"Mom-Son": Anal Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curiousmom: Really?

Momplusoneequalsfun: Yes, I played a nurse who had to nurse my son back to health. They will even send you the costume to wear and a script to go by (although you can play with the script). TRUST ME... it is a lot of fun!!!

Curiousmom: That sounds a little nerve wracking.

Momplusoneequalsfun: I understand. But it's a condition that must be met before you're allowed onto the island. Every member there has made at least one video.

Curiousmom: At least one?

Momplusoneequalsfun: Yes, there is also a secret internet portal for the society that has every video posted online to watch while at the island. And there are also a few made while there by people who enjoy that. If you really get into it, there's a video of the month club where your family makes videos and swaps them with other member families.

Curiousmom: Have you made more than one?

Momplusoneequalsfun: No, but we've talked about it.

Curiousmom: Maybe we could do one called Two Mothers.

As soon as I sent it, I realized what I'd just done! She'd never even hinted at us doing anything intimate together! Although there had been that time recently when we'd simultaneously licked Jimmy's cum off our respective computer screens. In my case it had been totally virtual, but it had almost been as if I were licking his sperm off her face, and I had really gotten into it. Fortunately I was worried about nothing: she was immediately on board.

Momplusoneequalsfun: That would be real fun!!

My cunt on fire, I decided to go all in.

Curiousmom: Please sign me up!

Momplusoneequalsfun: Will do. And just for the record, when we meet I plan to get double penetrated by our sons and have you eat their cream pies. We four are going to have a lot of fun, Courtney!

My cunt gushed.

Curiousmom: I'd better get double penetrated too.

Momplusoneequalsfun: Only after me.

Curiousmom: Are we going to 69 in between?

Momplusoneequalsfun: Only if you beg, my pet.

Curiousmom: I'll be your lesbian pet in a heartbeat.

Momplusoneequalsfun: I'm keeping you to that.

Curiousmom: I can't wait to be buried between your legs lapping up our sons' cum.

Momplusoneequalsfun: You'll be doing more than just lapping up their cum.

Curiousmom: Promises, promises.

Momplusoneequalsfun: Oh, I'm going to make you crave my cunt all weekend. Tease... satisfy, tease... satisfy, you won't know whether you're cumming or going!

Curiousmom: Between being dp'd.

Momplusoneequalsfun: And recording our orgy.

Curiousmom: Well and of course that.

Momplusoneequalsfun: Horny?

Curiousmom: Am I an incest slut?

Momplusoneequalsfun: Lol. Want to play with me?

Curiousmom: God, yes.

Momplusoneequalsfun: I don't want to wear you out too much before your first sodomy.

Curiousmom: Oh, I think I can get myself all revved up

Momplusoneequalsfun: With no place to go.

Curiousmom: A Meat Loaf reference... delicious. Of course, I was hoping for a little paradise by the bedroom light.

Momplusoneequalsfun: Meet me on Skype.

Curiousmom: with bells on.

Momplusoneequalsfun: You better mean with stockings on.

Curiousmom: Yes, ma'am.

Momplusoneequalsfun: Good pet.

She logged out before I could respond to the term 'pet' which made my cunt gush.

I couldn't believe how she had turned me into such a lust hungry bimbo so easily. Although I was considering seducing, perhaps dominating, my best friend, with Kennedy I knew she was in charge and I was to obey. It just seemed natural. With her, it seemed right.

I quickly changed into a cute black teddy, that didn't even attempt to hide my large 38DD tits and matching black thigh highs and thong before I logged onto Skype... giddy with excitement.

After a pause, she answered and I was staring at her. Her smallish tits were in clear view... her nipples hard... like mine.

I asked, "Is that a dried load of cum on your face?"

She smiled, "I often have a load of cum still on me somewhere. Sometimes more than one."

"I swallowed my first breakfast treat and then had a second deposited deep in my womb," I admitted.

"And you will become a three hole cum deposit tonight," she added, not saying it in a dirty way, but in a matter of fact sort of way. Even in a congratulatory way.

"I can't wait," I admitted... and I couldn't. I wanted that dick in my ass now!

"Until then, let's start your training as my lesbian pet," she said, before adding, "let's see those huge titties."

I used to hate them being called 'titties' when my husband had called them that back in the day, but when she called them that it turned me on and I remembered using the same word when seducing my son that first night. Also, although I knew I had a great mouth-watering pair of tits... I wasn't one to usually flaunt them... except with my son of course. And before a few days ago, there was no way I would ever show my tits to someone online... yet, I didn't hesitate. I simply shrugged off the nightie I had worn for perhaps two minutes.

"Shit, those girls defy gravity," Kennedy said, staring at my tits.

"They are a back aching miracle," I joked.

"I can't wait to suck on those titties," she said.

"I can't wait to have you sucking on them just before your son tit fucks me," I added.

"He'll love that," she nodded. "He can't do that too well with these little things."

"I'm sure you make it up with your other assets," I complimented.

"Especially with one ass-et," she laughed, turning around and wiggling her ass as she stressed the term 'ass', revealing she was completely naked except for a pair of white thigh highs.

"I imagine so," I nodded, checking out her perfect ass.

"So have you ever been with a woman?" she asked.

"No," I admitted, before adding, "but I have been curious. I'm even thinking of seducing my best friend who is also fucking my son."

"Oh my, how soap opera-ish," she laughed.

"Yeah, just trying to figure out how to go about it," I said.

"Just call her out on it and see how she reacts," Kennedy suggested.

"She'll be mortified I know," I said, already visualizing Laurie's cheeks going red with embarrassment and tears of guilt streaming down her face.

"Which will be a perfect reason for her to do anything to make it up to you," she suggested with a sly smile.

"I can't imagine it would be that easy," I said. "I don't want to ruin our friendship either."

"Did she think of that when she fucked your son?" Kennedy asked bluntly.

"I guess not," I responded, suddenly more annoyed at my best friend for not thinking about my feelings before doing something like fucking her best friend's son.

"Maybe you need to go there with a strap-on and show her who's boss," she suggested.

I laughed, "I saw a younger girl buying one when I was purchasing my anal starter kit and wondered when I would ever need one of those."

"Well, besides for making your best friend your slut, for when you come to the island. There is always an evening devoted to a full scale optional gay/lesbian orgy."

"No way!" I gasped.

"Oh yes, everything goes," she added. "You'll see dads fuck their sons, sons fuck their dads, grandsons get pegged by grandmothers, full family orgies and pretty much anything else you can imagine."

"I hadn't even imagined most of those," I said in awe.

"It's the most exhilarating free place. The only place where you can be yourself with no judgement, only support," Kennedy explained.

"I can't wait," I said.

"Me too," she nodded.

"Now, show me that sweet snatch of yours," Kennedy instructed.

"I like the alliteration," I replied, as I, without hesitation, tugged my panties down quickly and repositioned myself so I could spread my legs and show her my shaved snatch.

"Very nice," she nodded, with approval. "I see your slippery slit is already wet."

"What can I say? Every time I chat with you my twitchy twat is soaked in two seconds flat," I admitted, trying to sound clever and dirty.

"Well then, show me what you've always done once we finished our conversations," she instructed.

"Well, before I went shopping a few days ago, I'd use my fingers. But now I've discovered advancements in technology and love my rabbit," I said, even as I moved my left hand to my pussy.

"Oh that bunny is worth the money," Kennedy joked, enjoying the rhyme, before adding, "go get it."

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded, excited to have it doing its double pleasure on the inside and out.

"Good girl," she nodded, as I stood up and went and grabbed my already well-used new toy.

When I returned a moment later, I sat back down, again spread my legs and showed the toy to her.

"Nice," she nodded, before showing me hers, "I have one too."

"Whoa," I gasped. "I didn't know they made them that big."

"Ten inches," she nodded, as I watched her turn it on and slide the entire long toy inside her pussy.

"Oh my," I moaned softly.

"With toys, size matters," Kennedy smiled. "With my son, it's about just being his submissive slut, his three hole cum deposit, his cock sucker, his personal morning wake-up call, his Mommy slut."

Each naughty term made my cunt twitch as I turned my rabbit on and slid it easily inside my sopping wet fuck hole.

"Tell me what you are," Kennedy ordered.

I paused for a second, unsure what she meant before I realized the obvious. "A Mommy slut who will do whatever her son wants whenever he wants it."

"More," she instructed, with a moan, as she held the ten inch rabbit inside her. I could see her vulva vibrating from the inside.

"I'm a Mommy pet, a Mommy slut, a Mommy cum bucket, a Mommy submissive slave," I listed, each item making both of us more excited.

"More."

"A full time three-hole, twenty-four hour always open parking lot for his cock," I said, trying to come up with new ways of saying the same thing.

"And what if he wants others to park their limousines in your garage?" Kennedy asked, continuing with the metaphor.

"I like to think I could accommodate up to three nice long limousines at once," I moaned, the idea of being triple-teamed suddenly a turn-on.

"Oh, we'll be able to keep your garage full all weekend," she promised. "We'll need a parking valet outside your bedroom door to control the traffic."

"Ohhhhh," I moaned, my orgasm already building.

"Remove the rabbit," she ordered suddenly.

I was surprised, but obeyed.

"Good girl," Kennedy smiled, before adding, "I see your arm rests are leather."

"Um, yeah," I nodded, looking at them.

"Get up and ride your arm rest to orgasm, my little slut," she ordered.

I had never considered that as a possibility, but the possibility now awakened, I didn't hesitate. Partly out of horniness, partly out of obedience, and partly out of the new kinky do-anything me, I instantly obeyed... although I quickly realized it was quite awkward.

I had one foot on the floor, then I had to bend my other knee and angle my body awkwardly, so I could both straddle the creative new fuck toy and be able to grind it... all while a number three butt plug remained lodged in my anus. Oh yes, and the camera angle. I didn't want Kennedy to miss a thing!

As I finally got into a position that was somewhat comfortable and began rubbing my pussy on the leather fabric, Kennedy purred, "That's it, my little slut. Ride yourself like a desperate Mommy slut."

"Oh yes," I moaned, her words enhancing the pleasure beginning to rekindle after the sudden withdrawal of the rabbit.

"When we meet you're going to dine on cream pies from my cunt, and then chug my full flood," Kennedy continued.

"Yes, you'll make me your full service slut," I moaned, the idea of licking male cum out of a pussy suddenly utterly compelling. Almost as exhilarating as being in the actual presence of and completely under the control of this imaginative and demanding dominatrix.

"Then you can suck your son's cock while my son pounds your ass and I wear a strap-on to pound your cunt," she continued.

"Ooooooh," I moaned, the idea of three cocks at once suddenly at the top of my bucket list... well, after giving up my anal virginity to my son later tonight.

"Maybe we'll set you up for a train ride," she suggested.

"A train ride?" I asked, unfamiliar with the term... although I was definitely enjoying this ride.

"Yeah, where you get fucked by guy after guy, each depositing their load in you," Kennedy said. "It's the ultimate ride."

"You've done that?" I asked, the idea kind of hot, but also a bit crazy.

"Yeah, twice," she nodded, before adding, "last time I had over thirty loads deposited in me."

"Oh my," I said, with a moan, that many cocks in a row unfathomable.

"It was pretty wild," she agreed, before adding, "next time I'll have you retrieve every load out of me."

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned both because that was wickedly wild and also because rubbing myself on the arm rest was getting me off... it was also making the butt plug in my ass move around a bit. I had nerve endings back there, and they were becoming very happy.

"You want to be my cream pie slut?" Kennedy asked, as she began to pump her cunt quickly with her rabbit.

"Oh yes, I'll do whatever you tell me to," I declared, finding the idea of being blindly allowed to just let go and obediently give in completely to my inner slut completely exhilarating.

"Come for me, my slut," Kennedy ordered, as she too approached orgasm.

Both of us then focused on our own self-induced orgasms: Kennedy fucking herself with a rabbit vibrator and me humping an arm rest... oh how quickly I had leapt from prim and proper to wild and wicked!

And in another minute, we both came within seconds of each other, me first as an intense orgasm erupted out of me and coated the leather arm rest with a shiny gleam.

We both remained silent as we allowed our orgasms to take their course and then still remained silent as we recovered and regained our breath.

Finally, Kennedy spoke. "That was fucking the hottest fucking thing I have watched in a long fucking while."

"Besides committing countless acts of incest, it's the wildest thing I've done in decades," I smiled.

"It's only the beginning, my sexy slut."

"Promises, promises," I playfully responded, feeling so comfortable with this relative stranger.

"Oh trust me," she smiled, "I don't make promises I can't keep."

I then watched as she sucked her own juices off the rabbit.

Feeling wicked, I got off the chair, bent down so my butt plug filled ass was staring directly at the camera as I too licked up my own juices... mine a rather large puddle on my arm rest.

"I can't wait to fuck that ass," Kennedy said from behind me.

"I can't wait to have you and your son ream my shit hole," I responded crudely.

"We're going to get along famously," Kennedy laughed, as I turned back around to study the face of this caring, demanding woman. This brand new, but already very intimate, friend.

We chatted, both remaining naked, for a few more minutes about generic life things before going our separate ways. She was heading to work and I was heading for a bath.

.....

The contentment and satiation of our encounter gradually wore off and because of my fixation on my expectations for the evening, the afternoon became an excruciating nightmare as the clock seemed to be broken... the minutes passing so slowly until it was time for Paul to come home.

I also was imbibing a few drinks... as recommended by Kennedy: alcohol and lube.

I desperately wanted to surprise Paul.

I eagerly wanted to give him my anal virginity.

I hungrily wanted to take his entire dick up my virgin ass.

I was dressed in the two-sizes-too-small cheerleading outfit, so my voluptuous tits and my hard nipples were clearly in view.

I was wearing a pair of mocha crotchless sheer silk pantyhose, and still had my third size butt plug lodged in my ass.

It would stay there until my son replaced it with his much more impressive back door plug.

I was making dinner when Paul arrived home. I called out, "Honey, I'm in the kitchen," already acting like he was not my son but my man.

A moment later, he walked into the kitchen and gasped, "WOW!" was all he could muster.

"Like?" I asked, giving him a sultry pose.

"Love," he nodded, still not moving, just checking me out from head to toe.

"I'm here tonight to cheer you on," I smiled, as I walked over to him.

"Cheer me on for what?" he asked.

My hand reached for his cock, already growing, as I replied, "Cheer as you complete a mandatory final step towards mastering the skill of pleasing Mommy."

"Oh," he groaned, before countering, "I thought I had already gotten an A in that."

"Don't you want an A-plus?" I questioned, as I dropped to my knees and fished out his cock.

"I'm always open to earning extra credit," he said, before I devoured his now hard cock.

I bobbed on his cock for a couple of minutes, my head spinning with the reality that I was about to take my first cock ever in my ass and that it would be my own son who sodomized me first. He would be the one who got to take my anal virginity, which added to the surreal reality.

I stood back up and asked, "Can you help Mommy with something?"

"Always," he added, before adding, "but I thought you were just helping me with something."

I smiled, as I faced away from him, put my hands on the kitchen table, bent over and asked, "Mommy feels really full. Can you check out my ass for me?"

He walked to me and gasped a second time when he saw the butt plug lodged in my asshole.

"Mom," he smiled, as he caressed my silky-clad ass, quickly recovering from the surprise, "I think I've discovered the difficulty."

"What is it?" I asked, playing stupid.

"What does it feel like when I do this?" he asked, tapping gently on the end of the butt plug with a knuckle.

"A knock at the door?"

"Exactly. The wrong tool seems to be buried in your ass," he diagnosed.

"The wrong tool?" I asked innocently, even as I reached for the lube I had conveniently left on the table for us.

"Definitely," he said, "but fortunately, I've had training as a plumber, and a trained professional is now at your service. Knock, knock," as I again felt a knock at my back door, then felt his hands give my ass a firm squeeze before he withdrew the butt plug from where it had been parked all day.

"Oh," I moaned, "there was something back there?"

"Yes, but now your back door looks like it needs some tender loving care from a new visitor," he said, as I felt his hands slide down my leg before I felt his tongue rimming my gaping asshole.

"Oh, son," I moaned, "that feels so good."

"I need to make sure it's okay," he said.

"Yes darling, kiss Mommy's boo boo aww better," I replied little girlishly, surprised by how nice and relaxing it felt to have a tongue licking my ass... although it was just a tease for what I really wanted... his big dick pounding away in my shit hole.

And for a couple of minutes, Paul licked and probed my asshole with his tongue while he simultaneously began teasing my clit and pussy lips with his fingers. The double pleasure, like the rabbit, quickly had me overheating and needing dick.