All Comments on 'Mom-Son Club'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

'.....our sons' lovers.'

plural possessive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oops! One of the rules was not to publicly expose the club . Will they get kicked out? Great read. Thanks, Munchie184

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On day 1 Marcus and Beth break one of the cardinal rules of the club? That ending doesn't fit. I would have been better if Beth had reminded Marcus of the rule and let the tension build until they get home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best!! Much thanks and my hopes for much more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish mom was a bit younger so she could have a nice hot baby bump

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

WOW! Well written. Described damn well without going overboard.

HeathersblissHeathersblissover 1 year ago

Ohhhh, if only there were such a club. Including married moms though lol

very good story!

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 1 year ago

Really nice story.

Meant to give 5 stars but finger touched 4.

Don’t know how to change it. Faved as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 star. Good writing, could have used some more build up. A lot of fun and teasing could/should have happened in the 2 weeks, but liked it overall.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

I loved the story and gave it five stars and a favorite point! I found it interesting, though, that on their first day as members of the Mom-Son Club, they broke one of the cardinal rules, no public sex where they might be caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was OK.

And for those of you who would wish he could fuck his baby in his mom....she isn't a 20 year old but if she is healthy, they can make a baby together. It was her who said: "He filled her with his SEED". She knew what was happening. Her son pumped his baby batter in her. "His seed" means that he can make a woman pregnant with it. Was she thinking that what if?

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Would have been hotter if their first time had been before the club initiation. Did not feel much, if any, romance. Kept getting that group sex vibe, and didn't like it. 4/5 for the lack of affection/romance between m/s and the group sex vibe.

Marvin2017Marvin2017over 1 year ago

Perhaps in chapter two they get caught in front of the office building.

Ticketed by the discovering officer, and released (so to speak 🥰).

Four weeks later at the next meeting, they are put up in front of the group for violating the clubs primary directive.

Discovered having relations in public. The inquisition rules: guilty. The punishment: expulsion from the club.

Or…

sp9983sp9983over 1 year ago

They borehole the rule of no public sex at the end.

NesticNesticover 1 year ago

I enjoyed your story ver much. Great writing, choosing of words and storyline. Please go on. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. I would like to see a followup with a possible swap with Lorena.

5 stars

10towers10towersover 1 year ago

One issue already mentioned, Beth should not have let Marcus talk her into breaking the rule of no risky outdoor sex the day of their initiation. She could have pulled her dress up and bared her naked pussy and told him to mentally focus on it for the rest of the way home. Then they could have screwed their brains out all night.

The other issue is for a secret club, how was Marcus able to connect with two other sons who are having sex with their mothers? The cardinal rule was no outside people can know about their mother & son bonding. How can the club audition new members to replace the sons who age out at 30 ?

In any case it was overall one of the most exciting stories I have read on this site for a long time. I'll have to sample some of your other offerings.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Man, that was hot! Please continue.

Southernstee1031Southernstee1031over 1 year ago

Why break the rules? It makes Marcus seem weak...

SimonDoomSimonDoomover 1 year agoAuthor

I appreciate the comments on the story. To those of you who objected about them breaking the rule at the end, I admit it, that was a goof. You are correct. Hope it didn't spoil the story too much for you.

Usually, I'm very careful about endings and have them worked out, or even written in full, before I finish the story. This time I tacked it on quickly at the end, and it shows. Oh well. Something to learn from for the next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Erotic and well done. Who cares it they broke the rules - the main thing is that they found each other as lovers. What they would do following that is strictly up to them and they could very well find the rules to be too restrictive. A refreshing part of the story was that there were no descriptions of huge tits and cocks. The vast majority of guys and gals don't meet those criteria and such descriptions tend to be turnoffs to otherwise good stories.

willymakeitwillymakeitover 1 year ago

11/22 Excellent! And as for the ending have them frightened by almost being discovered. You can get a couple more chapters if ya want.

writerjabwriterjabover 1 year ago

I “really” enjoyed the story, which makes mom-son sex so satisfying. Along with the ending though, because there was such a strong female presence in the story, I wish that Marcus would have been trained to talk more with his mom to help her better understand and appreciate why he wanted her as a lover.

I’m not sure how you would address it, but certainly after each initiation couples are headed home and fucking like rabbits behind closed doors! That’s great too, because with age comes the realization that women in their 50s and 60s can be just as arousing as the younger versions of themselves. BRAVO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

should have been more descriptive of Beth and other women. Physical appearance and size. facial appearance, breast size, pussy shaved. Whay happens at these meetings when not having new member initiated. Maybe each meeting a couple has sex or describes hot experience with their mom. Additional chapter on Marcus and Beth sexual life at home.

Whome1578Whome1578over 1 year ago

Very enjoyable story thank you. Love to read additional ones of this club and sharing of moms to other kids. Great read.

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Very good storey, hope you write some more chapters, with sons doing mums swapping perhaps a key party, a group orgy. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope Beth let other sons fuck her let them put their sperm in her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely one of the better stories, Nice that there is a nod to the moral issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it once i started reading i couldn't stop, please more chapters. Lorena in the story mentions times that mums and their sons swap with other couples, maybe this could be a key area in which to explore. Many thanks for a great story.

plex22plex22about 1 year ago

What a creative story- loved how it developed and how you wrote. Yes, I’d be curious if or what other liaisons might evolve from the MS Club

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The sequence for joining a mom-son club was WAY out of whack in this story. There ARE MS clubs, they DO exist. But MS clubs are a couple, sometimes 3, rarely more than 4 mom-son couples. They are born out of the existing nudist communities mostly and are thriving even with the puritanical backlash that exists in this country (USA). Number 1, all mom-son couples coming out of nudist communities are MAJOR exhibitionists. Number 2, Since Mom and son are already having sex and lots of it, spotting other mom-son sexually attracted couples becomes pretty easy. (There are obvious signals, some screaming, some discreet). Number 3: It becomes a matter of mutual sexual interest that ms couples find one another. The yearning to pal around together to bolster belief in yourselves, and acceptance, that you're definitely not alone in your sexual attraction for your mom, your son. Number 5, when moms find out their own son is sexually attracted to them, moms experience a sort of elected Prom Queen type emotional experience, suddenly realizing they are the intent of focused sexual desire - from their son - is intoxicating and mom's participation catapults their son's confidence and great leaders of men are born from the community of men who have become adept at "Taking their Mothers'..., or their sisters...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree that detailed physical descriptions well written help a reader with mental imagery and add heat to the fantasy . Would loved to have know more about how these women looked.

The entire idea of a M-S club is a powerful one. There are many details that could be added ….perhaps the mothers can have a strip contest for their sons ? Or dress like various animals in costumes ? How about a cheerleader party ? Or schoolgirls ? With lots of physical description involved . I also think the voyeur aspects are good ideas. Others

Putting on demonstrations and so forth.

How about a FD club ? Father / daughter ? Also could develop into something really hot. Hope you will read this and consider more stories along this vein. Sure would appreciate it my friend.

JJNitrofanJJNitrofan12 months ago

This is a very well-thought out and executed story. Incest between a mom and son is hard to fathom, but you did an excellent job of showing things from the mom’s perspective. I suspect that in real life, as opposed to fantasyland, most moms would deny this potentially beautiful liaison, which just makes this story all the more enjoyable. Thanks for sharing this with us.

greywolf12greywolf1211 months ago

Wow.....outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

How can such an exclusive club ever gain new prospects without breaking the big rule about never telling outsiders about the club? Obviously his buddy (and his mom) broke that rule or sonny boy would never have known the club existed. Then, there was the needlessly stupid public car sex at the end which has been acknowledged by the writer as a goof. Group sex and M/S taboo romances are radical opposites if you think about it. By trying to force too many categories into the same story the whole thing just falls short.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It got me thinking about my Mom again. I'd love to join a club like that.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of the best stories I have read here! Yes... this, that, or some other thing could have been put in or left out, but each are matters of opinion - basically they are exactly what THAT commentator thought THEY would. Leave it alone, enjoy it and shut up. First class job here, privileged to have read it. Thank you!

NTXOLDMAN70NTXOLDMAN708 months ago

It was a great story. Every son and mother should enjoy the love of each other.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would like to know what the club does if there isn't an initiation taking place. From 21 until 29 would be 96 months. With the nine current couples we have 87 meetings left to account for, we can allocate six more meeting to the three couples who aged out of the club with an initiation, and a grand send off party, 81 meetings unaccounted for. We can allocate some meetings to initiations for members who left because they found other partners. Let's say a couple leaves every six months because they find other partners we can subtract 16 more initiations, 65 meetings left. What did the club do with 5.5 years worth of monthly meetings?

If all there is initiations there is very little purpose for the club. I have only been able to account for 1/3 of the meetings. I suppose the other 65 meeting could be education sessions for the sons, and perhaps for the moms as well.

Sometimes having the mind of an engineer is a curse, it sees a problem and just has to solve the puzzle.

rodavrodav6 months ago

Mom and son should get together with Lorena and her son then swap partners.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Great story and so appreciated that it was non-vulgar. Segue was your long suit. Would have liked a little nervousness on mom's part during initiation, as it was she was fucking him rather than him so much fucking her. Definitely needs follow-on chapters . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This has got to continue please! More meetings with all the M/S's participating & more stories of them perhaps sharing with all the other M/S's. Very well written & I wish I could have given more than 5 stars!

SlickerzSlickerzabout 1 month ago

Piece of crap writing. It was just Marcus did this, Beth did that, Marcus, Beth, Marcus, Beth with only scant few references to mother-son relationship.

sbmcruisesbmcruise9 days ago

Very nice. I was thinking they would have practiced a bit at home instead of doing it for the first time in front of an audience.

I have never had such thoughts of my mother, but wish I had had a loving experienced woman to teach me in an environment other than the back seat of a car.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.