Mom, Should I Fuck Grannie? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

'Marquis, you are insatiable! You are wearing my pussy out!'

'Well, I can stop.'

'No, no, no, no, no. I'm not asking for that. But... I do have to get up early tomorrow, scratch that - today. Ava is picking me up at 8 AM.'

'Why couldn't you stay with her?'

'Well, number one - you! I can't bring you there. The less people who know about our affair the better.'

'Number two - Lincoln. She doesn't want me around him anymore. At least unsupervised.'

'Gotch ya. You'd be fucking him if you got the chance.'

'Yep and proud of it.'

He went quiet on me.

'You're not jealous are you?'

'Just a little.'

'Don't be. You're the one I like to fuck big boy.'

I took his cock and deepthroated him all the while staring a him, not pulling up.

'Talk about insatiable!' Marquis said.

I pulled up.

'One last go around and then go to la-la-la land.' I said.

***

Mom left about 7:30. She told me she and Grannie will be back about 5. Plenty of time for me to work on Lincoln.

I was torn on how to go about bedding him down.

I could just crawl into bed with him right now, but that feels a little too direct.

I need something a little more subtle.

He finally got up around 9. His hair wet, clothed in a bathrobe.

Darn it! I could have snuck into the shower with him and started off with a bang.

'Lincoln, I was about to make breakfast? Would you like scrambled eggs, sausage, and pancakes?'

'Yeah! Thanks sis. That sounds great. I am starving.'

Without asking, I poured him a Mimosa I made earlier.

I figured this will soften him up to talk about last night.

'Did you and Mom do anything fun yesterday?'

I almost giggled.

'Naw, nothing out of the ordinary.'

'Do you want to do something fun with me today? Mom and Grannie won't be back till around 5.'

He got excited with the mention of Mom and Grannie. I wonder if he knows about Grannie's porn career.

Then like he was reading my mind...

'Claudia, did you know Grannie makes porn videos?'

Here we go, this is working out well.

'Yes, I knew that.'

'What! You knew that? How did you find out?'

'She told me. She was very helpful getting my start in porn.'

'Did you say you make porn videos?'

'Yep. That's why I stayed here when Mom took you to Vail. I had to work. Several shoots lined up.'

'Wow, I am surprised.'

I was wearing just a bathrobe, I flashed my tits for him making it look like I was adjusting it. He stared at me intently, his mind racing after learning about me.

'Does Mom know?'

'No, and don't you tell her. It needs to be our secret. Grannie has kept it from Mom.'

'Lincoln, how did you find out about Grannie?' I asked.

'She told me.' he said sheepishly. He is hiding something.

'So let me get this straight, out of the blue Grannie told you she makes porn videos. Is that right?'

'No, I asked her if she had made porn videos. She had hinted at it. She said yes. She made 'Busty Grandma' videos. Mom knows all about it.'

I could tell there was more.

'And...'

'She offered to make a video with my friend Al. She was trying to seduce him. It worked.'

'How did you know it worked?'

He paused for a long time, then...

'She had me watch while they had sex.'

I leaped ahead.

'You fucked Grannie, didn't you?'

I knew about Grannie and her history with her stepsons. This was different. Her blood grandson!

Perfect! He is OK with incest. Time to move this along.

'Yes, yes I did. And I am not ashamed about it. I hope I can keep having sex with her.'

He is under her spell. Mom told me about how seductive and convincing Grannie is. And he is fucking Mom too! He must have something special going. I need in on the action.

'I respect that. I won't tell Mom.'

I believe she knows already.

I had an idea.

'Lincoln, would you like to see some of my work?'

'I... I... I don't know.'

'That's fine. Thought it would be fun watching together. I could comment on what we are doing in the video and talk about my fellow actors. Maybe it might inspire you to get into the business now that you are 18.'

He was deep in thought.

'You can see your sister naked. I have a great body. See?'

I stood up right in front of him and let my robe drop to the floor.

His eyes literally bugged out of his head. I know I have the best body amongst Grannie and Mom. And I guess my pussy is way tighter than either one of them.

'Well, when you make up your mind, let me know, I will be in my bed.'

After picking up my robe, I walked toward my bedroom, not bothering to put it on so he could see the rear view of my body.

The directors love the rear view - rounded ass cheeks, the slim waist, the angling up and out of my back. They always include a shot of it in all the videos.

'Claudia, wait. Should we watch here?'

'No, bring your iPad and we will watch in bed if that is OK with you.'

'Yes, of course. I will be there in a minute.'

Hooked!

***

I hate depositions. I prefer to testify in court to read the jury and judge. The DA prosecuting the case believed it was open and shut case that will never be tried. The judge will make the decision if the Captain and his attorney's don't.

Mine droned on for four hours. Mom was next. Should not be as long. Maybe we will be done by 2 PM. I promised Mom she could see Lincoln if she behaved. She said yes, so we will head back home when we are done.

It worked out that Claudia would be home. I am sure Mom hasn't seen her in years.

What a close call. Claudia almost caught Lincoln and I together. That would be a tough explain.

What a big cock. Can't wait to have it again. Wrestling with what to do with it first.

***

I decided to go all in. I put my robe back on, laid on top of the covers, propped up by my pillows. Top of robe open from belt to neck barely covering my tits. Below the belt, sides of robe resting on my inner thighs, pussy visible at the right angle. Ready to watch porn with my king-size dick brother.

This should be fun. I will see how long he lasts watching the BDSM and Brother Sister videos. I don't know how long I will last.

He knocked on the door.

'Come in Lincoln.'

Now we are talking, he still had on his bathrobe. It was cinched closed though.

I patted the bed next to me. He laid down with his iPad Pro. He handed it to me while checking out my tits and long legs.

'I have two videos to show you. One with an old guy, the other someone your age.'

'Work for you?' I asked.

Already he had an erection starting. It was trying to poke out from the cinched bathrobe.

Maybe I should just make my move and forget about the videos. I have him right where I want him.

No, proceed with the plan. Let it be his idea to initiate contact.

'Lincoln, in the first video, it is about an old guy with a BDSM fetish. I play a pizza delivery girl. The actor really was a dirty old man, but one of few with a decent sized cock and balls. Most of the old guys are pretty small and need a lot of work to get erect. Most of that gets cut out of the final video.'

I started the video.

Lincoln watched intently. He smiled when he saw me.

I wore real short, shorts, the front portion ragged, my cheeks hanging out the back. A halter top barely covering my tits. My hair up in pigtails, fake tattoos on my breasts, arms, legs and face. One tattoo 'fuck me here' right above my pussy which is shown later in the video.

The old guy had on a tiny white thong. His belly hanging over the top of it. He answered the door with a bottle of beer in hand, his hair frazzled, a cut to him leering at my body.

I ask for payment, he invites me in so he can get his wallet. He motions for me to follow him into the bedroom. The four poster bed equipped with chains and handcuffs. All kinds of BDSM gear on the nightstands.

The old guy takes off his thong and dons a skimpy leather thong. He tells me he will pay triple for the pizza if he can chain me to the bed. I hesitate then agree when I tell him I need the money.

Old guy handcuffs me to the bed, he rips off my top and shorts. Stripping off his thong, his hard on at full 6" length - thank god!

Straddling my hips he grasps one breast to squeeze it up and away from my body. His whip drags across my nipples before he full on whips it. The other breast receives the same treatment.

He drops the whip to hand slap one tit then the other. He moves back between my spread eagle legs. He spits on my pussy and with the two fingers works it in.

I paused the video. The old guy hovering over me, two fingers deep in my pussy, My breasts slightly red, the diamond tip nipples hard, my faced flushed with sexual excitement.

'At this point, I didn't need any help getting wet. I get off on BDSM real bad.'

A seed planted, I looked at Lincoln for his reaction.

Nothing, maybe a slight grin. The erection pushing up the robe, most of this cock visible to me, the cloth sitting on top of his cock head.

I had an urge to grab it.

'The next scenes are a little tough to see for most people. Especially those who have never had BDSM sex.'

He shifted uncomfortably trying to hide his erection.

'Lincoln, have you ever been part of BDSM sex acts? I doubt it, you are so young.'

He proudly blurted out, 'Yes I have! I loved it. I can't wait to do it again.'

'Wow! I am impressed! May I ask, who was your partner?'

He was stunned, caught in my trap. Will he admit it was Mom?'

'Sure, it was an older woman, kind of like your video, old and young.'

'Does she have a name? Do I know her? Was it Grannie?'

'No! Not Grannie, it was Mm...'

He was going to say Mom, then stopped.

'It was Mrs. Scovill, one of my teachers. She seduced me, took me to her home and made me spank her and tie her to the bed. She asked me to be rough with her while I fff... while I had intercourse with her. She loved it, she loved the size of my penis, the thickness of it especially.'

'Thanks for sharing, a different kind of sex education for you.'

'Sis, I don't want to see anymore of this guy hitting you, so can with watch the other video?'

'Yeah, no problem.'

He was at full erection. This is the video where I make my move.

I chose not to give a background to it, the 'Sister Deep Throats Her Brother' title saying it all.

I had Lincoln hold the iPad this time. I snuggled up against him, letting my robe fling wide open, both breasts surely visible to him. I draped my leg over his, pushing the robe off his cock, letting it stand straight up un-encumbered by any cloth, right up against my thigh.

No resistance from him at all.

I kissed him on the cheek.

'Hit play Lincoln. You will like what I do and can do for my brother.'

Not much of a plot. Brother and sister left alone by Mom. They head right to the bedroom, strip down, climb in bed and begin passionately kissing.

With Lincoln's hard cock out in the open, time to make a move. In sync with the movie where sis starts stroking bro, I do the same thing.

'Are you OK with me doing this?'

My strokes moving slowly up and down on his thick shaft.

'Yes. keep going.'

I kissed him on the cheek, I knew what was next on the video so I slid down between his legs, moving the robe out of the way.

Lincoln was so much bigger than my acting partner. I was worried I couldn't duplicate the deep throating in the video, but I had to try.

Hovering over the cockhead, I drooled out as much saliva as I could muster, spreading it up and down along the thick, long shaft.

Circling the top of his ball sack with my fingers, I gently pulled it down gaining separation for the next move in the video - cramming both balls in my mouth,

I did it, but needed a finger to tuck in the second ball. Success!

Stroking his wet cock, I tongued his balls which totally occupied my mouth. I got them as wet as I could.

Letting one slip out of my mouth, I sucked out the other as far as it could go, plunged back down on it, back up like I was sucking a cock.

'Claudia, that is so cool! Suck it sis! Then suck my cock. Please suck my cock!'

Love it, his request to suck him off, but first a little tease.

Simultaneously stopping the stroking and sucking, I asked.

'Lincoln, I don't know about this, we have never had sex before. It would be incest, maybe we should stop.'

I rubbed his cock all around my face, stopping with my lips touching the head.

'Do it sis, suck my cock! Finish me off, I need to cum. You have me so turned on. Nothing wrong with incest. I am good with it.'

Confession time for him.

'Yeah, I guess I will be the second family member you have sex with. Right?'

He paused, then blurted out, 'Third!'

'Third, I don't understand Lincoln.'

'Mom and I are...'

He stopped, I finished the sentence.

'You and Mom are fucking?'

'Yes, so what? I enjoy it, she enjoys it, why not?'

'To be clear, you would be OK fucking me, fucking your sister?'

'Yes, go ahead, get on top of me. Fuck my brains out, I am going to cum in you sis.'

Responding with action, not words, this is what I really want, his big, thick cock buried in my tight, wet pussy. I am so ready. Finally a big cock!

I guided his cock to touch my wet pussy lips. I held his erection as I lowered my pussy onto my dream cock. This is going to be so fucking good!

***

'Mom, my deposition is over a little early. The attorney is rescheduling your deposition to tomorrow.'

'The mayor asked for a meeting with him. He already left for it.'

'Well Ava, maybe that is a good thing. We can have lunch with Lincoln and Claudia then!'

'Would you mind if we include Marquis?'

'Marquis? He is here?'

'Yes, he is back in my hotel room. I am sure he is bored by now.'

'His deposition is next week. What... never mind. Sure, why not.'

'You know you never properly thanked him for saving your life. Maybe I should leave the two of you alone. He is as big as Lincoln.'

'Who haven't you fucked Mom?' I asked sarcastically.

'Well... let me think... you! But I have thought about how much fun we could have together.'

'You are disgusting!'

I shouted garnering the attention of people in the halls.

Mom whispered, 'Oh. fucking your son is OK, but me having sex with my daughter isn't?'

I didn't have a good retort to her.

'Fine, let's pickup Marquis and head home.'

A big, black cock does sound appealing.

***

Slowly I lowered onto Lincoln's stiff erection. It felt so good. His thick shaft parting my aching pussy lips.

All the way down, I rested on his pelvis. I moved back and forward feeling this thickness crushing my clit. Hmmmm, I could do this every night. Maybe I should move back home.

'Jeez Claudia, you are so tight. Mom and Grannie don't feel this way'

'Stop talking about them Lincoln. We are here, enjoy the ride.'

I kissed him while I continued to rub my pussy against his pubic hairs. Finally a cock I can really enjoy. And doing it with my brother is even more exciting.

Moving to a squatting position, I raised up leaving only the big head barely inside my labia. I rubbed my swollen clit while beginning a slow descent on my brother's erection.

Stopping halfway, I paused, then back up letting his cock break free.

'Claudia, don't stop. Please don't stop, you are so fucking tight and wet.'

Holding the head of his cock, I waited a bit.

'Do it Claudia, get on me. Fuck your brother, please fuck me.'

The tease before I turned serious to make him cum.

Continuing to squat, I lowered slowly all the way own, pelvis meeting pelvis.

Back up halfway, pause, all the way to the top.

Time to fuck him.

Quickly, dropping down halfway, back up, back down, back up in rapid motion. The top half of his cock taking the brunt of fucking.

His eyes closed, his head facing the side of the bed acting like he can't watch what I was doing to his cock.

I heard him whisper to himself, 'Oh god, oh god, this is too much. Feels too good. Hold on, hold on, enjoy it.'

Hearing that, I wildly gyrated on his cock, bound and determined to make him cum.

I dropped down to the bottom, rubbing my clit back and forth on his pelvis. That good feeling beginning to travel through out my body.

'Claudia, I have to cum, get off me, I can't cum in you.'

I ignored him, back up to the halfway point, rapid, gyrating fucking. i was ready to cum too. So thick, his cock filling my pussy with stiff flesh.

He groaned and grunted and released his cum load into my pussy, I kept fucking him wanting every spurt to coat the walls of my pussy. My mind now controlled by our joint orgasmic entanglement.

I screamed, 'Me too Lincoln, I am cumming too.'

What an orgasm, my body shook with pleasure, my legs weak. I fell into him, I kissed him madly.

'Yes, yes Lincoln. You are amazing. I have never had an orgasm like that before, I totally lost control. I love it!'

'Sis, you are so tight. I am surprised I lasted that long. Mom and Grannie...'

I put my fingers up to his lips.

'No, let's not compare. It is not fair. You and I are together now. Things will never be the same going forward. I love you Lincoln.'

We kissed passionately again. He was still inside me, I could feel a reaction from him, I too was getting aroused again. Another orgasm would be welcomed!

'Lincoln, take me from behind, please.'

'My pleasure Claudia.'

On all fours. I presented by cum leaking, swollen pussy to him.

Kneeling behind me, the big cock head contacting the outer labia. More fun to come..

***

I sat in the car, waiting for Mom to come back with Marquis. I could see them exit the main hotel entrance, holding hands.

I forgot what a huge man he is. Mom said he was as big as Lincoln where it counrts. Never having a BBC, my thoughts wandered to just how big he is.

Marquis entered the car, sitting in the back. Mom was standing by my driver's side window.

'Ava, I will drive, get in back with Marquis and thank him properly for saving your life, Thank him with actions, not words.'

'What does that mean Mom?'

She put two fingers in her mouth, sucking on them, then motioning them in and out.

'Ava, do it, suck his cock, It will not disappoint you.'

I didn't respond with words. I climbed into the back next to Marquis.

Placing my hand on his crotch, feeling a large, limp dick, I said, 'Hi Marquis, I need to thank you for saving my life. Properly thank you. Is that OK with you.'

Mom responded, 'Yes, he is fine with it, do it.'

Marquis nodded. I good feel a reaction under my hand.

I wasted no time, unbuckling his pants, zipper down, tugging them off.

An unbelievably full thong staring back on me. I kissed the head and slowly pulled it off.

'Take your shirt off,' Mom instructed Marquis.

He complied revealing thick pecs, huge biceps and a six pack flat abdomen in stark contrast to large, thick, black erection pointing up to the roof of the car.

A week ago I was starved for sex, my satisfaction still not met, needing more.

But now - I attacked his cock with an exuberance that even surprised me.

He was just as long as Lincoln, but thicker. although I had only one time with Lincoln.

I wedged myself between the seats. Spreading his legs out his big ball sack visible. I started there licking, sucking on one big ball then the other, pulling them out stretching his scrotum skin to the limit.

Mom was watching the mirror when she could.

'Go Ava! Take them both in your mouth. You can do it!'

With one ball already in mouth, I stuffed the other one in, barely. His scrotum occupying every cubic inch of my mouth.

Balls in mouth, right hand playing with the head, stroking the very long shaft with my left, I can't think of anywhere else I would like to be. Wrong!

I let loose of his balls after pulling both out and far as I could, a popping sound as one exited then the other.