all the way off and ripped open my blouse. He made me sit on the edge of the bed while he took off his clothes. What an ugly body but,,, he was hard! Not An erection already- yay!

He forced it into my mouth as more 'punishment'. I sucked on it, caressing his ball sack. I moved up and down on it doing my expert blowjob thing.

When the old guy said, 'Gramps is cumming baby!' the director wasn't happy. We had three more scenes to do before he was supposed to cum.

The old guy pulled out and painted my face and tits with a huge load.

'Claudia, you are so fucking good. I want to work with you on a permanent basis.'

Sounds like he was blaming me for his premature ejaculation.

'Can we have dinner tonight and go back to my place for another blowjob?' he asked.

'Sorry Gramps, I have plans, maybe next time,' I lied.

The director called it a day. She said we would add more to it tomorrow and told me to ease up a bit on it so he doesn't cum so fast.

Tomorrow, he will be fucking me, a lot of the control will be on him, good luck with my tight pussy.

One day they will give me another shoot with a huge cock, white or black. I really don't care. My only time I got a decent cock it was a brother sister shoot. Now that guy had a cock and that was fun - I came first.

In my porn world everything is OK whether is it incest with my brother, my mother, my uncle. Tying up and whipping my partner or being tied up, faced fucked then fucked till my pussy was sore to the touch. Everything is allowable in my blurred world of porn and reality.

My agent said he is working on getting more shoots like the brother sister. He offered his cock in the meantime which I politely turn down. I think I need a new agent.

I need to change, get home, get a good shower and check in with Mom. We agreed to talk at 6 PM.

She is back in LA, I am so happy. She has been through so much with the Captain assault. She fled to Vail with Lincoln, I politely declined to go. I have a job. Lincoln was still in high school.

Mom doesn't have a clue about what I really do. I told her I was an actor with bit parts and I drove Uber, and other gig jobs to pay the bills. If she only knew.

The guy tried to kill Grandma, Mom and Lincoln! Wow, it was unbelievable. With the Captain out of the picture Mom decided to move back to LA with Lincoln. Grandma stayed put in Vail.

I never heard all the detail on how all that happened. All three refused to talk about it because they said they were 'traumatized.' Maybe one day, I will get the whole story.

Grandma is something else, at 54 she still has a sexy body. She makes porn videos and was instrumental in me entering the industry. Three divorces too. The last two caught fucking her stepsons. What a character.

I often wondered if she would ever make a move on Lincoln. Nah, that didn't fit her modus operandi.

Lincoln is handsome with an athletic build. I had the pleasure of seeing his cock one time, by accident, pre-porn career. He and I were home alone, we were just hanging out watching Netflix and Max.

Mom was taking us out to dinner.. He decided to take a shower. After about 10 minutes he shouted out to me, 'Claudia, can you bring me a towel, there are none in my bathroom.'

Just like him to not plan ahead. Check for a towel before you shower! Men!

I grabbed one from the hall closet. I knocked on the door. My plan - just reach my arm in with the towel, protecting his privacy. Instead... he pulled open the door.

I will never forget that moment. Lincoln's naked body dripping wet. His large pecs, big biceps, six pack stomach and then... his enormous cock in full view. Water dripping off the cock head mimicking clear precum. His large ball sack partially obscured by the thick, long shaft.

Fuck!

These thoughts flashed through my mind in a millisecond - I want to touch it to see if what I was seeing was real. So big, so pronounced due to the flat muscled pelvis. i want to take it in my mouth, I want to feel it in my pussy. Stop it! He is your brother.

Lincoln took the towel, said 'thanks sis' and closed the door.

I had an urge to open the door and follow him. I came to my senses. I was looking at my brother! Follow him into the bathroom. Help him towel off? Perform oral sex on my brother's big cock? Fuck standing up? No!

Is that normal for a sister to be turned on by her stud brother? I don't know. I just know I will always remember and probably fantasize about my brother. Why not? Who would it hurt?

I went to my room, took a shower and masturbated thinking of Lincoln. So good!

***

I had to make it up to Lincoln. I didn't realize how much of a turn off it would be, making him taste his own cum. I was making progress tearing him away from my Mom and I blew it. He ran away to call her and complain about what I made him do.

I need to make it up to him and get back on his good side. His cock is worth the effort. I have an idea.

I knocked on his bedroom door.

'Go away Mom. I am disgusted with you.'

'Lincoln, can I please come in and explain?'

Silence. Hopefully, he was considering my reasonable request.

'Lincoln?'

'Fine come in.'

He was still naked - good! Sitting up with his back to the headboard, his legs crossed but his amazing cock still visible. I sat on the edge of the bed. I so wanted to touch it, take it in my mouth.

'Lincoln, I am so sorry. That was mean of me to presume you would like tasting your cum and then force you to do it. I will never do that again unless you ask for it.'

He was thinking about it.

Here we go!

'Mommy has been bad. I need to be punished by you. Lincoln, you need to punish your Mom for being so bad.'

I moved across his lap. laying on top of his cock, my ass cheeks protruding up.

'Lincoln, spank your Mom. Spank me hard, I need to be punished.'

'But... spank me only you want to. If you don't, that's fine, I am not forcing you to do this.'

I smile crept across his face. He gently patted my cheeks.

'Lincoln, may I suggest you spank me harder?'

'OK.'

He spanked me pretty good on my left cheek, then the right cheek.

'Harder Lincoln, punish your Mom for being a bad girl.'

Next spank was harder, this time across both cheeks, then another, another, another. I felt a nice burning sensation. I loved it, it was getting me excited. I could feel a wetness in my pussy.

He stopped.

'Mom, your cheeks are... they are.... they're beet red.'

'Lincoln, I love my punishment. I have never been spanked like that before. You are good at it.'

I moved upright, straddling his hips. Yes he was hard! The top of my pussy lips contacting the bottom of his shaft. I gently caressed the head before stroking softly up and down.

'I need more punishment Lincoln. Mommy was so bad.'

I slid to the edge of the bed and reached for my little bag.

'Mom, where are you going? Don't leave me like this. I...'

He motioned to his big, thick, hard cock.

'Handcuff and tie me to the bed Lincoln. Then punish me anyway you want. You can fuck me hard in my pussy and mouth. You can pull on and slap Mommy's tits. I need more punishment. I was so bad to you.'

'Mom, I think we are even.'

I dangled the handcuffs and rope at him.

'Please tie me to the bed, punish me. Slap me around, please Lincoln it would make me feel better. You can even leave me tied, leave to do something else and comeback all night and punish me some more. I will be waiting for you each time. I am yours Lincoln, do whatever you want with me.'

He stroked his cock, he was warming up to the idea of me being his sex prisoner.

He didn't say a word when he climbed off the bed, took the handcuffs and rope from me and motioned me to get on the bed.

'Hurry up, you cock loving slut. Get in position, get comfortable you will be there all night, my sex slave. A bad slave who hurt her master.'

He handcuffed my wrists to the bed posts. Tying my ankles took a little more ingenuity and effort to secure them, but he was successful.

'There!'

He was happy with the end result, his Mom spread eagle on his bed, my legs spread so far apart the lips of my pussy separated.

'You're a bad Mommy so your good son is going to punish you for making me eat my cum. Are you ready for your punishment Mommy?'

'Yes son, punish Mommy for being bad.'

Lincoln's erection was as hard as I have seen in my short time with it. He positioned himself just under my heaving breasts. He took one breast in his hand, squeezed it, pulled it up with one hand and slapped it hard with the other. Back and forth, the nipple instantly hard, the feeling on the border between excitement and pain.

'Does Mommy like the way I slap your big tits around?'

'Do it some more Lincoln, Mommy loves it.'

Switching to the other breast, the slaps seemed even harder, more erotic for me.

He backed up and slapped my face back and forth, I don't want him to stop. I love it.

As he slapped me he kept saying 'Bad Mommy, bad Mommy.'

Eventually he stopped, moved forward, rested his cock on my lips and nose. I gave it a little lick.

'Did I ask you to do that? Bad Mommy!'

He slapped my face again.

'Do as I say you slutty bitch.'

I nodded yes, I will do as he says. He was really getting into to it, getting far into it, but I asked for it and in a weird way I was enjoying it. I loved it being punished by my big cock son because I had my eyes on the target of wresting him away from my Mom - permanently.

'Open your mouth my cocksucking bad Mom, I am going to fuck your face. You must take all of it in or you will pay.'

As I moved up to get my head in the right spot I saw the time. 6:15! I missed the call with Claudia. Oh well, this was working for me, I can catch her later when Lincoln lets me go.

I opened wide, he wasted no time and shoved his whole cock in my mouth. I was surprised, I gagged a little.

He pulled out and slapped me.

'I told you what you had to do and you failed! Gagging is failing, you cocksucking bitch. Maybe you're not that good of a cocksucker. Maybe Grannie is better.'

I said, 'Do it again, I am better!'

'Ok.'

He tried to catch me off guard, feigning like he was getting ready. I wasn't fooled, he shoved his thick cock all the way in, I was ready. I locked my lips around it holding it captive. I wiggled my head back and forth while it was deep in me, banging around my throat.

'Mom, I concede, you are better, let me go.'

I disobeyed my master, I held tight and wiggled back and forth. I did that for his excitement, plus the momentary break in contact with my throat, which allowed in some oxygen.

'Mom, Mom let me go, I feel like cumming.'

I let go to pull off to the bottom of the head. I plunged back down taking it all in.

'Jeez Mom, that is too much, I am cumming.'

The warm spurts in my mouth, that will never leave my mouth. I took every one of his ejaculations, letting some stay in my mouth, others dripping down my throat. Nothing outside my lips.

He held onto my head while he emptied his balls inside me. Slowly retracting his cock when he was done, I made sure nothing was left on the shaft, everything in my mouth.

I like how he held up his cock in front of my face. I made an articulated motion to let him know I swallowed everything. From his perspective, he would not have known he came in me, no evidence of cum, nothing.

He sighed as he sat back on my stomach. That was probably the most painful thing so far tonight.

I was about to tell him to punish me some more, I want to be fucked by that big cock when his phone rang.

He looked at the caller ID.

'It's Claudia. She never calls me.'

'We were supposed to talk at 6, it is almost 7, she is probably worried about me so she called you.'

'What do I do?'

'Go ahead and answer, put her on speaker.'

'This is Lincoln.'

So formal.

'Hey this is Claudia. Do you know where Mom is? She is not answering her phone.'

'Hey Claudia! I am so sorry, I fell asleep. Lincoln happened to see my phone and all the notifications of your calls. He woke me up and let me know. I was just about to call. I am still in bed.'

I motioned with my head for Lincoln to put his cock in my pussy. He complied, gosh it felt so good, Another motion to go in and out. Fuck, that was even better.

'Well I am glad you are OK. I am about 5 minutes away. I was worried so I headed your way. Then I had the idea to call Lincoln.'

I said, 'Shit!'

'Mom, what was that about?'

'I forgot I have another call to make that I missed. Just dawned on me.'

'Ok, map app telling me three minutes. So see you in a couple.'

She hung up.

'Lincoln, handcuff keys are in the little bag, hurry.'

Of course, he fumbled the keys, they fell down!

'Mom, I don't see them, I don't see the fucking keys, shit, shit,shit so clumsy.'

'Stay calm, keep looking, you will find them.

I sounded calm but I wanted to scream. I have been in tougher situations. Need a backup plan, I've got it. Then... we needed the backup plan immediately.

'Mom, do you hear that?'

'Yes, the garage door is opening.'

'Mom, she will be up here in minutes.'

He was shaking like crazy, he is in no shape to look for the keys.

I heard Claudia call out, 'Mom, Lincoln where are you?'

'Mom, she can't see us like this.'

'Mom, are you up here?'

'She is climbing the stairs. We are fucked Mom!'

'Lincoln?'

She was right outside the door.. She knocked, I saw the door knob rotate.

***

'Marquis, tell me again who this female is that you are traveling with to LA?'

'One last time, she is one of the victims of the attempted murder. We are there to testify.'

Having an attorney for a wife is a pain in the ass. Always asking questions. And the same question more than once to catch me lying.

'And where are you staying? And is she staying at the same hotel?'

She is so jealous, in this case, warranted.

'At a hotel close to the courthouse. She is staying with her daughter who also was a victim.'

'How old is this lady?'

'She is 54 and a grandmother.'

'Is she attractive?'

'Not as much as you girl. Let's go to bed and I will show you how you turn me on.'

'Now we are talking. You've been neglecting me, you need to make it up to me.'

Yes, I have been fucking Grannie every night for a week. So much more fun than than my boring wife.

***

In my head, I reviewed the plan, Marquis will pick me up. We park in the employee lot. We get expedited boarding with my status and enjoy a first class ride to LA, drinking all the way.

We Uber to the five star hotel I scored with airline points, Check in, have dinner in the hotel, back to the room and sex all night.

We have a free day before my deposition. I could have done it in a Denver office of the law firm but told them I needed to visit my daughter and grandson.

Oh Lincoln, I miss him so, especially his dick. He and Marquis are pretty much the same size. I would hate to live on the difference.

Lincoln and I have not worked out the details on how to get together, but we will get there.

Ava told me Claudia might be there at Ava's, that will be fun.

We have a secret, her porn career that I helped get started. She did Old Young right now, so did I but I was the Old! Busty Grandma! Some of those young cocks. Whew boy!

If I have time, I will swing by the studio to say hi to the gang. I am due back next month for 10 shoots. Can't wait!

I will hang out at Ava's and head back to the hotel for another night with Marquis. Not a bad deal, I just can't figure out how to fit in Lincoln. You never know, sometimes things fall in place.

***

The door cracked open.

'Lincoln, Lincoln?'

I didn't have time to explain my backup plan.

Lincoln jumped up on his own. He wrapped his hand around the door, forcing a stop.

'Claudia, give me a minute, I am changing. Please wait by the door.'

'OK.'

He closed the door, locked it quietly. After dressing quickly he exited and closed the door behind him.

'So glad to see you sis!' Do you still drink? Let's get you a drink!'

'Uh yeah, I drink. Do you?'

'Mom lets me drink at home under her supervision.'

'Ok, let's do shots and see what kind of supervised drinker you are.'

As they walked towards the stairs I heard Claudia ask where I was. Lincoln said I had to take a missed called with her partner Renee in her bedroom.

I am impressed with Lincoln, nice coverup for me. Next ask, get up here and get me free. I feel so vulnerable tied to the bed, tits and face red from the slapping. We need to do that again.

***

I am not buying Lincoln's story. I have a radar for liars, he was lying. It all sounded plausible but I just have a feeling.

Lincoln excused himself after a couple drinks. He said he was going to check on Mom and find out when she will join us. I waited a minute for him to head upstairs. The second floor is open, the bedroom doors visible. Lincoln went into his room! Not Mom's.

I hustled up the stairs, he left his door slightly ajar. I stopped to the left of the door to listen.

'Mom, I still can't find the keys, I have looked all over.'

Keys? What the fuck? I had to look in. I pushed the door slightly. Mom was on the bed. I could see one half of the bed. I couldn't see enough of her, I pushed it in further.

'Lincoln, check the bed, maybe they are on the bed somewhere.'

i shifted to the other side of the door. Oh my god, Mom was naked, tied and handcuffed to the fucking bed!

'Found them! They dropped between the bed frame and the box spring.'

'Release the cuffs and go back to Claudia. I will untie my ankles. Go!'

'Mom, we need to do this again. Did you like the tit slapping? Did I slap your face too hard? Do you want more of that?.'

'Yes Lincoln, I loved it. Let's do it again.'

Holy cow! I leaned up against the wall, my hand against my racing heart, stunned. I have seen a lot of BDSM in the porn business, always acting, here was the real thing. Fuck! Mom and Lincoln! Blows my mind.

If it had been Grannie and Lincoln, I wouldn't have been surprised,

'Yes, yes, Lincoln, we can do this more often. Go join Claudia.'

I used the other steps to avoid cutting across the slightly open door.

Mom, really? Fucking your son? Lincoln, fucking your Mom?

I gave it some thought. Maybe this can work to my advantage. A big cock, right in this house. I like that.

VCDC
VCDC
782 Followers